In the Service to Father Micheal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm now face to face with one of the older twin slaves. He looks me in the eyes as Master begins to fuck me.

Master orders in his deep commanding voice, "KISS!"

It's like we are on autopilot, we kiss. It's a sensual loving kiss. Unlike the dominating kiss from Master, this is tender and caring. We share our tongues as I would imagine lovers would. Like lovers we are equals in our status as slaves. I moan from the massive cock deep in me, loving my Master using me. Yet, at the same time having a deep connection with another slave who is also moaning in pleasure from his Master's cock. Besides my Master, I never felt a deep connection to someone. I thought my life of having a lover equal to me was gone forever when Master enslaved me. Now! That dream is starting to spark back to life. I think it might be possible in this crazy new life, I could still have a slave as a lover to share my happy and sad moments as lovers do.

I'm kissing this other slave as if he is my lover, if only for a moment. Growing up, I so wanted a Master and lover. I was hoping to find a Master that would fit both dreams. I was also conflicted about that I wanted a dominant man to control me in every way possible. At the same time, assumed I couldn't have both. How could I be completely controlled with no freedom and also have a lover to share a life with, to tell him about my dreams? In my mind, they were polar opposite ideas. So, when Master enslaved me I gave that part of me up. Now however maybe I can have both. It is selfish and unrealistic in the world I live in. Especially beginning addicted to my Master.

Then imagine that the twin slaves before me might be lovers. In this crazy family, it could be possible. If so why not me too?

So, I kiss a slave twice my age with all the passion I can muster.

Then I feel Master lean over me and I hear sounds of kissing coming from above me. Master does have a lover. It's his hot nephew.

Next, I hear more fucking and kissing beside us, and realize that the twin sons are also making love too.

I now look forward to the future as a slave, a perfect life for me!