In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 03

Story Info
Father Micheal's new slave learns why he worships his Master.
12.2k words
4.53
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This is a fictional story of Domination and slavery. This story may include topics that may be offensive to some, especially about organized religion, incest and non-consensual slavery. Note, that even though this author identifies himself as a slave, this slave doesn't condone non-consensual domination or slavery. Remember this is just a fantasy and does not represent real life.

Chapter 3 - DAY TWO

I woke up in bed with Master holding me in his strong arms. I smile loving the feeling and warmth of Master's body spooning me. I think he is still asleep. So, I relax, smiling at how nice this is. I mean this is the first time I am with another man in a bed. I have dreamt so many nights wondering what it would be like waking up in the arms of a strong dominant man. NOW! It is happening. I stare out the round windows open to the community below. I notice there are no curtains to cover the windows. I guess in a community of nudists privacy is not important.

As I watch naked men and slaves starting their day, I think back to what happened last night. Oh my God, I got fucked for the first time! Not just fucked but fucked by a man who I know as my God and savior. Master saved me from the prison of living with my parents. He has shown me that I am his servant. At some point, I even started worshiping him as a God. Not like the so-called God my parents believe in. No, this was deeper than I have ever felt for anyone or any otherworldly being. It was the happiest I have ever felt. I have never felt anything like it in my life. Is that what love is? If so, I want to go back there, to be fucked and worship Master at the same time. All his commands made complete sense and still do. My dick grows as I remember my first wonderful fuck!

I feel Master's cock start to grow again! The long shaft is pressing against the crack of my hole. I move my ass up a little so the head of Master's cock is pushing at my hole. Master moans in his sleep and pulls me closer to him, forcing his cock deep into my hole. This causes me to moan a little too. That wonderful feeling of being full is back! I feel at home in a strange but comforting way. Then slowly, Master starts fucking me. I am not sure if he is awake or having a wet dream about fucking his slave. Yet, I hear him moan more as he fucks my hole slowly and deeply.

Master grabs me tighter and whispers "Good morning, boy. Mumm, it is nice to have a warm hole to wake up to."

I moan out, "Oh God, Thank you, Master!"

My body shivers involuntarily with excitement. WOW! Pleasing Master makes my body shiver! Yet, not in a bad way but a glorious shiver of extreme pleasure that ripples throughout my body.

"Does my boy like pleasing its Master?

"Oh... Yes... Master. It loves pleasing you so much, Master."

My body shivers in intense pleasure. Master speeds up his fucking, causing more shivers throughout my body. Each shiver is like a wave of pleasure causing my body to shake all over.

"Your Master can tell how much its boy loves me, your Owner, Master, and God!"

Master is right the waves of pleasure hit me over and over reinforcing my love for my Master.

"My cock has the power to give my boy the love it needs, it craves, it longs for."

"Yes, Master, it loves your cock. Please, Master, let me pleasure your cock forever!"

"Yes, boy. It will forever please and love its Master."

"OH, MASTER, THANK YOU!," I moan out louder.

I hear noises in the kitchen but I could care less at the moment. All that matters is pleasing my Master's wonderful cock deep in my hole.

Master rotates so he's now on top of me. His full weight pins me to the bed. Then he starts to fuck me harder and faster. This new position allows his cock to be driven deeper. Master grabs me around the chest and fucks me deeper than last night. His mouth is right next to my ear and I can hear his breathing getting heavier as he uses my hole.

"Squeeze boy. Squeeze that hole. Make it tight for your Master."

I try squeezing my hole as tightly as I can, hoping it pleases him!

Master moans in response, "Yes boy, that's it. Make that hole even tighter!"

I squeeze it as hard as I can.

Master's breathing becomes faster, feeling his cock use my hole for one purpose to give him the pleasure he deserves. I moan with each deep hard fuck. Master holds me even tighter in his powerful arms. All I can do is squeeze my hole as tightly as I can and ride out his primal need!

The rougher Master fucks me, the more I love it. I feel Master's strong arms binding me to him. It makes me feel so good, so secure, so Owned! It's impossible for me to break free from his control. Not that I would ever want that. I want to feel his strong arms holding me tighter. Last night, my mind accepted Master's ownership of me. Now my body is accepting it as well. It's like a wall that I was holding up has broken away, freeing me from the shackles of my parents and my old life. I feel so safe now. No longer scared of what my future will become. All I know is I want Master to hold me and fuck me forever!

At that moment, Master pushes his cock as deep as he can in my hole and grabs me as tight as he can. I can't breathe, as I feel my hole once again being filled with Master's wonderful Godly nectar!

At the same time, my caged dick pulses and then explodes. It's unlike any orgasm I have ever had. My dick isn't even hard, yet, I shoot a load anyways. It's not as powerful as when I'm hard but just as satisfying anyway.

Master lays on me a little bit then rolls over so I'm now lying on his massive chest.

Just then the houseboy from before comes in with some coffee for Master. He sits it on the nightstand next to the bed. Then he kneels beside the bed, looking down at the floor.

He speaks like a positioner in our church would do when praying to God "OH! Holy Master, how can your humble servant serve you today."

Master looks down at my caged dick and sees what I have done. Suddenly, I get scared that I have failed my MASTER, the man I know is a God! Master tightens his arms, holding me to his chest.

"Yes, clean up your fellow servant's milkings."

The houseboy quickly crawls into the bed and starts licking a hole at the bottom of my cage where cum is dripping out of it. The cage covers both my dick and balls so the hole in the cage must be where my piss comes out. Yet, I now know that is where my cum will eventually drip out too once I'm milked as Master calls it. I never imagined being milked! I feel like an animal being milked, with no control over when or where it happens. Yet, I will happily be milked as often as possible just to feel my God's cock deep inside me.

After cleaning up the cum drip from my cage, he licks up the cum that has soiled the sheets. When he is finished he dutifully kneels beside the bed again. DAM! He's so obedient. In a way, I admire him and am a bit jealous that he gets to be able to serve Master so much. I wonder how much I will be allowed to serve Master.

Master releases me from his grip and lifts me off his half-hard cock and spins me around so I'm kneeling between his two massive legs.

He lifts my chin and stares into my eyes, "Now clean up my cock. I know you want it. Go on lick up what you crave so much!"

Master releases my chin and I look down at his massive cock. Yes! It is covered in holy nectar. I lick my lips and stick out my tongue then lean forward so some of the nectar still dripping out of his beautiful cock sticks to my tongue. It's so sweet and delicious! It's like candy. I tasted my cum before but this is so much better. I understand why the houseboy refers to Master in such a holy way. I have to have more of the nectar! I grab the huge cock. DAM! It's so huge that my fingers can't even wrap around it. I milk more nectar out of it knowing I must worship this GODLY COCK!

I open my mouth, licking the cum as I milk the holy cock. FUCK! It tastes so delicious. I lick up and down the shaft cleaning up more of the delicious nectar. I feel my cock trying to get hard in its cage as I worship my Master, my GOD!

As I have done to myself many times, I press my finger to the spot just below the balls, move my fingers between his balls and up to the head of his cock, like I'm milky him. I'm rewarded with more GODLY nectar. I quickly lick the head clean. Then I do it again, milking my Master of all his delicious nectar.

Master smiles down at me approvally. His smile fills me with some much warmth and love! There is nothing I will not do to please him.

"Good! My precious servant. You love my holy cum don't you?"

I moan, "OH YES! MASTER! IT'S SO DELICIOUS!"

"I'm glad you enjoy it. My servant will be able to worship me more in the future. Would you like that, boy?"

Moaning more, "OH GOD, YES! MASTER. I WOULD LOVE TO WORSHIP YOU AND MILK YOU OF YOUR GODLY NECTAR AGAIN AND AGAIN. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MASTER! THANK YOU!"

Master rubs my head, sending warmth of pleasure throughout my body.

"Such a special boy you are. I love how quickly you see the truth of who I am and what you are to me. You will be my devoted servant forever and ever! You want to obey me in all things no matter how hard it might be for you. You will devote your being to me, mind and body forever and ever. I'm now your Master, God, and Owner. You're my PROPERTY to do with as I choose. As my property, you cannot deny me anything."

I stare up at him as he explains what my life will be like for the rest of my life. Master is so confident in what I am to him that I believe him. Plus, I love him and will do anything to please him. I know this is where I belong.

As he continues to rub my head and I smile up at him with my tongue still licking the head of his massive cock. I love the feeling of the hard mushroom head as I run my tongue around it, circling it completely. As he explains what I am, I nod my head up and down, confirming he's correct on everything.

"Good boy. I knew you were special the moment I saw you. Now, be a good obedient boy and help my houseboy serve me breakfast."

Look up at him not wanting to leave his cock.

"Go on, be a good boy. My cock will be here when you get back."

I let his beautiful cock out of my mouth, "Yes Master, Thank you!"

Then I quickly jump off the bed as the houseboy gets up and walks out of the bedroom. I already miss Master's cock. The image of his beautiful cock is still in the back of my mind. In my mind. I can see every detail even the blood vessels popping out of the sides. It sits in the back of my mind as a constant reminder of the power Master has over me. I will do anything to taste his sweet delicious nectar again!

The image stays with me as I follow behind the houseboy. I notice the boy is slim with a nice bubble butt like me. He is hairless. When he looks back at me with a smile I don't even see eyebrows. It is a little strange seeing someone without eyebrows. I think he must have gone through the same hair removal process as me. Do I look just as strange? Even without eyebrows, he is still gorgeous. He has a boy next door look. He is a little older than me but still has a boyish look, especially with no hair.

When we get to the kitchen he already has everything ready to cook Master's breakfast. We do not have time to chat as he orders me to start cutting up fruit, as he cooks up some eggs and ham. Everything looks very fresh. So, I assume it is all from the community. Master did say the community is self-sufficient. I guess if you want to keep a secret nudist community of slave boys then being self-sufficient is a good thing. It will help keep prying eyes out.

Once the breakfast is done, I help the houseboy place the food on a serving tray. He shows me how to carry the tray and stays close beside me to make sure I do not drop anything. I can see the fear on his face as I carry the tray to our Master. I wonder what would happen if I ended up dropping the tray of food. The fear on the boy's face tells me that I don't want to know. So, I make an extra effort to hold the tray securely in my hands.

Master smiles at us as we enter his bedroom.

"That smells wonderful, my boys."

We both say, "Thank you, Master," at the same time.

The houseboy indicates that I should place the tray on Master's lap. When I approach the bed, Master is already sitting up. So, I carefully place the tray on top of his lap. The houseboy picks up a napkin and places it on his arm. He just stands there looking at Master with the same awe I have. Not, knowing what to do, I just stand there with my hands behind my back. I feel the air conditioning brushing across my naked legs and arms reminding me how naked I feel without hair. I start to get goosebumps all over my body. Without hair, I feel all the air currents in the room. It is a strange sensation. It's another reminder of how much my life is changing.

The houseboy sees that Master's coffee is low and has me go get a fresh cup. So, I quickly rush out of the room to the kitchen. I'm not familiar with the setup so it takes me a minute to find a coffee cup and then fill the coffee. Plus, I'm not sure how Master likes his coffee. So, I find some creamer and sugar and place it on a small tray with the coffee cup. I quickly start to rush back to the bedroom but remember the fear on the boy's face and slow down so I won't spill the coffee.

When I get in the room, Master looks a little annoyed. I see why because his coffee is empty. I hold out the tray as the houseboy comes to my rescue. He quickly makes the coffee how Master likes it, a touch of cream, no sugar. I watch him closely making sure I make it right next time.

My parents made me help at the church meetings. So, I know how to make coffee and help out in the kitchen. At the time, I hated helping the grown-ups. The church meetings were boring. However, now I am thankful. If I didn't bring the cream then Master would have to wait even longer than he did for his coffee.

After the coffee is served and I put the tray back in the kitchen then return to the bedroom, Master motions me over to him. As I walk up to him, he picks up a cane. Suddenly, fear shoots through me and I stop! Why did he pick that up? Some of the fathers at our church used canes on some of the real bad boys who got into too much trouble. It looks really painful.

"Boy, come closer."

I move closer until I'm close enough for him to grab my wrist. He pulls me to the bed and orders me to turn around.

I turn, fearing what is about to happen.

"Boy, you were late getting my coffee. Do you think it's acceptable to keep your Master waiting?"

I squeak out in fear, "No, Master."

Now starting to shake in fear, Master asks, "What should I do to make sure you never keep me waiting ever again!"

Now I'm almost crying, "Punish me, Master."

"OK, I think punishment might work. How should my servant be punished?"

