In the Warm and Cozy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When will the other kids arrive?' Janie asks, wondering if they have time to relocate the tons of stuff in their room.

'I hear Mr. Masterson is a little selective, so maybe there won't be anyone else. Guess you have a few boxes to move, huh?' And laughs as the girls roll their eyes at him.

'Yes, we're trying our feminine wiles on the one person with the muscles to help us...this person having contributed to our overcrowding.'

'No need for wiles--feminine or otherwise--I already volunteered. Anyway your lavish, I hope, real comments about my spaghetti sauce are surely thanks enough. Let's hope I can get the same response when we start school.'

Snooky laughs, 'Would I trick a sweet boy like you? Just to get more of that great pasta? Hmm...maybe but it's still a real compliment for your good cooking, chef!'

Ernie blushes. To be called 'chef' by this blond-haired nymph who has suddenly come with her heavenly sister nymph to live but a few feet from his once lonely door, is more than he can hope for. The girls watch him blush and almost as one untangle themselves to sit on either side of him, pressing their curvy bodies close, giggling, as they reach out to savagely tickle his lean body and its over exposed ego.

'Chef! Chef!' They say, "Bring us an appetizer!" Ernie laughs then giggles almost like a girl as he tries to hide from their nimble fingers.

After a while they settle. The girls tell him about the Bella Rosa Bakery and the people they love there. They tell him that sometime this year, he'll meet Nellie and Irma. That he'll drool at their beauty.

'Irma and Nellie are so hot!' Snooky says and then looks at him with a playful smirk, 'Irma will stop your heart but never touch your body. She and Nellie are a couple.'

'Like you and Janie?' Asks Ernie.

Janie laughs. Snooki giggles. They turn to watch him as Janie says, 'Maybe! Does that shock you, Ernie?'

'Nope! My cousin Julie says she's a lesbian, at least she was last year when I saw her in Wyoming. When we were growing up, she was a kissing cousin. Now, she flaunts her beautiful untouchable body just to tease me. Like you two.'

'We are too dusty and raggedy to flaunt, Ernie'' Snooky says, mischievously. 'But we could start!'

Ernie watches, wide-eyed, as Snooky reaches across him, her chest pressed against his arm to undo Janie's blouse starting at the bottom. She begins to narrate, her eyes dancing between their startled faces:

'This little button down by her flat belly is like an appetizer, some chips on the table, celery sticks, or whatever, just a little low-cal nibble.'

Next, she pauses, now draping her body over Ernie's lap so that she can kiss Janie's hand, which is pressed against the next button, baring her ascent. The first kiss is just a peck, apparently nothing much to persuade Janie to move her hand. The next kiss is a big smooch with swipe of tongue that lingers until the hand moves.

'Quit, you girl gone wild!' Janie says, her eyes turning to Ernie who knows they are now both into the tease and that he is their all-too-willing victim.

Snooky says, 'Not much to see, better go to button number two.' Which she plunks, watching it bounce against Janie's toned abs. 'See that button. See it bounce? Isn't she fit, Ernie?'

Ernie nods and smiles, 'We could raise money: The Masterson Culinary School All Girl Calendar!'

'Not just girls. You could bare your body, too. Like the firemen do for their boy-toy calendars.' Janie says, and then adds: 'We like your body. Maybe, just your body is enough to turn us away from the perils of being yummy lesbians.' Then she bursts into giggles, surprising herself.

Meanwhile, Snooky has undone button number two to reveal the waist line of Janie's jeans, riding low, a tempting glimpse of bare belly. Ernie stares, unable to move his eyes from Snooky's fingers holding the top of Janie's pants.

'Now here is a more important button," Snooki says as she smiles at her friend. 'If we don't undo these tight pants poor Janie's belly will be too tight, especially after all of your saucy spaghetti, Chef Ernie. Did you overfeed us starving girls on purpose, just to see us fall out of our clothes?'

Janie moves her hands to Snooky's wrist, not wanting that button to be undone, afraid of how far her excited girlfriend might go. Snooky pulls her in and pecks her lips to distract her. 'Don't worry...just the button not the zipper!' smiling as she bats her eyes at her BFF, 'Trust me!'

Snooki turns to Ernie, 'Isn't that what all the boys say?'

'Like the check is in the mail and I won't...' Ernie can't go on, blushing like a flower in bloom, bright in the sun of these gorgeous girls. He tentatively presses Snooki's hand pushing against Janie's bared belly, 'She can save the button for you and only you.'

Snooki laughs, 'The zipper is for me, the button is for you!' And slips her hand out from under Ernie's so that now Ernie feels Janie's tantalizing flesh, the warm wonder of it, and blushes even more.

With one hand still pressed on his, she reaches out to caress his blush. 'When you were cooking we were both impressed by these rosy cheeks. They make you look so sweetly enthusiastic, like a photogenic candidate for the Food Network.'

Ernie decides to push a little and says, 'Maybe I'm enthusiastic for other raw food...cantaloupes and mellons, even passion fruit and papayas ..." Now Janie and then Snooki blush as they realize what this raw food reminds their innocent Ernie of.

Janie watches her boisterous friend. Wonders if Ernie has gone too far, knowing by how wet she is down there that their little play has reached its second act. She wants to remain where possibility is temptation but not yet anything else...any what! What would her surprising Snooki really do? What would she do?

Ernie would like to move his hand along Janie's taunt belly, but he knows not to push it. This is just the first day of their time together. He thinks of them as a journey, a trip to somewhere exotic, like discovering an alluring tropics abloom in cold Boston. What to do...

'We have a light desert...' and raises himself gracefully from their web and goes to the kitchen to rummage in the big old restaurant frig with its foggy glass doors.

'Hey! How did you get that big frig? Does it really work?' Snooki asks, instantly shifting from flirting to the practical.

'Yeah, after I defrosted it--the freezer side was covered in ice.'

'Are there others?'

'I didn't see any.'

'Hmm...'

'It's big enough for all of us.' Ernie offers.

'So, I can just wander in here in my naughty nighty to get some milk...' Janie asks as Earnie smiles, not all of us have stopped their teasing.

'It would be my pleasure,' he hesitates, bowing slightly and smirking, 'to warm it for you.'

'Guess she needs a chaperon, Ernie.' Snooki says. 'Her favorite nightly is so old and thin, you can see right through it.'

'I'll try not to get distracted and spill the milk.'

'Anyway, kidding aside, if we lock the hallway door, I don't mind leaving my room unlocked so that you can wander in--with or without your nighty--whenever you want.'

'You sure we won't bother you, Ernie?--Without our nighty-nites?'

'Nope, it's lonely in these big high ceilinged rooms, so I can use all the company I can get."

Looking at each other, they turn to Ernie and say, 'Ok, Chef!'

Then they surround him with excited up-turned faces, lips playfully pouting, to plant kisses, light as butterflies, on each of his cheeks.

'Thank you, Chef! Don't blush, we're just practicing our French.' Then they skip, hand and hand, glancing back to coyly smile as they disappear out his door.

'They didn 't wait of the desert,' he thinks. Guess they knew that was just a ruse to turn the heat down. I'm about to boil over just from their goodbye kisses. How can they choreograph something as enchanting as that just by exchanging a look?'

Chapter 3 Ah, So This Is... It!

After taking turns in the odd bathroom at the end of the goat trail in their apartment, they brush their teeth in the kitchen sink like kids at camp. Now they are snuggling together in the bottom of the old bunk bed cushioned with clean linen tablecloths from one the boxes and covered with the purple sheets that Irma gave them ("the best color for hungry young lesbians").

"Irma's rooting for us." Snooki says and reaches for Janie's breast.

'My breast!'

'Mine, too!'

'Ours...' Tentative fingers lightly tweak the hardened nipple.

'You must be hot for young Ernie.'

'Young Ernie and his new girlfriends.'

'Is that French for menage-a-three.'

'You were so aggressive, girl! Lucky Ernie is a shy, nice boy or he might take you up on your seduction.'

'Just playing at first then I got excited and couldn't stop...'

"Exciting but scary...you teasing with the buttons, then your hand on top of his so that I could feel you both...I was...ah...wet.'

'And now?' Snooki says, moving her hand from Janie's breast and sliding it down her belly, pliant in the warmth of their snuggle.

'You're so frisky...I hope we know what we're doing.'

'I'm know what I'm doing, Janie! I'm playing with my girlfriend.'

Then the hand moves where they were hoping it would, lower down the firm belly to the warm pussy, her place, her special place. It gently cups the curve of it, the fleshy pout, the slippery wet slickness covered still in silk panty, announcing, every caress an exclamation: Here! Here! Finally, here!"

Engulfed, on fire, facing each other to kiss, tongues taking liberties on secret spots, breathless, all the while aware of Miss Snooki's daringly sweet hand on her Janie's wetness.

'I want to touch you, too.'

