In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy!"

It feels wonderful to be a good boy for Father, no Master.

"Boys want to please their Master, right boy?"

"Yes Master, very much so."

"Good boy!"

A warmth spread through me each time Master says 'Good boy'.

"Then be a Good boy, crawl between my legs and kiss my cock."

"Yes, Master!"

I crawl between Master's powerful legs and look up at his huge cock just inches from my face. It is half hard, resting on the chair. I crawl closer and kiss the head. Some pre-cum is pressed to my lips. Instinctively, I lick my lips, tasting the sweetness on my lips.

"Good boy!"

Another rush of pleasure and I moan once more. Again, I kiss the head and lick more precum from my lips.

Master looks down at me "Open boy!"

I open my mouth wide.

"Lick!"

I lick the head tasting the precum on my tongue.

Still staring down at me, "Take the head in your mouth, boy!"

I lean forward and take the large head in my mouth.

"Suck!"

I suck and lick the head. I am rewarded with more precum and the sounds of Master moaning.

"That's it, boy. Suck your Master's cock. It has dreamed of this moment for all its life."

It's true. I have dreamed of serving a strong dominant man all my life. Now I am here on my knees sucking the head of the most dominating man I have ever met. I wanted this for so long. It has been in both my nightly dreams and my daydreams. I can't believe it is finally happening!

I dive deeper down Master's long thick cock. Again I am rewarded with more moans of pleasing my Master.

"Yes, Boy suck your, Master! It loves my cock, doesn't it?

With a mouth full I cock I try to say, "Yes Master," yet it comes out muffled.

Master grabs the back of my head and pushes hard. His cock pushes on the entrance of my throat causing me to gag. I try to pull back but I can't. Master is holding me tight. I gag again but there is nothing I can do. Master keeps steady pressure until his cock forces its way into my throat. Then he releases me and I pull back to catch my breath.

"Good boy, we will do it again. OPEN!"

Again Master pushes his cock into my throat. It goes a little deeper this time.

"Wrap your lip around your teeth boy. I never want to feel your teeth on my cock."

I do as Master orders.

"Good boy!"

Another rush of pleasure. Master pushes deeper each time he pushes his cock into my throat. It is much bigger than the cock feeder. Over the next few minutes, Master continue to train me to take his cock deeper and deeper. Soon I feel his pubic hair on my nose. Just before he is about to cum, Master pulls out of my mouth. I feel disappointed. Did I do something wrong?

Master pulls back his chair and grabs my collar with his right hand. Then he lifts me up off the ground. I see the cook grab all the dishes from the table quickly just before Master throughs me on the table with a hard thud. He grabs my leg lifts them up and places them on his shoulders.

Master stretches out his right hand and orders, "Lube!"

The cook comes over and squeezes lube into Master's outstretched hand. The next thing I feel is his big wide fingers entering my hole. At first, he pushes one finger in my hole and starts to rub something incredible inside me! I involuntary moan feeling nothing like it in my entire life!

"Boy, push out like you are taking a dump."

If I wasn't so fucking horny I would have thought that his order would have been gross. However, with Master fingering me so nicely, I long to obey. So, I push out, just as Master pushes another finger into me. I feel my hole opening up easier now. Therefore, I push out even harder. Master sense this and pushes another finger into my hole making me moan like a slut. Now he has four huge fingers in me. Master keeps pushing his fingers deeper and deeper. He's fucking me with his four fingers deeply past his knuckles. Pushing in and out and I love it!

I hear Master say, "LUBE, COCK!"

The boy kneels down in front of Master's cock and squirts lube onto Master's hard cock. He jerks Master's cock, getting it nice and slick for my hole.

Master pulls his fingers out of my hole, ordering the other boy, "Line up my cock to his hole."

The boy lines up Master's cock and I take a big breath as his cock presses up against my hole. I cannot believe I am about to be fucked for the first time in my life!

"Boy, push out as hard as you can!"

I push out hard like I am going to take the biggest dump of my life. Master is now smiling at me starts to push. My hole starts opening up. The boy is still holding Master's cock for him. Then it happens, my hole opens up just enough to get the head in. My eyes open wide, feeling how strange it's to have a cock inside me. The cock is so hard and wide!

