In the Woods

Story Info
We don't know each other, we both signed up to this trip.
6.4k words
3.88
20.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear to myself that this summer-break will turn out to be unlike any other.

To make sure of that, I had already signed up for this trip event where you go camping with strangers.

It's not something that I've ever tried in my life so I'm very excited!

I start packing my big backpack, making sure I have all the things that I need. A tent, food and water, and maybe some condoms.. who am i kidding? For someone who hasn't gotten any action in a very long time, I have already long forgotten the feeling of a woman. As if anything on this trip will change that!

The day of the trip finally arrives. I see 11 other people besides me, 3 of them being women and the rest men. To my delight, because of the scorching hot weather, we are all very lightly dressed, most of us only in shorts and t-shirts.

I see all of them fully prepared, just like me, with huge backpacks on their backs and appropriately worn camping boots.

We start greeting and introducing ourselves. Out of the 3 women, only one of them is very attractive. When it gets to that woman's turn to finally introduce herself, I notice every male leering at her, especially her at her sexy hour-glass figure. I won't deny that I didn't do the same. What is especially eye-catching is how short and tight her beige colored low-rise shorts are. They manage to fully accentuate her slim waist and thick hips, leaving every male nearby drooling. Moving my gaze higher up, I see her wearing a white tank top and a little glimpse of what seems to be a sports bra, that manages to lift up her bust to make her seemingly D or E cups breasts look very attractive. Continuing higher up I finally meet her face. I see a blonde-haired girl with black thick-framed glasses. Her nose very well-shaped and lips pink and full. She only seems to have light make-up on.

Because I get distracted and lost in her beautiful facial features, I miss out on her introduction. Keeping my gaze on her, I see her lift up her face and our eyes meets momentarily. She smiles at me, and Jesus.. It's been such a long time since I've gotten butterflies like this, I start feeling a bulge forming below my waistline. I smile back and quickly look away nervously while trying to hide my bulge, not being able to handle her hot gaze.

Everyone has now introduced themselves and the leader is now teaching us how to survive out there, he starts with how to set up our own tents and ends with what to do in case of emergency.

He then starts splitting us up into teams of 2. Luckily we are an even number so everyone is able to get a partner. As soon as he mentions my name, I straighten up and start sweating in hope of getting one of the only 3 women as my partner... and to my delight, he points at the blonde-haired woman and says, "you two."! I excitedly put on the biggest smile my face can muster.

I walk up to her reaching my hand out, "hello, nice to be having you", I say. "Hey! You too. I can't wait to finally start this adventure. I'm so excited!"

We manage to make some small talk before finally departing with the group.

After an hour or so, we reach a mountainous area and start walking up against a steep hill. Unfortunately the conversations with my partner doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, but that's alright because I'm lucky enough to be walking up very close behind her, and get to leer at her delicious-looking ass and hips in full view. Watching her ass jiggle left and right like this, I realize how perfectly formed it is. Both cheeks big and full, protruding out a little bit, managing to form a very sexy curve. I bet the other men are full of envy knowing that I get to be this close to this wonder.

My dick has already become rock-hard as I keep staring at her ass shamelessly. Luckily no one can judge me as we are the last team in the line and are behind everyone else.

I keep walking behind her when I start seeing droplets of sweat roll down her inner thighs. I lick my lips salaciously and keep thinking how soft and thick her thighs must feel to the touch. Suddenly, she stops. My mind is entirely somewhere else so I'm unable to stop in time making me unceremoniously bump my head into her ass, "Oomhph!". Suddenly a sweaty foul earthy smell hits my nose. I breathe in by reflex and feel my cock twitch uncontrollably.

"Waah! what are you doing?", "I-i'm so sorry! You stopped so suddenly so I..", I try to explain while moving my hands around wildly. I spot that the areas around my armpits on my shirt are darkened, so I quickly pull my arms in embarrassed. Granted it's really hot out here so no one should mind, but I still somehow find it to be very embarrassing when it's in front of her.

"I was just asking if you wanted to take a break? This hill is very steep and it's really tiring me out. You weren't answering so...", she gives me an innocent-looking smile that completely melts my heart. I must have this woman. "Yes, of course let's do that. We can totally do that. The others aren't looking like wanting to stop so let's take a quick break to catch our breaths, and then we can follow up on them.", I manage to spit out.

