In the Wilds Ch. 03

Story Info
The woman’s collaring ceremony.
2k words
4
3.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days went by without much event. L taught the woman simple household tasks that she was then expected to complete. The woman completed them mindlessly, thinking only of her next meal, her next bath, and most of all, when H would finally fuck her. Although her ovulation was passing, this did nothing to dampen her lust for this mysterious, inscrutable man. He had barely touched her, save to clip and unclip her lead or kennel her. L's haughty smirks were not lost on the woman. Although H did not force her to wait on them when they were in the throes of passion, the woman sometimes walked in upon them coupling or was made to clean the linens or toys, setting her blood to boil any time L licked her lips or squeezed her thighs together after finishing with H.

The house was now open to her, though the doors were always locked. The windows were fitted with an alarm system and all sharps and potential weapons (including the knife block, she had noticed) had vanished from their locations. She had spent two days carefully committing these to memory, only to find the environment sanitized upon H's release of her from the lead. Begrudgingly, she admired that he was one step ahead of her. Still, she had nothing but time and patience.

Finally, the doctor returned. His visit involved more shots, which H restrained her for without sedation. Her fear of needles was crippling, but she relished the few moments in which she felt H's body pressed firmly against hers.

"Blood tests came back clean. She is anemic so I've brought iron supplements she's to take once a day. Have you given further thought to fixing her?"

H stared at her for a long second. "I think I'll keep her in tact. For now, at least." The woman met his eyes, surprised. She had never been particularly interested in the idea of carrying children, but to think that the option might be permanently removed from her at the whim of another person was bothersome to her.

"Very well." The doctor said, removing another packet of medicine from his bag. "I brought these just in case. One a day, every day. You know the drill."

"Actually, L is sterilized," H said. An awkward moment passed.

"Ah, yes. Well, in that case" offered the doctor, "One a day. Every day. Like I said. No skipping or getting lazy. And I still recommend a secondary contraceptive."

H nodded and slipped the medicines into the top dresser drawer. "Yes, thank you." H did not make eye contact with the woman, but this did not strike her as embarrassment, but rather forced control as he let the doctor out. By the time he had turned to her, it was as thought nothing unusual had transpired. He grinned at her and cupped her face in his hands for the first time. "Clean bill of health. That means..." He let one hand trail down her neck to her already pert nipple and squeezed it gently. "Soon we can begin the fun."

That evening, H lead L and the woman to the basement. The woman had never ventured there, though the space was not forbidden to her. Knowing how securely the rest of the house was locked, it seemed obvious the basement would offer even less opportunity for escape. These suppositions were proved true.

The stairway lead to a large, diversely furnished area. The center space was covered with a plush red rug that felt luxurious on the woman's bare feet after the cold cement floor. A soft suede couch, round marble coffee table, and high backed armchair were arranged in the center, opposite an ornamental fireplace. A tasseled pillow lay on the floor. The rest of the room stood in stark contrast to the center. The woman observed many implements that were foreign to her, and rather intimidating. A large wooden X stood across the room next to a crate of various ropes and shackles. An asylum-styled hospital bed with restraints flanked it, and one of the walls held a meticulously arranged display of paddles, plugs, gags, and various other erotic toys. A large cage in the corner housed a thin mat and a bucket.Two hooks hung from chains rigged to ceiling beams. The only two, small windows that allowed light into the space were barred over.

The woman took all this in, in silence. H's eyes were watching hers.

"Welcome home." He smiled, gesturing around him. I've no doubt this space will become a sanctuary for you. In this place, we worship each other. He gestured to the pillow on the floor and L knelt obediently upon it. L's face was blank, betraying neither jealousy or pleasure. If she knew what was about to occur, she intimated none of it to the woman.

The woman was mesmerized by her surroundings, and intoxicated with the lust burning in her body. She wanted everything. To be everything. To do everything. To consume H and be consumed. When H commanded her and L to disrobe, she stripped the long T shirt and soft cotton underwear she had been given. And when H gestured to her to kneel before him, she did so without hesitation, and with every conviction.

H moved to the mantle of the fireplace and took down a small package. Removing the wrapping, he presented a simple sterling silver collar to her, almost identical to the one L wore. But while L's collar had seven twists worked into the band, this collar had none.

