In The Work Domain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to take something, Simon, what will you have for breakfast?" Hannah was looking through the bag of cakes and pastries that Simon was going to take home before we bumped into him. She had selected some cake to eat now, but he had told her she could have all of it. "OK, look, we don't need all the croissants." She reasoned, "So you take some. You need breakfast, you need to keep your strength up." she laughed and put four croissants in the bag. "We can eat the cake now, well, most of it." So we did, the three of us, sitting naked at the table eating cake, Hannah and I sharing a fork and passing pieces to each other from the array of them on a plate, Simon taking two pieces to eat quickly, he had clearly worked up an appetite.

"Oh." Simon looked at Hannah, suddenly remembering something, "What did you say to Paul?"

Hannah laughed loudly. "What did he say to you?" she asked.

Simon looked confused. "He said that you had asked after me one morning. He didn't know your name, but described you pretty well."

"I would love to know how he described me!" Hannah tried to sound alarmed.

"He said you had dark wavy hair and an faint American accent. He said some other things too, you know, Paul style." Hannah laughed loudly again.

"Yeah, I can imagine." She snorted.

"Anyway, he was a bit upset you asked after me. He also asked what I had done with you. He seemed a bit jealous." Simon seemed quite pleased with the last bit, judging by his smile.

Hannah laughed, "I just said something about you needing a rest after last night. He looked a bit shocked."

Simon almost choked on his cake. "Oh wow. No wonder he was upset."

"What else did he say then?" Hannah was intrigued.

Simon blushed and only spoke because Hannah was staring at him. "I told him you let me come in as it was raining. He asked if I 'banged you'. I said Stuart was there, to try and distract him, but he just said something pretty horrible." He blushed more.

"How horrible?" Hannah stared at Simon again.

"He said something about 'more than one hole', that kind of thing." Hannah giggled.

"Well, he was right." Hannah giggled and Simon blushed more, his chest now red too. "But, there was no 'banging' just nice, slow action."

"I didn't tell him what happened, but he was jealous I got to hang out with you."

"You should have told him, see what he said to that!" Hannah snorted and pulled my fork to her mouth to eat the bit of cake on it.

"When I said nothing happened he was pleased and he said 'good, because I couldn't put my dick where yours had been before and I fancy having a go on her'. He's pretty crude." Hannah laughed at Simon's comments.

"Well, that means he's not getting inside me now then." Hannah cackled as she spoke, "Not that that was ever likely."

Simon looked at Hannah and smiled, in quite a smug way.

"So, maybe you should tell him, then he can forget about trying to 'have a go on' me." Hannah stated and then ate another piece of cake that I was just about to put in my mouth.

When we had finished Simon announced that he would go. I felt relieved, he was almost hard most of the time, his cock twitching when he looked at Hannah, especially if he saw her pussy. I knew there were more condoms and wasn't sure I could stand seeing him inside her again. Hannah sighed at his announcement, but said she understood, "I hope you enjoyed the evening, Simon." She said, in possibly the biggest understatement he had heard so far in his life.

"Oh wow, yes. I mean. I really never expected. Thank you." He was blushing deeply now. "Really, just incredible." There really weren't words to convey what had happened, especially from his perspective.

"It was great for me too, Simon." Hannah giggled, "You gave me two wonderful orgasms. Thank you." She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and he actually got redder. He also got harder. "Oh!" Hannah giggled as she looked down. Now it wasn't just his cheeks that were glowing red. My stomach began to turn again. Hannah reached down and stroked his cock and it twitched, the head now fully exposed as it strained up. Hannah looked at me and I tried to smile as she tried to as well. I saw a flicker in her eyes, a moment of doubt and uncertainty, not the desire and yearning of earlier. She looked at his cock again and squeezed it.

"Well, there is one condom left." Hannah said as she walked over to the table to retrieve it from under her phone where it was hidden. I watched her sweet bottom wiggle as she moved, but the thoughts were weighed down now. I tried to think of how it would be me in her bed tonight, but Simon was going to have another chance inside her as I watched. Hannah picked up the wrapped rubber and smiled at Simon, her eyes quickly darting to me. I tried to remain calm, not showing any sign of my real feelings. "I want to put it on you, Simon." she purred.

Hannah walked towards the sofa and beckoned Simon over. I stood and walked over too, wanting to be close, but not really relishing getting such a good view. Hannah got on her knees as Simon stood in front of her. He hadn't said anything since she had mentioned the condom, probably too shocked he was going to be inside her again. He was very hard, pre cum running over the shining head of his cock. I began to wonder what position she would fuck him in, maybe doggy. I hoped doggy, but had no idea why. I saw her look at his cock and then hold up the condom, her fingers slipping as she tried to open the wrapper. She giggled then put the corner of the square package to her mouth and bit.

"Oh shit!" Hannah spat out a piece of plastic from the wrapper. "I bit the condom!" She stared at the round ring of rubber in her hand, the rolled edge having a small hole where she had caught it in her teeth. "Oh shit, Simon, I am so sorry!" I couldn't see his face from where I sat, but Hannah was looking up at him.

"It's ok, really. I didn't expect a second chance. Really, it's ok." No, no it wasn't, well, not for him. He must have been heartbroken as he looked down at Hannah next to his hard cock, holding a condom with a small tear from her teeth.

"I could suck you." She was looking up at him, but I could see his cock was drooping now.

"No, really. I should go. Thank you so much, really. I'm fine." I liked his style and almost regretted that he wasn't going to be able to fuck Hannah again.

"Are you sure?" Hannah asked and her eyes went to his cock, that was sagging now. She leaned forward and gave it a quick kiss before standing to kiss his cheek again. "So sorry, really. I got a bit too keen!" she giggled and there was no way he could blame her with that sweet chuckle.

He gave her a quick hug and thanked her over and over and then moved towards the door to get his clothes. Hannah went to get the back of croissants as he dressed and I walked over to say goodnight to him. She kissed both his cheeks and we waved as he went down the stairs and Hannah listened to the outside door close before locking out the world again.

"There was a full box of condoms." I said as Hannah walked back to the kitchen area.

"I know." she giggled. "Come on, I need to get that rubber taste out of my mouth, I had to really bite into that to break it." I stopped and she turned and smiled. "I just want you." She said and blushed. I walked to her and held her tight as she sniffed, her eyes wet now. "I hope you aren't mad at me." and I felt her shake as she let out more sobs. I stroked her back and put my lips to each eye to kiss the tears. I wanted to say something, but stopped myself.

"I don't think I can ever be mad at you, especially for doing that." I whispered as she sniffed, her face moving on my shoulder. "Did you just wipe your nose on me?" and she giggled. "Ok, maybe that I can be mad about." and she laughed and I felt my shoulder get wetter as her nose wiped on me again. I opened my arms and she moved back, laughed again, then turned and skipped to the kitchen. Nope, I could never be mad at her.

We cooked some pasta and Hannah made coffee and we sat naked enjoying Saturday evening together, alone now. Hannah got up and kissed my cheek, then walked off. When she returned she had the chains around her neck and chest, the ends clipped to her lovely little dark nipples. She smiled that nervous one, slightly crooked with her eyes questioning. I stood and walked to her and pulled her to me and her lips opened as my tongue went inside them.

"This feels so good on me." Hannah looked down at the chains on her body and clamped to her and did a little shimmy and they jangled. "They are quite a turn on in itself." She giggled.

"They are a HUGE turn on, shame I am not able to show it." and I looked down at my cock, which was twitching, but totally spent.

Hannah stood with her back to the table, next to my chair and I moved my lips to kiss her clamped nipples as my hand went down her belly. My fingers dipped into her folds, which parted easily to my touch. I kissed between her breasts as my finger slid into her very wet pussy and her hands went to my head to hold me to her.

I slowly kissed up between the breast, moving from side to side to take the firm rounded skin into my lips as I moved my finger out and replaced it with two. Hannah shivered as I entered her and moved her hips to welcome my fingers as they began to move up and stroke her vaginal walls, bending inside her, gripped tight and wet in her body. My lips reached the middle chain that hung just above her breasts and I kissed along the line of it as it curved on her chest as Hannah moaned from the kisses and the fingers moving inside her. My lips went to the top chain and I licked in the hollow at the base of her throat and her head went back, her hands holding me tight to her.

My lips moved along the line of the chain around Hannah's neck as she moaned, her hips grinding onto my hand as my fingers bent and stroked her soft, wet walls. I opened my mouth and took her throat between my lips, running my tongue down the front, feeling her breath and pulse and I kissed and licked, both were fast now and her hips bucked and shook, my fingers now pressed deep in her, the movement hard as her cunt gripped tighter and began to throb. Hannah's whole body shuddered and she cried out. I felt her weight on my hand as her legs bent and her arms quickly held onto me to stop her falling. Her hips continued to writhe against my hand as her cum ran down my fingers and over my hand. There was a loud cry and her body bent backwards and her neck was released from my mouth. Her hands left me and went behind her to the table to hold herself steady. "Stop" she murmured. The chains were still rattling from her breathing and the tremors that still went though her body.

I held Hannah as she trembled, each shudder causing a gentle chink from the chains around her neck and chest. I could feel the clamps and chains on my chest as I hugged her. She opened her eyes, smiled and blushed. "Wow." she giggled and looked down at the necklace "This is GOOD! Jeez, I was so turned on, especially at how you looked at me. Wow. I love this, it makes me feel sexy." She gave another little shimmy in my arms and we both watched the chains swing, her nipples being pulled by them.

"You are sexy, Hannah."

"I never thought so. But..." she looked at me and blushed again, "someone has shown me. Someone treats me..." She stopped and I sensed the emotions welling up in her. "It's been a long time. Sorry" she said as she sniffed and wiped her eyes "Thank you." and we kissed long and hard.

The conversation that followed was about everything other than what had happened today. Hannah had asked me to remove the clamps and I had taken each nipple into my mouth as the blood flowed back into them, Hannah hissing each time until my kisses soothed her. I unclipped the necklace and stood behind her to take her breasts in my hands as she leaned back onto me, her hands rising up and behind her to rest on the back of my head. "I feel so good." she said as she stretched her body against me, pushing her chest out as I squeezed her breasts.

Eventually Hannah looked at her phone and checked the swingers site. "Oh, they left a review." and held the phone up for me to look at. It was polite, saying we had met and were genuine and also that we looked good naked, with particular praise for Hannah's 'shaved snatch', saying they hoped to get more of it in the future. I could tell who had written it. Hannah giggled and then started writing a review for them, being polite and praising his oral skills and Sue's breasts and natural red hair. "Wow, we're officially swingers!" she laughed and looked at more messages, mumbling "no" at each one as she deleted them.

She looked at me and I felt the conversation was turning to the inevitable. "Is everything ok?" She said, her hand on my shoulder, stroking gently.

"Yes, really." I wondered what to admit, but Hannah could see through me, "I will admit it was uncomfortable tonight. It was great to watch, but..." She sighed and her hand squeezed mine.

"Yeah, I understand. Maybe I went too far." She sighed and I assured her that she hadn't. "It was good, he was good with his tongue, much much better than Derek." She bit her lip and looked at me. "He put his tongue inside me."

"I know, I could tell. He turned you on and it was natural what happened." I assured her.

"Even if Derek had licked me like that, he would not have got to fuck me." She said, her voice now uncertain and quiet.

"We know Simon, it's not like you just met him. To be honest, if I was going to watch anyone with you, it was good to watch him. He is a nice guy." It was an odd argument to make, but I meant it.

"He treated me with respect, he was very sweet." Hannah squeezed my hand again. "He was good with his tongue..." She stared at me, "But not as good as you. Honestly. I trust you completely and I just feel so relaxed, the orgasms are huge with you... I mean HUGE!" she giggled. "Seriously, you do not have to worry, but I know you will. That is natural too. We are more than friends, more than lovers now." I saw a tear roll down her face. "I am so sorry if I hurt you." and she sniffed as another tear streaked down her face. I pulled her close and kissed the tears, then put my mouth to her nose and she squirmed. "Oh man, you just licked my snot!" and she laughed so much more came from her and I moved my lips towards her and she swatted me away as we both bent over laughing. I pulled her tight and put my lips around her nose as she laughed and held me tight.

"We need a shower." Hannah had pulled me to the sofa so we could relax and rest against each other, but we were sticky in the evening heat. We had been drinking water, but couldn't stay cool as the air thickened again. The summer wasn't giving up.

