In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man find a new with the church and Father Micheal.
9.5k words
4.52
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This is a fictional story of Domination and slavery. All characters in this story are 18 years or older. This story may include topics that may be offensive to some, especially in relation to organized religion and non-consensual slavery. Note, even though this author identifies itself as a slave, this slave doesn't condone non-consensual domination or slavery. Remember this is just a fantasy and does not represent real life.

In the Service of Father Micheal

Chapter 2 - New Life

I kneel naked on the ground with only a white steel collar around my neck and a chastity device caging my dick and balls. I am wet with piss from just being pissed on by a father of the church who I only met a few hours ago. It is impossible to escape this place, especially with the electrified collar around my neck! I have learned that I am essentially a slave to the church and Father Micheal. Father Micheal calls us "Alter boys" but we all know what we really are. I have known for many years now that I need to serve men. Every night, for as long as I can remember, I have dreamed of this happening to me. Except I didn't dream I would be a servant of the church or a slave to a Father of the cloth. No, I could have never dreamed of being enslaved like this! But here I am. In the middle of nowhere. No one is ever going to look for me, NOW! In the service of the church, I'm ordered to serve a community of naked gay and bisexual men! Then it dawns on me everyone will be naked. I wonder how many men live here? How many boys are like me, enslaved to Father Micheal? What will I be doing for those men? My dick tries to get hard in its cage. It gets painful and I moan a little. As my dick tries to grow more I feel more pain, especially at the very head of my dick!

Then I hear Father Micheal speak again, "Ah boys, I see the prospect of your new life makes you 'happy'! You see boys at the end of the tube caging your dick are small spikes. The harder your worthless dicks get, the more painful it will be for you. The cage will train you to focus on serving the church and me instead of your own desires. Those desires are far less important than your service to the church and me."

Father is right! The pain gets too much and my dick shrinks just enough for the pain to become bearable. I am still so horny but there is nothing I can do to relieve it.

"Now boys let's get you to your new home and start your new life. Boys get up!"

All the boys rise to their feet.

"Go back to the van and get inside, NOW!"

We rush back to the van hearing Father Micheal raise his voice. The door is still open and we rush inside. The older boy who cages us gets in with us and closes the door. Father Micheal gets in the driver's seat. Before we take off, Father Micheal turns to look at us.

"Boys no speaking. This is a time to take in your new home and view what your new life will become!"

Father smiles at us then turns around and starts driving. We go through another set of trees but then not too long we are in a busy community. Father Micheal is right everyone is naked. Some are shopping, men are holding hands and kissing openly. I have dreamed of being able to hold hands and kiss another boy in public. Yet I was so scared of my parents that it felt impossible. Now I see open affection in public for all to see. I smile at a couple of men holding each other and kissing on a public bench. It looks just like another other normal life straight people have enjoyed for years! I see others walking their dogs. Then I look closer. That is like no dog I have ever seen. OH SHIT! It's a boy dressed up like a dog. OMG! Then I notice other boys like us, with collars and cages on. Some are following happy men with hands full of shopping bags. Others are sweeping the sidewalk in front of storefronts. Then to my surprise, I see a boy on a bike with two men in a bench seat attached to the back of the bike. It is like the ones you see on TV in foreign movies. The boy is peddling hard as the men hold each other affectionately in the back of him. As we move more into the town I see more of these boys on bikes carrying the men around the community. Now I notice we are in the only motorized vehicle around. All other vehicles are slave boy powered!

Then see a larger vehicle that is carrying goods. It is like a flatbed wagon that horses use to pull goods around in old times. Except this one is pulled by boys collared and caged like us. They are much bigger and stronger than us! The boys' legs and arms are massive. I see muscles in their legs popping out as they pull the heavy wagon. It is like watching two bodybuilders pulling the wagon. The wagon is full of produce which I assume going to town to be sold at a farmer's market. It then dawns on me. The boys are in place of horses. They even have a bit in their mouths with two reins attached to the bits directing where they need to go. On the wagon is another boy like me holding the reins. Then I wonder if this is a self-sustaining community. If so then not many would be coming and going through the gate in the perimeter wall around the community.

