In the Vineyard Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

He went on out into the parking lot to find her car gone. Miles panicked, where could she have gone? Looking at his watch again, he realized that he'd been gone far longer than the few minutes he promised. Maybe she just got fed up and left. Nothing to do but try to find her - he had the card with her telephone numbers in his truck. He strode across the parking lot purposefully but someone behind called his name. It was Todd. Miles stopped, visibly shrugging his shoulders, and turned.

"What is it?"

"What's that you've got there?" Miles realized he meant the bottle.

"From my private stock. " He turned the bottle to show Todd the hand lettered label.

"Miles, we've got to get to the bottom of this wine case problem. You can't keep putting me off."

"Yes, I can. Right now at least. Todd, I've got to get a shower, get ready to start cooking and be prepared for a reporter and photographer to spend the rest of the evening, who knows, maybe the rest of the weekend here." He couldn't hide the exasperation in his voice. And, every minute delay meant that Ana might be getting further and further away, less likely to come back.

Fortunately, Todd took the bait. "Where did you leave Cassy and that strange looking man?"

"In the cellar. With Brandon. Having a fabulous time." Miles drew out the word fabulous in a theatrical way.

"I'd better go check on them."

"Good idea," said Miles. He had a feeling that Brandon wouldn't let go of Cassy, and they would barely notice Todd. "I'll see you in a while," Miles started to walk away.

"Monday a.m. We've got to get together on this missing wine."

Miles kept walking but turned his head slightly back. He hated being treated like a subordinate by Todd. "Can't . Picking. Still got a business to run. Talk to me in the afternoon. We can jointly agree on a time that's convenient for both of us." He hoped that Todd got the message - wineries didn't run like an office. The vines and the wines all had their own needs and went on their own timetables. Miles didn't wait to hear if Todd responded, and went on through the parking lot, around the corner. And saw it. The yellow car. With some relief, he tried the door. Locked. He fumbled for his keys and opened the door.

"Ana?" No reply. He looked around, went up the stairs, back into the kitchen. He put the wine in the refrigerator, noting that she had brought the leftover of last night's white. He now heard the shower. He went to the door and paused. He thought for a minute, then took his boots off, placing them by the front door. He considered undressing, but thought that might be a little forward. He would ask her before joining her shower.

Miles started to open the door quietly, but decided he might scare Ana. He knocked, then opened the door. He could see the outline of her body through the pattered glass door.

"Miles? I assume it's you."

"Nearly done?"

"No, I'm going slow, and relaxing."

Miles unstrapped his watch and lay it beside the sink. "Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all. Be warned, though. I like it hot."

"Me, too, but I finish with a cold rinse." He pulled off his clothes, opened the door and threw them on the kitchen floor. He'd pick them up and put them upstairs into the clothes hamper after the shower. He slid open the door, and stepped in.

The shower was not large, but it fit two people as long as they weren't averse to body contact. Miles ran his hands under the water, and Ana backed away from the stream. "Go ahead, I'm all clean, hair too." Miles stepped directly under the stream and wet his hair and body. He squirted some shampoo and lathered his hair. Ana was holding a bar of soap and started to lather his back. Her fine small hands explored the lines of his back, his shoulders, and felt the muscles in his arms. Miles groaned, then turned around. He held his head back, rinsing the suds out of his hair. He extended his hands forward, guiding hers with the soap onto his chest, then further down. He looked down, then at her. "Sorry. He's not awake yet. You keep this up, it won't take long."

She soaped the front of Miles, stooping down to clean his legs and feet. He put his hands on her head, and guided her face forward. Ana took the top of Miles' penis in her mouth, and stroked his shaft with her hands. Ana could feel her pleasure as Miles started to become erect. He guided her body up, and turned her around, facing the tile wall of the shower. He could feel him getting closer, then he was inserting a finger, then two, maybe three. She was tight from the shower, but he pushed, and she felt herself opening up. Miles ran his hands around all edges and corners of her 'Ms,' as he called it,, then pulled his hand away. He turned her back around and kissed her, both their heads under the shower's stream of water. He paused and reached for the control.

"If you don't want the cold, then go ahead and get out."

She shook her head. "I'll be OK." Miles smiled at her, the reached for the control, shutting off the hot. Ana felt the water go to warm, then tepid, then finally the shock of cold. Miles made certain he was fully doused in it, then shut the water off. "Keeps me warmer. Actually a winter trick I used to use - this place was really cold in the mornings before I put the furnace in." He opened the door and walked across the bathroom, grabbing a couple of towels. His towels were large and thick. He wrapped on around his middle and dripping on the way, came back to the shower with the other. He dried Ana's body, shoulders down, then rubbed the towel through her hair. After he was satisfied that she was dry, he unwrapped his own towel and quickly drew it across his body. He picked up the watch.

"We've still got a some time to relax. Maybe a nap?" He looked at her body admiringly. "We don't really have to sleep, just some relaxation in bed."

Ana smiled back at him. "Sounds just right."

"I see your wine out there. Let's save it for the real end of the day, after all of the cook out deal is over and we can come back for the night. You did come prepared to spend the night?"

Ana nodded. "If you want me to."

"How could I not want you to? God, you are so beautiful. And, what a worker." She looked at him. He was being absolutely sincere. Miles seemed to be really impressed that she was not afraid to try physical work. "I don't remember another woman around here, doing much of anything especially one your size. I don't mean that critically, just that you are thin." He corrected himself. "I mean not all over," she could see him eyeing her breasts, which weren't large but were shapely and firm. "In fact," he took grasped one, "these are just about the right size for my hand. Just about a perfect fit."

She reddened a little. She felt like his eyes were staring right through her. Miles noted her tension. "How about a glass of another white wine? Then we can adjourn to my humble bedroom. It's small, but the bed is comfortable." Ana nodded. "That sounds nice." She pulled her dress of the hook.

"You weren't planning to start getting dressed, I hope?"

"No, just hoping to find a hanger."

"I can help with that." He opened the door, shoving his clothes aside with his feet.' "Sorry," he said. "I should bring the hamper down here, but I didn't like how it looked, having it in the kitchen. My loft up there is a little more private - I can hide most of my messes behind the bed."

"Don't worry. I don't think any less of you. When you live alone, you learn when you can be messy and when to clean up. In my case, I clean up more for company than I do for myself."

"What works best for me is just not having too much stuff. The more stuff, the more clutter. I'll get that wine."

Just then, the telephone rang. Miles frowned but picked up the receiver. Before he spoke, he looked at Ana. "You'll find some hangers up the stairs. I'll be along in a second." She nodded and went up the stairs, for the first time seeing the loft. It lacked the normal bedroom furniture - two metal cabinets stood by as wardrobes - one was partially open and she could see Miles sport coat and shirt from last night hanging up. There was also an empty hanger, she put the dress on it and placed it on the rack. Other clothing was stored in wooden wine case boxes - one loaded with underwear, one loaded with socks, one piled with faded jeans. On the back side of the bed, invisible from below was a pile of magazines, all wine or winery based, and two more wooden boxes of magazines sat in the corner. An alarm clock sat on the floor next to a tall lamp. In the far corner sat a wicker clothes hamper and a safe like box - probably fireproof, Ana thought. On top of the safe was a notebook computer, a cell phone, a pager, and a camera in a case. Nothing like extravagant, Ana thought. He could probably take all of his possessions, including the small television and stereo downstairs, and fit them in the back of the truck. She thought about the loads of things, largely clothing and furniture that she'd moved when settling into her condo. Maybe I have too much stuff, she reflected. What do I do with most of it, anyway?

She could hear Miles on the phone, but not most of what he was saying. He was pacing a little as he spoke on the cordless phone. He seemed impatient with the call, and hung up abruptly.

"You OK up there?" he called.

"Fine."

He started toward the steps. "Young Jimmy has offered to get a head start on building the fire. So there's no rush." Miles climbed the steps. He was naked and carrying a bottle of white wine, cork opened but inserted into the top and two glasses. "Except that I worry about things." He put the bottle on the floor and placed the glasses next to it. "What do you think? Not exactly luxurious." He looked at her with a hint of humor. "When we move in together, I'll let you do the decorating." She looked back. She had thought he was joking, but now he was looking at her seriously, waiting to see her reaction.

She tried to be non committal. "I was just thinking that I have too many things, myself." Ana didn't know how to respond to talk of living together. After all, they barely knew one another. They had spent one night together and a few hours here and there.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Miles spoke. "Then maybe between the two of us, we'll average out." He drew close to her. "Don't you think you're overdressed?" He started to loosen the towel. Ana's concerns were fading as she responded to his touch. He was holding her close, stroking her body, his arms running down her back, caressing her buttocks. She could feel him becoming erect against her. She started to feel his penis, stroking it with her hands.

"Oh, Ana. Your fingers drive me wild! Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Miles took her hands and pushed them lightly away. He crossed back to the wine and poured a small amount in the glasses. Handing one to Ana, he stepped over to the corner safe. He placed the glass on the top and swung the door open. He extracted a small package from inside, then placed the items from the top into the box, swinging the lock.

"I keep this here for my records and some of my valuables. Its fireproof. And, you know, since we have so many people hanging around here, I worry about break ins, or whatever. Not that we've ever had a problem." He held up the package. "Valuables." He smiled. "Ribbed. Lubricated." Miles separated off one.