Master stares into my eyes, ordering, "Take a deep breath. My boy is doing good. Now push again, HARD!"

I push out at the same time Master pushes deeper into me. I feel so fucking full. Master starts to move in and out but he doesn't take his cock out of me. My eyes grows even wider with each thrust that goes deeper and deeper. I have dreamed of this day but nothing could have prepared me for it! Then something new starts happening that amazes me even more. Each time Master pushes deeper, I feel a spark of pleasure hit me from the inside. This in turn causes my dick to tingle as it has never done before. I start moaning in time with each deep thrust into me.

"Good boy, enjoy my cock. Only a real man can give you this much pleasure! My cock is the source of all my boy's pleasure."

I moan out, "OH GOD! Yes Master. Please.... Master.... Fuck me... Harder...."

"Good boy. GOD is blessing boy through me, your Master."

"OH! YES MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER!"

"Good boy, Feel the power of GOD through my cock. You feel GOD'S power don't you boy?"

"YES MASTER, I FEEL GODS POWER!"

My head is spinning in a cloud that feels so so good! In my mind, I see God's power in Master's cock

"Good boy, The deeper your Master enters its servant, the more of GOD's Power it receives."

"YES MASTER, PLEASE GO DEEPER MASTER. I FEEL GOD'S POWER GROWING MASTER!"

Master pushes even deeper into my hole. I truly feel God's power enter me through Master's cock.

"Good boy, GOD'S power gives its servant so much pleasure. Boy wants more of GOD'S Power, right boy?"

"YES MASTER, PLEASE FEED ME GOD'S POWER!"

I truly want Master to feed me his godly power. My mind is swimming in pleasure as Master fucks me hard, feeding me God's power!

"Good boy, the more GOD's Power enters its servant, the more the power controls boy."

"YES MASTER, PLEASE GIVE ME GOD'S POWER, MASTER"

"Good boy, GOD'S power controls boy. Master gives boy God's power. Boy needs to be controlled by the power from its Master"

"YES MASTER, I NEED MASTER'S POWER. I NEED TO BE CONTROLLED, MASTER."

I moan wanting the power of Master. Needing to be controlled by Master. The world around me disappears. All I can think and feel is Master fucking me, giving his me power, the power that controls my pleasure and happiness. I have never felt so much happiness. It's truly mind-blowing!

The pins of the cage press tight on the head of my cock, causing more pain mixed with pure pleasure. All of Master's words feel so good and true. I want to hear more!

"Good boy, the power controls boy. Master is the source of GOD's power. Master's power controls boy"

"MASTER'S POWER CONTROLS ME!"

Yes, it is true, Master controls me. Owns me, I am his to control!

"Good boy, Master's power is GOD'S power."

"MASTER'S POWER IS GOD'S POWER!"

I feel a rush of godly power fill my mind and body as Master fucks me so deeply!

"Master will release its final power into his boy. Master will then control boy completely!"

"MASTER WILL CONTROL BOY COMPLETELY!"

In my mind, I know it's true. Once Master releases his power, Master will control me completely

"Good boy, receive Master's power. The power of GOD!"

Master pushes one last time deep into my hole and releases his power into me.

Master screams out, "YES BOY! FEEL MASTER'S POWER. MASTER HAS CONTROL NOW!"

I feel the power fill me up and know it's the power of Master, the power of GOD! Then it hits me, Master is God and God is Master. I am a servant of Master who is God!

Master bends over, kisses me, and then pulls me in his arms. Still, with him deeply in me, Master lifts me up and carries me to his bed as he continues to fuck me with God's cock!. He lays me down with his godly cock still deep in my hole. Master holds me tightly.

"Good boy! My boy loves its Master, its God. Boy will serve its Master because boy has the power of Master in it now. The power of Master controls boy completely and forever!

I whisper "Yes Master, Master is God. Master's power controls me."

My mind is completely hazed over as the Master's words become my own. I now feel a deep connection to Master because of the power I received!