"This collar," H began, "represents your willing enslavement to me. Accepting it binds you to me as a slave, and myself as your master. You will lie with no other man or woman except at my command. You will engage all your pursuits in satisfying me. You are at my disposal, to do with as I will. To fuck when I say fuck, to grovel when I say grovel, or to suffer as I deem necessary. I, in turn, will protect you. You will want for nothing. You will never know hunger or thirst. You will sleep under my roof. And you will no longer need to fear another night in the streets." H gestured to L who rose and stood next to him.

"L is your superior. She is my primary slave. She has served me for seven years, as the twists in her collar represent her unwavering choice of enslavement. She will teach you how to please me. You will defer to her in all matters, second only to me. She is your sister and your instructor now. Accepting this collar is representative of this." The woman glanced up at L who remained stone-faced. The woman noticed L's nipples had hardened in the cool of the basement and felt the warmth between her own legs like a glow.

"If you accept this arrangement with L, stand and receive the seal." The woman did so, and L stepped forward, covering her mouth with hers, wrapping her waist in her arms, and sliding her thigh between the woman's legs. The woman moaned and twisted her tongue against L's lips before L broke away and stood next to H.

H's eyes shone with lust or pride, or some mixture of both. "And now, if you accept myself as your master and assume your position as slave, kneel." The woman lowered slowly to her knees before H, studying his body, noticing the bulge straining against his pants, and feeling lightheaded. A sudden lurch in her stomach made her wonder if the fog she was in would dissipate once H fucked her, and she would come to regret binding herself to him. For a moment, she hesitated, and then plunged headlong into the decision. Inclining her neck forward, she moved her long dark hair to the side. The cool metal sent a shiver through her, but she remained still as H secured the collar with a hex key. Her rushing blood quickly warmed the metal which sat moderately comfortably around her neck.

"Stand." H commanded. And she did. "Your name is S." H hooked his finger under her collar and brought her forward to him. His mouth inches away, she could smell the mint of his toothpaste and see the golden flecks in his dark grey eyes. She had never been so close as to notice them before. "And you are mine." He kissed her with such a passion, such intoxication, she feared she might pass out. Her legs trembled and her breath abbreviated. The kiss seemed both to last forever and to be far too short. When H broke it, she longed for the taste of his tongue and the abrasion of his stubble on her lips.

All S had wanted from the moment she had seen him was about to be realized. The ache in her cunt would be filled, the warring of her body and mind put to rest, and her place at H's side finally solidified. Any part of her he wanted, she would give, offering it up to him without reservation, without complaint, and with the discipline to do so again, day after day. Any plan of escape was meaningless now that he had offered her everything at the price of her freedom. Everything she would have had to fight for out there H had promised to her here. She would be a fool to betray him now. And she wanted to prove herself to him in the most basic and primal of ways; opening herself to him even if he engulfed her in his desires and his whims.

Which is why, when H gestured to L and herself to return upstairs, S felt crushing confusion. Were they to consummate this relationship all together? Was he taking her to his bed? Why were L and H readying for dinner? These questions caused her to stop dead center in the kitchen. H noticed and gave a small laugh. "Oh, dear one." He stroked the side of her hair affectionately. "Not tonight. You have been so ready. So willing. But you must be patient for just a bit longer."

S felt she might explode with fury. What was H to her when she approached him that first day but the chance for a quick fuck? How did she come to allow herself to be ensnared by this man? To be wearing his clothes, to sleep at the foot of his bed, and to be second to a woman she was convinced she could outmaneuver in both the bedroom and the wild? L wouldn't survive 12 hours in the streets S had learned to endure and now here she was, being driven insane by the primal need to fuck a man her body had enslaved herself to even before her mind had agreed.

But just as quickly as the rage came, it fled at the touch of the collar around her neck. Whereas she had the fire to consume herself and her lover, L had the icy stability of a glacier. L had assented to S's collaring ceremony, whether she wanted to or not. L had restrained whatever emotions she had felt at H's inclusion of another woman into his home without any act of disobedience or betrayal towards the one to whom she was bound. S felt the smooth, untwisted collar on her neck and begrudgingly realized that L was in fact superior to her in this regard.

All these thoughts had spent themselves through S in the matter of a few seconds. She looked at H, and then at L, who had paused in her dinner preparations. S could not be sure but thought she saw a glimmer of a smirk in L's eyes before L turned back to the stove. S bowed her head and began preparing dinner alongside L. H placed his hands on the back of each of their necks, planting a kiss first on L's cheek, then on S's.

"My sweet girls." H murmured.