In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden blinked, then spluttered. "C-Can we get rid of it?"

CAN YOU GET RID OF THE FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT OF YOUR BEING? EVEN YOUR SELF DESTRUCTION WILL NOT RID THE UNIVERSE OF THE IDEA THAT PROPAGATES YOUR SELF-HOOD.

Aiden shivered. "...that's...that's why the Caretakers are so fucking scared of the Chathurian? Of me? Because I'm..."

YOU ARE THE END OF THEIR UNIVERSE. THEY SEEK TO STYMIE YOU. BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. THEIR END IS WRITTEN IN WHAT YOU USE AS YOUR DNA.

Aiden frowned. "So...what do we do?"

NOTHING. WHAT YOU NEED TO CHOOSE IS ABOUT YOURSELF, AIDEN. ABOUT THE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE. IN THE END, DEATH WILL DIE AND TIME WILL GRIND TO A STOP. WHAT WILL HAPPEN CANNOT BE CHANGED. BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? THAT MEANS THAT THIS INFINITESIMAL SPARK, THIS MOMENT OF PURE TIME, THIS SLIVER YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED, HAS VALUE BEYOND IMAGINATION AND REASON THAT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED WITHOUT THE POETRY OF THE AGES.

A glowing white spark appeared in the air. It was a tiny star, a single little twinkling star that drifted down and landed in Aiden's palms. He cupped them around it.

YOU ARE A MIRACLE, AIDEN. A MOMENT THAT THINKS ITSELF AN ETERNITY. A MOTE THAT THINKS ITSELF A GALAXY.

Aiden smiled.

BURN BRIGHTLY.

Aiden opened his eyes.

Luz was slowly lifting her hand up before his eyes, and she snapped her fingers, causing him to start. "...Aiden?" she asked.

"Yeah," Aiden said, his voice husky. "S-Sorry. Spaced out for a bit there."

Luz smiled, slightly. "So, uh...w-what do we do now?"

Aiden brushed his hands along his hair, then leaned back in his bed. He grinned at her. "Get over here." He crooked his finger, and Luz blinked, looked back over her shoulder, then without a second thought, scrambled up onto the cot that he was laying on. The faint squeak of hinges rang out as she put her palms to either side of him, then leaned down and kissed him. The feeling of her mouth was warm and fresh and alive - and it felt like the very touch of her was making the future that he had seen...seem a lot less present. Then her tongue chased the last thought of it away. Aiden's hands cupped her taut, athletic rump and then-

Luz jerked away with a squeak. "Whoa!"

Aiden blinked, then looked down and saw that his hands were midnight black and clawed. Said claws were dimpling her skirt, teasing her skin through the thin fabric that she wore. Luz craned her head back as Aiden stammered. "Okay! So, uh, I think that's kinda new!"

"Whoa... my boyfriend is getting weirdly hot and stabby," Luz said.

"Called it!" Aiden said. Then he paused.

Burn brightly, he thought.

"Can I try something?"

"Will it be weirdly hot?" Luz asked, narrowing her eyes.

Aiden closed his eyes. He felt inside of himself a tiny knot that he had never known was there, a small concentration of fear and worry that he...had carried over from poor Eugene. Eugene, who had been alive and living and a person, and had been left to die. Eugene, who had imprinted upon Aiden the core of himself, even if he never would be around to know it. That tiny knot was a fear of change. Every human body knew it would change - that the arteries would grow thick, that the hair would grow thin, that the lungs would pop off cancers and clots and choking bile. That fear was rooted in so much of their art.

He cut the knot. Aiden was never going to die.

He didn't have to be afraid of change.

The change swept along his wrists, turning blue to black, as his clothing melted away into nothingness. His skin became speckled with dozens of tiny glittering white dots as Luz opened her mouth in shock, taking in the change to his body. Sleek. Muscular. Male. Monsterous. Eyes opened along his forearms, his belly, his thighs, looking up at her from a kalediscopic range of directions, while his long razored fingers caressed along her back with a gentle motion that left her clothes falling off her in shimmering tatters - baring her skin to his cool hands and their gentle pressures.

Luz whimpered. "Wow you...are...freaky and hot now!" she breathed.

"Thanks," Aiden said, his voice musical. Playful.

Then two tentacles swept out of his shoulders and looped around Luz's wrists, tugging her arms above her head. He leaned up as she drew in a breath that seemed to suck in the whole room's worth of air. "Yesyesyesyesyesyes!" She squeaked. "How many tentacles can you make, oh, oh, uh, I-"

Aiden, grinning with teeth sharp enough to cut steel, grew another tentacle and thrust it into Luz's open mouth. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she trembled above him, her sex growing sopping wet, dripping onto his starry, midnight black belly as she opened her mouth and took his tentacle with eager, soft grunts, her head bobbing as his tentacle worked in and out of her mouth. Her spine curved and her hips bucked as she tried to get more tentacle into her throat. Aiden felt the warm pleasure of her from two directions at once - there was the pleasure that came purely from the mind, from seeing someone he loved so happy...

And then there was the raw, fierce pleasure of having a whole new appendage stuffed full of nerve endings getting massaged by a hungry, willing throat. Luz's soft gluk glugk glugk noises filled the cabin as Aiden worked his tentacle in faster and faster, growing two more from his back. These smaller, whippier tentacles swept around her breasts, squeezing greedily. Luz was...pretty petite, but one of the upsides of tentacles was that they were so very flexible. Aiden squeezed and grew another tentacle - this one just to tease along the cleft of her cute, pert, light brown ass. His midnight black skin rippled as Luz pushed herself back against his tentacle - her eyes closing tight in pure, raw, fierce pleasure.

Aiden chuckled. His tentacle slid from her mouth, leaving a thin line of spittle and his arousal connecting her mouth to his tentacle. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"I want you to fucking destroy me, you big fat Cthulu fuck!" Luz groaned in Spanish, her eyes opening to eager little slits. Aiden grew more tentacles. Some wrapped around her ankles. Some around her belly. Some around her thighs, teasing her skin with the tightness, the pressure of his grip. Luz relaxed into his grip, letting her hold her aloft as one tentacle reached around back, teasing the pert rosebud of her anus, while another reached up from below to tease her cunt...

At the same time, both tentacles impaled her. Luz groaned out. "Oh FUCK yes!"

The door to the room burst open and Jean Biggers and Jeanette Biggers sprang into the room, both of them holding massive killer death rays.

"DIE!" Jeanette shouted.

"NO!" Luz threw her arms wide as quickly as she could -which wasn't very quickly at all, since she was still ententacled.

Jean shoved her sister's beam up at the last second, using her hand to push the barrel away from where Luz and Aiden were laying - and then beam hit the ceiling with an eerie silence, burning a hole straight through it, up into the kitchen overhead, then through the kitchen roof into another story of the building, then out that roof as well. A moment later, the spotted form of Jessica leaned over the hole. She whistled slowly. "Looks like you have a bit of a...uh...tentacle situation going on down there."

"Aiden isn't evil!" Luz said, her cheeks burning. "He's -ahhh! Oh fucking GOD!" She trembled, her eyes closing as Aiden's tentacle twitched within her, her sex tightening on his tentacle, her ass squeezing him. "F-Fuck, sorry, just...fuck that feels good. He's not evil! We're just...he...sex! For fun!"

"Oh," Jeanette said, blushing furiously.

"Jinkies," Jean whispered, looking at Aiden's newly enmonstered body. "He's kinda...hot."

"Jean!" Jeanette exclaimed as Jessica hopped down the hole, landing beside Luz with a grin. Her full breasts strained against her rather filmy and thin sunddress, which exposed a whole lot of her muscular thighs.

"If we don't need to defeat the Chathurian..." she said. "Maybe we need to conquer him some other way."

"No, actually, you-" Aiden started, but then Jean was at his side. The full chested, blond haired beauty was leaning against him intently, her pale skin looking glossy and deliciously lickable.

"She has a point! Your wild otherworldly passions do need to be slaked!" she said, nodding hurriedly. "I've read the Necroeroticoniminon!"

Jessica grinned and took hold of her sundress, then whipped it up and off. Her breasts were pale yellow, shading to white, and her nipples jutted out - eager, bright red, and eminently lickable, suckable, and tugable. Her sex glistened between her thighs as her tail lashed from side to side and she swung onto the bed behind Luz. Her breasts framed either side of the young Latina's head, and Luz looked as if she was quite literally in heaven. Aiden laughed softly. He split more tentacles off, sweeping them around buttocks cheeks, around thighs, around tits, and squeezed every part of Jessica Biggers that he could. The buxom were-cheetah moaned as Jean hastily tugged her top off, revealing that, like her sister, she both did not need and, thus, did not wear a bra.

Jessica laughed and moaned as she cuddled against Luz's back and Jean, so horny that her breath was actually fogging her thick glasses up, swung her thighs above Aiden's head. His tongue extended like a tentacle, plunging into her sopping wet cunt as his midnight black hands grabbed onto the plush curve of her ass, his talons teasing her skin as he squeezed her. "God, he's good!" Jean moaned. "Ah! Yes! F-fuck! Jeanette...you have to...ah! You have to feel this!"

Jeanette blushed.

"She's grumpy her gun didn't go boom enough," Jess chuckled, while Luz mumbled something in Spanish that sounded frighteningly close to 'I have died and gone to bisexual heaven.'

"Oh, it went boom enough!" Jeanette huffed. "It just-"

Very, very, very distantly, the silent beam hit the terminal point on its trajectory - the end of its range setting. It was supposed to hit something dense enough to collapse the waveform, but failing that, once it had reached ten kilometers...

The sky turned brilliant red. Silent orange light replaced it. Then the entire house shuddered and rumbled as the distant quasi-nuclear explosion made a second sun over Dimension City. Then the light faded as Jeanette started to unbutton her top. Aiden slid his tentacle-tongue out of Jean and coughed. "Jesus Christ, Jeanette!"

"Pfff!" She said, then crawled onto his chest. She started to grind her cute, hairless pussy against his abdominal muscles, her eyes glittering. "Come on! Fuckin' wreck my genetic fusion clone pussy with some huge tentacle, godboy!"

Aiden chuckled. "What I do to please the women in my life," he murmured. His eyes closed...and tentacles swept from his body. They thrust into the tight tailhole and warm pussy of the were-cheetah, while another emerged from his chest to impale Jeanette, while two more grabbed her wrists and yanked her arms down, holding her against him as his tongue-tentacle thrust into Jean's pussy, and each of the three Bigger sisters began to moan in pure, orgasmic bliss.

Luz, who hadn't even had a tentacle move inside of herself, bit her lip and nearly came from the sight alone...

And the Aiden began to fuck her too.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aiden! YES!" She moaned, her voice joining the chorus of pleasure as one man orgy continued. Jeanette trembled and moaned as a tentacle blasted warm, hot, thick cum onto her face. Jessica cupped her own breasts, rubbing cum into herself as she sucked on a tentacle filling her mouth, her eyes rolling back into her head as her womb was filled by warm blasts of Aiden's seed. Her tail twitched against her back as her spine arched in a cattish orgasm - while Jean groaned as her glasses were made soaked and messy with Aiden's spunk as his tentacles writhed along her body. Luz's cries of 'yes' were made muffled as a tentacle looped around her throat and squeezed, applying just enough pressure to set her orgasm from pleasant to overwhelming as she made a face like she had just won the jackpot.

Aiden trembled in his pleasure, just barely keeping his own power under control as he bucked and fucked each of the girls with eager, thrusting tentacles.

Then...

Then...

Slowly, one by one, they subsided. They laid down against him, his tentacles drawing them in close, then retracting away as Luz sprawled on his chest. His eyes shut, one by one, and then his skin turned from black back to blue as his hair curled and poofed out. When Aiden opened his eyes again, he only had the two. He had a lithe Latina on his chest, a buxom archeologist/super scientist on his right arm, a were-cheetah sprawled over his shins, and a dangerously explosive weapons designer on his left arm.

In short, he was pretty much in boy heaven.

"So..." Luz whispered. "We're going to school tomorrow and you're gonna tentacle fuck me in class. Aren't you?"

Aiden laughed softly.

Burn Brightly.

That had been the last thing that his other self had told him. That self that had reached backwards into the past and spoken to him now. Aiden wondered at that. There had been no attempt to give guidance...but...then again, over the timespans of galaxies and black holes, of the slow grinding pressure of dark energy stretching out the universe more and more and more, until the whole of existence just snapped like a rubber band drawn too taut...what would a lifetime mean? What would a millennium mean? Aiden could alter ten thousand years of recorded history with his actions and, through that, change nothing.

Then...again...

Aiden saw before himself two visions. One was the galaxy, spinning and spinning, the stars flickering and dying. The other was of that tiny star, flickering as it floated towards his palms.

What if the guidance was that there was no guidance? No point? There was no final change - and because that ending could not be altered...

You are a miracle, Aiden. A moment that thinks itself an eternity.

"And then you can fuck the teacher too!" Luz was saying, excitedly. Seeing his expression, she grinned. "Or maybe my Moms?"

Aiden chuckled. "I, uh...I actually was thinking of something different, Luz."

"Oh?" She asked, blushing. "Right. Ethics. Morals. That kinda thing. We should just stick with, like, normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. Well, normal for, you know, me and you what with you being a weird Cthulu monster." She chuckled. "It's kinda nice how quick it took to get used to that." Then she gasped. "Wait, do you think that's just my programming to be your fuckpet kicking in?"

"Nope," Jean mumbled. "My brain is still reeling."

"If your brain is reeling, why did you fuck him?" Jess muttered.

"Cause...cock...big..." Jean whispered.

"Yeah, Luz, I think that you getting used to me being a weird Cthulian monster is just because you're Luz." Aiden laughed. "And no. I was thinking about the future and fate and destiny and free will and what it all means when the universe ends in darkness."

Luz blinked. "So. Kind of a bummer?"

"I mean..." Aiden grinned, slowly. "It all depends on your perspective."

Luz nodded. Despite her attempt to seem chipper, she cuddled against him more tightly. Her arm squeezed against him - pipe cleaner thin and oh so very desperately human. Beating back eternity through physical contact. So. Aiden leaned over. He kissed the top of her head. Then, whispering, he told Luz his plan. Now that he knew not just himself, but also the world and the future of the whole of humanity and every last star, he knew precisely what he wanted...

Luz listened to him.

Then she sat up.

"You know that is the most insane plan I've ever heard in my life," she said.

Her eyes crinkled.

Her lips skinned back.

Her voice was almost feral.

"I love it!"

TO BE CONTINUED

12