In the Woods Pt. 03

Story Info
Kassidy loves her Master while he fucks her best friend.
9.2k words
4.76
15k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Kassidy chanted as I pounded her from behind. My slut was giving her body to me yet again, the third time of the day, about a week after she told me she loved me. She said it several times after that, but I never replied. Something in my mind told me I didn't love her, I just loved fucking her.

It's not like Kassidy minded. She was spellbound to me; I was her Master. She focused on my pleasure 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

"I'm so close, Master," Kassidy reminded me.

"Then cum on my cock, you little slut," I barked, slapping her ass hard while continuing to fuck her pussy.

"Oooohhhh, fuck yessss Masterrrr," Kassidy groaned as she came hard. Her orgasms were very powerful tonight. She decided to wear only a green apron and black high heels that day, giving me access to her holes from all sorts of positions. I thought something about the apron made her feel more submissive.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. Kassidy quickly dropped to her knees and dropped the top half of her apron, revealing her massive tits to me.

"Master, may I make you cum with my tits?" She asked.

"You may," I snapped. Kassidy pressed my cock between her tits and rubbed, spitting between her tits to get some lube between her breasts.

She looked up at me with her now-mainly blonde hair and stunning blue eyes, completely under my power. She was my servant devoted to my pleasure.

"Oh, Master, I love how your cock feels between my tits," Kassidy moaned. "I can't wait for your cum to spurt all over my body. Your slut needs to feel your cum on her tits, Master. Please, give it to me," she begged.

I grunted. This begging display was incredibly hot, but I was working on load #3 of the day. However, my slave persisted.

"I worship you, Master. I love it when you fuck my holes. I love it when you're rough with my body and when I bring you pleasure. Please cum on my big juicy titties Master. I can't wait to feel your cum on my body."

I gritted my teeth and grunted as cum spurt from my cock onto her tits. Kassidy smiled and giggled in delight, continuing to rub my cock in between her tits.

"Mmm, thank you, Master. Your cum feels amazing on me. May I please you more?"

I smiled while Kassidy took my cock into her mouth again to lick droplets of my cum off of me. "Not for today, my beautiful little slut. You've done more than enough -- OH MY." Kassidy began licking my balls and stroking my cock. She popped my balls into her mouth and sucked on them, looking up at me. It was apparent she wasn't taking no for an answer.

She popped her balls out of my mouth. "I'm sorry, Master. I can't help it. I need to please you sexually."

I was starting to get hard again, and her mouth felt incredible. But I pulled away. "No. I need to run out for a moment. You can pleasure yourself while I am gone."

Kassidy pouted but looked up at me. "Yes, Master, I will obey. I love you."

===

I sipped my beer at a local pub and scrolled through my phone. It was good to finally leave the house, as it had been a while.

I peeked from my phone to see Morgan, one of Kassidy's friends. She was a blonde-haired, curvy babe wearing a tight cocktail dress. It looked as though she wrapped up a really shitty date, but her expression changed as soon as she saw me.

"Charles, right? Kassidy's man?" Morgan guessed. "How's she doing?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I smirked. "Rough go tonight?"

Morgan rolled her eyes. "I wish there were a way to auto-block men who live at home in their parent's basement on Tinder," she scoffed.

I laughed in reply. "There is, just delete it."

"Not everybody can be as lucky as you and Kass," Morgan replied. "Where is she, anyway? I haven't heard from her in months."

"She's at home, been busy with school," I lied. "She wanted me out of the house for the night so she could finish a project."

"I didn't know Kassidy was taking classes. Last I heard from her, she was going to drop out."

'Well, she did...' I thought.

"Well, she didn't," I replied. "Doing fairly well actually, but most of her stuff is online."

"Well, tell I said hi," Morgan sighed. "I better get going. Early morning tomorrow."

"Have a good one," I smiled as I grabbed my beer glass again. As she made her way towards the door, I was able to stare at her formed ass hidden by her cocktail dress.

'Damn, Morgan's ass and Kassidy's tits, wouldn't those be fun to play with at the same time?' I thought.

After some time and another beer, I had come up with a plan to make it happen, along with a whole lot more.

====

"We're going camping again, Master?" Kassidy asked me the next day while she knelt at my feet, wearing a black corset lingerie piece, kissing my cock.

"Why yes, my little slut. And we will bring a guest with us this time," I replied. "Do you remember your hot friend Morgan?"