Now shaking and crying in fear, knowing what he wants me to say, "With the cane, Master. Please punish me with the cane."

I cannot believe I'm begging Master to hit me with a cane. Yet, I know this is what Master wants and I have to please him. I know I deserve this for not pleasing him.

"Then bend over and grab your ankles."

I bend over, grabbing my ankles tightly. The houseboy moves me so that Master has a good angle to hit me. He pushes down on my hips, holding me in position. I'm grateful because I fear I might fall over from shaking so much. I'm terrified of what is about to happen!

Master rubs the cane across my ass, and I jump in surprise. The houseboy holds me tighter so I cannot move much. I feel the cane lift and I close my eyes.

The cane hits me then a second or two later I feel so much pain, I scream out, "FUCK!!!"

"Scream all you want, boy. This is what you deserve!"

Master then hits me again.

"OH, FUCK," I scream again!

I try to jump up in response but the houseboy keeps me in place. I have never felt anything so painful in my life! I'm thankful for the houseboy's support because I think I might have fallen to the ground if it wasn't for him.

I scream again as another hit lands on my ass. My eyes now tear up. By the third hit, I'm crying. Master hits me three more times resulting in a constant stream of tears running down my face.

I didn't even realize that Master stopped due to the burning pain in my ass and feeling light-headed.

"That should teach you to be on time whenever your services are required."

The houseboy whispers in my ear bringing me back to earth, "Thank our Master."

Sniffling and holding back more tears, "Thank you... Master."

The houseboy whispers more directions, "Tell our Master you're sorry and thank him for punishing you."

Still trying to hold back tears, I add, "Sorry... Master... for keeping you waiting... OH GOD! I'm so sorry Master! Thank you for punishing me."

I flinch when I feel a warm hand on my sore ass. With blurry vision, I look over my shoulder to see Master smiling at me and rubbing my ass. He traces the outline of the welts perfectly parallel across my ass. I groan as a new dull ache follows his fingers.

Master laughs, "This should remind my servant to be quick at its tasks, not only for me but for all Men of our community."

Still bent over, I look into Master's eyes, nodding and feeling so remorseful, "Yes Master, I will be quick for all my tasks and try to please you."

Master repeats, "And, all the Men of our community?"

Finally, the tears stop and I can talk clearly, "Yes, Master, I will do all my tasks as quickly as I can to please all the Men of our community."

"Good boy. You may stand and wait until I'm finished with my meal."

The houseboy lets go of my back and I stand up then face the man who just caused me the most intense pain of my young life. Yet, I'm thankful for the punishment and for teaching me to please him properly.

I realize through all that, my dick tried to get hard. Now the spikes are pressing onto my dick causing a constant dull sharp sting in my dick. With my hands behind my back, I tried to will my dick to go down. Yet, it's useless as I stare at the beautiful man before me. I can't help to lick my lips as I watch my magnificent Master eat his breakfast. His face is perfect as a model or better yet an angel! Once in a while, he glances at me and smiles. Fuck! The smile only causes my dick to try to get hard again. I stare at him with awe! Not only does his face have perfect cheekbones and deep dark eyes that keep me focused on him, but his whole body is musculature and toned as an Olympic athlete or a Greek God! His is perfect! A God among Men! I feel so lucky to be able to serve this great Man!

When Master finishes his breakfast, I help the houseboy bring the empty plates to the kitchen. Next, he directs me to go back to our Master's bedroom, kneel beside the bed and wait for Master while he cleans up the kitchen.

I smile at him and thank him for his help earlier and his directions now.

"It's our duty to help our fellow servants and teach new ones to serve our Master properly. Now, go before you get punished again!"

With that motivation, I run back to the bedroom and kneel beside the bed.

Master ignores me as he reads and types on a tablet. So, I just kneel with my head down and my hands behind my back, waiting. I'm thankful for the blush soft carpet on my knees.

I hear Master moving, then his feet are in my field of view. He is now sitting on the side of the bed. I'm so close I can smell him, especially with his cock in my face. I have to hold back an urge to lick it. I so want to taste his godly nectar again. I lick my lips hoping to be allowed to suck out more nectar.

Master rubs my head and laughs.

"Boy, you will get plenty soon enough. But right now I need a shower. Come!"

Master gets up and I start to stand up.

"No boy, crawl after me."