In The Work Domain Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night came down and Hannah stood up from the sofa and held out her hand. I took it and she led me to her bed, where only I was allowed. We kissed as Hannah pulled me onto the bed and I lay next to her, my hands roaming over her skin as hers did the same to me. Her finger went around my penis as my fingers stroked and opened her labia. I grew hard to her touch as she softened to mine, her lips parting easily as I caressed. She pulled me gently and my body followed as I moved over her and she moved under me until her legs moved up around me and her hand guided me to her entrance. She held me there and her eyes stared into mine. "Please." She whispered and I moved to slide inside her as she wrapped around me.

I lifted up and looked down at her. Her bottom lip was trembling and I could tell by her breathing she was close, we had been kissing and caressing on the bed for almost an hour before I had entered her, both of us enjoying the feel of the other. I stared into her eyes and moved my hips to press deep and her eyes went wide, then closed as she groaned. I moved in little circles to stir the head of my cock in the end of her cunt and she arched her back and cried out, her legs wrapping tight around my back to pull me even closer as her vaginal walls started pulsing around my cock. Her eyes opened and she smiled for a second then her mouth opened and a long groan came out as she shook all over, her arms reaching to pull me close as she spasmed against and around my body. I gave another little push and she cried out onto my neck. "Yes darling." she murmured.

Hannah shivered underneath me and I moved slowly. Her eyes opened and when her breathing had calmed she whispered, "Do you want all of me?" I stopped moving as my heart pounded hard. I smiled at her and her legs loosened their grip to allow me to slide back and out of her body. Looking down, my cock was soaked as I left her body and she had lifted herself up enough to peer down and she giggled when she saw how she had drenched me with her juices. I moved back a bit more and held my cock down as she raised her legs and then reached down to put her hands behind her knees to pull herself up and open for me. I moved to her and put the tip of my cock on her sphincter. "Yes darling." she whispered and I pushed forward as her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip.

Hannah let out a little yelp and then a soft moan as her body opened and her sphincter stretched as I entered her and slid up into her rectum. She let go of her legs and wrapped them around my back as I pushed to be fully in her anus and we kissed, her tongue sliding into my mouth. "All yours." she whispered as I put my mouth to her neck and slowly moved inside her. Her legs raised higher and wrapped tighter on my back as her arms went around my neck.

We moved together slowly, there was no rush, just two lovers enjoying the sensation of the other's body against them, in them, around them. I tried not to think of how good her anal canal felt as the head of my cock pulled back and the soft skin rippled over the head, or how the tight walls opened as I slowly moved up to go deep into her rectum, a soft groan in my ear with each push deep.

"This feels so naughty." Hannah giggled as she whispered in my ear. I was confused, but my mind was in no place to try and work out what to say. "I mean, it looks as if we are just having sex." she added. I looked at her and could see she was looking across at the reflection in the mirror. "It looks great." she murmured as she watched our bodies moving.

"We are having sex." I managed to say.

"Yes, but you're in my ass." She giggled again and I pushed up and heard a little yelp. "Deep in my ass, fucking deep." she giggled and then moaned as I continued to move slowly inside her rectum. "I love you in me" she whispered and my heart skipped some more beats. I moved to press deep and her legs rose higher, her back arched to draw me in and she groaned loudly and then whimpered as my cock moved far up in her anus. I felt her grip tight around the head of my cock and gasped onto her neck. "So. Fucking. Deep." she mumbled and I could only agree. Then she started to shiver against me and I held still, just pushing deep as she cried out softly onto my neck and I felt her shake. "Fuck." she muttered and shook again. "Oh fuck, yes."

There was no way I could hold on much longer, Hannah was gasping onto my neck as her body shuddered underneath me. She was lifting her legs higher so I could go as deep as possible inside her anus and I could feel her tight around my cock, the head being held by her insides. She was mumbling, mainly just swear words, but then she said, "I love this, love this, love you in me, love you." and my hips pressed again, my groin hard on her bottom to get so deep. I don't know if she just hadn't finished her utterings, but those words were enough and I released a string of semen deep into her bowels and cried out to join her groans and cries of pleasure. "Yes, yes darling" she mumbled and I filled her with warm, sticky sperm as my hips jerked, my cock swelling as I released my load into her welcoming body. "Yes yes." we both said as we gasped and looked into each other's eyes.