"Not yet...don't distract yourself, I want to watch the light in your eyes, how bright they are, I want to be your fever, Janie. I've always dreamed of this...of touching you...of making you smile and moan and cum. Cum just for me, just for your girlfriend, just for Snooki!"

Her hand is moving up and down the slippery panty, wanting to rip it off if she could, but hesitant...

'Take it off. I want to feel inside. I want to...' but she doesn't add 'to taste you' because she senses Janie is nervous too. After all, what do they know about this fabulous treat their bodies are gifting them. They're taking baby steps from a movie about lesbians they stumbled on in the Internet. ('Thank god for the Internet,' Snooki thought.)

'Yes! Yes! Off go these panties--only for you!" Janie says as she raises her rump and strips the sodden silk from her body.

In the glimmer of the lamp left on in their haste, Snooky pulls back the sheet to admire Janie's body, a body almost quivering, running hot with anticipation, arching, aching for Snooki's next move, daring her to go through with it.

Snooki looks from the shining hair glinting down there—what soon will be her own warm and cozy place—up to Janie's face, glowing in the light, unblinkingly staring at her. Janie takes Snooki's hand and moves it back to her pussy, where she lightly strokes the wetness with long thin fingers pressed against the fingers of her girlfriend--her eyes fast on Snooki's face, as she presses those fingers home, into the deep.

'Oh,' Snooki sighs, as she feels the wet warm walls. Janie takes her wrist and moves her hand like she might a doll. 'Guiding me, showing me what she wants, giving me the keys to her pleasure.' Snooky muses, her senses swirling amid the pleasures turning a young girl's head.

'I won't be long!' Janie pants helplessly, as she falls back onto the bed, wreathing in and out of the light, arching her back and moaning uncontrollably under relentless fingers.

Snooky watches the flush spread pink across Janie's pale chest aglow in the sheen of her sweat. She curls her finger wondering if she can find the illustrious G spot they read about, when suddenly Janie seems to vibrate off the bed so that Snooky flings her body over hers to keep her from falling. All the while, she keeps her urgent cadence, never letting up on those stroking fingers. Here—Yes!—now at their sweet ending: Those fabulous fine fingers causing Janie to moan her longest moan in the midst of her very first cum.

She turns to Snooky, tears of joy on her face and tells her simply: 'My first!'

'First what, Janie?' Snooky asks innocently as she kisses away the tears, amazed at her power to please her lover.

'First real cum, my very own orgasm!'

'Nooo!'

'It was wonderful...'

'Really... your first...you don't, you know, masturbate?'

'Sometimes I'd touch myself. And Nellie came when I touched her in Dillards and maybe I did too, a little, accidentally. It was Ok, but never like this. I thought I was frigid. I was hoping you would get to try out a boy, so that you would know what it's like before we got too involved.' Janie pauses, 'I didn't want us to be just...like...ah puppy love and then some guy comes along and off you go because of frigid me.'

'You could go off, too, and leave me. You're so beautiful.'

'Well, now you've done it, trapped me in my first real orgasm. Guess, you'll just have to be my girl-toy until my prince charming comes traipsing along.'

'What about me?'

'This?' Janie says, as her hand strokes the length Snooki's body and comes to rest on her belly button.

'Wrong button, you tease!' Snooki pants, looking at Janie with her best bad girl pout, her heart beating madly.

Janie kisses Snooki, leaning over her, pressing her body against hers as she slides down to plunder the wetness between those quivering legs. Her face is now inches from the hot center of matted blond hair, dewy. Its scent so strong--come hither, come hither!--as her forefinger circles the swollen lips and gently dips in and shyly pushes, plundering but wary about any pain she might cause her virgin friend wreathing beneath her.

Snooki is beyond caring, 'Take it!' she says, her voice so husky she doesn't recognize herself as she jerks her hips against Janie's finger. There is an 'Oh' of pain and then the finger is thru and Snooki hesitates, squeezing, holding tight to Janie's hand. Then she moves, finds her rhythm, past the fast fading prick of pain, hips begin gyrate and thrust, ever more confident, running the wild way miss pussy wants.

Janie feels like she is indeed riding a wild thing, her fingers trapped in a thrumming, galloping chase, over the rise, now down, now up, faster and faster, both of them covered in sweat, drenched in heat, her fingers impossibly deep, slippery and wet, until she hears the moans and feels the quiver and shudder as Snooki comes and comes, wave after wave, shudder upon shudder...sweet, sweet girl undone.

Curling together afterwards, cuddled wonder, amazed at the frenzied sight of each other, they use the purple sheet to wipe the sweat from their sated, newly informed bodies.

'Finally!' Snooki mutters with a tired smile. 'Guess Irma was right, purple is our color and you, Janie, are finally my true lover.'

Chapter 4 Light But Not Easy

'Come to mass with me?' Snooki says. 'Look at all those sins you gave me. I have to pray them away.'

'Hmm.' An ambiguous murmur from a smiling rumpled-haired Janie, her mind on the night before when the warm and cozy was all that it lived up to be.

'You said you liked the ceremony.' Snooki is pressing, not proselytizing she supposes, but wanting company, something comforting that will abide awhile in the big empty as she sometimes thinks of her church.

'I like all the people standing, intent, their tiny movements--adjustments--like waves of grass across the prairie, swaying to and fro, their movements riding on an unseen wind, a part of something bigger.' Janie replies, looking wary.

'And the statues...the stained glass colors.'

'...In the stillness of an empty church. Like that old church outside of Durbin, the one we rode to on our bikes.'

'The one we snuck into.'

'Where we were caught kissing by that priest.'

'Just a little kiss, something to ward off the cold stone walls and their loneliness--a little desire to tickle the toes of the Saints forever painfully uptight, all too holy to be human...'

"So you weren't just teasing, testing me?" Snooki asks.

"No. You and the silence and the light, were irresistible.' She remembers how the light sparkled as is it streamed across the dusty air, as it glimmered in her golden hair.

'You were so gentle.' Snooki smiles.

'You were so beautiful, an angel giving the Saints life.'

'The priest was not amused. He was brittle and angry.' Snooki says, frowning at the memory of the priest interrupting them when she wanted the kiss to go on forever.

'And blinded by dogma and tradition. In the Crusades he would have cut our throats or had us stoned. We're lucky to be alive today where a girl kissing a girl is only a misdemeanor of bad church behavior.'

'We could be dead girls in some countries. Yea, for the separation of church and state!' Snooki replies, adding, 'Is that why you won't go to mass with me, because of the rules?'

'Rules are easy: follow them where they make sense, forget them when they don't. Sin and condemnation are so much worse--born from blind, hard religions that make people unbending: My way or the highway, at the end of a sword, in the sights of a rifle, on the wing of a hijacked airplane.'

'Very poetic, Miss Janie.'

'Sorry, I'm just as bad. My resistance is a kind of zealotry, too. Another side of the same fucking coin.' Janie standing up now with Snooki in front of her, eye to eye. Giving her that look, the one that says, I know you, and even now, as you struggle, I like you just as you are. I love you.

Chapter 5 Someone New, Someone Special

Most mornings they wake up and make exotic coffees. No oven, so cookies and pastries will have to wait. An induction burner Ernie found is their genie from which an enviable diet of omelets, fried eggs, home fries, and sautéed treats emerge.

After breakfast, they take turns directing each other on runs around the neighborhood, down this street and that, their passage met by the now smiling faces of cafe patrons and their baristas, the regulars who time their attention to the possibility of glimpsing them: Like beauty in motion these three are a sight to behold, sometimes in single file or better, three abreast when space permits, high stepping, hair bouncing, fine curves moving to the cadence of graceful strides, toned legs gliding by.

Rounding a corner this fine morning, they literally run into Sally, a stunning girl whose agility limits their collision to a bumped shoulder and a stumble. The hapless panting runners rush to help her up, all the while apologizing, their faces now redder than their exertion from the end of a run.

Sally's angry frown collapses as she giggles, 'You all look so...ah...red! I thought I was being attacked by Indians...clumsy Indians, glad you left your horses behind.' More giggles, now everyone is laughing as Janie introduces them.

When she gets to Snooki, Sally gets a friendly hug around her good shoulder and an exaggerated, 'Hiawatha at your service.'

'Nice bumping into you,' Sally adds, her smile softening another snark. "You all seem harmless enough when you're not on your feet...'

More giggles as she realizes these people don't rile easily and decides it couldn't hurt to ask, 'Have you all seen any places for rent around here? I'm going to the Masterson Culinary School near here.' Her back straightens when she mentions the school. They all know the reputation of the Culinary School and how hard it is to be admitted.

'You mean the Cheeseburger Academy?' Janie asks innocently.

'No...ah...why cheeseburger?' Sally asks, the frown forming like a cloud across the perfect plane of her milk chocolate brow.

1...56789...12