In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into my new cell and turn around. I see the screen the boy was talking about.

The older boy continues, "Also, level 2 is the tunnels as we call it. The 'Tunnels' can lead you to the surface anywhere in the community. It is the most efficient way to get to your assigned duty. The screen in your cell will show you a map of where to go in the 'Tunnels' so you will be close to your duty assignments when you reach the surface. Throughout the 'Tunnels' are more screens. Each screen will show you a path where you need to go. Once you get to the surface there will be another screen just outside the elevator. There are many screens on the surface. Use those screens to show you where your duty assignment is located on the community map. So. 756 you can never get lost. There are many screens throughout the community if you make a wrong turn. However, do not be late for your assigned duty or you will be punished. Trust me you do not want to be punished."

I see real fear in the boy's eyes. It gives me a chill down my spine.

"The door to your cell will open when you need to run to your duty assignment. When I say run, I mean run. There is very little time to get your assigned duty. So, you will need to run fast to get there on time. You will be fed three times a day. Once in the morning here in your cell, a lunch, and once at the end of your day in your cell. Look behind you between the shower head and sink."

I turn around and see a thing attached to the wall that looks like a cock.

"That is your feeder. When it's time to be fed, you will kneel and take your feeder in your mouth then suck it. The deep and faster you suck, the more food you will be given. The food has a smoothie / grainy texture. There is no real flavor but it is filling and I am told it has all the nutrients we need to grow in order to serve the Men. Water and other fluids will come from the same feeder. The screen will also show you any scheduled personal time with Father Micheal. However, Father Micheal can call you at any time, day or night. Father Micheal likes to have personal time with each new boy. So, expect to be called upon soon. When you have a duty assignment or personal time with Father Micheal, you will be given a mild shock to remind you of your service. If you fall behind in reaching your duty assignments or personal time with Father Micheal then you will get additional shocks, increasing in strength the farther behind you are. So, it is in your best interests to know your schedule each day. Also, there are no optional duty assignments or personal time with Father Micheal. Now get some rest 756 before your first duty assignment."

With that said, the door to my cell slides closed. I lay down on the cot. It only has a thin mattress and is not as comfortable as the bed in my room at home. The home that seems so far away. Is this home? Will it ever feel like home? Did my parent's house feel like a true home? No, not really. It felt like a prison. Even more, than this cell does. I see the cot is mounted to the wall. So, I can't even move it around to my liking. There is nothing in this cell that I can make my own. I feel cool air circulating in the cell. It gives me a chill. Or, is it that I am locked in a cell underground with a steel collar locked around my neck and my dick locked up never to be free again. Free! WOW, that word never really meant much to me before. Now it has more meaning than I could have ever imagined. I am never going to be free! I will never be able to run wild in the woods again, find a boyfriend, get married, have a job, have a life with someone I could love, or do anything a normal free boy would want. Yet, the only thing I would miss is the freedom to run wild in the woods. It was where I could be free from my demanding parents. Now, I am free of them. Yet, do I really want this new form of slavery? I remember agreeing with everything Father Micheal asked me about myself. I did dream of every night serving strong dominant MEN! Is this what I am meant to do with my life?