"That's exactly what I need right now, thank you!", her beautiful innocent-looking smile is at play again.

We manage to find a flat area not far off the road where we can rest. The others are continuing the climb, Not sure if they've noticed us stopping. They'll be turning left soon and out of our sight but it shouldn't be an issue since we'll be following them after a short bit. We both put our big backpacks on the ground to use them as chairs while we relax. We start talking about our interest and the reason why we joined this trip. We talk and talk, completely forgetting about the time. After about an hour we're suddenly reminded of the others. It's starting to get a little dark. We've completely lost sight of the others. We spend 2 hours trying to find them but with no success. It's gotten very dark now and I suggest that we either go back to the base camp or set up camp close by and then do it tomorrow. We're both visibly tired so we both agree to setting up camp. It shouldn't be an issue because this is exactly what we were taught about by the leader earlier today.

It's another hot night and I'm happy that we managed a good camping spot, close to the trail that will lead us back to base camp. We set up both of our tents and quickly hit the bed. I can't sleep. In my mind, the view of her hips swinging in front of me as we were climbing the steep hill keeps on replaying itself. It doesn't help that we got so sweaty, I could smell her scent even when we were making camp. I think back to that foul earthy smell I sniffed when hitting my face in her ass.

I keep on telling myself I'm better than this, but something inside me is drawing me into the wrong direction. I exit my tent, telling myself it's to catch some fresh air, but I notice her backpack outside, and that's when it hits me. This is where she'd have the panties she used for the day. I hesitate and hesitate, but in my mind, another thought already forms "if I put them back where they were, she'd never know, right?"

A few moments of cautious rummaging and a heavy pang of guilt later, and I am now, face down in her sweated underwear. I stretch them out and notice a darkened spot on the gusset, and a small brown streak on the area where her asshole would be. It's the same smell I remember, only ten times as potent.

Unable to hold myself back, I stick out my tongue and slowly lick the gusset. I pull my tongue back in and swallow my spit hungrily, unable to fathom the noticeable sweet taste of what appears to be her discharge. Back with my tongue out, I start licking savagely all over the gusset. I hold the panties a little away from my face once the sweet taste starts dissipating. I look at the brown streak a bit further down. *No way I dare do that*, I think to myself, but reason has already left me as my tongue is already out and well on its way towards the brown streak. I give the streak a long slow lick. The taste is very foul and earthy. The smell even more pungent. I'm in my underwear and my dick starts hurting so badly as it's struggling to break free from my underwear. Holding the panties out again, I lick my lips salaciously and then start sucking the area where the brown streak is unable to get enough of the taste. I start making wet sucking sounds as I keep on sucking and sucking.

As if that was somehow not enough, I hear a mumble from her tent and then hear her turn side to side. Startled, I completely stop in my tracks and freeze for a couple of minutes. I let out a little sigh as I realize that she was just mumbling in her sleep.

I tell myself to stop at the panties, but my mind is steadily departing to elsewhere. After all, she is so hammered from all that walking, there's no way she'd... "There's no way she'll wake up if I'm cautious, right?"

Another few moments of cautious unzipping of tent cloth and I see her, laying curled up with only a set of thin sleepwear on consisting of a thong and simple shirt that stops a little above her cute bellybutton. She didn't bother with any covers, it's too hot outside for that. The air in here is very humid. I try as hard as I can to not make any noise, and, before the rest of my moral conscience completely disappears, I find myself kneeling next to her. She look so peaceful when she sleeps, and it just makes this feel more perverted.

"It's okay, I won't do anything, I'll just take a whiff, that's nothing..." I say as I lower myself carefully. Her scent is already very apparent, as neither of us had more than wet wipes to wash ourselves with. I'm not actually sure if she used hers...

Hovering above her head I lean in and take a steady breath of her hair. It's clumped from all the moisture, and it smells hypnotizing, a sweet washed out smell of shampoo.

I move downwards, taking whiffs, then stop at around her pelvis. I try to remember if I had any conscience left in me, but the heavy aroma of her tempting body is already erasing what's left of my mind. I keep moving downwards and stop my head just above her ass and then breathe hard in. I thought I had a hard on, but only now I realize how hard I can get. It's even better than I thought it would be. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea, but I stick my tongue out and get a good lick of her right ass. Just as expected, it sends my libido into overdrive.

