In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden froze in the doorway - that tone of voice sent a thrill along his spine. He glanced at Luz. Her eyes were wide. She had heard the same sense of tone as well. Her dusky cheeks flushed and she stretched slowly, tugging her hand from Aiden's and stepping away from him. She stretched her arms and yawned so fakely that Aiden was shocked that she hadn't turned to solid wood. "Wow! I sure am tired today. I'm going to head home, while you chat with Mayor Criggs," she said, nodding.

"Are you-" Aiden started.

"Yeah! I'm good." Luz, her cheeks burning, winked at him. Aiden bit her lip.

For one thing, I learned that I kinda have a thing for being cheated on.

That had been what she had said. Aiden bit his lip, then stepped back into the room. The door closed - but he noticed, it did not click shut. There was a thin sliver, and he was sure that Luz's eye was glue to it as he turned back to Kallie. The mayor had stood and then sat her cute little furred rump on the desk, her tail twitching behind her as her hose-clad legs crooked one of the other. She licked her lisp, her cute little button nose (quite literally, considering the amount of anthrofication going on with her face) twitching as she watched Aiden step forward.

"What did you want to talk about?" Aiden asked.

"I wanted to talk about what I, what this city, owes you for saving us from that creature," Kallie said, her voice soft. Her hand reached up, tugging at her collar. A button came free, revealing the curve of her throat, her breath soft as she looked at him over the rim of his glasses. "We all owe you a great debt."

"Miss Criggs, uh, there's one thing I have to explain, before, uh...you..." Aiden stammered, his eyes widening as another button - he wasn't entirely sure how - came free and her top opened just a bit wider. Now he could see the curve of her breasts and the lacy edge of her bra.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Kallie asked, sitting up - but, he noticed, not closing her blouse any.

"Yes, but, actually, no, she's into it, see?" Aiden asked, tugging the door open to reveal a kneeling, frozen, blushing Luz. Luz waved limply at Kallie, her hands hastily brushing her skirt down, trying to act as casual as it was possible to be while in this particular situation. Aiden closed the door again - leaving a thin slit just for Luz. "It's...actually, wait..." He said, then opened the door for Luz again. "You should hear too."

Luz blinked as Aiden tugged her inside, then closed it. "Earlier today, I was kinda...weird around you. There's a reason for that." He looked at her, then at Kallie, then at Luz again. "The people who created this world contacted me. They wanted to check in on how things were going. A-And they, uh...they let it slip that..."

Luz and Kallie both hung on his every word, clearly expecting some monumental revelation. And, honestly, Aiden was pretty sure they were right.

He just...didn't want to say it.

But he had too.

"...they said that you're all, um...you were just made to make me happy," he said, blushing. Hard. "L-Like, you're not plucked from other universes. You're modeled on people from those universes, and tweaked to...to be my, um...harem." He coughed.

Silence.

"Oh," Kallie said, tugging her top closed around her breasts.

"That's bullshit!" Luz exclaimed.

"I know, right!?" Aiden said, turning to face her. She shook her head.

"I'm not just your fucktoy, no offense, Aiden!" she said, then shook her head. "Sorry, I mean, just...I'm not just your toy, Aiden. I've got my own things I wanna do. I want to learn more about magic. I want to ask out Amy Lee, I want to-" She started to tick off more things, pacing back and forth, while Aiden's brow furrowed slightly. He cocked his head.

"I think I can speak Spanish," he said, in Spanish.

Luz swung her head around, her eyes boggling. "When did you learn Spanish, my boyfriend?" She asked, sounding completely shocked. "I thought you were like most white boys - an idiot when it comes to other languages!"

"Me too!" Aiden said.

Kallie, who had subtly gotten her top rebuttoned, frowned. "While this sudden linguistic ability is fascinating - it is also distracting us from the...the rather alarming fact that Mr. Dalbert has revealed to us." She crossed her arms over her chest, flattening her breasts. "I for one want to be more than just a sex toy."

"I know! I want you to want that too!" Aiden said.

Kallie's cheeks heated. "Well. Thank you." She looked thoughtful.

Aiden snapped his fingers. "That's it!"

"What?" Luz asked.

"Luz wants more than just being my fucktoy. You want to be more than my fucktoy!" Aiden said. "We're all stuck in this pocket universe - and, like, no offense to the Multiverse Caretakers, but I kind of think that they were expecting me to just sit around and, I dunno, just enjoy a bunch of sex slaves?" He paused. "...man, that says really terrible things about me, if they thought that was the case."

"Hey, maybe they just don't know how humans work!" Luz said.

"Yeah..." Aiden considered the alternative: That tons of people would be absolutely fine with this. He shook his head. "Yeah! So, like, one of your big skills back in SWAT Katz was that you did PR for the SWAT Katz!"

"What's a SWAT Katz?" Luz whispered to Aiden.

"A cartoon show. I'm shocked you never saw it," Aiden whispered back.

"No, I mostly read elaborately and over complicated fantasy fiction and..." Luz blushed. Hard. "Softcore Yaoi."

Aiden snorted. "Yeah, right. Softcore."

"Would you believe, uh, censored?"

"AHEM!"

Kallie glared at the two of them.

"Sorry," Aiden said, shaking his head. "Right! So, what we need is we just need to tell everyone here the truth about the world we're in. Cause, we have to share it. We should make it a good one, and we can only do that from a place of honesty." He nodded slowly. "Give every single person here actual reality to work with - and then, uh, have people who are ready to talk to them. Do we have psychologists?"

Kallie nodded, slowly, rubbing her nose as she did so. "Yeah. Yeah! That could work." She smiled. "I mean, one nice thing about the fact we're all your girlfriend material - I'm pretty sure you didn't have any mentally unstable fantasies."

Aiden wracked his brain.

"...hopefully not?" he said, slowly.

***

Aiden flew himself home rather than head back to school. There were two reasons for this. The first was because he wanted to avoid any of the girls until he had figured out a better way to break the news to them all about the reality of the world they were in - he knew he wanted to do it before Kallie did the general broadcast, but he wasn't quite sure how. He knew that he wanted to be a bit more gentle than the quick, blurting admission that he had thrown at Luz.

The other reason was...

Aiden kicked the window closed and then leaned down, kissing Luz with a deep, devouring kiss that felt all the sweeter because they knew one another a lot better - because he felt like he wasn't scrambling anymore for context and place. Her tongue darted into his mouth, and her hands glided along his back - then when he drew back, panting softly, she looked dizzy and pleased.

"Heh. Kiss. Good." She blinked, then blushed. "D-Do...you mind that..." She trailed off.

"What?" Aiden asked, sitting back on his knees, the bed squeaking faintly under his shifting weight.

"That I'm...bi?" she asked.

Aiden blinked at her. "Why would I mind if you're bi?"

"I dunno!" Luz exclaimed. "Lesbians are scary?"

"Nah! The coolest dude I knew was a lesbian!" Aiden said. "She had a big leather jacket and a motorcycle and stuff." He nodded. "Lesbians are cool. You're cool. Bisexual people are cool." He lifted his hand, giving her a thumbs up.

"...so, can I make out with Amy Lee?" Luz asked.

"Sure!" Aiden nodded.

"Even when you're not watching?" Luz whispered.

"Totally!" Aiden said.

"Okay, but, what if, you come home and find me in bed with her, both of us naked, our pussies grinding together, and I moan her name in orgasmic bliss!?" Luz squeaked.

"...hot..." Aiden whispered, his crotch suddenly feeling like his pants were shrinking. He shook his head. "Okay, we seriously need to talk about your, uh, cheating fetish." He grinned as Luz put her hands to cover her face, wriggling.

"Auuugh, it's weird! I'm weird!" She moaned around her hands.

"I mean, I'm objectively weirder, I am so weird that the Caretakers of the entire multiverse created a universe for me and it is entirely full of hot girls and hot dudes who are going to get turned into hot girls at the thinnest of pretext," Aiden said, dryly. "So, spill, Notceda, spill yer guts!" He poked her tummy. As per usual, he was impressed at how taut she kept herself, considering.

Luz sighed. "Okay. So, you know how in the third Azura book, Azura and her love interest get separated, and Azura is captured by the dark wizard Branagast and, like, his apprentice is all tempting and brooding and dangerous and...well, um...teenage me. Which is me, actually, since I'm still a teenager. Younger teen me, that is! Illegal teen me, to be specific, I was about fourteen-"

"Spill!" Aiden poked her tummy.

"I wrote a lot of smutty fan fiction okay!?" Luz put her hands over her face. "Azura got it good, okay! Like, real hard! And fast! And...okay, I admit, I didn't quite know how everything worked, but I was enthusiastic. And horny!"

Aiden nodded. "And now, when you saw me with Kala..."

"...and imagined me with Amy Lee..." Luz whispered.

"You got...all...excited," Aiden said, then laughed. "Well, it's not exactly my kink."

"Liar!"

"Okay, fine, the being cheated on isn't really my style," Aiden said, blushing a bit. "B-But there is something kinda fun about, um...being naughty..." He bit his lip, scratching his jaw. "So, I can't really complain if you like it both ways."

Luz nodded, slowly, her cheeks heated.

"So, here's the deal," Aiden said. "You can bang anyone you want. Girl, boy-"

"Oh, definitely not other boys," Luz whispered, softly in Spanish. Her eyes were looking faintly hazy and she bit her lower lip - and she looked as if she knew that what she had said was safely contained, concealed behind a linguistic difference...that didn't exist anymore. Because Aiden leaned forward, grabbed her hands, and pinned them above her head. His voice was a croon of pure, malicious eagerness.

"And what is that, Notceda?"

Luz froze. Her cheeks burned. Then, softly, she whispered. "Y...Your dick."

"Is?"

"B...Bigger..."

"Than?" He nuzzled her neck.

"T-Than everyone..." Luz sighed the word out, then gasped as his hands grabbed onto her hips, lifting her up. His aching hardness bulged against his jeans, teasing against the mound of her pussy through her thin, soaked panties.

"And you know that, Notceda? Kinky." Nip nip nibble. His teeth teased her brown throat, and he could feel her thundering heart as she rolled her head to the side and squirmed.

"I-It's just...logic..." She groaned as his hips bucked, grinding himself against her more. "T-This is your universe, after all."

Aiden grinned.

Then he grabbed onto his zipper and yanked it down. His other hand ripped her panties off with a snap of spandex as it came free. Her sex was soaked, hairless, and he knew his way into her - his hips bucked and he sank half of his cock into her tight, Latina pussy with a single shift of his muscular body. Luz's hips bucked, her legs locked around his back, and her breath moaned out in a desperate whine. "Ohh fuck my cunt, fuck it hard..." She groaned, desperately, reedy, her eyes half closed. "I've been so fucking wet since you killed that monster thing, ah- YES!" She gasped as Aiden bucked his hips again, driving deeper into Luz, the bed rocking against the wall with a faint thump.

"Goddamn, Luz, how are you still this fucking tight?" Aiden panted, feeling her silky smoothness around him. His balls swayed free from his rumpled pants, clapping against her ass as he began to thrust with shallow, powerful movements - rocking her against the headboard with each thrust. Luz's palms gripped on the wooden bars of the headboard, clinging to it as she parted her lips - clearly trying to speak, but the words were being literally fucked out of her. She had to gasp them out between lewd moans.

"Your- ahfuck - monster - fuckinggod - cock is going - fuckfuckfuck!" Her back arched and warm juices splashed his belly, her sex fluttering around him as she came with explosive eagerness - her pussy tightening, her voice breaking into a wail of pure pleasure, her eyes closing as she laid her head back, her hair haloing around her head as she moaned, her dusky skin glittering with beads of sweat like tiny diamonds. "-going to, to, to, to, drive me fucking insane, oh god, you're fucking my brains out of my stupid head, ah, Jesus Christ, yes! Yes!" Her Spanish came fast, almost babbling as Luz's hips bucked to fuck back against him, driving her cunt on his cock with lewd, wet slapping noises.

Aiden leaned over her, then kissed her neck, his hips beginning to drive faster now. He was careful to not completely lose control, considering he now had superman strength. And speed. And stamina.

Oh.

Oh.

He grinned, drawing his mouth away from her neck. His nose flared as he breathed out an almost equestrian snort of pure, derisive pleasure.

"Heyyy Luuuuuuuuz," he purred.

Luz, panting, trembling, was barely able to understand English, let alone Speak it. "Yeah?" she mumbled, hazily, her brown eyes unfocused.

"I have super-stamina."

Luz looked completely uncomprehending.

Then her eyes brightened.

"Oh!" She exclaimed.

Luz, on her hands and knees, her clothes in tatters, screamed in pleasure as Aiden, still going at full pleasure, fucked her from behind. One hand was on her head, lifting it up, and his other cupped her belly, a long finger rubbing her little eager clitty, buzzing faintly as he used just a tiny edge of superspeed to stroke her like a Hitachi magic wand. The orgasms seemed to be coming every few minutes now, cresting and bursting through the lithe Latina as she cried out in incoherent bliss with every other thrust.

Aiden, for himself, was beginning to feel like he might be ready to cum any second now - his cock felt warm and slippery and the urge to thrust deep and just fill Luz to the brim again was overpowering. But...still, he delayed. He leaned forward and growled in her ear, his own voice ragged with panting effort. "Want me to cum in you?"

"Si! Si! Si!" She gasped out.

"Okay. Okay, I'm gonna fucking cum inside you!" He growled. Not exactly award winning dirty talk, but-

He grabbed her hips.

The door to his bedroom opened.

"Hey, Aiden-"

Aiden thrust and came. His balls clenched and he pumped blast after blast after blast of his cum into Luz - overflowing and dripping down her thighs in a thick, white waterfall of glittering seed, dripping and splattering onto the bedsheets lewdly as, standing in the doorway, was Dalann, Kyute, Kala and Evening Glimmer. Dalann was flanking Kyute, while Evening Glimmer stood slightly behind both of them - and looks as if she had been about to say something, but it had choked off and died in her throat. Kala stood behind each of them and was looking beat red.

Aiden, panting, looked over at them, frozen balls deep inside of Luz Notceda. His cum dripped along his balls.

"Holy shit, I think I died and went to heaven, Jesus Christ, snap my fucking neck, I will die happy," Luz mumbled, incoherently, her face buried against her pillow. She turned it to the side, looking at the door.

She froze as well.

Her sex tightened like a vice.

And she squeaked out: "Ohheyguys. Hows it going?"

Aiden's cock popped free and his cum flowed from her like a waterfall.

TO BE CONTINUED

12