In the Warm and Cozy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I was their virgin girl. Cherished. Despite the teasing and stolen kisses my boundaries—boundaries I didn't know existed—were respected, even cherished. All those months in the attic with Nellie and Irma and Snooki, who stayed over whenever she could, were some of the best times of my life. From nearly a homeless girl, at the mercy of fast fading friends, I became part of the warm and cozy, part of love, love that flowered like sunlight on a field of daisies, each flower some new wonder to discover.

'Sally, nothing will happen but the joy of belonging. If I was their play thing sometimes, I was first and foremost their friend.—I didn't loose my virginity as a lesbian until a few nights ago right here with Snooki on this bed.'

Snooki takes Sally's hand and places it on top of Janie's hand, so that they look like a team of three about to take on the world, 'No worries we like you just as you are.' And then unable to control her good humor, adds, 'With my hungry breasts in your face or...not!'

Too keyed up not to let go, like kittens honing their talents, they tickle, wrestle, and play giving each other big wet silly smooches. Settling, they fondly watch each other smiling now in sweet surprise, as they see how fine they are together. Snuggling under the blanket, the curvy bodies of girl on girl, happily spooning together in exhausted comfort.

Her eyes dropping, Sally breathes in the scent of Janie pressed against her front, the roundness of her bottom fitting just so like it belongs exactly there. She feels Snooki's hand casual across her hip, the press of her center—that tempting pussy—flush against my ohh so warm bottom. Unbelievable, she thinks, eyes closing...what would Mama say if she saw me here, my first day at school already in trouble... Then in dreams of teasing wet lips, she sleeps, not even waking when the girls do kiss her good morning, big smiles shared as they get up for breakfast.

Chapter 6 Twins

On the MTA, two transfers and a bridge later, they walk down a tree shaded street of sometime dilapidated two story homes. On the ride over Sally pictured their reaction to her neighborhood, wondering if they'd think of it derogatorily as 'the hood,' home of poor black and brown families. But—this is her neighborhood, a place of pride, pride of heart, where she grew up tough and agile, sure of herself and what she wanted. While she won't tolerate any hits on her street, she hopes her newfound friends have the good grace not to voice any off-hand comments...unintentional hurts that could diminish the joy she is surprised to find still simmering amid their relentless good humor and, yes, erotic temptations. As the train speeds by familiar stops, her mind wanders to the unabashed Snooki and the playful Janie and, of course, their sassily nicknamed Earnest Earnie, with whom she, like them all, is a touch smitten.

There's another detail she's failed to mention: her twin. She could say, 'well it never came up' or 'surprise, my twin, Leila,' but she knows that won't do. She's guilty of artful omission. Who wouldn't mention her twin, for heaven's sake? Yeah, well who would recognize the girl with spiked hair and the bad attitude? Not everyone...maybe. Leila is not only forthcoming, she's probing—make that, piercing—with so much attitude, everyone in the family calls her the 'prosecutor,' shortened to DA, and, when its too much, simply 'Duh.'

Riding the MTA, jostling each other gamely about who should carry Sally's 200 pound set of cast iron pots (as if), she's worrying how to...ah...prepare her friends for Leila. Sitting shoulder to shoulder with Janie, she's watching Snooki tickle Earnie, bumping his shoulder like a neglected cat while he pretends to ignore her. Leila, for all her attitude, is cunningly observant, able to cut a pretense like a surgeon a wart. She's also an in-your-face lesbian and feminist who flaunts her status like a badge to say whatever intractable thing she thinks will provoke.

Sally sighs admitting her dear sweet twin is also as devious as a snake... The snake to whom she foolishly related some of the more intriguing highlights of her first day in what she teasingly called her 'lesbian day-care dorm'...god how she wishes she hadn't used that phrase. Maybe I will be tolerant of some off-hand comments about the hood.

As the MTA whisks them ever closer, Sally leans into Janie, her lips almost touching the shell like shine of her ear, and whispers, "don't let my sister Leila rile you and maybe, you know, keep an eye out for Snooki."

Janie says, as she turns tantalizingly close to Sally's face, "Snooki will surprise you."

Through pressed lips Sally whispers like a ventriloquist, "I'm serious."

Janie giggles, and whispers back, this time with wisp of tongue like a tickle on Sally's earlobe, "You didn't mention a sister. What else are you hiding, mystery girl?"

Sally's tempted to return the nibble, hell, around them she's always tempted, but only mutters, 'Pay attention and you'll find out.'