However, before I can fully savor it, to my horror, she start shifting and turning. Just as I think I'm screwed, I realize she is still asleep, turning instinctively. Now that she is laying on her back, I can't help but notice her pussy, visible so plainly through the super-thin thong. I'm sorry... I have to...

I told myself I wouldn't touch, but I already told myself so many things, what's the next one? Gingerly, I put my hand on her soft thigh and give a gentle squeeze. The sensation is electrifying. My other hand soon follows. I can't believe how soft she is.

Just as I think I won't even need to touch myself to finish, I hear mumbling again.

"ahaemhhh... huhnnh", she sound different this time.

Frozen in terror, I notice that she partially opened her eyes. Fearing the worst, I say nothing.

"whaaahhhh..." she mumbles, "whuh ahe yuu doin?"

I don't know what to say.

Then, as if on command, her eyes open wider, "Huh? Whaa? Y..you? Uh... why are you in my... tent?"

*Oh good, at least she's not screaming. Yet.*, I think, still dumbfounded.

"Uh... you were um... you seemed in distress and I thought it might be because of all the exertion today, so..." our eyes meet and she still seem very drowsy, "I thought I'd give you a massage..."

Stupidly as it sounds, it's the best I could come up with on the spot.

"Huhhhh?" she seem to hesitate. I move my hands off her thighs and down towards her shins. "See, your muscles are very tense," I try to come up with something, anything while gently squeezing her leg muscles, "Doesn't it feel better?"

"Ahemmm..." she seems unconvinced, but strangely not bothered.

"I uh, I can stop if you want me to," I say, still hoping maybe she'd fall asleep again.

"Huuhh.. sto-"

She seem dangerously awake.

"Uh, trust me, it's good for your circulation!" I cut her off and try to keep the act up.

"Ah, um... Listen... I... I don't really want the massage," she say and I swallow my spit loudly.

"Also, why are you here? What... the hell?", now she's definitely awake.

"It's okay, just... it's cool..."

"N... No, it's not, wh-why are you here, what are you doing?"

"It's..." our eyes meet again, and she has this questioning, right-before-anger look. I realize there's no way I'm getting out of this.

"Uhm, okay, ah, how about you just relax and I will...", I say, still trying to massage her.

"How about you get out now? And st- oh... stop..." her voice starts angry and then wavers. I seem to have accidentally found a spot on her lower thighs that does something.

Supposing this may at least calm her down, I try and rub the inner parts of her legs, just above the knees some more. My thumbs do most of the acting, as my palms sweep in from the top part of the thigh.

"Just relax..."

"N-no, you can't... Touch..."

Whatever I'm doing seems to be working. Hoping this would buy me at least some leniency, I start slowly crawling the way up the thighs, my fingers pressing into her lovely, soft flesh.

"Ahhn, y... Wait!" she say, and grabs my forearm with her right hand. I stop massaging for a bit and we look at each other again. "You can't! You can't just- ugh! You! Ahh-"

I started kneading before she could get fully angry again. Sliding my hand, I feel a slight moisture and realize she started sweating again.

I thought I'd gotten used to the smell, but it's as if my senses had sharpened. And the humid air doesn't seem to help. It seems like there's something new in the air, it's a rather strong smell that could be described as "body", but that wouldn't give it justice. There's fear, but also excitement, and, this one I'm sure is lust in that smell. Whatever the actual mixture would be called, I know it overrides my sense of fear.

The night is so unusually quiet, I can hear the sound of skin rubbing against skin as I keep moving my hands in an upwards motion, making sure to fully grasp the flesh on both thighs. "Nnn... Nahhh... donnn't," she tries resisting, both verbally and with her arms, but it seems like her grasp is getting weaker.

Finally, I manage to make it almost all the way up the thighs. I can't help myself but grab the deliciously thick flesh and feel it yield under my fingers.

"Nngh! No, what are you doinnnng!" she still tries to resist, but it seems too late.

Looking at her, I see and hear her breathing heavily. I glance down and see that her pussy is already soaking the panties she have on. Some juice is running down her thigh into the quilt.

