In Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." She groaned and immediately covered her mouth at Jack's look. However, he only laughed.

"I'll let it slide this one time, since we're playing a game with pretty high stakes. But I believe you owe me an article of clothing." Mae glared and took off her sock, throwing it at him. Jack caught it and tossed it aside.

"Cheeky. Let's go again."

The next round Mae lost once again and cursed herself silently, discarding her other sock.

"It's like you want me to win Mae. Hopefully it will be easier for you without those pesky socks."

It was a bit easier the next round, she had more traction as her socks only slipped against the smooth surface of the mat. Finally, winning a round as Jack slipped, Mae smirked in victory. Jack removed his watch.

"Hey! That's not fair! That's not an item of clothing."

"I know you're dying to see me undressed, but if your socks count then so does my watch. Besides, you already had the upper hand in wearing more clothing than I." Mae rolled her eyes. Jack grabbed her and swatted her ass, hard.

"Hey! No physical punishments! I won a day!"

"Oh, I assumed you'd want to start that on a day that wasn't halfway over. But we can use it for today if you'd like."

"No, no we can start tomorrow." Mae said after thinking a moment.

"Good." With that Jack struck her ass hard and quick nine more times before releasing her. "Next round." He said.

Trying to focus, the stinging in Mae's ass made it hard, and she quickly lost the next round. Debating which clothing item to remove first, Mae began to regret never wearing bras. Removing her pants, Mae tossed them to one side, as all that remained was her underwear and shirt.

Eyeing Mae hungrily, Jack lost the next round, with most of his focus lost on her. Quickly discarding his shirt, Jack began the next round.

During the round, while they were twisted around each other, Jack's hand stroked Mae's ass, and his fingers found their way inside of her underwear. Squirming away, Mae broke her position and lost the round.

"Cheater! You can't do that!"

"I didn't say I'd play fairly Mae. Let's be very clear. I don't play fair. Discard your next piece of clothing or I will for you." Angrily taking off her top, Mae bunched it up and threw it as Jack's face. Which he easily caught and tossed to the side.

Breasts hanging down as her right hand found the yellow circle, one of Jack's hands began to fondle her right breast. Keeping focus, she waited for the right moment, and then elbowed him hard in the groin. Keeling over, Jack held between his legs. "Fuck." He groaned.

"I don't play fair either." Mae smirked as he shed his pants. They were both in only their underwear now, and Mae could practically taste the closeness of her victory.

During what would be the final round, Mae tried to steer clear of Jack as much as possible. Knowing he was gunning for her. Feeling his erection against her back as Jack's hand rested on a color over Mae, she moved as best she could without unbalancing herself. With the next spin, Mae tried to untangle herself, but her movement happened at the exact moment Jack's fingers quickly entered Mae's underwear and thrust roughly three fingers inside her pussy. Letting out a small screech, Mae dove forward and fell.

"That's not fair!" Mae cried as she scrambled away from him and his prying fingers which were slick with her arousal.

"Now don't be a sore loser Mae. If you come ride my cock like you agreed you would, and are good for an entire week I'll consider letting you outside again, okay?"

"It's just a game Jack, don't take it so seriously."

"So should I revoke the three days you won without any physical punishments?" While three days may not seem like a lot to most, it gave her three days to try very reckless behavior without the intense physical consequences. Still, she weighed her options.

Although she wanted to fight, she came to terms with the fact that if she did, she would not just lose what she won in the game, Jack would probably tie her down and fuck her anyways. While she didn't run away she couldn't bring herself to walk over to him and initiate.

"That's alright, I understand." Jack said as he made his way over to her. "It's okay, I'm going to make you feel so good alright?" He said as she began to shiver. Picking her up, Mae stayed in his arms completely frozen and unable to move. Bringing her to his room somewhat relieved Mae. At least she wouldn't be subjected to thinking of this experience everytime she was in her room, which she now considered to be a sort of sanctuary.

Laying her on the bed, Jack softly ran his hands down Mae's sides before stepping away. Grabbing something from his drawer, Jack came back with padded handcuffs which he attached to each wrist and the headboard. At first Mae felt hesitant, but then became silently grateful that the control be taken from her. There would be no option to really fight now. Kissing her lips, Jack's fingers found their way to each of Mae's nipples. They deftly squeezed her breasts and twirled her nipples as he kissed his way down to them and began to lick and suck. Softly moaning, Mae instinctively arched her back, pushing her breasts further in his mouth.

Continuing to tease her breasts Jack slipped off Mae's panties and used his knees to spread her legs. Working his mouth down, his tongue found Mae's clit and began to suck and swirl his tongue around it. Beginning to lap all of her juices, he darted his tongue in and out of her slick pussy. Moaning and bucking against him, Mae's brain didn't have room to be ashamed. Smiling against her cunt as Jack held her thighs down with his hands he continued to attack with his tongue as it found her clit once more. Bringing Mae to the brink of her orgasm, she whined as he removed his tongue.

Releasing his hands from her thighs, Jack removed his briefs, his cock slapping against his stomach. After spreading lube against Mae's already wet opening, and covering his cock with it, he began to slowly insert himself inside of Mae. The tantalizing slow pace made Mae try to buck her hips, but Jack held her down steadily.

Pressing into her slowly, he completely filled her and paused. Mae's cunt pulsed around him. Groaning, Mae continued to try to move against Jack's cock. Moving up and down Jack built a slow leisurely rhythm as he fucked her. To Mae's agony he kept the same smooth rhythm, but filled her fully. Finally, she couldn't take anymore.

"Please fuck me sir." She moaned and cried at once. Jack withdrew his cock and slammed into her. Withdrawing his cock once more Jack flipped Mae around, positioning her in doggy style.

"Happy to oblige my good girl." Jack once again slammed into her. His cock burrowing deeper than ever in this position. Beginning to fuck Mae deep, fast, and hard had them both panting and moaning. Gathering Mae's hair in his hand, Jack pulled roughly. He slowly pulled out of Mae, only to roughly slam into her all at once again.

"Please please please." Mae cried.

"Go ahead, ask me."

"Please sir, can I come!" She moaned.

With his free hand Jack squeezed each of Mae's breasts. Jack's hand found its way down to her clit and pressed down firmly on it with his thumb. Mae moaned loudly as she started to cum, but Jack didn't stop fucking her as she rid the high of the orgasm.

Continually, Jack hit Mae's G spot again and again, and she had never felt so full. Quickening his pace even more, Jack released Mae's hair from his hand as his arms squeezed her breasts as he pulled her straight against him. Mae steadied herself against the headboard as her entire body shook. He continued to fuck her and Mae reached the edge once again as he pressed firmly on her sensitive bud once more. With a final thrust and push on her clit, they both reached their climax.

12