She led me by the hand and ran the water, checking it was cool enough before she stepped in. I looked at her and then at the toilet. She moved her head to beckon me in. "Me too" she whispered as her hands caressed my chest and she bent her head to kiss one nipple, then the other. "Can't have one..." she giggled. We moved, holding each other, to stand under the shower, the water cooling and refreshing us. Hannah squeezed some gel onto her hands and began to rub it over my skin and I reached for the bottle and soaped her body as we kissed and moved together under the water. Her eyes blazed into me, dark and full of heat. She turned me so I had my back to the wall where the shower was and then she reached and unhooked it from the rail to spray it over my chest and I hissed. She looked into my eyes and smiled again and then moved to kneel in front of me.

"Erm, Hannah." I said through slightly gritted teeth. Her hand was stroking my lower belly now, running it down to my groin and back again. She was kneeling quite upright, but was still too close for what I wanted to do. "Hannah." I mumbled and she looked up and then took my penis in her hand. She smiled and nodded. "Hannah... I really..."

"Please." was all she said and her gaze went to my cock as she pulled the skin back. She looked up again and mouthed the word at me, her eyes bright. I understood and I relaxed as Hannah looked at the stream of liquid that left me to run onto her chest, moving me so each breast was wet and then moving herself against me, her arms around my hips, hands on my buttocks as I continued to urinate on my lover as she kissed my belly. She leaned back as I was finishing, her legs either side of my feet, the stream running onto her groin as the last drips fell onto her vulva. She reached and squeezed me then leaned forward and kissed the end of my cock before opening her lips to take all of it into her mouth. I shuddered and knew some drops had come out, but Hannah's tongue continued to lick over me.

"Sit down" she purred and I looked into her eyes and could not question it. It's never easy for two people to move in a bath or shower together. I tried to sit down elegantly, but failed. The back of the bath was quite upright and, so, sitting wasn't too bad, it was just getting into that position in a slippery bath. Hannah moved the shower to run over my legs and then put her knees either side of my outstretched legs and moved up. I looked down at her pussy, she was opening herself in readiness. I moved to get more of my body underneath her and she raised herself on her knees and bent forward to put her mouth to mine for a few moments before looking at me and smiling. Her eyelid flickered and she sighed and there was a warmth on my lower chest. I reached my hands around her and pulled her to me and looked up into her eyes, which were wet again. "Thank you" she whispered.

I moved up as Hannah continued and she sat down on me and we kissed as the warm liquid continued to flow over me, pouring straight onto my genitals. She broke the kiss to look right into my eyes, our noses touching and I put a hand underneath her bottom and reached forward to stroke her pussy from behind, my fingers being soaked by her as she finished. Her eyes shimmered with the wetness and I moved my mouth to kiss each one and she sighed and rested on my chest.

Hannah sat back and then stood and I lifted myself up and kissed her vulva, my tongue pressing between her lips to taste her and she rested her hands on the back of my head, holding me gently to her pussy.

"I think we need another shower." Hannah giggled and we stood and held each other as the water ran over us again. We washed the hair of the other, lathering the shampoo before rinsing it off for the other to do the same. We rubbed shower gel onto one another, down our fronts and back, even kneeling to clean each other's legs, me washing the remains of my semen from her thigh. When we stepped out we had washed the day away.

"Did you bring your camera?" Hannah asked as she dried my hair, my head between her legs, but, for once, facing away as the hairdryer blew over me.

"Yes. A different one this time."

"Good. I would love to pose in my chokers and chains." She combed my hair and stroked through it.

"How about some wet shirt photos?"

"Yeah! That will be cool. My tits did look good the other day, for once."

I bent my head back and looked up at her chest from below. "They look fucking amazing every day." She tapped the comb onto the end of my nose and giggled.

The rest of the evening was spent cuddling with breaks to go and get snacks and more drinks. Any toilet trips were shared, even if one didn't want to go, we would watch the other. I knew this was intimate for her and understood now. It was beginning to feel natural for me, it wasn't a sexual fetish, it was a way of showing there were no boundaries between us, we had become more than lovers, more than friends. It was a struggle to understand it at times, but I felt safe with her and loved that she felt the same with me.