"Miles," Ana began. She didn't want to make him mad, but she felt like some discussion was necessary. "What do you think of us? I mean, we seem to be compatible, sexually, I mean.."

He interrupted. "Seem to be?"

She blushed. "I guess I'd say we are compatible. But, we've just started seeing each other. I guess I assumed that we'd spend some time getting to know each other, and then, you know, see what happens."

He looked at her, then sat on the bed, sipping the glass of wine. He gestured to her to come sit beside him. He took her hand. "Ana, I don't see any point in messing around with this. " He looked in her eyes. "And, believe me, I know the perils of being impulsive. But, I don't think I'm being impulsive when I suggest that we start spending serious time together. Including maybe living together. In fact, Ana, I'd like us to start planning the future, our future."

He stopped and took a sip. "You know I plan to start my own winery." He picked up her hand and kissed it. "I'd like you to be there, too, from the beginning. I don't know all of the hows or whens, but I want you there. I mean, I want you to consider not going back to a regular job and instead going into this venture with me."

"Miles, I don't know what to say. This is so soon..."

"I'm not asking you to make any instant decision or make any changes. Just consider it."

"But, how would we do..." He interrupted with a quick kiss.

"Shhh, sweet. Don't get worked up about this. Remember, I know a lot about this business. I've been preparing for a while. But, I've always known I needed a partner. I used to think it would be Jimmy - but he will want to be where Brandon is, and Brandon will have to help Todd run Creek Valley after Jack is gone. Ana, I have been around long enough to make a lifetime's worth of mistakes. And, I already believe that you are one thing that is absolutely right for me. I don't know how you feel, but I will never stop trying to make you happy, to be whatever you want. I won't ever leave you, unless you tell me to go." He looked serious. "But, I won't promise to take care of you because I don't think you want someone to. I want us to be a partnership, a team." He paused. "I know there are some things I have to take care of. And, I plan to do that, just as soon as I possibly can. And, I want to meet your family."

"Miles, I am a grown up. I don't need my parent's permission to get involved with someone."

"That's not the point. I don't ever want anyone to be able to tell you that you're making a mistake by being involved with me." He sat down his glass and took hers from her hand. "Let's get to that nap. You want to try your hand at putting this thing on?" He handed her the condom package.

They made love quickly and physically, rolling around on the bed. After starting out on top, Miles rolled Ana around and entered her from behind. Then he lifted her up and stood her against the wall, again entering from behind. He was just ready to climax, when he pulled out. "Your turn," he gasped. "You pick what you want to do. A team, right?" Ana smiled at him and pulled his arm over toward the bed. She guided Miles to lay on his back., then she mounted him from above, moving up and down. After just a few minutes, Miles started to squeeze her arms. "I can't hold it much longer," he said. He started to help her moving up and down, then used his hands to caress the outsides of her vagina. Hearing Ana start to moan, Miles closed his eyes. He could feel her quivering inside. He kept rocking her and her moan grew louder. Satisfied that Ana was climaxing, Miles finally released himself. Ana laid down on him, still quivering. He held her tight until she was quiet.

"Wow," Miles said softly.

"Wow," Ana echoed. They were both sweating.

"I need another shower. What about you?"

"Wouldn't hurt."

Miles rolled on his side so he and Ana were facing each other on the bed. He kissed her softly. "Ana." He wanted to say it, tell her he loved her. But he thought he had disturbed her with all of his talk about the future. He hadn't really planned to bring those ideas up - they were more like fantasies than anything right now, some vision of he and Ana living and working together. What if she became frightened and pulled away. But he wanted her to know that his feelings were genuine.

"Ana, I think I'm falling in love with you." There. He almost said it, but not quite. He stroked her head with the palm of his hand.

"Oh, Miles. It was wonderful. But, its so soon." She was afraid that she would cry. She was so confused. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about Miles since she first saw him. But now he was asking her to change her plans, change her life. And, he was still married, no matter how far away his wife was.

"Ana, its ok. You don't have to say anything back. We can go as slowly as you like. Just promise to give me, I mean give us a chance." He wiped the beginnings of a tear from her eye. "Ana, the last thing I ever want to do is hurt you, or make you upset. But, if I'm coming on too strong, let me know."

"Miles, I will. And I will give us a chance. Being with you is different than anything I ever imagined. I wish I could say more, I'm just so confused. I mean, it's so much to think about."

"Hey, Ana. He took her chin in his hand. "No more heavy duty stuff tonight. Lets get cleaned up and have a good time! Then, we'll just take things as they happen. I won't pressure you."

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers