In the Woods

Story Info
Sex in the woods.
1k words
4.18
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cdoylek
Cdoylek
1 Followers

Marcy and I lived out in the country. There were only a couple houses close by and they weren't really that close. Since we lived out I had been planning this little escapade for a while now. Marcy had no idea.

I had talked Marcy into an evening ride on the 4-wheeler through the woods a few days before, she enjoyed 4 wheeling so that was not that hard to do. The hard part was to convince her to go with no panties, and no bra. She had always been timid about her body although she was a very attractive lady. She was 5'8" tall, one hundred and forty-five pounds dark hair and 38DD breast.

She finally agreed to wearing no bra and panties with just a T-shirt that I had split a couple of inches to get a better look at her breast. She also had on a pair of daisy dukes. She was getting ready to go and I was loading the 4-wheeler. We weren't taking much with us. I packed a blanket and hid my now antique Polaroid one step camera in the back of the 4-wheeler.

Marcy came out ready to go looking so hot I almost cancelled the trip. Where we could just go back into the house and take care of business. I managed to control myself and we began our trip for the evening. She tried to convince me to lets stay home. She was very uncomfortable going out like that evan. though there was a very slim chance of anyone seeing us.

I told Marcy that she was going to drive as I sat behind her with my arms around her pinching her nipples and caressing her Tits. After about half way to where we were going I reached up and ripped her T-shirt off. She began to stop where she could cover herself, but I managed to talk her into driving the rest of the way with her 38DD tits swaying in the breeze. We didn't meet anyone on the trails we were taking.

We made it to the destination I had picked out a few weeks before with no incident. I was sort of disappointed about that. We unpacked the few things from the 4-wheeler that we were going to need. It was nice out just laying on the blanket talking about the day's events.

It didn't take me long before I had those big tits of hers in my hands needing them and pinching her big nipples. I took the rest of her shirt off as she pulled mine off as well. I took her shorts off and to my surprise she didn't have any panties on. Just her nice shaved pussy staring me right in the face. I moved closer to her and was going to lick her pussy, then she said I know about the camera. Take some before and after shots.

I had no problem with that idea. I took several pictures before we started anything, then I put the camera down and started licking her pussy and massaging her tits. It didn't take long before she was moaning and getting louder, she was enjoying the outdoors where she could be herself and cry out in ecstasy. I knew she was on the verge of cumming. I licked and sucked harder on her clit as she came in my mouth. I then gave her a big kiss with some of her cum still in my mouth. To my surprise she devoured it licking my mouth and lips trying to get more of her juices in her mouth.

She rolled me over onto my back and started to lick my now hard dick. After a couple minutes of that she started trying to take my whole eight inches. She had to stop a few times to get it all the way in her mouth. She began sucking on my dick. Then she started bobbing her head up and down taking the whole thing in her mouth. She told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She has never wanted that before. Needless to say with me being close to cumming and her telling me what she wanted that I came what seemed like a gallon (I know it wasn't) in her mouth and again to my surprise she swallowed it all, licking my dick and sucking trying to get every last drop.

I then had her to lie on her back as I raised her legs over her head, and positioned my dick just inside her tight pussy. I could feel her lips around my dick. She was so wet, I decided not to take it easy and ease it in. I slammed it all the way till my balls slapped her ass with one quick thrust,

She yelled out yes, yes, harder, fuck me harder. She has always been the quiet type during our love making sessions, but she was yelling at me that it hurt, but it was a good hurt to fuck her tight pussy.

About the time she started to cum, she was screaming so loud I thought I was hurting her somehow. Then at the time she was cumming and was screaming the loudest a truck came by and we weren't but maybe 200 feet from the logging road. She continued to holler for me to fuck her even with the truck right there at us. She was so turned on that she didn't care at the time that someone was close by. The truck went on without stopping and we both came at the same time.

I lay there on top of her panting trying to catch my breath, as she about broke my neck hugging me and pulling me closer, she whispered I love you and we dozed off to sleep.

When we woke, we made love a couple more times before we decided we needed to get home and clean up. We got dressed (and I did bring her another shirt to wear back), and headed back home as we were about half way home we passed a truck with a couple people in it. They honked the horn and gave us the thumbs up as they passed us.

Cdoylek
Cdoylek
1 Followers