In the Wilds Ch. 01

Story Info
Domesticating a feral whore.
2k words
4.22
10.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Sound of a door shutting somewhere in the house. Footsteps.)

(L sits up on the bed, curious)

H opens the bedroom door and a dirtied, frantic woman with hands tied at the wrists enters past him. Her eyes are wild and she looks quickly around the room. Spotting L, her lips curl back and her eyes narrow. She barely moves toward L before she's abruptly stopped by the shortening of the chain on her collar. H's hand is at the back of her neck. In a low voice, he states, "That kind of behavior will not be tolerated." A few seconds pass. "Understood?" The woman remains still as he gently removes his hand from her. "Good. They say when you bring home a new cat, you should keep them separated by a door so they can acclimate to the other's scent. Is that what I should do with you two, hmm? Put one of you in the bathroom for a few days?" L looks offended and H smirks. "I'm joking."

The two women stare at each other for a moment, unsure of what to do next. H connects the leash to an anchor point on the wall and removes his jacket while saying to L, "She's been slinking around outside the past week. Probably in heat. She came right up to me before she realized I had the rope in my hands."

H walks over to L and cups her face in his hands. He plants a kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry, kitten. I won't let her get you." They both turn and look at the woman who is glaring at them.

"Hmm. She's filthy though. We'll have to get her cleaned up if she's going to be in the house."

L, eager to help, jumps off the bed and moves toward the woman who lunges forward and growls. L stumbles back into H's arms. He laughs, "Careful, princess. She's still feral." He moves to the woman and places his hand over her cunt. She immediately melts from aggressive to a dreamy-eyed stupor. She involuntarily tilts her head back and her hips forward. "But I have a feeling she'll learn to be quite compliant."

H abruptly removes his hand and unhooks the leash from the wall. The woman follows him back outside with a few hesitant steps at first, followed cautiously by L.

H leads her to a place in the yard between two trees, chains wrapped around the base of each. The woman begins struggling when she spots them, but H deftly secures one around each ankle. "You're going to have to get used to restraints, my dear. I can't afford to trust you yet." H holds the leash in one hand and picks up the hose in the other and unceremoniously sprays her with water. The look of shock on her face makes him laugh. She sputters and he sprays again, only focusing above her head and on her torso, so as not to hurt her.

"There's no saving the clothes," he says to L, and tosses her a folded knife. "Get them off her. Don't worry - she'll play nice. She's not stupid. She knows what a knife can do."

L cautiously unfolds the knife and steps up to the woman who eyes her warily but doesn't move. L carefully cuts the top off, then her bottoms, and throws the rags to the side. The woman shivers slightly. L looks back at H in a questioning manner. He tosses her a bar of soap which she fumbles to catch while holding the knife.

"You can put that down," H says, "She won't be any trouble." He gives a small squirt from the hose, which sprays the woman in the face. "Well...lather her up!"

L sets the knife behind her and wets her hands with the soap, creating an ample lather. She begins by soaping over the woman's shoulders. Streaks of dirt begin running down. L makes a disgusted face but continues. The woman's body is tensed under her touch, but not hostile. The woman remains stock-still as L lathers through her hair and scalp, behind her neck, and down her back. L steps in front of her and moves to wash her face but the woman flinches and emits a low growl. "She's head-shy," he states. L shrugs slightly and begins lathering the woman's chest and stomach. L notices the woman remains tensed but her breathing has changed and L can feel the rapidity of her pulse. She sneaks a look at her face. She is flushed and her mouth is parted slightly. L looks at H in confusion to see him smirking. L moves her hands over the woman's chest, gently brushing her nipples. The woman stands immobilized, hardly breathing, eyes fixed on L. L grabs the soap and freshly lathers. She massages the woman's breasts harder, tugging slightly at the flesh. The woman's breathing deepens. L slips a soapy hand between her legs. The heat coming off her was incredible and the woman moans as soon as skin touched skin. L rubs gently - not necessarily intending to stoke the woman's arousal but ensuring every crevice was made clean. She kneels to reach around the woman's backside and the woman pushes her hips forward, inches from L's face. H laughs aloud and L begins to feel the creeping warmth between her own legs and moves her fingers to the center of the woman. Her hips buck like she's received an electric shock, forcing L's two fingers inside her up to the first knuckle.

A jet of water suddenly hits the woman directly on her clit. She lets out a noise somewhere between a scream and a sob, as her knees buckle. L jumps back immediately, soap splattered across her face.

"Sorry, darling," H says to L as he tosses her a towel. "She was just getting a bit too excited. She's not earned any of that yet." L wipes her face and hands off. The woman remains kneeling on the ground, head bowed. H walks over to her and taps under her chin. "Head up. On your feet. You've got to rinse off before you're allowed back inside." H adds a slight tension to the chain, pulling upward as she rises to her feet. He moves a step closer and examines her face. "You're not quite done yet," he says softly, almost comfortingly so. He lays the hose down and reaches for the soap and towel from L. Tossing the towel over his shoulder, he gently releases the leash that dangles from her collar. Creating a lather in his hands, he holds them up before her, palms out. "No tricks." The woman is unsure if this is a promise or an admonishment, but she closes her eyes. H places his hands along her face and uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe away the grime. The woman flinches under his touch but this time it's hardly noticeable. H picks up the hose and showers water over her like an anointing until the water runs clear. H wraps the towel around her as she lifts her bound arms up. H releases one leg, then the other, picking up the lead once again. She does not resist.

"Bring the knife. Toss the rags." H says over his shoulder to L who dutifully obliges.

They enter the bedroom again. H instructs L to dry her off as he searches for something to wear. Rummaging through L's garments he holds up a silk negligee. L stops towel drying the woman's hair and frowns. "No?" H responds, "You don't feel like sharing, do you? You don't want to see these pretty things I've bought you on her. Well, I suppose that's fair. You did work hard to earn them. And they look so delicious against your pretty pink skin." H picks up the woman's bound hands and inspects them. Her nails are rough and her hands scratched and scabbed. H places the negligee back, much to L's relief. "We can't have her ruining your nice things." H moves to another drawer and pulls out an old T-shirt of his. "She'll wear this instead. It'll do her good, in any case, to get used to her master's scent."

L pulls the shirt over the woman's head but stops when she realizes the woman's hands are still bound. She looks rather like a flustered owlette with her half dried head poking out of the top. H laughs and grabs the knife. "I'm going to release your arms," he says, sliding the lead still connected to her collar through the shirt. "You are not to abuse this privilege. If you move to attack me, I will subdue you. But if you hurt her," he gestures toward L, "You'll go back to being a street bitch. You have an opportunity here, to join our little family. Don't squander it." He cuts the ropes. She sways slightly as if to run or perhaps in a fleeting thought of attack, but remains where she stands. "Good," he says, sincere affection in his voice. "Good."

H opens the kennel at the end of the bed and taps it with his foot. "This is where you sleep tonight." The woman gives a disbelieving, insulted stare. "Oh, is this not better than the trash heap I found you on?" L stifles a giggle. "It has a blanket and cushioned bedding. If you're too good for that, you can go back to that flea-filled back alley mattress." The woman scowls but kneels and ducks into the kennel. H kneels at the door and unclips the leash, wrapping it in his hands. "It won't be like this forever, wild one," he whispers. "In time, you'll be just as pretty and polished as she is. Then you can have your spot on the bed." H winks and closes the door, locking it.

"Come," he gestures to L, "We need to wash off the day's grime." H and L enter into the bathroom and close the door. The woman tries not to notice the sounds of pleasure not completely muffled by the shower that begin after a few minutes. Aching deep in the pit of her gut, she considers touching herself but resists. She's uncertain if this would result in further reprimand, and this bed, though in a kennel, is the warmest and softest place she's had to rest in months. Exhaustion hits her in a wave and she curls up, inhaling the scent of the shirt. It is rich and masculine. Her heart hungers for the comfort of a partner almost as much as her cunt.

After a half hour, the bathroom door opens. L walks into the room naked and amidst the smell of soaps, the woman detects the odor of sex seeping from her. She flushes with envy.

The woman chances a glance while remaining unmoving. L is voluptuous, with heavy tits and round, thick hips. The woman wonders if this is what H likes, and if so, why he pulled her off the street. She had never been so gifted, and the weeks scrounging for food and fighting for territory had diminished her already small frame. For the first time, she feels a flicker of self-consciousness. She smothers it and closes her eyes. L is humming as she slips herself into her night clothes.

The woman realizes she failed to observe H completely. Her eyes snap open only to realize he is already in bed and out of her view. Despite herself, she curses. She longed to see him. All of him.

L crosses the room and climbs into bed next to H. The sound of a fan cuts on and provides a gentle hum. The woman hears L fall asleep first. She can tell by her change in breath. How many times had she listened to that pattern of breathing before she slit a throat and made off with the money? How efficiently could she do that here, with two of them? She'd already marked where in the room valuables were likely secured, and the knife lay on the dresser not five feet away. H was correct in what he had said. She did indeed know what a knife could do.

Despite her best efforts to remain awake to take further note of her surroundings, she quickly slipped into slumber, unsure if she'd yet heard H do the same.