'We're here.' Sally says unnecessarily. Standing on the porch of the tasteful colonial, seemingly obvious to the undercurrent of nervous energy their host is struggling to contain, Sally is surprised when the teasing and horseplay abruptly stop. Gently, Snooky drapes her arms around Sally's shoulder and whispers, 'Easy girlfriend, we won't embarrass you.'

'I'm not worried about you all, exactly...'

'We'll even be nice to your secret sister, too.' Snooki says and winks. 'You are our favorite day care teacher.'

'How'd you know?'

But the question dies as the door is flung open and a bright-eyed girl dressed in black, arms akimbo, welcomes them with a smirk, 'Come in children!'

Sally groans as Janie smiles at the girl and pokes Sally in the ribs, 'Your twin!'

Snooki giggles with pleasure and runs to the now startled girl and hugs her, 'You must be the secret sister, a twin no less. We're really happy to meet you!'

And then takes it upon herself, as she pulls Sally to her side to declare, 'We're Sally's new found friends and fellow students. This is Janie, my sweetheart, and this is Ernie, our crush. And I'm Snooki.'

Janie giggles too and gives the girl a polite kiss on the cheek and whispers, 'I think Sally's nervous about us meeting you, but we promise to behave.'

Ernie steps forward, too, grinning, 'To think there's two of you! Here we thought your cool sister was a limited edition...now here are two bold and beautiful twins.'

Leila, who watched them teasing her sister as they walked down the street, just shakes her head surprised at her first impression, surprised to be sucked into their warmth, surprised at how they're protecting her sister, gentling her tension by really welcoming me.

Guess Sis was right, these weird people really are her friends. But I don't have to behave. I'm not going to that fancy cooking school! But she can't help but smile as the swirl of energy embraces her, as the phrase 'good vibrations' comes unwelcome to mind. And as she glances at the boy, his handsome leanness, at what, the ease of him, she's startled and, damn, irritated to understand what Janie meant by 'crush'.'

As Snooki smiles, still lightly hugging her, Leila shrugs, turning her nose up, 'Just call me, Lea.' And steps aside to let them in.

' Mother!' Lea calls out, 'Sally's children are here!' Her smirk turning to an unexpected giggle when Snooki tickles her.

'What?' Snooki smiles innocently, 'kids like to play.' Lea frowns as she tries not to laugh.

Sally grins, Take that sis. And winks at her twin.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ferguson comes to meet them, her smile as welcoming as the baked bread they smell from the kitchen, 'I see you've met my girls. Aren't they a sight!'

'They are!' Janie says, 'We're excited to meet you! Sally is such a sweet, funny girl even if she did hide her twin!' And steps aside as Sally tries to pinch her.

'I'm Janie and that girl teasing Lea is Snooki, and this is our boyfriend, Earnie.'

'You have the same boyfriend?' Mrs. Ferguson says, a frown forming not unlike Sally's when they first met.

'And the same girlfriends!' Lea adds, grinning like a cat with a mouse hanging from it's mouth.

'Purely platonic, Mom.' Sally smoothly adds. 'My new friends are great teasers.'

'I'm glad Sally's already found friends at the new school. I hope you will help each other.' Mrs. Ferguson smiles warily, and asks them to join her in the kitchen for lunch.

At the big oblong table, where Sally sets out the sandwiches and cookies her mother prepared, Mrs. Ferguson is surprised as she watches her daughters become captivated by these fun loving strangers. First, there's Leila's shifting from her usual sarcasm to something like interest as she finally laughs at the playful Snooki who appears obvious to her snarky comments. Then, there's the laughter and humor as they all describe bumping into Sally and their good fortune at having found such a neat roommate. She watches her daughters' reaction as Janie and Sally take turns comically describing their first days in the school dormitory and how Earnie helped them with the giant bunk bed. She's surprised to see the smile Leila gives Earnie and the wink she gives Snooki, as though confirming their mutual attraction to, of all things for her Lea, a boy.

Mrs. Ferguson tells them, 'Call me Maggie,' and asks about the sleeping arrangements, wondering how 'purely platonic' they are. When Janie reassures her they have a girls' only room with their own bathroom where Sally has her own bed. And even when Lea interrupts to tell how Sally's bed is the top bunk under which Snooki and Janie sleep, she tsk-tsk's her daughter, surprised at her mild reaction, later wondering how she too has so easily surrendered to the friendship they've extended Sally.

