In the Woods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put some old shorts on and stumbled out of the camper. Both Kassidy and Morgan turned to me and smiled. "Good morning, Master," they said in unison with a smile. 'I could get used to this,' I thought.

"Good morning, ladies; what are you making?" I asked.

"We have breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs, just as you like them, Master," Kassidy beamed.

I noticed Morgan's tent had already been put away in the SUV. She caught me looking that way, came to me, placed her hand on my chest, and smiled. "After last night, I never want to be away from you or her, Master. That was so fucking hot."

"I take it not much sleep was had last night between the two of you," I said, wrapping my arm around Morgan, placing my hand on her bare ass as she giggled.

Kassidy smiled and shook her head. "We got the whole way home to sleep," she said.

Breakfast finished cooking, and we all ate together as the fire burned itself out. We laughed and told stories. Morgan and Kassidy could both remember times before they were my mind-warped sluts, so they told stories of shitty dates they had been on. I just laughed and ate my food while they bounced stories back and forth.

I got up to throw my plate in the makeshift garbage bag we had started the day before, but both Morgan and Kassidy stopped me. "Master, you don't lift a finger," Morgan said with a smile. "One of us will clean up; one of us will pleasure you. Who will it be?"

I looked at Kassidy, who was smiling and nodding as she rubbed my thigh. I then looked back at Morgan.

"Kassidy, you don't mind cleaning up, do you?" I asked while staring at her best friend.

"Not at all, Master," she chirped.

Morgan basically dragged me back to the camper, giggling. After we got inside, she quickly removed her shirt - that was actually mine - and we started kissing as she tugged at the string of my shorts.

Morgan knelt and pulled my shorts down. My hardened cock waved in her face. She extended her tongue, but I stopped her.

"What do you say when you want to suck Master's cock?" I asked.

"Please, please, please, Master, let me taste you," she begged playfully. "May I please suck your cock, Master? I need to feel you fuck my throat. Kassidy talked about it all morning."

I looked outside to see Kassidy busy putting things away. I smiled. "Go ahead," I told Morgan.

Morgan swirled her tongue on my cock. I felt it the night before, but seeing and feeling it that morning nearly made me cum on the spot. Morgan was so good at sucking cock as she licked my cock from base to tip and back before shoving my whole length into her mouth, tightening her lips and bobbing her head.

It was the best head I had ever received. It made my knees weak, and I slowly sat down on one side of the camper. Morgan kept her mouth on my cock the whole time, moving to all fours while I sat down. As she bobbed her head, she arched her back to give me a phenomenal view of her ass. She wiggled it playfully as she continued sucking.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. Morgan's warm mouth was incredible on my cock. She then popped my cock free and giggled.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Master. I can't wait to do this for you every morning as you wake up," she said as she slowly stroked my cock in her hands.

"Fuccckkkk," I groaned quietly, completely turned on. Morgan removed one of her hands from my cock and pressed a finger to my lips.

"Don't worry, Master, let me do all the work," she said as she crawled on top of me and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. "Oh fuck," she gasped as my entire length entered her. Her eyes widened as she slowly rocked back and forth on my cock.

"You feel... so... big...." Morgan said in between thrusts. She fucked me nice and slow, ensuring my entire length was inside of her. My hands found her ass, guiding her as she rode me.

Eventually, I could feel her cum on my cock. She slowed down, then built her pace back up. Morgan then held her breast and fed it to my mouth. I sucked on her tits while she continued to fuck me, moaning loudly and shaking the camper.

I eventually thrust my hips to match her pace. Morgan giggled and then gasped as I spanked her ass. I held her in place and began fucking her from underneath.

"Oh my God, yes..." she muttered as she tilted herself back, allowing me to piston my cock into her. I removed my mouth from her tits and laid back, enjoying the show while her tits shook while I fucked her.

Her hands reached for my shoulders. She came hard, but I didn't stop. The constant sound of my body clapping into hers, mixed with her moans of pleasure, stimulated me. I was taking her.

After she came a third time, Morgan collapsed onto me. She kissed my neck and whispered to me.

"Fill me, Master," she begged. "I need your cum so fucking bad."

"Are you my good slut?" I asked, spanking her ass while continuing to fuck her.

Morgan groaned. "Yes, Master. I'm your good slut. I'll wear cute, skimpy clothes for you for the rest of my life. I'm all fucking yours."

I grunted. I was getting close. She moaned loudly and bit my ear hard before proceeding to bounce on my cock.

"Just lay back, Master. Let me drain you. Let me do all the work," she smiled as she bounced. I listened to her, massaging her tits in my hands and looking up at her smile that never left her face, even as she spoke.

She increased her pace. My pelvis and legs felt every bounce as her ass collided with my lower half. But somehow, it wasn't painful.

"Oh, Master, fucking breed me, please, I need it," Morgan groaned as her pussy tightened.

I couldn't hold it. I grunted and came with her. She expelled juices onto my cock; I shot my seed deep into her. She laid on top of me, my cock still inside her, and kissed me passionately. She slowly rocked her hips while my cock was still inside her before pulling back from the kiss and kneeling beside me. "Thank you, Master, that was incredible."

====

Ninety minutes later, we were on the road back to the city. Morgan and Kassidy were passed out in the backseat while I drove. I would often catch a peak back at them with the rearview mirror, glancing primarily at Kassidy's tits seeing as they looked oh-so-close to slipping out of her loose tank top.

I thought about my life momentarily while the quiet, peaceful drive continued. I now had two women that would now do ANYTHING to have sex, WITH ME. It would have seemed crazy three months earlier, but it was my new reality. There was still lots to do with Morgan, but at the end of the day, she'd be bent over waiting for my cock, exactly like her best friend.

Then, the thought of Kassidy filled my mind. She was sacrificing sex with me to see me get pleasure by fucking Morgan. She was willingly giving up her pleasure for mine. Granted, that was in large part due to the properties - be they magical or chemical - of Lake Subby, but her feelings for me had developed rapidly in an extremely short amount of time. And she was not shy to use her body for my pleasure in a multitude of other ways: stripping for the food delivery guy, becoming more of a BDSM slut for me, and even blowing money she had been saving before she became my slut for naughty outfits she wore only for me. And up until that weekend, she hadn't seen any of her friends for months, let alone spoke to them.

I made a mental note to ensure Kassidy always knew she was number one for me. Sure, Morgan was new and fun to play with, but Kassidy was the original. And I still loved the way her body reacted when I was deep inside her pussy...

I quickly shook my head to snap out of that wet daydream. My cock was rock hard, but I still had another 20-minute drive ahead of me. No sense in crashing over DREAMING of fucking someone in the backseat when you can do it as soon as you get home if you wanted.

Eventually, I hit the city's outskirts and drove on the expressway that cut around the north end. This was a way I didn't usually take, but it meant stopping less, which meant Kassidy and Morgan potentially got more sleep.

That was until Morgan woke up as I turned off of the expressway. She smiled at me through the rearview mirror, then looked at Kassidy, who was stirring but still sleeping.

When I stopped at a red light, I saw Morgan toying with Kassidy in the mirror. This eventually caused Kassidy to stir awake, just in time for her lips to meet Morgan's. It was incredibly hot and really fun to watch...

* BEEEEEEP *

The car behind me didn't seem amused. I wasn't sure how long the light had been green, but I sped through the intersection and tried my best to focus on the way home. Morgan and Kassidy couldn't help but giggle.

Eventually, I found my way home with my SUV and camper trailer. I had to park on the street until I returned my camper to storage for the winter, which seemed like months away, but in reality, it was a matter of weeks.

Kassidy and Morgan unloaded the car together while I unlocked the door and collapsed on the couch. Eventually, exhausted from a lack of sleep the night before and the drive home, I fell asleep.

===

I wasn't sure how long I was out, but it was dark out when my eyes opened. I looked around at the living room, still pitch black, but my eyes were slowly adjusting.

"Hello? Morgan? Kassidy?" I called out.

"Oh good, he's awake," I heard from another room.

The sound of two pairs of heels clicking on the hardwood followed. I just smiled, knowing they were likely looking for a threesome again tonight. The clicking grew louder until two figures appeared in the hallway leading to the living room. A light turned on in the hallway, and their figures became clearer.

"Oh my," I uttered as my cock grew in excitement.

"May we serve you, Master?" The two sluts asked in unison.

"You may," I replied with a smile.

====

* THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR! I'M UNSURE IF A 4TH PART IS ON THE WAY, BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER WORK AS WELL.