Kassidy nodded. "Her and I were super close, Master. I wonder how she's doing." My slut then took my cock into her mouth without breaking eye contact with me. It was becoming more and more impressive how well she could suck on my cock, but that came with practice, nearly three times a day.

"Well, you're going to find out, and I'll be getting another fuck toy in the process," I grunted while grabbing Kassidy's hair and thrusting my cock into her mouth, fucking her throat. Her eyes widened as she gagged on my length. "I don't want to wear you out, my delightful little slut, would I?"

I pulled out of Kassidy's mouth, allowing her to catch her breath. "Oh, Master, it'll be so great to have another slave serve you. You deserve the best!" She pinched her nipples while she spoke. "I'm getting so horny thinking about us fucking Morgan, Master."

"Well, I guess you have something to picture while I bend you over the counter again, won't you?" I smirked. Kassidy stood straight up and pressed her hands into the counter, bending over slowly. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Fuck your whore before you add one more, Master," she winked before smacking her ass and placing her hands behind her back.

It didn't take me long to cum inside her after that.

===

I stared at Morgan's ass in a tight pair of leggings as she loaded her bag into the back of my SUV. I wasn't sure how Kassidy convinced her to come camping with us, but I was glad she did. Morgan closed the latch and turned to me as I looked up. "Do you guys go to this spot often?" She asked.

"Yes, we do," I lied. We hadn't been back since Kassidy became my slave. "It's Kassidy's favorite spot."

"Weird, she never liked camping before she met you," Morgan said.

"Well, she certainly loves this place. There's a lake she loves to go swimming in, and she'll definitely be asking you to join," I told her. As I did my last-minute checks on the camper trailer and Morgan hopped in the back seat, I pictured them together, naked, kneeling on my bed.

"Only a matter of time," I reminded myself.

I jumped into the driver's seat of my SUV. Seated in the front passenger seat was Kassidy, who greeted me with a passionate kiss.

"Get a fucking room, you too," Morgan barked.

Maybe a little too passionate.

Kassidy pulled back from the kiss and smiled back at Morgan. "Why can't I be excited to see my Ma-man?" Kassidy caught herself.

I started the SUV and started to drive while Morgan responded. "Well, still, slipping tongue this early in the morning?"

"I could use my mouth somewhere else on him, too, while we get there; wanna watch?" Kassidy asked while she gripped my inner thigh. I heard Morgan gag from the backseat.

I grabbed Kassidy's hand. "I love your enthusiasm, dear, but maybe wait until Morgan goes to bed tonight," I teased.

Kassidy pouted and slumped in the front seat playfully. "Fine," she muttered.

We drove in silence for a while. Morgan had headphones in and was listening to a podcast, so I glanced at her breasts in the rearview mirror periodically while I drove. Meanwhile, Kassidy played games on her phone. It was the first time I Iet her have her phone for a while, but made sure there was no data on it. I didn't want her to post anything on her phone.

We left the city and continued our drive towards the park. The highway was quiet for a Friday morning, so I increased my speed slightly. I wanted to get there soon so Kassidy and Morgan could go for their hike. At least, that was the plan.

I had trained Kassidy for the last two days not to act like my slave while Morgan was around until she made it back from Subby Lake. Besides the near-slip-up that occurred this morning, it was going well.

Halfway to the park, we were approaching a rest area. "Any chance we could stop?" Morgan shouted from the back, not realizing the volume of her podcast in her ear. It startled both Kassidy and I.

"Um, yeah, sure," I said as I slowed down towards the rest area. I parked near the restrooms while Morgan pulled her headphones out of her ears.

"Thanks, shouldn't have gotten a large coffee on the way this morning," she joked. I parked, and she opened the door quickly, letting it close while she rushed to the restroom.

Kassidy turned to me. "How am I doing, Master?" She asked.

I smiled. "You're doing just fine. Do you remember the plan?"

She nodded. "I can't wait." She pulled me in for a kiss. She then added her tongue and pressed my hand into her breasts. She moaned heavily into the kiss while I reached under her sweatshirt. Just like her, she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I lifted from the kiss and looked for Morgan out the window before looking back at Kassidy and squeezing her nipple before removing my hand. "You don't have long. Finger yourself."

Kassidy bit her lip as her hands slid down her running shorts and rubbed her clit feverishly. "Thank you, Master," she cried out as she moaned.

I kept checking out the windshield to watch for Morgan while Kassidy rubbed her pussy. Her moaning was so desperate while she looked up at me.

I leaned over and kissed her neck before nibbling her ear. "Cum for me," I whispered.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK," Kassidy cried out. Her eyes closed tightly. She came hard on her fingers and paused to catch her breath.

I looked up to see Morgan walking back from the restroom. "Shit, look decent," I barked at Kassidy. She adjusted herself and licked her juices off of her fingers.

Morgan opened the back door and put her headphones back in. "Okay, ready to roll," she stated.

Kassidy tried to hide her flushed face with the hood of her sweatshirt. I smiled as I pulled out of the rest area.

===

An hour later, the camp was getting set up. Morgan had brought her own tent, while Kassidy and I intended to sleep in the camper trailer. That said, Kassidy and I fully intended to make room for Morgan that night.

As I finished setting up the camper trailer, I saw Morgan and Kassidy talking near Morgan's tent. Morgan had her phone in her hand, and Kassidy nodded and smiled. However, Morgan had a worried look on her face.

I ignored them temporarily while I set both Kassidy's and my bags in the small camper trailer. Kassidy had brought a lot more bathing suits this time around and also brought some new lingerie she wanted me to see her in. Who was I to say no?

Kassidy approached me from behind and rubbed my back softly. I turned around and kissed her, causing her to smile.

"I'm going to the washroom, and when I'm back, Morgan and I are hiking. Do you want to come?" She asked. It's all part of the plan.

"I think I'll hang back. You two have some catching up to do, so I'll get a fire going, and lunch will be ready when you return."

Kassidy smiled as she wrapped her hands around my shoulders and hugged me. She whispered into my ear. "I love you, Master."

I smiled, grabbed her ass, and kissed her. She smiled as she left the hug and walked toward the smaller restrooms near the campsite.

I set up a lawn chair near the fire pit and put smaller chunks of wood in. Morgan grabbed a chair and sat across from me.

"What are you doing to her?" She asked bluntly.

I looked up at her from what I was doing. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well, she's a lot more bubbly and sexual; she's never been with a guy this long, and well, then there's this," she pulled her phone out and played a recording. It was from when Morgan was in the restroom when Kassidy fingered herself, but more prevalently, called me Master. "Seriously, what the fuck is going on?"

In my mind, I was panicking. But then, I smiled back at Morgan. "Maybe you'll understand when you meet the right person, Morgan. Kassidy didn't know she was a submissive type either, but she asked me to try it after our last camping trip, and we've decided to keep it going."

Morgan didn't buy it. "No one in their right mind says shit like that, Charles. Did you brainwash her? Are you paying her to act out a fantasy for you? Are you sick enough to threaten her to make her do this? It's just fucking wrong."

I leaned back in my lawn chair. "It's wrong for two people to enjoy each other? It's wrong to try something new? I don't think so. But I do think it's wrong for someone who hasn't had a ton of success dating to judge two people who are very happy together."

Morgan shook her head. "I'm not judging Kassidy. You, on the other hand..."

Kassidy made her way back from the restroom during this exchange. "Glad to see you guys are getting along!" She shouted from the main path. Morgan looked down at her phone in her lap while I smiled back at her.

"You two have fun on your hike! And don't forget your bathing suit for that one lake!" I reminded Kassidy. Morgan got out of her chair and swung a small backpack around her back. Kassidy waited by the SUV for her.

But before she left, Morgan turned back to me and hissed quietly. "This isn't over."

I just smiled. "Have fun!"

Kassidy started the SUV, and they drove away towards the hiking trail.

===

The fire was crackling as I texted Kassidy, asking when they'd be back from the hike. I didn't get an answer immediately, which was a good sign. The longer Morgan was in the water, the better chance she would submit that night.

I looked up more forums and storyboards about Subby Lake, looking for anybody who had multiple people under their control thanks to the lake's chemical, or dare I say, magical, properties. I had no such luck, which was good and bad. Good in the sense that I'd be the first one, bad in the sense I had no idea if it even worked that way.

Suddenly, my phone dinged. It was Kassidy.

"I just got out. Morgan is still in. She's a lot more relaxed and definitely less suspicious. Do you want her to stay in longer?"

I thought for a moment and then replied.

"Stay as long as she wants. You can jump back in, too, if you'd like."

I waited for a reply. Kassidy sent me a smiling selfie that included a shot of her tits hugged in a white string bikini. While I took a moment to admire it, she replied.

"Sounds good, Master! I'll let you know when we're coming back."

I smiled, 'liking' her reply before returning to her selfie. While Kassidy's tits were the main attraction, in the background, Morgan was wading in the water. That was definitely a good sign.

I looked up from my phone and saw a family walking by the campsite. It was a Mom, Dad, and two toddlers, both wearing hats and neutral clothes, so I couldn't tell if they were boys or girls, but they definitely looked like twins. The Mom had a sensational ass as she walked. I stopped to wonder if the Dad knew about Subby Lake and were on their way there...

I decided then that if this worked on Morgan, she'd be the last. Kassidy had many hot friends, but the rest had boyfriends or fiancees. Aside from that, if I didn't stop now, I felt like I might get carried away. There was no need for me to have 20 women like Kassidy and Morgan begging for my cock.

But then, there may be a situation, like Morgan's, where I HAD to do this. Morgan was already highly suspicious of Kassidy and me before entering the water. I realized I might run into another situation where one of Kassidy and Morgan's friends are worried about them and start to dig.

I scrolled through Kassidy's Instagram and saw many group photos of hot Brunettes and blondes, mostly in or outside bars and mainly from a year ago or more. As nice as it would have been to have all of them, I knew in my mind it wasn't feasible. For Kassidy and Morgan, it was easy. For the rest, it's a lot of sticky situations and bitter boyfriends to sort out.

I looked up and saw the fire dying down. I added another log and sat back in the chair with a heavy sigh.

====

Kassidy and Morgan pulled into the campsite about an hour later. I was grilling burgers on the grill portion of the fire pit and had buns and all sorts of condiments set up on the adjacent picnic table. Kassidy got out of the car quickly, while Morgan did so more slowly. Morgan wore a green string bikini with a towel around her waist. She looked over at me and flashed a nervous smile before heading to her tent.

Kassidy came right to me and kissed me. "How was your morning?" She asked innocently.

"Quiet and peaceful. Yours?" I said, grabbing her ass, which was still wet from the water.

Kassidy leaned over, giving me a great view of her heavy breasts hanging. "I think it worked. She said she's feeling tired, so when she comes out of her tent, she could be all yours," she whispered.

"That's good, well done," I caressed her hair. She fluttered at my touch, the water playing with her as well. "Did she leave her phone in the car?" I whispered.

Kassidy nodded. "The whole bag. I'll grab it for you."

I grabbed onto Kassidy by her bikini bottom and pulled her back. "Not yet. First, we eat and wait for her to come out."

Kassidy smiled. "Yes, Master."

As Kassidy put together her burger bun, I heard soft moaning from Morgan's tent. Both Kassidy and I turned to each other when a soft moan turned into a yelp, followed by some more soft moans.

"We might have something to listen to while we eat," Kassidy joked quietly, causing me to chuckle.

I put the cooked burgers on a plate and set it on a picnic table. Kassidy grabbed one, finished building her burger, and took a big bite. Mustard dripped from her mouth and onto her right breast.

"Here, I got it for you," I said as I stood up, grabbed her hips, and licked her breast clean.

Kassidy's eyes grew wide as she swallowed her bite. "That was so hot," she replied.

"Careful, you never know where you'll drip next," I winked as I grabbed her ass on my way to build my own burger. Kassidy stood while she ate and watched me make my own burger.

"You put ketchup on your burger? Ew," she teased.

"That's almost as bad as onions. I only brought them because I knew you liked them," I smiled back at her.

"I didn't use any; I figured you wouldn't want to taste them later," she winked while I smirked.

I finished building my burger, but Kassidy tugged at my shirt before I sat down. "You wouldn't want to stain it, would you?" She asked playfully.

I rolled my eyes but played along. I removed my t-shirt and set it on the one bench of the picnic table before sitting down. Kassidy sat on my lap and finished her burger.

I took a bite of my burger and, sure enough, dripped a piece of tomato from the side of it and landed it on my chest.

I tried to scoop it with my finger, but Kassidy stopped me.

"Allow me," she said with a smile.

She leaned in and licked my chest, cleaning the tomato off of me. She swirled her tongue up my chest and to my neck. My eyes closed as her tongue went to work at my neck and ear.

I took a bite out of my burger and opened my eyes. Kassidy lifted her head and smiled at me. "You might taste better than the burger," she beamed.

We heard a long, soft moan coming from the tent, indicating Morgan had just cum. Kassidy and I looked at each other, and while I smirked, she smiled and rubbed my chest.