All Comments on 'In the Woods Pt. 03'

by McWrites97

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've enjoyed the series so far. Please keep it going!!!

Royse69Royse695 months ago

Great ending?. I really enjoyed it. A kot of dom/sub stories become very physically abusive, at least in my simple mind. He not lusts but cares doe his subs. I would like to read another chapter he daoe state he lovs his sluts

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

He should get the girls to write down their ultimate sexual fantasies, kinky or not so he can make it happen.

He could test his powers by telling them to forget they did it. Also tell them to find other women he could fuck. He could experiment with the water to make women his temporary sex slave.

C_frommnC_frommn5 months ago

I think Chapter #4 should be about one of the Two subs getting pregnant. Causing the other to want to be pregnant. Then he will see what its like to have two subs and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 hours ago

Good story....i just wonder how long to guy lasts...if hes drawing his balls w one three times a day, every day, and now he double the slaves.....i feel for the lucky fuck cause he'd be busting a nut 6x day....

Also wheres this lake at, I wanna go there and set up a booth, 😂 last thought ...what if he had a bitch for a boss, and he brought some lake water hack with him....lol of the plot thickens....great story thank you.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMcWrites97@McWrites97
I'm hoping you enjoy what I have to write. Nothing's worse as a writer than to have an audience that hates what they publish. I try to be somewhat active on here, but I may have spurts where I'm not on very often. Message me for custom work. Thanks! New series in the works:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In the Woods Series Info