In The Work Domain Pt. 11

Story Info
A swinging Saturday.
17.6k words
4.85
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept soundly, but as soon as I woke up the nerves hit. Hannah and I had agreed to meet another couple today with the possibility of swapping. When we embarked on this adventure these ideas seemed fine, but now, as I had grown more and more fond of Hannah, it was harder to think of. Also, fond is a massive understatement. Last night we had retreated to our world after a trip to buy some clothing accessories that Hannah wanted to try and I was keen to see on her.

I tried to shut my eyes and sleep again, but the light was strong already and the heat was rising.

An arm draped over me and then a body moved to press against me. "Hey sleepyhead." It mumbled against my back. I turned and we kissed and I felt her sweet body nuzzle closer. This was the best way to wake up.

"Hey, we better not do anything this morning, we need to be revved up for the meeting." Hannah was saying this as I kissed her neck and she was making soft whimpering sounds too.

"OK, let's get ready then." I said and let her neck go from my lips.

"Well, I mean, we have some time and let's not be hasty in our decisions."

I started kissing her neck again and she wiggled closer. Her words hit home, I doubted I would be ready for anything with a random couple if I'd already shot one load inside Hannah, so I stopped the kissing. Hannah pulled back and gave me a mean look, or her best impression of one and I explained my reasons. she mulled it over for a moment and agreed, but added, "I, however, can be taken care of now and later, the joys of the female orgasm." and a big grin spread across her face. "Plus, you can clean me up a bit, I slept with your spunk over and in me." She kissed my lips, "Not that I don't love your cum over me, it's just, the others might not." and she giggled and she got onto her knees and then straddled my head. "Plus, I want you to be the first to touch me today and make me cum." She looked down over hardening nipples and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

My lips opened on Hannah's and she moved her hips slowly to drag them across my mouth. I could taste the dried semen on her and licked up the slit to open her, her outer lips parting to allow me to put my tongue to her sleepy inner labia. She moved a hand down and pressed her fingers to her vulva and slipped them between her puffy and smooth outer lips and opened them for my mouth to taste. I pushed my tongue between her fingers to lap along the ends of her inner lips and felt them stir as Hannah began to sigh and moan.

Hannah's hands went to the headboard of the bed as she moved her body to position her clitoris over my mouth, my tongue darting up to press on the tip as it emerged from her fleshy hood. Her inner lips unfurled in the morning light that crept into the room and I moved my tongue along her slit to free them as they became flushed with arousal. I could feel them stroking my tongue as it passed along Hannah's pussy, the dark flesh hanging down open and I sucked on each one before sliding my tongue between them to search out the tight hole that they guarded. Hannah moved her hips and pressed down on my face as my tongue opened her body and slid inside and I curled it to lick on the walls of her cunt. She was groaning loudly now and her hips slid back and forth over my face as I licked the length of her vulva.

I held Hannah's hips as she ground against my face, my lips around the hood of her clitoris and my tongue licking fast and hard on the end. Hannah was grunting and she tried to move more, but I held tight and sucked on her most sensitive part as my tongue flicked around it. I felt her tremble and then the shakes took hold, the moans louder, breathing faster until she cried out and pressed down on my mouth and I felt her juices running onto my lower lip and chin.

I opened my mouth wide to take as much of her in as possible, to drink her cum and she shook more and her body arched, her head going back and I stuck my tongue into her pulsating hole and she let out a little scream as more of her flowed into my mouth. I pressed my tongue up and she moved her hips back and the tip bumped to the underside of her clitoris and I opened my lips again and sucked and I felt a small trickle of liquid run into my mouth, warm and sweet. "Oh fuck." she mumbled, "fuck fuck fuck." and I kept my lips to her as another few drops ran between my lips.

Hannah looked down at me, her eyes wide and looking a bit worried. "Fuck, I think I let out some pee!" She was blushing, but my lips were still on her and I licked to taste the liquid between her labia. "I meant to go before, but..." She reached down and stroked my hair, "Fuck, did i?" I couldn't answer, my mouth was full.

She clambered off and slid down, then pressed her body to me, her face on mine. I turned and kissed her and she put a hand to my face. "I did, didn't I!" Her eyes were wide with shock.

"Maybe, maybe not. Hard to tell with all your cum and juice." I knew the truth, but wasn't sure now was the right time to tell it.

"Jeez, I was so into it, I just let go and then realised... shit, I am so sorry! Christ, you'll never go down on me again!"

"Well, if it happened, it would certainly raise the intimacy lever a tad higher." Hannah buried her face on my chest as I stroked her back and we both chuckled. "As for not going down on you, it would take more that that to put me off." Hannah sighed and nuzzled to me.

"OK, I will make coffee, you need something nice to drink after that." She laughed

"I had a nice drink." I added. She looked at me, still unsure of what she had or hadn't done.

We took it easy for the rest of the morning. We had a shower, rinsing our bodies from the night before and the morning. Hannah made breakfast and presented me with a big mug of fresh coffee "To take the taste out of your mouth" and I gently teased her about what she thought and had indeed, done. As the morning got later, so the silence began to descend and the nerves arrived. Both of us unsure what to wear, Hannah changing her mind about what dress and whether to wear underwear or not. I had one shirt at her place and she thought it was a nice look, rather than my usual weekend t-shirt. She decided against a collar or choker, they were for me, not when going to be with another. We looked at the message time and time again and checked out their photos and finally decided we would go ahead. We had thirty minutes until the date in the coffee shop.

"Ready?" Hannah looked so scared that I pulled her to me and held her close. "I have some condoms, just in case." She held up an unopened box and then quickly pulled the plastic wrapping off.

"Where?"

"I got them a while back, but you know the rest. Best use them before they reach their fuck by date." She laughed and put the box in her little bag.

"Sure you want to do this?" I asked as I felt her tremble.

"Yes, something in me needs to do this. Let's go." And we headed to the coffee shop and another adventure.

The rubber seal on the door was still squeaky as we went in. Simon looked up and gave us a huge smile. "Usual?" he asked and Hannah nodded. "Cakes?"

"No thanks, not today." Simon looked at Hannah and could sense something was wrong. He waved us away from paying and said he'd bring the drinks over. We sat at the 'usual' table.

"Here you go guys." He placed the drinks on the table and looked at me, then Hannah. "What's the matter?"

Hannah looked around, there were four other people in the shop today, the slightly cooler weather making heading outside not so unbearable. "We are meeting a couple." She whispered. Simon looked at Hannah, then me and back to Hannah.

"A couple? What for?" I saw the penny drop. "Really?" He gasped, "Really?" He was whispering now.

Hannah nodded, "Our first time, so I am nervous." I nodded too.

"Wow, they are so lucky." Simon said, looking around to check out the others in the cafe, in case it was them.

"They are coming here to meet, then... who knows, but they invited us back to theirs." Hannah explained to the still stunned Simon.

"Wow. Well, hope it goes well. I am slightly jealous" he laughed at the last bit, but his face said he was serious. "Wow. Hope to hear all about it!" He reached down and squeezed Hannah's hand, then placed a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck, guys." He said and went back to the counter.

A few minutes later we heard the squelch of the door seal and we knew it was them. They looked like their photos, if not, slightly better. He was tall with cropped greying hair, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She was about the same height as Hannah, with long, reddish hair. She had a shirt and skirt on and looked as if she was the one in charge, walking in with her back straight, her eyes scanning the cafe. I saw Hannah waving from the corner of my eye and they spotted us and she came over, the man walking to the counter to get drinks.

"Hello, I'm Sue, you must be Hannah and Stuart." She had a friendly voice, slightly at odds with her look. "Derek is just getting coffees, would you like one?" We said we were ok and pointed to our half full cups. Derek came over and we did the introductions again then we all sat, rather awkwardly, on adjacent tables and tried to talk small.

"This is your first time?" Asked Derek and Hannah just nodded and I wondered what to say.

"Well, yes, I guess. We had a little play with a male friend recently, but nothing serious." Hannah mumbled, her eyes flicking to Simon as he made the coffees for our new friends, the cups clattering into the saucers as he prepared to bring them over.

We all went quiet when the coffees arrived, Simon included. He placed them down and smiled, then looked at me and Hannah and smiled again.

"What are you interested in?" Sue asked Hannah.

"Nothing too serious at first." Hannah straightened her back as she spoke, as if being inhabited by someone else, "But it depends on the situation. I think today I will be too nervous for much. Also, I am really interested in watching others as well as playing with them." Her answer floored me a little, her nerves seemed to have gone.

"That sounds good" Sue smiled, "Derek loves going down on a woman," she whispered, "and I think you will be satisfied." She gigged as did Hannah, but not convincingly.

"Oh, Stuart loves it too. It would be great to watch him in action." I blushed a little.

After than we just chatted. They asked if we wanted to come back and Hannah glanced at me seeking confirmation, I knew what her answer was. Then we left, waving goodbye to Simon who said "take care." and gave us a very sweet smile.

The streets were emptying again as the heat took hold. Hannah and I walked hand in hand, Sue leading the way and Derek dropping back to chat about nothing much as we walked the short distance to their place. It was approximately a ten minute walk, which was very convenient, but also slightly odd having them so close. The house was average and it felt odd thinking this normal place held so much within.

We all shuffled into the hallway, Sue pointing out the various rooms. "Upstairs are two bedrooms and the main bathroom. When we do the naked days, couples sometimes go up there for some privacy. Most stay in the living room and other can watch or join in, depends on the mood." she explained, it all sounded so normal. She led us to the living room. The curtains were closed on the windows that looked onto the street, but the room was bright from the light coming from the far end. "The garden is secluded, so we can keep those curtains open." she explained. Derek asked if we wanted a drink and then welcomed us in.

There were two big sofas in the room, at right angle to each other so you could, I guess, watch others easily. There were large rugs on the floor and a large screen tv, which sat at an odd angle to the sofas. I stared at it and Derek must have realised. "We sometimes put on porn to get things started." He said. Yes, this all made sense.

"Well, may I welcome you to our home." Sue said and she began to unbutton her shirt. Hannah reached for my hand and squeezed. The shirt fell open to reveal a lacy red bra and Sue pushed the shirt off her shoulders. She had very full breasts and her skin was pale. As I stared she began to undo her skirt and soon it was falling to the floor to reveal matching red lace knickers. Derek had pulled his t-shirt off now and I had no idea what to do. Luckily Hannah did and she reached to my shirt to unbutton it, leaning in to kiss me and then whisper "Unzip my dress please, darling."

I could feel Hannah trembling as I put my hands on her shoulders and then reached for the zip. "My boobs are pretty small." she said as Sue and Derek looked at her, the latter moving closer as he undid his shorts to stand in just his boxers, I slid the zip down and pushed a shoulder strap away as Hanna moved the other one, the front of her dress loose now. She looked over her shoulder at me and I moved closer and kissed the back of her neck as she pulled the front of the dress down.

"Lovely breasts, Hannah." It was Sue who spoke first. Derek was staring, his eyes full of desire. "Such dark nipples." She added as her husband moved closer and reached out to take a breast in his hand.

"Lovely" he mumbled and then lowered his head to suck on the nipple. I stepped away with a gentle stroke down Hannah's back as Derek suckled on her, he was sliding a hand up her leg now too and Hannah gasped as it went under her dress. "Oh, what a smooth little snatch." He muttered as his hand reached the target.

"Let's see you naked." Sue added and Hannah reached to pull the zip lower, Derek's hand now stopping it from falling around her feet. He moved away and his eyes glowed as he looked at Hannah. I doubt he could believe his luck.

"I want to eat that shaved snatch." He said and Hannah shivered.

Sue pulled me closer and I looked down at her bra then reached around her back. "Oh, that's clever!" she giggled as the clasp was undone and she pushed it off her shoulders to reveal to very hard and dark red nipples. Her hand went to my head and pulled me to her chest and I took one into my open mouth and sucked hard. Her hands were reaching for my trousers and the zip and I began sucking on the other nipple as she pushed them down and her hand went to my shorts. I wasn't hard and I could sense some disappointment.

Hannah walked to the sofa. Derek had removed his shorts and he was hard. I could tell by the way he looked at Hannah that he wanted to do more than lick her, he would be crazy not to. I watched them as I knelt down to pull Sue's knickers off, her trimmed bush revealed she was a natural redhead. I gave her a small kiss before I stood and told her I wanted to watch Hannah first. I wanted to make sure Derek behaved, mainly.

Hannah was doing quite well avoiding his hands and only opened her legs when he knelt down, his eyes watching Hannah spread for him. He put his hands on her knees and tried to widen her legs, but I think she resisted a little and he moved his face towards her pussy.

Sue pulled me to the sofa and we both watched the scene unfolding a few feet away. "He's such a good licker, she will be in such pleasure." She whispered to me. "He loves shaved cunts too." I looked down at her bush.

"But you don't shave?"

"Oh no, It makes it nicer for him when he gets to eat a shaved one, makes him hungrier." and she laughed.

I watched as Hannah rested back on the sofa, legs wide and Derek's head between them He pushed his face to her vulva and I saw her shake as she gasped. She reached and took a breast in her hand and then looked over at me for a few seconds. I knew she was ok, but maybe not that thrilled. Then she looked down as Derek began to lick her, his slurping noises filling the room, only drowned out by Sue's comments "He's so good with his tongue." she repeated as we watched her husband licking Hannah. My cock was stirring and Sue reached for it and I tried to change position, mumbling that I needed a better view. I moved to sit on the end of the sofa that Hannah was on, her face turning to smile at me, but with a slight nervous look. Derek was taking long fast stokes of his tongue on her labia, she was open and he had pressed his face to her, her inner lips resting on the edge of his lips. Her position meant he couldn't put his tongue inside without risking a serious neck injury. Hannah was breathing fast, he was going to make her cum.

Sue stood next to me as we watched Hannah arch her back and shake, her moans now louder than Derek's lapping sounds. "I bet he is enjoying her tasty little pussy" Sue said as Derek licked. "I am sure she is enjoying it to, listen to how wet she is." I wasn't sure if it was Hanna's juice or Derek's saliva, "I bet she tastes so good." Sue was leaning closer to get a better view of her husband licking out my lover.

Hannah's hand reached for mine and I squeezed it as she shook and groaned with the orgasm. She jerked her hips as she climaxed and Derek moved back and stared at her open sex. Then he stood, his cock rock hard now, leaking over the head, which was cut, I hadn't noticed that before. Hannah opened her eyes and looked to me.

"Your turn." Hannah whispered and smiled. "I want to watch you lick Sue." I smiled back at her. She had put the attention on us now and Derek's hard cock would have to wait.

Sue moved back to the other sofa and opened her legs. She was wet and opening as I stroked inside her knees and began to kiss her inner thighs. I could smell she was aroused, the scent slightly musky as it coated her red curls. I breathed onto her labia, the inner lips were smaller than Hannah's and pale pink, just poking out from the meaty outer ones. I put my lips to her vulva and ran my tongue over the labia to taste her. I heard movement behind and saw Hannah move to sit at the end of the sofa, as I had done to watch her. I couldn't see Derek without lifting my head, so just assumed he was close to Hannah.

I breathed in quietly and then took a long lick of my tongue up Sue's labia, pressing the tip to her to widen the inner lips. I felt them spread and the flesh rub on the side of my tongue as I licked. My tongue reached the top of her cleft and the underside of her clitoris rested on it. I opened my lips to put the top one over the hood and then licked hard. Sue let out a little scream. I did it again and she cried out some more. My lips closed around the clitoris and its protective cowl and I sucked gently as Sue's hips moved up. My tongue flicked the tip of the exposed organ and there was another little scream. I hoped she would cum soon from having her clit sucked and so began licking harder and faster.

Sue was grinding up on my face and her actions meant I lost my lip-hold on her clitoris and began to lick up and down her groove, pressing my tongue to her bright pink skin and lapping at the juice that was flowing out of her to coat her lips. I pressed my tongue to her clitoris again and she began to shake and cry out louder, so I opened my lips and took her hard button into my mouth and put my tongue just under the tip and licked fast up and down, relaxing my tongue on the downstroke, making it into a hard point as I licked up. I felt her hand on my head and she cried out with a long, high moan as he hips jerked and shook. I stayed latched onto her, licking hard as she bucked and shuddered.

I heard Hannah say something, maybe to Derek and just heard "I want to watch them" said in a slightly firm manner. I was guessing he wanted to get inside Hannah as her lover sucked on his wife's clit as she came down from an orgasm. My lips stayed on her as the shudders subsided. Then I began kissing her labia, which were soaked now. I reached the base and put my tongue between the drenched folds and felt her entrance pulsing and leaking, but then licked up to open her lips again and flick my tongue over her clitoris and Sue groaned and her hand went to my head. Foolishly, I had started her up again, so I licked around her clitoris, making ever decreasing circles with my tongue until the tip was swirling on the end of the hard bud. Her hips writhed again and I put my hands on them to hold myself against her as she gyrated under my tongue.