Snooki invites Lea to come back with them to visit, telling Mrs. Ferguson, 'We have the weekend off and school hasn't started yet.' Maggie tell's them it'll be too late for Leila to return on the train. But Janie suggests, touching Maggie's arm reassuringly, 'She can stay overnight.'

Leila, usually a loner despite her bravado, surprises her mother by actually saying something she's not heard in months, 'Please Mom!'

'If you all promise to take care of my girls, and bring Leila back with you tomorrow and we'll all have Sunday dinner together.' Mrs. Ferguson says, looking from Lea to Sally, and then more pointedly to Janie, Snooki, and finally to Earnie, where she adds with a laugh, 'especially you.'

'I promise to be the perfect gentlemen, Maggie.' Earnie says, shaking Mrs. Ferguson's hand with a courtly bow as he adds. 'Earnest Earnie—the girl's nickname for me—at your service.' His eyes smiling turning serious despite the humorous reply and the playful pokes from Janie and, surprisingly, her Sally.

'Come on, Lea,' Sally laughs,'Earnest can stay here with Mom and play Twenty Questions while we help you pack.'

Ms. Ferguson watches the girls clamor up the stairs to what she's sure is a messy room, smiling when she hears a chagrined Lea call her sister 'asshole'' and even nods when her daughter gets a playful smack on the butt from Snooki who tells her to be nice.

'Well, here's what I'd call goth and girly.' Thinks Janie as she surveys Lea's cluttered bedroom. The darkened room barely gets sunlight through slotted curtains patterned into forest-like clumps. Across the ceiling fairy lights in intricate patterns like star swirls brighten the room where odd pieces of furniture are painted black with stabs of color accenting their design. They draw the eye when not covered in discarded clothes as though the usually monotonously dressed Lea were hurrying for a hot date. An impression voiced humorously by Snooki as she checks out the room. Her comment softened by her admiration of the decor, especially the imposing four-poster bed with a black canopy, framed coffin-like in black wood from which hang gossamer sheers in black. When Snooki looks closely she sees irregular patterns, fine webs, as though spun by spiders.

'Curtains like these would be nice in our dorm, Lea.' Snooki says as she parts them to look inside. There she sees the rumpled unmade bed, commenting, 'Your bed's like Sally's...' and is about to add 'when she can find it' but is stopped mid-snark by the fabulous ceiling of the canopy, on which are painted swirls of stars in dozens of hues, giving the viewer a panorama of the galaxy. Intrigued she kicks off her shoes and lies flat on her back to admire it.

'Comfy?' Lea says, eyeing the saucy girl, her blond hair splayed across the pillow like a pinup girl.

Snooki's turns to her, about to ask who painted it, when suddenly Lea is sitting on top of her, rocking on her haunches, grinning her cat-like smile.

'Now what?' Wonders Janie as she watches Snooki's eyes narrow and a provocative smile form as she glances toward Sally who has come to the bed to rescue her.

'Janie,' Snooki says, 'Aren't the mystery twins so cool, first Sally, Princess Hot and Spicy, and now Lea, the painter of fab ceilings.' Then she tickles Lea and dislodges her, 'Off you go Van Gogh. And is about to straddle her when Janie joins them.

'Three peas in a pod!' Sally says, looking at her sis sandwiched between the blush and the blond just like she herself last night. Sitting on the bed she reaches for Snooki and Janie's feet. Holding them snuggly, she smiles at her sister, who no longer struggles, her face calm and relaxed with the trace of a smile much like her twin. 'Get use to it,' Sally says unnecessarily. 'They're very touchy-feely,' as Lea looks ready to curl up between them.

'Must be contagious, a lesbian love virus like those purple sheets they go on about.' Thinks Sally, hands softly stroking, looking at them happily together, wishing they could stay this way, wishing they could help her talented sister step out of herself.

Going down the stairs, Sally shushes them, finger to her lips. They peak around the banister to watch their Mom and Earnie laughing and chatting like longtime friends, utterly at ease, even teasing, surprising the girls, especially the twins, as they eavesdrop on Mrs. Ferguson's parting advice to Earnie.

'You know Earnest,' She says nudging his knee, 'First, I thought you were maybe gay, 'cause you seemed too nice to be real. Then I noticed the girls hovering around you like bees to a flower. Now I think—hope—you really are the gentleman who shook my hand and looked me in the eye, and who I trust is almost as courtly as your sorry-assed bow and that Earnest Earnie nonsense. Just know the girls—I mean all of them, especially Lea—do have a crush on you...'

