In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we leave the town center the road becomes dirt with fields on either side of us. We are alone now except for seeing some slaves off in the fields.

Without looking back Master starts explaining more about this place and its history.

"Boy, my great great grandfather homesteaded the land. It's been in our family for generations. We used to have multiple generations working the land. Originally, we never owned slaves and the family worked the land. We distrusted outsiders so only grew enough food for our family group. However, the 1800's pandemics hit our family hard. Whipped out all of our females. So, out of necessity, the males agreed to satisfy each other's needs. However, we need more manpower to work the land. Yet, my ancestors started to enjoy men a lot more than females. Like any society of just men, a hierarchy was formed. Some males were the natural Alphas and some were naturally submissive. The submissives become servants to the Alphas. Age didn't determine who would become Alphas or servants. No, we let nature take its course. The males were given a choice to either become an Alpha or a servant. They were tested to make sure that their natural tendency for domination or submission was true. So, my family has long known that there are two types of people in the world, Alphas or submissives."

WOW! His whole family become a family of gay men, literally! Not only gay but Dominants and submissives.

"That is when the church tried to reform us of our 'so-called' devilish ways. However, they failed and gave up and approached us with a proposal. We needed men to work the land and they needed food for their church. They will give us young healthy men that they can't reform for their devilish ways. However, these men can never be seen again. In that case, my family told the church they only wanted submissive males who are sexually attracted to strong dominant men. The church agreed and that is how you became my property. In fact, all the servants are my property since I'm the leader of my family. They all worship me as their savior."

Master stops and turns to me.

"I saved you from the prison of your parents' ownership of you. Since you're a submissive, you have always been a servant all your life. There was no changing that!"

Master smirks at me knowingly. I know he is right. Under my parent's control, it felt like a prison. More so than other teens since I'm gay and my family would hate me if I came out to them. I had to hide my true self.

"You see my boy, I saved you from that prison. You're now free to be who you are meant to be. Do you have any questions?"

"Master, I have so many questions. The first one that comes to mind is why am I addicted to your cum? I can't stop thinking about your gorgeous cock and milking it of your delicious nectar."

Master laughs. It's a deep laugh that causes shivers to run down my spine, making me feel even more inferior and stupid for asking the question.

He grabs my face in both hands.

"Boy, you make me laugh because you're the first to realize my cum is the nectar of the GODS. My seed is special. You drank it before you first worshiped me in person."

I yell out, "The feeding tube!"

I realize in my excitement, I yelled at my Master so I look at him with shame.

"It's OK, my boy. We are alone and I love how smart you are. You are a quick learner. That will serve me well. Yes, the feeding tube is mixed with my Family's cum / nectar. The Alphas of my family have drank water from a special spring that enhances our cum. It makes submissives more subservient to us. As my boy so astutely observed, it's addictive. It's one of the reasons for keeping the land in our family. Can you imagine what would happen if the people got ahold of this knowledge?"

My eyes open wide. A bad person could create a synthetic version and create an army of devoted slaves. I laugh to myself that is what Master is doing. Yet, it is not as bad as making over half of the people in the world, slaves. If the location of the spring got out, it would be the end of free will for all submissives of the world.

Then I realized that there are hundreds of slaves in his community, "Master, how do you get so much nectar to feed all of your servants?"

"Well, at first I fuck each servant I acquire from the church. Since the nectar as you call it, comes from the source it causes a deep addiction to the submissive. After that, only takes a little bit to keep my servants to be addicted to me."

"But, Master, at the end of my feeding I swear I tasted a lot of nectar."

"You're a smart one, aren't you? Yes, towards the end of your first feeding. you're were consuming 100 percent of my nectar. It made you really for your induction to me, as your savior."

I nod my understanding. All the whispers as he fucked me was training to worship him as my God and Owner. I smile, it worked too! He is my savior.

"Master, why are you telling me all this? Aren't you afraid I might escape and tell the world what you are doing here?"

Master laughs deeply again.

"My boy, do you want to escape?"

"OH NO, MASTER," surprised how determined I said it.

"That's why. You're already my devoted servant. You will worship me as your Owner, Master, and GOD for the rest of your life. You will never escape because my beautiful boy, you will never want to. You're mine now and you know it."

I look into my Master's eyes and know he is right.

"Besides, remember that the collar you wear has a global esim chip. I can find you anywhere in the world. I am telling you this because you're smart and I need smart devoted servants to be by my side for the next phase in my Family's future. We are going into the export business."

Master trances his hands alone with my collar and his other hand on caged dick and balls. I wonder what he is going to be exporting.

"Now, as is my Family's long-standing tradition, I'm about to introduce my latest property to my family. You have done well so far. Make your Master proud to own you, my boy."

Master turns and pulls me down a driveway to a very large and old log home. I realize this must be the homestead of the property that his family settled so many years ago.

When we reach the long stone porch, a younger man comes out of the house. He looks like a younger version of Master.

"Father, I see you have a new boy."

I smile at the younger man and have an urge to kneel in front of him. Master presses on my back and pushes me forward.

I stubble I little since my knees are giving out. I fall on my hands and knees. Then crawl to the younger man's naked feet. The closer I get, the more powerful the urge to suck his cock and get the nectar I so desperately need. Yet, I hold off, afraid of going too far. So, I do the next best thing and kiss his feet, left then right. I then look up to stare at his cock, seeing delicious nectar leaking out of the head.

"Father, I was just fucking my slave. So, your new boy must have some good control."

I lick my lips wanting so badly to lick the nectar. I can smell it and I fight the urge so much! I want to show this man I'm just as special as Master claims I am. Then it hits me. This young man must be Master's son. Once again, calling his dad 'Father' has a double meaning.

Then I hear someone else on the porch. A young man comes out from behind the son on all fours. His face, except for no hair and a slave collar, looks identical to the beautiful son I'm kneeling in front of. They must be identical twins. Oh Shit. One son enslaved the other. Master did say that is how his family dynamic works. Yet, seeing it in person is a bit of a shock! Except, imagining the twins fucking each other kind of hot!

The Alpha son rubs his slave brother's head and smiles down at me.

"Dad, he is beautiful just the way we like them. He will make a good addition to our family's harem."

"Son, as you well know, we don't use those words. He is our servant and is our worshiper, not our harem of slaves. We must keep up appearances if outsiders ever show up at our gates. Now stop torturing the poor boy and give him what he needs."

Exasperated, the Alpha son replies, "Yes... Father. Dam! You're no fun! Although, they are our slaves and you know it."

With that, the Alpha son grabs my head and guides me to his beautiful cock. I open wide and stick out my tongue. I lick the head clean of the wonderful nectar left over from fucking his brother. DAM! It's just as good as his father's. I love this family!

I clean his cock, tasting the ass juices of his brother. Yet, I don't care because the leftover nectar tastes so good! I use my mouth to milk his cock clean of as much of the nectar as possible!

The son pats me on the head then grabs my collar, pulling me off his cock.

Looking down at me, "Good boy! Does my cum taste good?"

Feel so wonderful, I blurt out, "OH GOD, YES SIR!"

He laughs! "Dad this one is special as you said."

"Yes Son, he is. Let's go inside. We have something to discuss."

"Yes Dad, We do."

Master grabs my leash once again and pulls me into the large log home. When we get inside, we enter a large living room with multiple areas for sitting. This is the biggest livingroom I have ever seen. Master moves a recliner, pulling me between his legs as he sits. He pulls my head into him, pressing my face into his balls.

"Lick"

I quickly start licking as I hear his sons sit down in what I assume is the recliner next to us. Then sounds of licking matching my own can be heard. Fuck! The thought of one son licking the balls of the other gets me excited. That only makes me want to taste my Master's balls more. Maybe stimulating his ball will reward me with his nectar.

"Son, how are the improvements to the collars coming along?"

"The first production collars are coming off the line now. The slaves can make 10 collars a week. I will have them ready for shipment to Master Frank this week."

"Son, you are positive that the collars will administer the antidote if we send commands to the collars."

"Yes... for the hundredth time! The collars are ready to administer the antidote anytime you command them to."

"OK, Sorry, I trust you. It is just important that this works or the whole world could be at stake. If the special water gets into the wrong hands we need a backup plan. The collars and the antidote are our backup plan. That is the only reason I agreed to produce the collars for Master Frank. He is a powerful man and is determined to make voluntary slavery legal across the country and eventually the world. As you know, a smart company could find out why the water makes our cum so addictive and increases the submissions in our servants. The antidote will remove the addictions to our cum and return the subs to their natural submissiveness."

"Yes... Dad.... I have heard this a hundred times. We have gone through all the test trials and the collars work."

"OK! Then send them out with your most loyal servants. Master Frank wants 5 collars ASAP and another 5 collars. He will be enslaving his first family this week."

WOW! Even in my semi-foggy state from the son's nectar, I understood the implications of what Master is saying. Who is this Master Frank and why does he want to legalize voluntary slavery?

This interaction with father and son has gotten both men excited. Master is fully hard now. I glance at his son, he too is hard. Master grabs my collar, pulling me up and onto his massive cock. Master doesn't waste any time, forcing his cock deep into my throat. Next to us, I hear sucking sounds coming from his sons. The submissive twin must be sucking his Alpha brother like I am.

Master uses me hard, driving my head up and down so fast that I can't breathe. He growls as he fucks my throat without mercy. Just before I'm about to pass out, he dumps a massive load directly into my stomach. He lets go of my head and I quickly pull up to breathe. Some of his nectar gets on my tongue as I pull up. Even in my state, I still love the delicious nectar. Master is right! His family's nectar is powerful. If it got into the wrong hands it would be disastrous.

As soon as I catch my breath to feel the dizziness subside, I dive back onto his cock so I can taste the nectar I love so much. I grab his cock and milk every last drop. It comes out in a stream now and I love it!

I look to see Master's eyes closed, enjoying my mouth. So, I lick his cock until it goes almost soft. I have never seen his cock go completely soft. I am not sure if it is the special water or his genes but this man's cock is always ready to fuck!

After Master recovers, I continue to hold my mouth onto his cock. I never want to let go. As I'm licking, a blast of piss is forced into my mouth. I quickly close it tightly and swallow as fast as I can. I should have expected this. I have to piss right after shooting too. I swallow what seems like gallons of the warm yellow nectar. Now the cum in my stomach starts to take its effects as it seems to go directly into my bloodstream. I sense of peace comes over me. This is so wonderful.

"Dad, I know since he has had so much of your cum you will need to keep him as your personal slave."

Smiling, "Yes, Son. I know. That is why I brought him here."

"So, I assume he knows about the special water and has heard everything we said."

"Yes, He knows. I'm keeping him as my personal slave, replacing Victor."

"Oh sorry about that. I needed a test subject that is so hooked on your cum, like Victor was, to prove the antidote works."

"I know, Son. I miss him but sacrifices had to be made. The world's submissives are at stake. It was my idea to use him."

"Dad, I placed him with Andrew and Guss. They are taking good care of him. He is a natural submissive after all. He is just back to being what he was born as. A slave will always be a slave, with or without our cum to help them along."

"Good! They will take good care of him. Also, I'm proud of you, Son. I know it has been hard to make the antidote and the sacrifices we had to do for our family."

"Dad, my younger brother is still happy without my cum. Rusty is still devoted to me. He just doesn't worship me like he used to. Yes, that is sad but we have to adjust. He is now helping me with the next generation of devices. Rusty is smart and now has more time to do the research he loves. We couldn't have made the collar's delivery system without him. So, giving him the antidote was for the best. I do miss his constant devotion to me. However, I have my twin to take up the slack. Right, my boy?"

The submissive twin looks up into his Alpha brother's eyes, "Yes, Master. I will do my best to serve you with all my heart. I love you so much, Master"

The submissive twin then continues to suck his Alpha brother. The look on his face is the same as mine. He is just as much of a slave to this brother as I am to my Master.

"See Dad all is well. You don't have to worry about me."

Just then a huge man enters the house. He is a giant of a man, 6ft 5inch tall with a massive frame and muscles that match the frame! Behind him are two even larger men on leashes. All three men could be bodybuilders in another world outside this community. It's clear that one is the Master and the other two are slaves considering they are locked in heavy-duty collars that must weigh a lot! Like me their dick and balls are locked away, most likely never to be free. After staring at them I see they must be twins. The slaves look older than the Master by at least 20 years but it is hard to tell being hairless.

Master calls out, "Nephew! You look pumped."

The nephew smiles brightly, "Uncle, HELL YES. We just worked the land. My slaves plowed several acres for next year's crop. I had to give them some encouragement."

He pats a wipe coiled up on his hip. A shiver of fear runs down my spine imagining what a whip like that would feel like. The twin slaves look like beasts of burned and I have no doubt they could pull a plow easily. Between the two of them, they could easily overpower their Master. Yet, seeing the look on their faces I know they are hooked on their Master's nectar just like me.

"Excellent, so you like having my older brothers as your servants?"

WTF! Now I see the resemblance to Master. Without hair, all of the family slaves were more alike to each other than their family. Similar to the way the military shaves all the hears of their soldiers' hair off. It makes the soldier realize they are owned by the military. I assume this is the same mind control that the military uses.

"Hell Yeah! They are hard workers. Thanks for giving them to me for my birthday. They are my prized hard labor slaves. All of the other slaves want to be like them. I'm proud to own hard-working animals like them."

The nephew is talking about his Uncles like they are working farm animals. Fuck that is exactly what they are. I have a feeling that is going to be my future someday if I don't perform as the best personal slave to my Master.

I watch as the nephew points to a space across from the chairs that my Master and his son are sitting in. Quickly, the twin slaves crawl into the empty space and face away from each other. Then they move their asses so they are touching. I watch in awe as the Nephew climbs on top of the twins, aiming his massive cock at the slave's hole who is facing us. In one swift motion, the Nephew enters the slave. The other slave then raises up so his arms on his thighs so they are supporting his upper body. The nephew then leans back, resting on the slave's back. They just formed a chair out of their bodies for their Master to sit on and fuck at the same time! If I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed something like that would be possible. All three look like a work of art.

Master asks, "So, how are the fields coming along?"

"For most of the fields, the harvest is almost done. Each of the Masters are working their slaves hard to complete the harvest for our winter stock and export to the churches. I tested out the land with my slaves today. They plowed one of the smaller fields from last year and the dirt looks black and rich with nurturance from the composted."

He laughs, "You should have seen my slaves when they were done. The legs were black with wonderful topsoil. I had to spray them down extra hard in the barn to get all the topsoil off."

I look at the back of the slave bent over facing us. His back is scarred with whip marks. It looks like it was bleeding some. I can also see some older healed whip marks. I realize these slaves have been whipped a lot over the years. This family takes enslaving their own seriously! I don't think I could handle a whip like these beasts get.

All the while, the nephew is talking shop, he is fucking his slave in front of his Uncle and cousins. It's like sex in front of other family members is normal. Then I remember sucking Master on the sidewalk in front of others walking by like it was an everyday occurrence. I have to assume it is.

The nephew comments, "It was Rusty's idea to use the slave's compost for the fields."

"That's good news. Yes, Rusty is a smart servant. He was my favorite but now has a greater purpose, serving our community with his brains instead of just his body."

I look up to see Master staring off into space like his remembering something. Then his cock starts to grow again. He must be remembering a time with his son Rusty. Did Master also, have Rusty as a slave as some point in his life? Did he give Rusty to his Alpha twins son like he did with his brothers to the Nephew?

Master comes out of his daydream and looks down at me with a smile, "Turn around, boy."

I quickly turn and Master grabs my hips. He pulls me to him, aiming his cock at my hole. Just like his nephew, Master shoves his cock deep into my hole in one swift pull of my hips. I had no time to adjust! This causes me to yelp in pain and surprise. Fuck! Once again I feel so full. Yet, I love the feeling especially that it's Master's cock inside me, not that I have had any other cock in me. Master took my virgin hole and I'm so happy it was him!