Noticing that I'm moving my hands up still, she strengthens her resistance. She's actually pretty strong and I genuinely can't move my wiggling fingers further up onto her crotch. We keep being stuck in this tug of war for a while, with her heavy breathing and pussy juices permeating the cloth and the air, and my mind almost blanking.

"Mmm.. listen, a massage is... fine... but only a massage, don't do anything else," she tells me. "Alright!", I answer gingerly to my delight.

She shuffles her entire body so that she's laying on her stomach with her ass out towards the roof. It's going way better than expected. I try to grab her ass when her hands are blocking me again. "It's gonna be fine..." I try reassuring her.

"Not my ass. I said anything else." she looks at me says.

"Okay, how about this, this will help you relax more..." I say and remove my hands from her ass.

I place my left hand on her back and start gently pushing and gliding along her shoulder. Strangely, she seem to actually relax.

I use the tips of my fingers to dig in just a bit while keeping my palm above her skin, combing along the scapular ridge and the middle of the back. I can hear her breathe more heavily when I wiggle my thumb, releasing some of the stress from her spinal column muscles.

"See? Just like this..." I say, my other hand very slowly making its way onto her sweaty, gorgeous ass.

I lower the end of my palm onto a particularly tense section I find in her lower back, then tap and knead with the full palm.

"Nh-" she moans before blocking her mouth with her hands.

"It feels good right?"

"No..." she's still resisting.

I pat and push onto her flesh, trying to take care of both sides of the back as she seem to wiggle less in discomfort. Noticing this, I take the opportunity to touch her thick ass, I carefully squeeze and release the softness, in a discreetly manner, feeling it almost melt in my hand. Her scent is really strong now, sharper than it was before.

"Nh!" she grunts when I seem to touch a sensitive spot near the inner side of her asscheek. She then turns around and grabs my wrist. "Remember my rule?"

I retract my hand. I go back to kneading, trying to use my knuckles on the tougher spots on her back. I do it for a while, and when she's visibly less tense I start feeling a bit more confident. I keep kneading and slowly move down to her lower back so that my fingers can reach her asscrack. Every time I try to reach down there, I feel her flinch or tense up, I slow down and retract.

I gulp down loudly and use both hands to grab the sides of her thong and then start pulling down. "Mnnhghh...", she mumbles half-asleep and then starts wriggling in resistance making me stop. I hold my position for a few seconds, trying to gauge her before slowly continuing pulling them down. I manage to pull them down to her knees before I hurriedly go back to kneading her lower back as I don't want my luck to run out.

The smell is rank. A very earthy musky smell and my underwear has a large dark spot where the head of my penis is touching.

With one hand I manage to move down so that I'm touching her asscrack. Using my other hand which is still on her lower back, I knead harder to mask out the touch of my other hand, while I keep trying to get it into her crack.

This goes back and forth for a while, and with every round I seem to gain a bit more territory, soon being able to even briefly glide my hand on the inside of her crack, but whenever I'm dangerously close to nudging against her asshole, she seem to wiggle and twitch, as if her body is telling me it's not quite ready yet.

I try to apply more pressure on the middle of her back and work my way downwards, my fingers skimming the skin. She shivers a bit as they pass her waist. In the meantime, I've managed to start spreading her ass with my thumb and index fingers, at first timidly and playfully. She suddenly grasps my hand, and I feel it tighten when I spread a bit too much with my fingers. I let go. We keep this tacit communication going, in the tent full of our scent and the sound of now quite heavy breathing.

For a moment, she feels me stop massaging her, and she tries to look back, but she can't see much other than me shuffling out the corner of her eyes. Soon, the massage returns and she purrs. She's not quite sure, but there seems to be something like a new sensation, something very warm, touching and gliding sloppily on the side of her ass.

It's as if there's a gel of sorts being spread, but she doesn't mind.

That's my cock full of precum that keeps oozing out sliding along her asscheek. The pinching motions of my left hand mask the sensation a bit, and it feels so good that she doesn't even pay attention to how hot and sticky my precum seems to be.

My right hand, always greedy, manages to make it down and between the asscrack, and I can feel how hot she are inside, literally. And even more of the delicious smell wafts up the air.

12