We stayed locked together, just kissing and making slow movements against the other, for a long time. It was getting dark now and the room was gloomy, but hot.

"My legs ache." Hannah giggled and she unhooked her feet and slid her legs off of my back, her arms still tight around my neck, her anus still holding me inside. Her back straightened and I felt my cock being pulled by her sphincter as she moved, but I didn't leave her. I put my hands to her face and kissed her nose, then her eyelids and she purred. We spoke only in whispers and only to mumble how much we liked the sensations. The world went on without us.

"You ok?" I asked. Hannah had gone quiet.

She sighed, "Yeah, drifting away." I kissed her lips quickly and pulled back and her lips pouted and reached up to mine. "I love your kisses." she sighed. "And I love when you kiss and suck my neck. Oh my!" her eyes went wide and she giggled. "I also like..." she blushed a little, "you up my butt." I looked at her and cocked my head.

"Even if it is painful?"

"It only hurts when you first open me, then it's quite dreamy." She blushed again. "I never thought I'd say I liked anal." and she laughed quietly.

"Well, that's good, because I like being in your lovely bottom." I wiggled my hips just to remind her where my cock still was.

"Did you do anal with all your women?" Hannah's eyes stared into mine now and I felt a bit worried. I thought about my answer, this was a tricky question when you're inside the anus of someone you are crazy about.

"No." It was an honest answer. "Really, no."

She looked at me and it was her turn to cock her head slightly. "Why?"

I breathed in and gave another wiggle and she sniggered. "I guess it depends on the person. Really, I have not done it, or even tried, with all. Although, to be fair, there haven't been that many."

"But why not all if you like it?" Hannah's eyes burned into mine.

"I like it, but sometimes I just didn't want to try it with that person. Maybe I didn't like them enough. I've done it with two others. That's it. I sort of, tried with another, but she got upset when I put a finger there, so that was right out. Otherwise, not really tried and the subject never came up". I looked at her and felt my blush now.

"Interesting." she mumbled. "I understand, I mean, after I did it with Steve I wanted to do it again, but he wasn't keen. Think he was put off by a bit of mess!" She laughed. "Eric just wasn't interested, don't think he ever touched my butt." Her eyes would always cloud over when she spoke of Eric and, if I hadn't already been in her arms, I would have held her tight. "So, why me?" Her eyes blazed again.

"I could say something clever, if you gave me enough time." I replied, "But I can't think of anything and don't want to lie." I breathed in. "I figured I had one night with you, so why not try!" I waited for her response, bracing myself. Instead she laughed.

"Well done for going for it!" She hugged me tight. "I mean, nothing to lose, right?"

"Kind of. I thought it was my one chance to be naked with you, so maybe just see how much I could get away with." I laughed too at the memory.

"You got it all, mister, every hole." She smiled. "You know what..." She laughed and then continued, "I thought it might be the only chance I had with you. I was worried you'd back away, but as that evening went on, we just went crazy!" She laughed again. "I loved it, seriously, never thought it would be that good. When you played with my butt I just figured it was time to try that again, despite you being big!" she giggled and I remembered her saying the only previous person to go there had been smaller. "Also." she looked me right in the eyes, "I wanted you to have all of me, wanted to give myself to someone for a night, someone who would make me feel good. Someone who appreciated me. You were exactly the right person, you made me feel amazing. You still do." She pulled me down and we kissed for a long time as our bodied moved together. I was still in her and my hips pushed, but I was soft now, still she reacted and pushed against my movements. "My butt is yours now, mister." she giggled as we broke the kiss.

It was dark in the room as we untangled. Some light crept in through a gap in the curtains and more from the living room, where the streetlights cast their glow through the windows, but we had gone to bed before the darkness had descended and no lights were on in the flat. I pulled out of Hannah, always reluctantly and we wandered to the bathroom where she washed my cock in the sink and then held me as I urinated again. I watched as she sat and peed and I wiped her clean "Oh!" she said, her eyes wide and she broke wind, her face red now. I kissed her cheeks as she giggled nervously, sitting on the toilet. "Well, I did have something up my butt for a long time." she laughed.

The night ended with a brief snack in the kitchen before we went back to the bedroom. Hannah snuggled against me and we chatted about silly things for a bit, work stuff and general nothingness. I started to drift and realised Hannah was quiet, her breath soft and constant across my shoulder. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead, but she didn't react. I started to think of the events of the day and got up to breakfast time when everything went dark again.