Maggie smiles wistfully, wondering at them together up there in those dusty half-abandoned rooms, wondering if it's possible for things not to get out of hand, thinking maybe a call to her so-called brother for a little insurance...

'So, please,' she goes on, 'don't abuse that trust, tempting as your handsome self and those crazy hormones and pheromones—and I don't mean just yours, boy—might urge you to do. And, if you haven't guessed it, Sally may think she's straight but her body might have other plans—if Lea doesn't attack those carefree girls first. So 'Earnest' for your name's sake, pay attention. I want Sally to finish school without...ah... the difficulties that can happen in a romantic relationship. I like that she has such comfortable playful friends who protect her. I like that a lot. But...'

Hearing the girls on the steps, she eye's Earnest and pinches his ear like an indulgent mother might her naughty son and whispers, 'Just keep it in your pants!' And is surprised by the giggles as the girls come gaily around the corner into the kitchen.

'Ah ha!' Lea grins, crouching attentively at eye level like a waitress to take their order, looking from one to the other expectantly, her smile a snap-jaw trap, into whose mouth she expects a foot to fall, and asks. 'Keep what in your pants.'

Earnie grins at Lea, 'Maggie was just saying how she trusts me to dress properly.'

'Yeah, at least wear protection.' Lea pokes him on the thigh.

'From the rain and snow, winter is coming.'

'So is fatherhood!' Lea snorts, dodging a whack coming her way from Mrs. Ferguson. She almost stumbles but is caught by Snooki.

Laughing at Lea as she helps her up, Snooki says, 'You should stay with us, we wouldn't want Earnie to become complacent, he needs a chaperon more than we do.'

Chapter 7 Opportunity

'Geez, am I supposed to be different around your Mom? She's friendly, funny and sharp; plus she understands more than you think about your lifestyle choices.' Ernie says, foolishly adding fire to the girls' indignation.

'Lifestyle choices, huh? Mom almost thought you were gay, Earnest, Mr. Stud-ly. We saved your ass with our flirting...' Lea watches her sister, happy to be so close to the action, where seduction and fascination come in equal parts. Just need some yeast to rise to the occasion, she thinks in a nod to the culinary school.

'Earnest, protector of damsels in heat—all those hormones and pheromones floating about like flies on cake.' Sally adds ruefully not yet over the irritation of hearing her mother's advice, especially the part about her not knowing her own damned body. She is, of course, aware of the intriguing suspicion of her mother's truth, just well...damn!

They're sitting around the big comfy U-shaped couch in Ernie's living room. Despite their pique, they can't help but flirt while they complain. This time it's Sally and Lea sitting side by side catty corner to Earnest. Opposite them, Snooki and Janie are grinning, wondering how far they'll go. Janie is aware of the dynamic of them in play, as it were, in the threads of desire that weave together their intimacy.

There is to each an aurora, binding, like a steamy hint, a not quite known scent, an exotic perfume, made not from blubber of whales nor a chemist's lab, but rather from the dalliance of playful girls, not wholly able to give in to the lust that swirl's within.

'Fine how-do-you-do, Stud-ly. Next, your friend Mother Maggie'll be asking for news reports, Channel E, Earnest Earnie on the spot.' Sally continues, a smile forming, getting into it, nudging Earnie with each attack, trying to shake the sometimes exasperating calm for their friend. Earnie knows this game from his encounters with Snooki and Janie. He smiles, stretches his leg across the coffee table and takes Sally's foot from where it was nudging his leg. Winking at them, he begins sensuously kneading her foot, each long stroke ending in an enticing probe, nimble fingertips at this joint and that between toes curling with anticipation.

At least there's no button's involved. Thinks Snooki, impressed with Earnie's deflection, thinking Sally's nudge could easily become too tantalizing...for them all.

'You be careful, Earnest, taming Princess Hot and Spicy ain't for the faint of heart nor mere stroke of the hand.' Taunts Janie, when they're surprised by a knock on their half-open door.

'Almost Shakespearean.' Laughs Mr. Masterson, as he leans in and asks, 'Mind if I come in?'

Amid sheepish grins and the rustle of relocating limbs, they stand and welcome him. Sally brings Lea by the hand and introduces her, 'This is my sister, Lea, Mr. Masterson. You were admiring her paintings when you visited my mother.'

'It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Lea.' Mr. Masterson says. 'Maggie and I were just talking about your artistic talent, and how we might have an opportunity for you to do some art work here at the school.'

Startled, Lea turns shy, as she shakes Mr. Masterson's extended hand and says almost in a whisper, 'Really?'