All Comments on 'In the Slammer Ch. 06'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LordAuchLordAuchabout 2 years ago

I just read this series today after coming across your other stories by chance and noticed with surprise that there is a 7.5-year gap between the penultimate and the final chapter and it made me happy to catch a good series that was finalized unexpectedly after such a long time. In most of your stories you repeat the same introduction where a boy meets a girl and gets to live with her as a result of a strange -and somehow unrealistic- coincidence. However the way you tell the story and your writing skills are top notch and it's everything that I ask from a good read. I really liked your other stories which don't have cliche happy endings but the happy ending on this one was a welcomed change. Regardless of the ending, your stories leave a good feeling after reading and I thank you for that. On a final note, your stories reminded me -or rather, made me think of- another story with a sad ending in the First Time section: Word of Mouth. It has a very high rating and its on the Top 10 list but the reason I dig deeper on Literotica is to find underrated hidden gems similar to such stories. Most of the time it's a futile effort but this time I've found what I'm looking in your stories and am very glad about it. Please keep on writing.

WilCox49WilCox49about 2 years ago

I don't find the whole story ("series") one of your best, but wrapping it up this way makes it better. Thanks. Keep writing. 4*

(Generally speaking I agree with LordAuch's comments, for what it's worth.)

-- WilCox49

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous