In the Warm and Cozy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the shower, warm water flowing over Lea's desire, over the folds she can't stop touching. For how it must be, whispers the caution, close but not close enough to possess, to disrupt this precious balance, and yes girl, despite what she whispered to Earnest, to even act on the soap opera of your jealous heart. Lucky for you—and Sally—I have a distraction.

Chapter 10 Sammy

Pizza guy...or girl, Sammy muses, as he climbs onto Angelo's scooter, the one with the oversized insulated box straddling the back fender, painted a convenient red like an ad for muggers.

'I wonder what they think...of me?' Luckily, of late, this last delivery of the night is by design. He can linger on the top floor of the cooking school, and bask in the glow of their playful welcome, and view each tease is a gesture of inclusion. One of them will invite him to stay. The memory of her kiss lingers.

At first, when he delivers to the school, they tell him to come to the service door in the back, to text them when he's close so that they can go down and get their pizza. Usually two girls would meet him at the door, shyly smile, and give him a tip, sometimes even tucking it into his shirt pocket with a playful pat on his chest as he hands them the pizza.

One night, the routine changed. He hopes it stays that way...as long as he or she is welcome.

It's raining and cold. He's soaked. His shoes are waterlogged and squish with each step. At the service door, he fumbles with the phone in the now driving rain. He forgot to text them. Before he even buzzes, the door opens and hands reach out to urge him inside. The blonde girl steps outside to bring in his bike, her blouse soaked through as she guides it in.

The other girl fusses over him. Lea, he remembers her name as the one who lingers sometimes to chat. She's brought a towel and is drying his hair and tugging at his jacket as she tells him to stay awhile, wait until the rain stops, adding it's the last delivery, confirming what he suspected was their intent, the friendly flirts, ones he is happy to accommodate, even if they don't know about the 's/he' of his uncertain sex.

Leaving the bike in the hall, they tell him it'll be safe. They're the only ones in the building. With a friendly poke they tease, 'Are we safe in your company, kind sir' and 'No wet t-shirt ogling,' even giggling as they ask, 'Should they worry?'

In mock modesty, the blonde, one arm across the chest of her wet T shirt, points to the pretty black girl and tells him, 'Lea is the one you need to worry about.'

I should take that to heart, he thinks, when Lea unbuttons his shirt and pulls it out of his pants, the better to dry him off, she says. Confronted with his small, girlish breasts outlined by his t-shirt she winks at him and doesn't hesitate to remove the T, taking her own sweet time, as he blushes, her eyes intent, looking at his chest as she pats him dry.

The blonde, Snooki I think, tells him they'll find him clothes while he drys out. Lea wraps the towel around his chest, holding him tight as she suggests body heat is what he really needs, not letting go, as into the dim light of the elevator they ascend upwards to what he suspects might be a safe place, somewhere he might explore the intent of those curious, accepting eyes.

Since then, it's been more nights than he can count when pizza delivery extends into stays upstairs, to Lea's hands holding his in the dark of the elevator, to being plied by her friends with homemade snacks and weird alcoholic drinks with names he's never heard of, as they tease about his love life and his upstairs girlfriend— 'Lea!' Whom they hope he's not cheating on, all the while ignoring the elephant in the room, the budding transsexual, as he sometimes describes of himself.

He wonders whether that reveal will hurt the growing affection he has for her, will chill their stolen kisses in the deliberately stalled elevator they call Bertha. Lately, those kisses have gotten more urgent, more revealing. Her hands and his have had there way in the dim light, Lea pushing him back to the elevator wall, eyes glittering, he panting, feeling the rub of an urgent palm down the length of a stiffening cock, wondering if she'll still be as willing when...his questions stopped by kisses as they fondle away stolen minutes with Bertha.

In the heat of sweet temptation, he doesn't think, just revels in the swirl of sensation. Yet, as he gets deeper into the transition, that he/she of him wants to know. And so he's keen to nuance and expression, of changes, however subtle, that foretell who is friend or...as the expression goes, foe.

Reactions can be as much the fear of someone else's unknown as it is of his. In time, changes will reveal: the budding chest, the smoothing skin, and the practiced change of voice, kept male while working, but tending feminine in the company of friends. He trusts in the goodwill of his cooking school buddies whose fears, if any, will recede as they accept him to be as he—or even she—has always been, their friend.

Chapter 11 Curiosity And Lust

'Hey there, good looking! In the daylight even, nice to see you, I thought you were a vampire coming out only at night...to fly into my arms, I hope.' Lea teases Sammy as she takes his hand and draws him down the hallway to another room on the top floor, their attic as its affectionately known, a room he's not seen before.

'This is our...ah...secret study...the place where we come to hide from each other when we have serious work to do, sketches for me, recipes for them...or well when it gets too hot to handle.'

She ushers Sammy into the study where Janie and Snooki first met Earnie, into the room with the big cook books, the stately wooden desk, and more importantly, the chaise lounge, with its comfy padded curves inviting them to sit: The spot upon which she plumps them down, thigh to thigh, pleased with herself, and leans back, her arm companionably around Sammy shoulders, waiting.

It? Sammy looks around the room. A dimly lit lamp. No windows. Nothing to distract. The high ceiling, dark corners, hints of mystery. Rows of books across the adjoining walls. The feel of an old library, intriguing, tinged in shadow.

Or, he muses, a place for the curious...like the warmth of the casual arm around his shoulder, or the insistence of Lea's hand as she led him here to their secret place where, as she said, there is serious work to be done.

'Put your head on my lap, Sammy. Close your eyes and rest, but not before you tell me about...' Here she scoots to the side so that she can guide him to her lap. 'About this...' and brushes her hand across his chest, unbuttoning his shirt until her fingers rest upon the budding flesh they find there.

'It isn't a secret.' He says warily, 'You already know...don't you?'

'I do.' She smiles down at him, 'Since that night. You remember me undressing you all wet from the rain, looking at you, at these, these mystery buds, little breasts. Me putting that towel around your chest, hugging you to keep you warm...not wanting to let go of you.' All the while as she talks, her fingers (lovely, lovely fingers), toy with their smoothness, touching the rise of his—her—breast, rounding up onto some confection she cannot resist, as at the nipple her fingers stop.—Then pinch!

'Tell me out loud so I can understand.'

'You're distracting me...can't think straight.'

'Distracting you, like you distract me!' Lea demands. And moves other her hand, the one tangled in Sammy's lengthening hair—almost to his shoulders now—to lean over him, allowing both hands to freely roam.

What now? He soon finds out, as a hand rests on his belly, like something entirely independent, a mind of its own...hmm! As it glides here and there, teasing palpitations, ending to where he wants it to be, yet fears it to stay. They both know it, know that there will be no more stopping of the telling nor the loving.

Now the breast is bereft of touch as both hands work their seduction: First upon the belt—undone. Then the zipper, released. The blue jeans spread wide, the color of pink revealed, a panty bulging, wet at its tip.

Lea pauses.

Dammit!

' I want to ask you about this.'

'Now?' Sammy says. 'You tease!'

'That's right.' Lea says, tempting desire as she adds, 'Even while the elephant in the room has his trunk in a tissy.' And touches the wet tip of the panty. Both watch her moist finger come to her lips, rest there, the tip of her tongue extending to taste it.

With an explosive breath Sammy sighs, 'Take it! Take me. Pizza guy or the girl beneath. Have me as I am. I just want you, confused lesbian or teasing girlfriend. I want Lea whoever you are.' Looking at her, no pretense to hide behind, 'And I want her to want me, Sammy, girl or boy, you pick.'

'I want this!' She strokes the slippery panty again and again. 'But don't you to come. I want you inside me. On top of me, your baby breasts, touching mine. Come on, we can't wait. We can talk later...in the afterglow.'

Now! No longer two but one. Clothes shedding to reveal wonders: Bare skin sliding into place, breast to promised breast, cock to swollen cunt, as kiss to wanton lips, as nothing, no nothing, into that delicious heat, into that silky grinding, together at last, no doubts remaining. Hard plunges into wet, her lips owning his, tongues taking their measure, as what glows hot between them flames into passion, this moment to remember—forever.

Lea's all heat, flesh upon flesh, mine on you, stroke upon stroke, the gleam of sweat a salty lubricant on the thrum, thrum thrumming of their bodies—of this Sammy! Mine! ...So, oh, oh, so deeply...No...More! More! More! Her mind almost blank, dizzy with the urgency of their cadence, pressing to its end. She can feel it, as never before—wonder...pussy, my sweet, sweet pussy! That feverish center tightening around this other wonder, this new found cock that will soon empty itself inside, Inside! Come on, come, come along, with me, with me, oh, oh yes...Her Sammy and she, shuddering together, their orgasm sealing the deal: No doubts remain.

Be what you want, my love! I am yours!

Chapter 12 In the Afterglow

Curled, curved, flush and fitted sweetly together, head to toe. They lounge, at their ease, musing... You begin here, or is it here? Penis and clitoris, things we share. Hardly spoken more like magic, in and out, floating in this windowless room.

Lea leans over, watching, toying with touches ever so lightly, admiring its crown, quiescent on its throne, resting in folds soft between her fingertips. Her lips pout at her lover, his face nestled against her thigh, his breath lightly on her sex. She kisses the curious flesh, lingers on its dampness, the blend of them, savoring her scent wedded to it, feeling it stir.

Is it a sign? Mingled scents and toying touches, the future blurred by lust, yet razor sharp upon them: The this and that, the details of everyday life framed by what they've innocently begun, this passage that will lead them beyond some named sexual identity.

Might as well let the outside in, leave our secret place, test ourselves together, she sighs.

'Want to meet mother Maggie?' Her hand ply's his ass, surprised at how unlikely it is for her to be taking these liberties—with a boy, cock hardening before her eyes. 'Shall I dress you in my clothes or will you come as a boy holding the hands of a girl so normal as to make Maggie shake her head.'

'Like what happened when Sally brought the girls and Earnest,' Lea pinches him just because she can. 'When she agreed to let me stay overnight and encouraged her adopted brother to let me paint my pictures on the walls of this school.—But not before she gave Earnest Earnie a lecture about keeping it in his pants, somehow seeing us as a chaperone for Sally. Can't wait to eavesdrop on what she'll say about us.'

Another pinch and a grin, 'Don't expect the same result. Just a glance might tell her I'm not the head strong, sharp tongued brat I use to be. Not a virgin, either...or even a pure blooded lesbian.'

'Do lesbian's have pedigrees.' Sammy asks, his hands comfortably holding her bottom, massaging it as her fingers tease. His face inches away from Miss Pussy, shinning, newly aroused, ready to roam in comely pursuits, made pliant as his tongue moves closer to dally in her taste.

'Don't distract me!' She moans. 'Ah! Ah!...Hmm...Maybe for an hour so, baby.'

She presses in. There! Miss Pussy and me... Wet on his face. 'Don't you dare stop,' Again! Yes again, again, again! She squirms, pressing, angling deeper...Sammy, smothered, barely breathing. Lea over the edge, fussed, groaning, her heat, his taste, their lips...his tongue lapping in and out, up to the numb and back, little bean lighting up with each lap, as she squeezes in frenzy and then... Coming! And coming, in waves, Her sweet Sammy, as Lea nearly faints, legs relaxing, with Sammy, all shinny, a gleaming man child, splayed on her thigh, catching his breath, smiling.

'So,' He says, recovering, sitting up gingerly, helping an almost limp Lea to shift her head to his lap, covered up with his shirt, the better to resist temptation. 'Want to nap after our talk, all our secrets told' he laughs, 'in exhausting detail.'

Lea, stretches, until her legs rest on rise of the lounge. Sammy eye's follow their sleek form, looking from toe to thigh to the furred point where they join. Restless fingers on her belly, to touch what he sees, like a child in a candy store, long deprived of sweets.

'Better not.' Lea warns. 'You'll wear yourself out. It'll be here in the evening, we'll come to the door, Snooki and I. Only you will know who else will invite you in, ready to play.'

'You mean, Miss Pussy!'

'You heard me before?'

'Barely, you were panting so hard.'

'Ouch!'

'It was a good pant!'

'Did it make you proud?' She giggles. 'Senor Cock all hidden behind a pink panty. Suddenly, hard and tall, having his way with an innocent lesbian.'

'Innocent?'

'Innocently horny...no way in hell could I stop myself!'

'Guess you couldn't either.' She murmurs, contentedly, like water in a stream.

'Never, I'm all undone, from my budding breast to my traitor cock.'

''TC'— Traitor Cock. I like it. It'll be our secret. Just make sure he's not a fair weather friend.'

'Should we call Miss Pussy 'MP,' if we're going to speak it code?' Sammy laughs, his fingertips toying with the newly named MP.'

Lea sighs, her fingers joining his in the wet of her dark curly hair, imagining how they must look, both naked, sweat drying, so casual in their touches, so wonderfully intimate.

Chapter 13 Surprise!

Later, she'll think of that intimacy as premonition, when the door is flung open and they hear Janie telling Snooki, 'That's not the recipe!'

'Wow!' Snooki says, as Janie stops short, eyes wide, Snooki's arm around her waist to keep her from falling over: There! Bare Naked Beauty!

They stare at Lea and Sammy, who are either too startled or too languid to move.