Still lost in thought hardly hearing a ding. Then another ding this time with a tingling feeling to my dick and balls. That breaks my train of thought and I look up. Filling the whole screen is the word "FEED" flashing. The flashing increases and so does the tingle in my dick and ball. I have not thought about eating until just now. The tingles in my dick and balls start to quickly turn to stings of pain. I jump out of bed on my knees. The stinging gets weaker now that I'm kneeling on the floor. So, I recover from the initial shock to my dick and balls. Then the stinging starts getting strong again. I moan in pain and remember the older boy who led me to this cell, telling me I will be shocked if I don't do my duty quickly enough. Is the feeder a duty too? So, I try crawling to the feed tube shaped like a cock. The stinging pain in my dick and balls decreases. OH! GOD YES! What a relief. I crawl right up to the cock feeder and open my mouth. The pain is almost gone now. I push the cock into my mouth and the pain is completely gone. Now, I am so relieved. Then some smoothie / grainy substance starts coming out. Yet, is only a little bit. It has no real taste to it. My stomach starts to growl now! I haven't eaten since this morning. The growling continues and I realize I am hungry. Except nothing is coming out of this dam feeder. Then I remember the older boy said I need to suck it to get more food to come out. So, for the first time in my life, I am sucking a cock. It is not a real cock but it does look like one. As I suck a little some food does start coming out. Not a lot but it is something at least. I want more now! So, I suck faster and deeper. Now a small steady stream is coming out. The deeper I suck the faster the stream is. I push hard and the cock feeder enters my throat. Now I am getting fed faster. I suck deeper with each push on the feeder. Soon I'm all the way down to the base of the feeder. The food is now pushing directly into my stomach. I'm so hungry that hold the feeder deep in my throat. I have dreamed of doing this for so long. I love how the cock fills my throat. I imagine it's Father Micheal's cock. My stomach growls again and I notice the stream of food slows down. I have to catch my breath so I pull off the feeder and take big breaths. Then I push it all the way down again. The cock starts feeding me again. I'm learning how to suck cock so that can eat! It's not lost on me that the church is teaching me how to suck cock. I would have never thought in a million years this is how I would learn how to suck cock.

Another ding and the feeding stops. I look over at the screen. It is now flashing DESSERT. I look back at the cock feeder and some white creamy substance is leaking out of the feeder. I wonder what it is? So, I open my mouth again and lick the head. It is sweet with a gooey texture. It tastes familiar. Then it hits me. It is white, sweet, and gooey. It's CUM! It is even warm. Warmer than my own cum. I eat my cum every time I jerked off. I wonder where they get the cum? I imagine it's Father Micheal's cum. So, I suck the feeder faster and deeper. In my mind, I am making Father Micheal cum and it makes me so happy! There is another ding and the cum stops.

I pull off the cock and look at the screen.

"HYDRATION!," is now flashing.

Now by instinct, I push the feeder into my mouth again. This time it's a liquid. It has a little watered-down bitter taste. I do not care too much because I am really thirsty now! So, I suck fast and deep drinking as much as I can. Toward the end, it gets more and more bitter. So take my mouth off the cock feed and a yellow liquid hits me strong in the face. It smells too. I cannot yet place the smell. It is so familiar. Then I get a flashback of Father Micheal pissing on us out at the gate. OH SHIT! 'IT'S PISS'. I just drank piss! It must have started out as mostly water and then turned to piss. This is one twisted church! Yet, should I be surprised? After all, they enslave 18 year old boys. I hear another ding and look at the screen again.

"URINAL TRAINING!," is now flashing on the screen.

I look back at the cock feeder. I don't want to drink more piss! OH GOD! I think I might get sick. Then the stinging pain in my cock and balls start up again. This time it is stronger than before. I bend over in pain. It doesn't stop but only gets stronger and stronger. I know I have to suck on the cock feeder once more. I raise my head and open my mouth. I then push the feeder all the way down my throat. The pain in my cock and balls instantly disappears. I'm so relieved. Then I feel piss being pushed through the cock feeder and directly into my stomach. At least I don't have to taste it this time. Finally, the piss stops and there is another ding. I pull off the feeder and catch my breath.

I look back at the screen once more.

"CLEANING CYCLE!"

Next to me, the shower turns on automatically. Not wanting to get shocked again, I quickly stand up and walk under the shower head. But I quickly jump back when I feel freezing water hit me. The stinging to my dick and balls starts back up. I know I have no choice or my poor dick and balls will be tortured again. I step back under the shower and instantly shiver. Then soap bubbles run down my body and figured the water is mixed with soap. I start rubbing my body all over. Dam it feels good to be clean after being pissed on twice today. I continue to shiver as I am not used to the cold water. After quickly cleaning my body, the water turns clear. Another ding and I groan in frustration at that dam dinging sound. What NOW! I look back at the screen.

"HAIR REMOVAL PROCESS!"

"CLOSE EYES AND MOUTH NOW!

