All Comments on 'In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Awesome all the way. Love to read more if you have a mind to write how things go with Holly and her brother.

muddman74muddman744 months ago

A good start to a story that can be continued for multiple chapters. Thank you!

djripdjrip4 months ago

Kendra may have a lot of rules, but somehow they always work out for the best! Trust the process, Hugh.

BilleyedBilleyed4 months ago

Fantastic story, Kendra needs to go home and let Hugh and Holly talk…..and fuck some more.

NabzapokovNabzapokov4 months ago

Loved it, thank you. I have a feeling maybe Holly and Kendra cooked this up so sibs could fuck in a natural progression. Kendra seems to resistant to anything but fucking and receiving oral.

Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very pragmatic and logical, although you had the idea of our hero's inner monologue not be completely in sync with Kendra, and getting a little selfish in wanting to fuck near the end. Holly going off-script by entering the bedroom also added well, with her speaking up for herself more and more. That felt a little like she was changing a bit, a bit of growth, although, TOWARDS a taboo, which is an interesting sort of... growth.

This made for an unexpected dynamic.

Something very intimate with Holly was obviously on the radar from the category and from Kendra not being protected from her own fertility.

There also feels like the love between bro and sis has a lot more potential oomph, especially at this stage, while Holly and K have close to that oomph (or perhaps even more depending on how you develop it), from a lovers' standpoint, while Hugh and K are not really sure of the depth of their sincerity in their declarations at this point.

This really begs for more, as their intimacy and eroticism has just started, and there is so much potential, and so many directions that are possible, with love, desire, long-term planning, and both heart-fulfillment and heart-break, perhaps all too near. This does not feel like "I love these characters, we need MOAR!" It really feels like there is a lot more to reveal or discover and savor in this trois.

More would also remove, or make more distant, the slight over-hanging shadow of Kendra manipulating all of this, or the spectre of Kendra and Holly working this out ahead of time.

Nice eroticism, combined with an unconventional way of people getting their needs and desires out in the open.

I look forward to anything from you, and am wondering if my favorite piece of yours will make the cut to be re-posted. I don't remember it perfectly, but I believe it would need very little in terms of rewriting.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wonderful story talking about impromptu events but having communication being a part of it and some of the issues that come along with it. You do a wonderful job giving details and a great flow through the story. I enjoyed it a lot and great way leaving it possible for follow-up if you want to.

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

2/5 first of your stories i have read and disliked. Hugh seems to suffer from Lit syndrome and is kind of a dipshit. Holly and Kendra seem like they planned the entire thing. Just a very tough read and i couldn't like any of the characters.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

SUPER hot!! 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would like to see write about more older men. You would do great.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was awesome! It was a little drawn out and I understand the why more as I continued to read it. It really is (so far) a two part story just published as one. Having said that, I certainly hope there's more to the story and that you share it here. Would love for the three of them to have a full blown threesome with no rules or constraints. Here's to hoping!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story? Yes. But I couldn't get over the young girls talking like middle aged dudes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kick Kendra to the curb as she has way to many rules . Plus you always have Holly to play with . Besides I think that Kendra is being the Queen Bee . 4 Stars on this one . By the way Little sister lied She is not on the pill .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought it was okay but not really my cup of tea. Never been a big fan of multiple partners. Not really romantic imo.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Say goodbye to Kendra

8letters8letters4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments! They are what keeps me motivated to write.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very hot story, but my only critique would be that the dialogue felt very stilted and a little unnatural. While the build up flowed out of the situation, people that age don’t talk like that and it seemed a little too contrived as a result. Enjoyable, but missed out on how good it could have been in my opinion.

KeithW66KeithW664 months ago

What a great story, well what was planned for the day, was thrown out the window and what was in their hearts won the day.

Taf45377Taf453774 months ago

Hugh should drop Kendra (the one with all the rules) and embrace Holly's love for him. A follow-up would be nice but that take a year?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kendra not giving blow jobs seemed unrealistic to me. Not just because every girl I've had sex with sucked me off hungrily, but Kendra seemed so open and sexual. It's just strange to me she wouldn't love it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was an amazing story with a level of believability because of Kendra’s and Holly’s relationship. It was a very nice touch with Holly being a virgin. The gentleness of their lovemakings not only something girls dream of, but guys do too, at least the ones of us who believe in pleasuring the woman first. There is nothing better than lovers who give more than they receive. You did a great job of portraying this.

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(1/18/2023) I’m a great fan of MFF throuples. They take a great deal of trust to develop and they have the potential to go spectacularly wrong, IMO. So as a romantic, I fantasize that each one I read about is perfect and forever. I enjoyed reading this story but I can’t help but have doubts about the character of Kendra. She seemed too confident, almost dominant. Her complex rules and discussions about what she liked or didn’t like about her former boyfriends seemed odd. Does she have some underlying agenda other than dating Hugh? I learned early on in my youth to never bring up former relationships while developing new ones and to keep things simple. Still, this story was hot, and we can only hope for the best for our three heroes. I can’t help but think that this story would make a great first chapter to a series detailing the adventures of these three as they maneuver through the hills and valleys of their lives while together and apart. Maybe Kendra or Holly have a surprise in store for us.., maybe both. But, as always I hope for their forever.., eventually

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(1/18/2024) Oops, my bad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Talk about suspension of disbelief, Tell me how Hugh didn’t tell Kendra to f@#k off? Shes a walking character disorder.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kendra seems like a horrible, selfish person. That was a pretty big turnoff.

Prowler39Prowler394 months ago

Kendra's character is too manipulatiuve. Hugh's character is too oblivious. Once the novelty of the sex wears off the relationship is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

8letters, as a fan of your past works, this one fell short for me. The dialogue felt… stiff and ragged, the story felt very forced, and in my opinion, as well as others’ it seems, Kendra’s character just is a walking story killer with her attitude. It feels like it could be a great story, but the way they went about it in the story felt way too forced, not dynamic enough. Still, I have loved some of your past works, so hopefully you’ll hit the ground running again soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So happy that you've put your stories back up. As usual, great read with an equal amount of plot development and sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you cut out all the repetition and redundances this story would be half the length.

Haxaw11Haxaw114 months ago

I loved the story 👍. After reading comments, I have to go to your other story’s if people think they are hotter, Thanks for sharing.

MikeinMemphisMikeinMemphis3 months ago

Excellent story and build up. Every guy should be lucky to have a Kendra and Holly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kendra comes off as a total b*tch, she expects her guy to go down but omg hates sucking d*ck, then suggests a titf*ck but hasn't got a clue how, then the sister gets involved and everyone is supposably happy ...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

erotic scenes are excellent. Kendra's rule book goes on interminably - really soporific.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A beautiful and loving story of three people, understanding each other and loving each other. It is a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I understand it was a plot device to make Kendra hate giving blowjobs so that he would have sex with holly but honestly it kinda hurts her Kendra’s character and makes you dislike her more that she won’t reciprocate oral sex. I mean that’s kinda uncaring behavior considering they were what going to the bedroom in the first place for sex and then she mentions that she can’t yet but can’t even give oral?! She already manipulated the whole situation so she can keep her friend with benefits but also have her boyfriend.. so I feel like with all the manipulation she did everything was about what Kendra wants and she doesn’t care enough to help him? Wants oral but won’t give it? Not GF material. Maybe could have written that differently imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It all reeks of a set-up.

Kendra has negative side effects regarding the Pill, don't want to give oral, but want to receive oral, don't want to dish out a hand job, can't provide a tit job..... selfish, selfish.

Perhaps she has a fetish about siblings?

Coochielover71Coochielover7127 days ago

This was a very, very good story but I feel it was a little bit short. I felt like this was the girls plan all along for them to have a boyfriend to share from this point on for the rest of their live as a throuple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...