In the Shower Ch. 05

Info
It's your turn to be put on display...and punished.
60 words
4.42
9.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the first half of the erotic show is over, it's your turn to be put on display in front of the crowd.

Please note that this story contains nonconsensual sex and some punishment, so make your choice according to your own desires (or your own curiosity).

As always, comments, feedback, and ideas for the next chapter are deeply appreciated.

--:--
--:--
1.0
compassrose004
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Trish08Trish0811 months ago

Your audios are the best. Love not knowing what's happening next. I happen to enjoy dark stories and pain is a huge turn on for me. You have an amazing voice. Look forward to lots more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have listened to all of your audios so far. Curiosity did get the better of me with this one. Next time I will heed the warning tags. You are very frustrating author. There is so much I love about your audios. The delivery, the timing, and your humor. Not clutching my pearls here, but pain is a hard no for me. I really enjoyed it otherwise, and I will always check your new work. Until next time then...

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

BeKoming Pt. 01 Crossdresser meets the futa of his dreams... or nightmares.in Transgender & Crossdressers
In the Alley A story about being taken against your will.in Audio
One Long Dream Ch. 01 His ex brings him an unexpected Christmas present.in BDSM
Captive in Dark Leather She wakes up, chained to the floor in a leather hood.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Trials of Pauline Ch. 01 Pauline is bound & taken by the family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories