Picked Up

Story Info
A pregnant woman goes to a bar, to feed her urges and past.
1.4k words
3.89
25.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers

She chewed her bottom lip, cherry red, as the stranger rubbed her swollen belly. He stared intensely at her chest and below, not caring for anything above her shoulders. Her crop top covered none of her belly and barely contained the top 75% of her chest, which had grown almost as much as her stomach. She smiled at him, her look as vapid and empty as she needed to feel. The stranger spat some tobacco on the bar floor, looking at her tits as he talked.

"Do you even know who the daddy is?" he asked rudely. She started to answer until the glare in his eye told her to stay quiet. "Nah, dumb cunts like you never know, do you?" She shrugged, which bought her a slap to the face. Not hard, but it got her attention.

"I asked you a question, you stupid bitch," he said. She rubbed her cheek and lied, telling him she didn't know. That made him smile as he rubbed her thigh at the bar, sliding his hand up her leg. When she put her knees together, his dirty nails dug into her soft skin until she parted them. He didn't care if people watched or saw, not that anyone was really watching them. It was late and most were drunk or just didn't care.

"Uhnnn," she moaned softly as he found her cunt, wet and pantyless, under her too-short skirt. His finger slid easily in her, shoved to the hilt. He pulled his finger out and tasted it.

"You clean?" he asked, then waved his hand. "You'd just fucking lie about it. The only things whores can be counted on is to bend over and lie." He pulled out a $50 and handed it to her, then grabbed a beer and her arm. "That's all you're getting, besides a real man that is." She didn't bother to tell him she wasn't a whore. He wouldn't believe it and she was probably close enough. She followed him to his car and got in, wondering if this was safe. She wasn't just endangering herself, but the baby. But she had needs and cravings, and she was an addict to them. Helpless. And he looked so much like her father.

As they drove, he pushed up her top and pawed at her chest, rubbed her belly, and told her to part her legs, fingering her. She unzipped him, stroking him slowly, not wanting him to cum. A few times he randomly slapped her, violence in his eyes. He didn't see her, he saw meat, he saw every woman who ever hurt him. A tear ran down her cheek when he said she could call him Daddy. Whores always had daddy issues. She called him that and grew wetter and sucked on his slick finger when he shoved it in her mouth.

Eventually, they arrived at the trailer park, and nostalgia and fucked up emotions swirled through her. She straightened up before getting out, but he didn't even zip up, just walked in and expected her to follow. Like a broken dog, she did, heeling behind him. The trailer was a wreck, reeking of beer and tobacco. It smelled like home. She didn't even see the backhand coming, barely standing after he hit her.

"You're fucking pathetic," he taunted her. "All you whores are. Is this how you make daddy proud?"

"Yes Daddy," she whispered as she walked over and stroked him again. Her lip hurt and tasted of copper. But her mind was elsewhere, reliving cruel and intimate memories. She kissed him hungrily and moaned as he bit her lip and thrust his tongue down her mouth. If she had proper standards, the lingering taste of chew in his mouth would have disgusted her, but she didn't care, even preferred it. The stink, the smells, the texture of his beard.

He jerked her arm painfully and she stumbled behind him as he dragged her to the bedroom. He tore off her crop top, then stripped himself as she sat and pulled off her skirt. He wrapped his hand in her hair and shoved her head down on his cock. His cock was average but thick with a fat head, jerking her head up and down on it. She tried to suck him and fondle his balls, but the way he shoved her head up and down gave her little control. He had the stink of a hard-drinking and working blue-collar man, but one that bathed too rarely. He tasted delicious. When he let go of her hair, she was dizzy, more vacant than usual, drunk on him. He shoved her back and she rolled over clumsily, on all fours, her belly in the way otherwise. He palmed her hair again, slammed into her cunt, and fucked her. She moaned and grunted, screaming and calling him Daddy again and again. He slapped at her some and called her names, both getting what they wanted in that moment. She came before he did surprisingly, bearing down and spasming on his cock. Then he filled her, laughing at the fact he didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. He shoved her down and rolled on his side, quickly falling asleep. She tried to cuddle him but he shoved her away and turned his back to her. She did the same, finally falling asleep not long after, seed spilling from between her legs.

Strange vivid dreams mixed with memories gave her a restless sleep until she felt the stranger spoon against her. Soon, she felt the familiar grinding and she helped him along, feeling him grow. She tried to adjust herself but he held her tight, spitting on his hand. Then she felt him probe, pressing his wet fingers against her ass.

"Please, no. That always hurts bad, please AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed. He shoved her head into the pillow to quiet her, pressing down hard as he shoved in her. The pain was as bad as she remembered. Nothing gentle, it was never gentle there. Only a few men had used her ass and none had ever lubed her properly or took their time. The stranger was no different. She sobbed as he slammed into her ass, thrusting as much as to hurt her as to make him feel good. He jerked her head back and told her all whores loved this as he ignored her sobs and grunts. She felt like he was tearing her insides apart, lubed only by a bit of saliva.

He yanked her up on her knees, thrusting away, shoving her head down hard every time she got too loud, fingers around her neck choking her more and more. His fingers tightened around her neck as she panicked, trying to beg him to stop. Her sounds only encouraged him more and by the time he had cummed deep in her guts, she could barely think or focus. His grip disappeared and she wheezed, her head hurt, as sparks danced before her eyes. She felt her head move and then tasted his cock. She thought about pulling back but any fight in her was gone. She was exhausted, her cheeks wet with tears, her mouth foul. Then a different foulness filled her mouth as he shoved in deep, her nose flaring, as she swallowed to keep from drowning in his piss.

Done, he shoved her out, of bed, told her to call an Uber, and tossed another fifty at her. She looked at it sadly, then took it, dressing and calling for a ride. She lit a cigarette as she waited outside in the cool air for her ride, hoping it would take some of the taste in her mouth away. The driver gave her a disapproving look, because of her dress, the smoking, or both, before he turned away. He drove her back in silence, every bump causing her ass to tense. She got out and tipped the man, heading back into her apartment.

She headed to her room and thought about brushing her teeth and showering, but she decided not yet. She got her vibrator and savored the smells that lingered in her mouth and her clothes, cumming once more to the memories induced by that night. She hurt, she cried, she came hard, and for a moment, felt quiet in her head. Felt right. She fell asleep that way, holding her top, the smell of dirty bars and trailers on it, safe in her fucked up memories, wet, and ready for tomorrow.

badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers