In the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, it takes until I brush my index finger up against her wet pussy that she gives my wrist a tight squeeze and let out a moan.

I quickly retract, checking if she is still fine with it. Strangely enough, besides that signal, she lays there.

She can feel how the hard-yet-soft object I have poking out poke and push against her thigh and ass even more, but the pleasure is too strong for her to think what it could be.

Another round of gap closing comes, and this time I try and delicately tap her asshole with my finger. She predictably twitches and pucker up, so to reassure her, I go back to kneading the flesh a couple centimeters away.

I push down yet harder on her back, squeezing and pinching, rubbing and gliding fingers, all to make sure she is ready for more. She can only feel as though my weight is shifting, but she chooses to ignore it. Meanwhile, I lean my head ever closer to her hot and sweaty ass, I take steady, big breaths of the foul sex-crazed musky smell she creates. My eyes rolling up my head because I almost can't contain myself.

I am surprised myself, but after a few minutes, I manage to actually start running circles around her asshole with my thumb, and, after a few more rounds of backing off, also at the outermost sides of her pussy.

It's strange how quickly everything moves, but now she doesn't even seem to mind that both my hands are back on her ass. Sure, she grabs both wrists, but it seems to be more for communication more than denial.

She feels the weight of my body shift a bit, and can sense that I've straddled her. And from her perspective, the hot, gelatinous liquid seems to also have moved, and whatever it is that's spewing it is now gliding bashfully along both of her asscheeks, poking them hard while letting the gel drip down.

I can tell there's still apprehension, so I occasionally shift a bit higher up her body, kneading the lower back while my cock glides between her asscheeks, causing the precum to flow down and over her asshole. I'm worried if she'd react, but the temperatures of both of our bodies are really high, and it seems to barely register with her.

After spreading and dripping my warm precum all over her, I go back to massaging her big ass, this time with heavy bashful movements, grabbing and spreading, tugging her asscheeks in circles.

I breathe heavily as I hunch over again. I keep on making sure she is fine with it. I could almost measure the progress. One centimeter - a squeeze on wrist, half a centimeter - another squeeze, quarter - yet another. But every time, I can tell I'm closer to invading both holes.

Whenever she flinches, I use the occasion to straighten my back and shuffle the pressure of the massage outwards and drip more of my precum on her ass. I know I can't take much longer, but I have to be patient.

Finally, as she moans and lets me make circles around her puckered asshole with two fingers, I put my head really close. Closer to where the smell is strongest and most pungent. She must have felt my breathing out, because she seem to startle for a moment, but I hold my breath and do a little bit more tapping and kneading.

The next time, she seem to not mind the sensation, still purring and moaning. My head almost in her big ass, I then unceremoniously spread her cheeks really wide. From whatever I can make in the darkness, I can tell I'm right in front of her asshole and, just a slight bit down, her dripping, wet pussy, both coated in a mixture of my precum, her own pussy juices, sweat and permeated with old sweat and pheromones. I shift my gaze to her little starfish again, and lick my lips.

I can't help it anymore, I break the promise. Moving forward, I stick my tongue out.

Lying there, she can suddenly feel a meaty, tentacle like object with slightly porous exterior start circling and rubbing her asshole, poking and trying to get in. She gasps and instinctively twitches and moves forward, but I back off just a tiny bit, letting her put her guard down again. The taste, very exquisite was almost enough to push me over the edge. I just want to start slurping her hole freely, but I know I need to wait a little bit before doing that. I can't wait.

I can tell this was a bit more intense for her, as she seem to tremble a bit. I gather my courage again, and spread her wide. This time, I go down further, and she can feel the tentacle like tongue I've stuck out go between the groove of her pussy, scooping up the old and new juices, the sweat and my precum gel, and deliver it straight to her asshole.

She seems to grasp my wrists tighter and moan, but the grasp is different this time. There's something about it that says go on. Spurred on by the intense taste, the sharp rank smell of sex and the barely-breathable humidity, with the lewd scents of our bodies filling the air in the tent, I push my face in deeper. This is heaven. I make sure to both try and go as far in as I can while twisting my tongue as much as I can inside her asshole. She let's out her loudest moan yet, letting go of my wrists due to the pleasure she's getting. Not getting enough of the tastes I'm getting from inside of her asshole, I do my best to get in as far as I can. The taste is very earthy, and I can taste that she hasn't gone for a while. Especially with the hot weather today, the sweat and heat must have permeated inside in here, making the taste only more intense. I relish in it.

While I could keep my face in there forever, I pull my face out. Helping myself to her ass, I lick my index finger and start putting it in her asshole, which, although it puckers up at first, quickly relaxes and lets me in.

With my other hand, I pull the left side of her pussy lips to the side, so that I can taste her deliciously looking pussy too. My tongue probes around, looking for the entrance. I don't pulling back when she flinches this time, instead staying at the entrance and licking with fervor.

Once her asshole seems to be relaxed enough from my finger probing around, I resume pushing my finger in and out all the way to the second knuckle and start wiggling it, lightly at first, then more intensely.

I pull out my finger from her asshole. I see her sighing longingly as if she's already missing my finger.

I position myself and hold the finger very close to my face. In the darkness it's hard to see, but I swear I can see some brown streaks running from the tip down to the first knuckle. Licking my lips a couple of times, I first take the finger and put my finger right below my nose and breathe in as hard as I can. My eyes rolls to the back of my head, and I almost faint due to the immense pleasure I'm getting from smelling it alone. Not wasting a second, I quickly put the finger inside my mouth. I start slurping around my finger, not caring if I'm a bit loud. The taste sends me over the edge and I cum, but luckily I manage to stop it midways by squeezing my dick really hard.

Suddenly I feel her hands on my wrists again, pulling me in towards her, "nnnhhh...nghh.." she manages to mumble sheepishly in an attempt to tell me that I should continue.

It takes me a while in the dizzying, sex-filled darkness, but I put my head back in her ass so she can feel how my tentacle of a tongue penetrates her asshole. Once I'm sure I'm in, and I can tell from both the moan and the squeeze on my wrists, I start twisting my tongue, making undulating motions with it that whip up the mixture of saliva and her odorous asshole juice.

I can tell she is no longer even willing to put any resistance, and the squeezing on my wrists is just a signal for "more", so, making sure that my right middle finger is also nicely coated in overflowing sweat, precum and pussy juice, I start pushing it in inside her asshole.

Feeling the resistance, I briefly stop penetrating her with my finger and help loosen her up by slurping around her asshole, until it admits the long finger in.

I quickly return to shuffling my tongue around her pussy, once hitting her clit, and pushing it inside her flower. Her juices smear on my face and I'm almost drowning in her scent. I can sense how her entire body is firing up, hot like a furnace. My finger relentlessly invade her tiny asshole filled with ass-juice, stretching and wiggling, hitting the interior walls.

Her shivering becomes more similar to contractions. We both feel short for breath as she can tell the pleasure is overwhelming her. I speed up and my finger is now fucking her ass quite hard, while my face digs into her crotch. I can sense the beginning of contractions of her pussy and suppose she is almost there, so I start sucking on it, tasting all her juice while my tongue whips her clit even more energetically.

She starts moaning really loudly, and we both feel close to fainting. It's almost impossible to breathe, and we're both bathed in sweat and the odour of pure, raw, vulgar, animal sex that permeates the air. She feels the sudden lightning bolt-like sensation, as the curving of my finger and slapping of my tongue pulls her over the edge and she moans really loudly, convulsing and pushing her ass into my face with great strength. Her body is washed with an orgasm, spewing juices and begging for complete fulfillment.

The convulsions last longer than I expected, but I don't relent, sucking out the juices and hearing her squirt, the droplets landing everywhere like rain on the tent. I am myself close to fainting from pleasure, but I persevere until finally, with my tongue deep inside her pussy and my finger stretching and massaging her insides, she tenses up, and, with one final gush of juices and squirt, falls onto the sleeping bag.

I can tell how hard she came, but I know I'm not done yet. With my finger still up her ass, I reach down to my cock.

I feel around in the darkness and sense that her pussy is dripping wet and open, inviting me. Her body is begging for penetration, and I plan on wasting no time. I get on top of her and, sensing the eagerness in her wheezing moan, lean in and push. "Aaaaaahnnmmn!!", she moans really loudly.

It's an amazing feeling. I can feel how her tight pussy wraps around my by now painfully erect cock. The tightness gives way to the slippery mixture coating everything, and I can feel how first the head pushes steadily, then pops in. She moans again, and I keep pushing. Slowly at first, my veiny, big, throbbing cock invades her and she gives a very long, wavering moan, raising in volume.

Making sure to keep a finger in her ass, now switched to my thumb, I reach with the left hand to her shoulders and, steadying myself, I begin pumping. The action is slow at first, but her pussy is surprisingly quick to start adapting to my shape.

My cock brushing up against the sides of her pussy, and my finger teasing the inside of her asshole, I hunch over even lower and feel the pleasure overwhelm me as I thrust in and out. We quickly reach a moderate tempo, and we both breathe-moan with almost every thrust.

"Annghh..!! nngh.. yes!!", she keeps moaning,

I almost can't breathe, and there's only sex on my mind. She feels the girth of the hot piece of meat invading her and the fingers wiggling inside her throbbing asshole. Like animals we give in completely to the pleasure, her body angling itself and pushing her ass out to perfectly accept my hot, hard cock.

The motions become more and more frantic and, while feeling her contractions starting to squeeze me, I can tell I'm going to be done soon. I speed up to an unreasonably fast pace, feeling my muscles begging me both to stop and to keep going. Her moans sound like cries - cries of passion and lust, and she can feel another orgasm incoming.

Aware that nobody is around to hear, we let ourselves groan, moan and pant as loudly as our bodies tell us to, and, amidst the frenzy, I can feel the electric feeling just before the orgasm. I almost lie completely on top of her, and with the last few, steady thrusts, I push myself beyond the edge as well.

Grabbing around her torso, on the level of her shoulders, I groan and push in as far as I can. My body is as if in a spasm and I stop moving while a throbbing sensation tells me my hot, filthy semen is now flooding her delicate, soft, pungent pussy.

The orgasm hits her with the first spurt of cum inside, and she starts shaking and wobbling her body, but I keep her pinned down. She can't help but moan into my ear, as I stay, head to head lying on top of her, and letting what feels like liters of cum inside you.

I can't tell how long this takes, time seems to stay still as we are locked in our orgasms, our bodies and bodily liquids giving off the lewdest collections of smells. Her pussy is pulsing and urging my dick to pump out as much cum as it can, and I oblige it.

Finally, when our contractions seem to cease and she calms down a bit, I feel a bit of a lack of satisfaction. I can tell that there's cum flowing out of her, and it excites me so much, I can't help but stay hard.

I lean in again, smelling her hair, and, to her amazement, I start pumping inside her again. The same animal awakened inside me by the erotic aroma was now demanding more chances at insemination.

She struggles with the sensation, but I keep on going. This time, it doesn't take much and after a short while, I feel the familiar thunderbolt like feeling.

In a short while, my semen is washing out her pussy juices again, filling her up as I groan and keep her twitching underneath me. I wait until the sensation stops and pull out slowly. A lot of the cum drizzles out, and the remnants of my animal-like fervor cause a few more twitches, that spew a bunch of droplets of my seed on her ass. I take my finger out of her asshole and, pulls it close to my mouth and slurps it down. After feeling accomplished, I fall down, wheezing next to you.

We lie, speechless, bathing in the thick, heavy smell of old and fresh sweat, precum, semen, ass and pussy juices and the earthy smell of ass, until, smiling with the naughtiest smiles, we fall asleep. It's a pleasant, but exhausting trip, but we're so happy to have gone!

We don't know each other, we both signed up to this field trip thing where you go out camping with a bunch of strangers in the mountains and woods. Teams were made and we two ended up on the same team.

12