'Afterglow!' Janie says, admiring their beauty...pert breasts, blushed chest, soft eyes and loopy smiles.

'After they've been fucked silly.' Snooki says.

'Scoot over, Sammy. Let the girls sit,' Lea demands, and sits up, still naked, and pulls the shirt from Sammy's lap. 'We have nothing to hide... I'm sure you have questions.'

Janie sits next to Sammy. Snooki sits next to Lea, nudging her closer to Sammy.

'A perfect picture, two naked lovebirds.' Snooki says.

'Part of our happy family.' Janie adds, as she drapes her arm around Sammy and squeezes Lea's shoulder.

Sammy grabs the his t-shirt from pile of clothes at his feet. Janie tugs him back. 'We like you and your girlfriend naked, maybe we should join you?'

Her eyes look to Snooki then to Lea. A giggling Snooki pinches Lea's nipple and raises her arms up to strip off her tank top. She turns her back to Lea, 'Unhook me, please.'

'See what you're getting into, Sammy?' Lea asks, and lifts Snooki's bare breast for Sammy's inspection.

'Help Janie unburden her plumb treasures, something to aspire to unless we've changed our minds.'

'I'm envious of my friends, Sammy.' Lea says, her hand on his thigh. 'Up on that bunkbed with Sally, listening to their shushed lovey-dovey sweet talk. Sometimes they just give up and moan, unable to stop themselves. Sis and I throw pillows at them and mimic their groans. Sometimes we even join them, tickling their sweaty bodies twisting away, hiding under their purple sheet, us making sex noises until we're all laughing.'

Janie's top is off now. She's wondering if this is such a good idea, maybe I shouldn't make coquettish half-assed suggestions...especially when Lea nudges Sammy, guiding his face, until his lips are pressed against the side of Janie's breast.

Lea grins, 'Just a small get-acquainted kiss...like in Spain, the side of the breast not the nipple.'

Sammy sits up and mouth's 'sorry' to Janie.

Lea looks sternly at Sammy, 'Don't say 'sorry.' They tease me constantly, kisses and strokes and touches until...' Smiling, eyes misty. 'Until I captured you like a cave woman and dragged you down here so that we could fuck ourselves silly, as Snooki said.'

Janie and Snooki snuggle closer, capturing the lovebirds in hugs. Janie kisses Lea's wet cheeks and then Sammy's, unconsciously stroking them.

Snooki settles in across their laps, watching Janie's shower of kisses. Watching Lea watching her, she rubs her cheek against Sammy's thigh and kisses Lea's palm and puts it on her own breast, squeezing her fingers as she does.

'Like this, I don't think we've gone this far.' Snooki asks, and moves Lea's hand to Janie's breast and adds, 'Enjoy yourself! Here's the bad girl that started this.'

'Not the only one, hun.' Janie says, 'Naked Lea leaving her lover bare in front of us, not even bothering to cover up his cock or these...' She holds Sammy's budding breast tenderly.

'Don't worry Sammy.' She kisses him, touch and go, on the bud, then on the lips. 'We like your breasts and your cock and we love you loving Lea.'

Lea's eyes are moist again as she kisses Janie then Snooki. She whispers is Sammy's ear. His eyes dart between the girls and Lea until he nods, his head a-swirl.

Lea asks Snooki to scoot over a bit, then turns her head, 'Friends share,' And she positions Snooki's head inches from Sammy's hardening penis. Lea asks, 'Look how proud señor cock is to meet new friends.'

She takes Snooki's hand but looks at Janie, as if to ask, 'Yes?'

'I don't think Snooki ever seen one up close and in the flesh.' Lea says and gives Snooki's hand Janie.

'Sammy won't mind if you get acquainted, do you?

'Nothing like putting someone on the spot, Lea.' Sammy says, flushed and yet expectant, everything pending at the tip their fingers...Or geez, the tip of their tongue!

'This spot, sweetie?' Lea fingers glide along his cock, tapping it's considerable length like she's playing a flute.

'Or this!' He says, palming Lea's pussy.

'You flirt! Don't change the subject, we can show off to our friends later.'

Lea looks at Janie and then to Snooki who's fixated on Sammy's penis, staring at the telltale drop of moisture on its tip.

Janie kisses Snooki's palm, 'Go on...sweetie, we'll take turns!' And puts Snooki's hand on the shaft, squeezing willing fingers to wrap around it.

Then sticking her tongue out at Lea, Janie touches the wet tip and moves her finger to Snooki's open lips...In surprise or invitation, I'll have to ask when we're alone, Janie thinks.