When we leave the town center we enter a suburban area with houses and yards. These houses are huge! If I would guess in a normal suburban area these would be upper-class homes, one million or more. I see more boys like us working in the yards of the houses. They are mowing the lawn, trimming bushes, cleaning windows, etc. They are all collared and caged. Sweat is running down their bodies as they work hard for the owners of each of the houses. Then it occurred to me that I might be one of those boys working away as slave labor. I moan as my dick grows and presses against the sharp pins in its cage. Am I really, getting hard, watching boys being used as slave labor?

Next, we enter farmland. In the distance, I see more naked boys working in the fields. There must be hundreds of boys enslaved in the community. The fieldwork looks even harder than suburban labor. The boys are all darkly tanned like they have been out there for a long time. I see no big harvesting equipment like in modern times. It reminds me of the older plantations slaves but these are all white boys from small towns. I wonder if they are all gay boys like us.

We now head back toward town. The tallest building in the downtown is the church and that is where I assume we are heading now. Then I hear Father Micheal on the intercom of the bus.

"Boys hope you enjoyed the tour of our little community. As you might suspect, this is a self-sustaining community. We make everything we need here." I think 'Yeah with uses of slave boy labor.'

"We are very proud of what we have built here. And you boys will help keep the community running smoothly. Without you boys, this community couldn't sustain itself. So, boys you are the heart of what makes our community so great! Nothing will make me prouder than seeing my boys do what you are meant for. Work hard and obey, and everyone will be that much better off."

I think wow we are the heart of the community. This community wouldn't survive without us! I have always dreamed of serving someone better than myself. Now I can serve this whole community. I have never been afraid of hard work. I always felt satisfied when I was mowing the lawns or shoveling driveways in my neighborhood. It wasn't just about the money. When I got praise from the men who paid me for the hard work I did, it made me feel good.

Soon we are back in town and pulling up to the front of the church. We are all ordered to get out. When we leave the van, we were once again shocked. In front of the church is a boy crucified on a cross! We stare up at the boy. His is spread out and tied to the cross by his wrist and his feet are tied together. The boy has to balance on a little ledge with his leg bent. Father Micheal walks up behind us and we jump when we hear him speak.

"Ah, boy 253 looks so good up there. Alter boy 253 is doing his time on the cross as all boys must do. It reminds everyone in the community that Jesus died for our sins. Of course, boy 253 will be taken down tomorrow morning. I assure you, the crucified boys will never hang there long enough to suffocate. Boys like 253 are too valuable to be put down like that. Boys, you too be doing your time on the cross. Every boy must! Every day a new boy is crucified to remind the community of Jesus's sacrifice."

All our mouths drop open looking up at the boy hanging from the cross in front of the church. He even has a crown of thorns on his head. I moan as my dick grows in its prison and the pins press on the head of my dick.

Father Micheal looks at me with a smile.

"I see some of you enjoy the idea of being the boy crucified."

Father Micheal leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Boy, do you want to be next?"

I only moan more in response.

Father Micheal laughs.

"Don't worry you will get your chance to be displayed for all to see, showing your devotion to the church and especially me!"

Oh God, my dick wouldn't go down now! Why do I like the idea of being crucified? What is wrong with me?

"OK boys let's show you your new home. Come follow me."

Father Micheal leads us into the chapel. It is a large chapel with benches on either side of a center aisle. We all do the blessing cross with water across our bare chest as we enter. It feels strange walking into a church naked or mostly naked except for our collars and chastity devices. It is a beautiful church. It seems older than any other of the buildings around.

"Boys this is the original church for the first people who settled this land. It was abandoned for years until our little community acquired the land and started giving life to a once-dead community. Boys just like you helped restore this church to its former glory and more.

I laugh to myself, it was restored with slave boy labor. Slave boys like me gave this church new life. Now it is my new home.

We walk up to a podium. The older boy who met us at the gate quickly kneels just inside the raised podium. Father Micheal up walks to the podium and addresses us. We hear sucking sounds and I figure the boy is sucking Father. I wonder if he has a boy do this for each service. This is one strange church and community. Yet, I cannot help imagining myself as the boy sucking Father while he gives his service each Sunday.

"Boys, kneel on the step in front of me"

Father motions for us to kneel. We all kneel and look up at Father. Only a few feet away we hear sucking sounds making me moan as my dick still tries to get hard in its cage. The pain on the head of my dick is now constant.

"Boys, you now belong to the church and me. You obey anyone in the community without question. Do I make myself clear?"

We all yell out, "YES FATHER."

"Good boys."

A rush of pleasure flows into me when Father praises us. I cannot help but moan again.

"Boys, if you do not obey then you will be punished. You don't want to make me angry do you, boys?"

We all yell out, "NO FATHER!"

Fear rushes into me now causing my dick to try to get even harder. OH DAM! Why won't my dick go down?

"Each morning all boys are assigned duty assignments to serve the community. There are touch screens throughout the community showing the boy's work assignments. Each boy is assigned a number. For example, the boy being crucified at the moment is boy 253. On the screens, only your number will be displayed. Look up your assigned duty on one of the screens then go to your assigned duty shown. After finishing an assigned duty go to the next one. Is everything clear so far?"

We all yell out, "YES FATHER!"

"Good boys!"

Another rush of pleasure surges into my dick and then throughout my body. Father Micheal smiles at us as I hear other boys moaning too.

"All the boys will be rotated between most of the duty assignments. At times boys may be pulled away from their duty to give personal attention to the men of the community. Similar to the boy kneeling in front of me now. Boys cannot refuse an order from any man in the community. All are superior to you! All men of the community know that your services are first come, first serve. Once you have provided your services to the men, go back to your assigned duty. Each man has full access to any part of your body. You will give yourself to the men completely without any resistance or hesitation. Remember boys you are now the property of the church and this community. This is what you are meant to be. The dreams each of you had in serving men put you on the righteous path of servitude. Boys, is this clear?"

I raised my hand. Father points at me.

"Yes, Boy."

"Ah, does it like mean we are... Ah, I mean are we like your slaves?"

I am not sure why I asked but I know each boy was thinking the same thing.

"Yes boy, but we don't use that term here. You will be referred to as 'alter boy', 'boy' or just your assigned number instead of the term slave which has been referred to by some as something bad. However, in your case, it is far from something bad. In fact, it is something very good for you boys. The church has been watching you for a long time. We have seen how submissive you have been to everyone you meet. It is not just your strict upbringing. That strict upbringing has helped you see who you are meant to be. When each of you confessed about serving men in your dreams it was a clear sign you are ready to come here and fulfill your true purpose to become the property of the church or as you say, slaves. Does this answer your question, boy?"

"Yes, Father. May I ask another question?"

"Yes, boy."

"Why did you wait so long to take me away from my parents? They never loved me."

"Boy, we had to make sure you were ready. We had to wait until you turn 18 and your parents consented to send you away. If we took you before your 18th birthday and without your parent's permission then they would come looking for you. We cannot have that. No, we had to wait until you were 18, ready to admit you're gay and need to serve men. Only then could we take you from your parents so you can serve men as you were always meant to. You have been having those dreams for years haven't you?"

"Yes, Father."

"You all have, haven't you?"

All the boys say softly, "Yes, Father."

"I didn't hear you!"

We all yell, "YES FATHER!"

"Of course you have. It's your destiny ever since you were born. Boys like you are born to serve men!"

"Now tell me you want to serve men."

We all yell out, "YES FATHER, I WANT TO SERVE MEN!"

"Tell me you need to serve men"

"FATHER, I NEED TO SERVE MEN!"

"Tell me you need to be here and serve the church."

"FATHER, I NEED TO BE HERE AND SERVE THE CHURCH!"

"Tell me you need to serve me."

"FATHER, I NEED TO SERVE YOU!"

"Tell me you give yourself to the church."

"FATHER, I GIVE MYSELF TO THE CHURCH!"

"Tell me you are now the property of the church."

"FATHER, I AM THE PROPERTY OF THE CHURCH."

"Tell me you are A SLAVE!"

"FATHER, I AM A SLAVE!"

"Good boys, This will be the last time we will use that word. However, that is what you are now whether or not we use that exact word. You have just admitted to yourself and me that you're owned property. The collar around your neck and the chastity device will be a constant reminder of what and who you are."

I raised my hand again.

"Yes, boy."

"Will we ever be freed?"

"No boy. This is what you are now. Deep down you know this. Even if we release you from your collar, you will always be a slave deep in your heart. You were born to be a slave. Nothing can change that. You are the lucky ones. Many boys never know what they are meant to be. They live in constant fear, never admitting to themselves what they are meant for. Boys, be proud of who and what you are. Be proud that you are a boy that serves men!"

At that moment another boy enters the chapel holding a stack of documents. The boy places a set of documents in front of each boy.

"Boys, read and sign each document. The documents are to ensure your safety hear in the community."

I pick them up and start reading. There are documents for "Service Contract", "Power of Attorney", "Medical Power of Attorney/Advance Directive", "Medical Insurance" and other documents. I am not sure what they all mean but I assume it will give the church more power over me. Yet, I just admitted that I am now a slave and property of the church. So, what real choice do I have? It is not like I can get up and leave. Having Medical Insurance and someone looking after my medical needs seems like a safe path forward. So, I stopped reading and sign the documents. All the boys do.

The boy that placed them in front of us, took them and left.

"Good boys, those documents basically made you, as much as legally possible, the property of the Church. You just gave all your legal rights over to the church. The Church can speak for you on both financial and medical needs. Plus, the "Service Contract" is a binding contract of employment to the Church. If god for bid, you try to escape, then the contract would make you liable for what is left on the contract which as of today is 20 years. So, if you did try to escape today we would take you to court for what is left of your contract. The contract also states the Church can modify the contract at any time without your approval. Each year we will automatically extend the contract so you will never be able to reduce the liability. Boys you have just signed the rest of your life over to the Church. Now there is nothing you can ever do to change that."

I am no lawyer but it sounds like the church found a way to legally enslave us! We all lower our heads in defeat. We know that the church has covered all their bases in case we for some reason wanted to be free. We also know Father Micheal is correct. We have all dreamed of serving men. I feel how submissive the boys are to Father Micheal. They are just like me!

"Good boys. I can now see you understand what your purpose is. Now, this boy will take you to your cells and then you will be fed. Follow and learn from him. He is assigned as your mentor and guide to your enlighted servitude to the church."

An older boy comes in and he motions for us to follow him. As we pass the podium we see the other boy still sucking on Father's hard cock. I look back one more time just as we leave the chapel. Father Micheal now grabs the boy's head and face fucks him deeply, pushing his cock down the boy's throat. I'm amazed that the boy can take the monster cock. I stop for a minute watching the boy get face fucked. An image flashes in my mind of me being the boy sucking off Father Micheal. I moan again as my dick pushes against the spikes in the cage. Father Micheal looks at me and smiles, licking his lips. This forces the pins deeper onto the head of my dick. Does Father Micheal want me to suck his cock right now?

Father Michael then says, "Go on boy, we will have plenty of time to get to know each other later."

I have to shake my head to get back to my senses.

"Yes, Father."

I run to catch up with the others.

The boy takes us down some stairs to the basement levels. There seem to be several levels under the church. We end up on level 4 or as the label on the door says 'Cell Bock 4."

There must be hundreds of doors on this level. We walk for a while then turn right and walk again for a while. How many doors are there? What is behind them I wonder? The older boy finally stops at a door and motions me forward. On the door is number 756.

The older boy presents his collar to a scanner next to the door. The door slides open and a light turns on automatically. Inside is a small room with just a cot, a shower head, a sink, and a toilet. No blankets or pillows. Everything is stainless steel.

"Boy, this is your cell. Also, your new designation number is now 756. Remember, all your daily assignments are on the screen mounted on the wall. Use your number to look up your duty. You will now only be referred to as 756. This is where you will sleep from now on. The light will go off when it is time for you to sleep and come on when it is time to wake. The shower will start automatically when it is time to take a shower. You can use the toilet at any time and it will automatically flush. The sink will turn on when you put your hands under it. Now walk in and turn around"