It flashes repeatedly. My eyes open wide at the implications. They are going to remove my hair. The stinging in my dick and balls start up again and know I have no choice. I close my eyes and mouth tightly. I smell of chemicals is in the air as the hair removal liquid runs down my body. Next, my whole body starts to burn. It gets more and more painful. This is really happening. All my hair is being removed. Even my head of hair, eyebrows, and nose hairs are being removed. Fuck! I even feel the pain in my dick and balls inside the cage! Then the pain stops and the smell goes away. I hear another ding but I am afraid to open my eyes. Hot water is now coming out of the shower head then it changes to cold water again. The water stops but then the stinging pain in my dick and balls returns. I know I have to open my eyes. So, I open them.

"PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL PROCESS COMPLETED!"

I open my mouth in surprise! I look down and see no hairs are left on my body. All of it is gone! My white skin is all deep red from whatever chemical was used on me. The screen changes.

"ENEMA PROCESS!"

There is a picture on the screen showing sticking a tube in the asshole and then it says to squeeze tight. I look around and see a hose with a tube hanging from out of the wall next to the shower head. I pick it up and some water is coming out. I look back at the picture and then push the tube into my hole as the picture shows. The water automatically starts. Dirty water starts to push out onto my hand so I squeeze my hole tightly as the picture shows. I feel the water filling me up. It is the strangest feeling. I start to feel bloated. But the water keeps filling me! I start to get worried. When will the water stop? I fear more shocks if I try to remove the tube. Yet, the bloating feeling turns to pain. I groan in pain, thinking to myself 'Please stop already!' Just as I think this, the water stops. I am now bent over with the tube in my ass and want to remove it. But I fear more shocks if I try. The screen dings again.

"HOLD ASSHOLE TIGHT AND REMOVE TUBE!"

I do as ordered. I feel like I am being controlled by some computer or someone is watching me. Another ding and more instructions

"SIT ON THE TOILET, RELEASE AND THEN FLUSH!"

This command I don't even hesitate to do. I rush quickly to the toilet and push the painful water out of my hole. I feel so relieved! I wonder why I have to give myself an enema? I am distracted from my thoughts by another ding from the dam screen.

"REINSERT TUBE IN ASSHOLE AND SQUEEZE!"

Fuck me! Not again. I pray that it will not be as long as the first time. I get up and grab the tube again. It is on a retractable mechanism in the wall. So, I pull more out of the wall so I can be closer to the toilet this time. The hose reached all the way to the toilet seat. I am pleased that I don't have to rush to the toilet and it will be less time being tormented by this thing! As soon as I push the tube into my hole the water starts up again. I have to quickly squeeze to keep the water from coming out. At least I don't get shocked again. The bloating feeling returns and then quickly the pain as well. Another ding.

"SIT ON THE TOILET, RELEASE, AND FLUSH!"

I pull out the tube and quickly sit pushing the water out. It looks a little clearer now. Again another ding.

"REINSERT TUBE IN ASSHOLE AND SQUEEZE!"

Fuck me how many times do I have to do this? Again I push the tube back into my hole and prepare for the bloating and pain. As expected I am not told to release until I am in pain again.

"SIT ON THE TOILET, RELEASE, AND FLUSH!"

I do this process one more time and now the water is clear.

"ENEMA PROCESS COMPLETED!"

"HOLE IS READY FOR USE!"

Use? OH SHIT! Does that mean I will be fucked soon? I have dreamed of being fuck so many times. Will it be Father Micheal? God! Please be Father Micheal! As I was thinking this the tube fly's out of my hand and retracts back into the wall. I smell something and then see disinfectant being sprayed onto the tube protruding out from the wall. Well at least everything is clean around here, I laugh to myself. Even my body is clean including no hair to get dirty. I must look like a freak!

I jump in surprise when my cell slides door opens automatically. Standing just outside my cell is the same boy who led me to my slave cell. That is what I am calling it now. I know the church doesn't like the term but that is what I am now. I am not a prisoner in a criminal prison cell. I am a slave in a cell. So, why not call it my slave cell. At least that is what I call it in my head.

The boy says from outside my slave cell, "Come follow me 756."

That is all he says and walks out of view. I rush out of my slave cell, not wanting to be in it any longer than have to. I quickly follow the boy as he runs down the hall. I see hundreds of doors just like mine. I assume each one must have a slave boy assigned to it. How many unsuspecting boys has the church enslaved? I assume at least 756 which is my assigned number. Since I enter that van no one has used my real name except when I signed all those documents to legally enslave me. Now I am just 756.

I follow the boy to a staircase. He opens the door and we go up two levels. I remember the boy saying it is 'The Tunnels'. When we open the door there are naked slave boys running through a circular rotunda of sorts. All around the outer edge of the circular room are hallways shooting off in all directions. Above each hallway is a label with 'Concourse' and a letter next to it. It's reminds me of the one time I was in an airport. We take 'Concourse M'. Along this concourse there are staircases and more hallways every so often. The hallways say M-1, M-2, etc. The staircases say M-S1, M-S2, etc. We continue down the concourse for about 2.5 miles running the whole way. We pass several boys along the way which I assume are running to their assigned duty. At the end of the concourse is the only elevator I have seen in these tunnels. When we stop hot water is sprayed down on us from above and falls to a drain on the floor. Then hot air is forced on us from all directions. My body is dry in an instant. Before I could say anything, the older boy says:

"Boys must be clean before seeing the Master. Master does not like sweaty boys in his suite"

My escort leans over so his collar is in front of a scanner. Moments later elevator doors open. I wonder who 'Master' is? The boy pushes a button called 'FM' and the doors close. We move quickly and the doors open to an expensive looking suite. It's big with multiple rooms. The boy walks out of the elevator first and I follow. I do a quick scan of the room. There is a large couch and recliners in the center. A fireplace to the left and an open kitchen to the right. In the kitchen is a boy cooking. I assume for 'The Master' of this suite. Of course, like all boys, I have seen he is naked except for his white metal collar and steel chastity cage. Then I notice the view. There is a large view of the town center and suburban houses. I see the church in the center of the town. It looks like we are at the highest point in this community. The window wraps all the way around the living room and kitchen. My guess is the suite is a circle and most likely the highest point in the community.

My escort orders, "Kneel 756. Head down and hands behind back. Do not speak unless spoken to."

I fall to my knees, clasp my hands behind me and lower my head. I feel so submissive in this position. Just like when I kneel at the gate and in the church. I hear the elevator doors open and close, assuming my escort is leaving. I hear the other boy cooking in the kitchen. Dam the food smells good. Much better than the tasteless mush I was just fed. I feel the warmth of the fireplace on my side. This suite is really nice! Even better than my parent's house. The floors are hardwood and so is the ceiling. You can tell this place was designed for a rich masculine man.

I then hear bare footsteps walking into the room. In the corner of my eye see the cook set the table with silverware and a glass of water. He disappears from view and then comes back with a plate of food and a glass of wine. He disappears again and I hear pots and pans being moved in the kitchen. I assume he is cleaning up after making dinner for the Master of the house.

I hear other footsteps coming from the opposite direction. They are a little heavier than the cook but not much more. He walks past me from behind so I can't see who he is. When he sits down I hear him say:

"Boy, 756 come here. Don't get up, head down and crawl."

The familiar voice of Father Micheal gives me relief but also makes me nervous at the same time. I quickly crawl to the Father's side. When I'm in arm's reach he rubs my head.

"Very nice. Love seeing hairless boys at my feet where they belong."

I moan, feeling Father's strong hand rubbing my head. He pulls my head close to his big muscular thighs. They are naked as is the rest of him. As is everyone in this community. While I hear Father eating, he continues to rub my head, causing me to moan and my dick to try to escape its prison. Yet, I know that will never happen now. The pins push into my dick causing it more pain. Yet, to my surprise, dread, and enjoyment it gets harder than ever before! Involuntary, I moan, feeling so content and happier than I ever have in my life. My mind starts to blank out and I relax, just enjoying Father's touch. His hand is so big and strong on my head. I would love to stay right here for the rest of my life!

When Father Micheal is done with his main course, the cook takes his plate away only to replace it with another plate. I smell apple pie, my favorite dessert.

"Boy, it looks like you're enjoying my touch."

In a low voice, almost in a trance-like state, I respond automatically, "Yes Father it's so... nice!"

"Does boy want to feel more of his Master's touch?"

"Yes Sir please..."

That was the first time he used Master in reference to himself.

"In my suite boys will call me Master. Is that understood?"

Still in a half trance still I say, "Yes, Master."