In Time Ch. 06

Story Info
Mae gets into trouble.
5.4k words
4.73
8.1k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

Feeling a rush of excitement, as the new day meant no punishments, Mae quickly got dressed. Having woken extra early, Mae found herself surprised to find Jack already sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, sweet girl." Jack smiled at her.

"You're up earlier than usual."

"Yes, as are you. I figured you might be, so I wanted to be sure I would be awake to greet you."

"You mean to keep a close eye on me."

"Maybe, you're rather nice to look at after all. Come and sit down. I'll make you breakfast."

"I can make it myself." Mae smiled sweetly and venomously back at him. Making her way through the kitchen.

"It wasn't a request, and you better address me correctly, little girl. Remember, you can still receive punishments today-they just won't be physical. Consider this your only warning."

"Yes, Sir," Mae grumbled as she sat down. Deciding that fighting over breakfast wasn't worth a punishment.

The day wore on, and Jack did indeed keep an eye on her. Hovering over her, everywhere she went, she constantly felt his eyes on her and his presence. Brushing her teeth, reading a book, going to her room, it didn't matter. Jack was there. The house began to feel smaller and smaller and Jack larger and larger.

"Can you stop!" Mae finally said as the claustrophobia began closing in on her.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"If you keep watching me, waiting for me to mess up, I'm guaranteed to. How am I supposed to trust you if you don't trust me?"

"It's not like you've been exactly trustworthy, Mae."

"And you have?! You've given me such good reasons to trust you?" Mae yelled.

"Do you need to excuse yourself until you can have a calm, grown-up, conversation with me, without yelling?" Jack suggested more than asked. Mae shoved him away from her, but he only caught her wrists in his hands. Mae tried to pull away from him.

"No, I can fu-" Mae caught herself just in time "-reaking yell at you if I want to yell at you! You f- you a- you're so annoying!" The sentence came out disjointed, as she stopped herself from adding several choice words for Jack, with the memory of the soap still lingering on her tongue.

As Mae tried to pull away from Jack's grip, he only held firm, and led her to a corner in her bedroom. Shoving her nose into the corner, Jack merely held her there while Mae fought against him.

"You're taking a time-out little girl. Since you want to act like a child, I'll treat you as one. Now, unless you want to escalate this to a physical punishment, you better keep your position and nose in the corner when I release you. Understood?"

Grinding her teeth and making fists with her hands, Mae grumbled out, "Yes, sir."

Releasing her, Jack waited momentarily to see if Mae would disobey. Though humiliated, Mae stayed in position, not wanting to incur a physical punishment. Heat rose from her fingertips through her whole body as she stayed still.

"I'm putting five minutes on the timer. Perhaps you can be a good girl and talk with me calmly after that, huh?"

Mae inhaled deeply as she rolled her eyes and kicked the wall on a quick exhale. As time slowly passed, Mae found herself getting more agitated, if possible. She wanted to scream and never stop.

Though Jack had walked away from her, Mae could still feel his presence in the room and didn't dare move away from the wall.

Hearing a timer beep, Mae continued to wait at the wall, just in case Jack was testing her.

"That's time. Come, kneel in front of me, Mae."

Mae turned around to see Jack sitting on the bed, looking at her and pointing to the ground in front of him. Appalled at the suggestion. Mae simply stayed standing where she was.

"I'm trying to hold up my side of the deal, Mae. If you don't want a physical punishment, then you need to listen to me. The first time I ask."

Stomping over and crossing her arms, Mae kneeled down in front of Jack.

"Good girl." Jack said as he patted her head and made adjustments to her position. Which included spreading her knees apart.

"Now, you can talk to me and I will listen as long as it's respectful. I value your thoughts and feelings and always want to take them into consideration." Jack said calmly, but Mae only scoffed and rolled her eyes. Jack's own eyes narrowed on Mae.

"You don't believe me?"

"Yeah, I don't think you were taking either my thoughts or my feelings into consideration when you kidnapped me."

"Whether or not you believe it, I absolutely did. I knew it would be hard for you, as I know it is still hard for you. I know we will be able to move past that eventually, though. You will realize, in time, how much you needed me. How safe you will feel with me." Mae began laughing coldly, the idea completely absurd to her. And then, quite suddenly, she felt as if she might start crying and never stop. Blinking rapidly, Mae tried her best to keep her tears away. She wanted to go back to anger, where she felt a bit more in control.

"I know you can't see it now, but I promise you will." Jack smiled down at her. Rolling her eyes, Mae let his words stoke the fire in her.

"Now," Jack said as he stood up. "I believe you rolled your eyes at me three times?" Jack asked as he grabbed a notebook and a pen. "You will write, 'I will not roll my eyes' 300 times, and 'I will respect my Master' 100 times for that sweet little push earlier."

"You can't be serious." Mae's fury was almost steaming out of her.

"I know. I also think I'm probably being too generous as well. Should I make it more for your little tantrum?"

"You're the whole reason for my 'little tantrum,' you wouldn't leave me alone."

"Even so, I expect respect even when I frustrate you. I'm sure I will frustrate you in the future, but you need to communicate. Not throw little fits like a child."

Huffing Mae said, "You are not my master, so I'm not writing it." Perhaps the lines she could've done without as much pushback, but she drew the line at master.

"Am I not? I sure mastered that sharp little tongue of yours. I can make it more lines, so you have a chance to really grasp it if you prefer?" Jack asked as he held the notebook out for Mae.

"No, sir," Mae grumbled.

"Alright, I would get started then. You have 24 hours to complete all of the lines. I want them neat and in good handwriting, or I'll add more lines for you to write."

"24 hours?! There's no way I can write all of those lines by then."

"I suggest you get started, then." Jack smiled in satisfaction, and Mae had to close her eyes to keep from rolling them.

Triumphant Jack left the room, confident that the lines would keep Mae distracted and out of trouble, for at least the rest of the day.

Sitting at the desk in her room, Mae began by numbering each line. It ended up being almost 12 pages, which didn't seem as much as Mae originally thought.

After only the second page and about 35 minutes later, Mae's hand was already exhausted. Rubbing it out, she stood up and stretched, while looking for something to kick or hit to let out her anger. Even though this was never something she had to endure in school, she felt exactly like a scolded school child and it irritated her.

Sighing, and wanting the punishment over with, Mae sat down to start again. Still, she rebelled in a way that wouldn't get her in trouble. As she wrote out each 'I will not roll my eyes' down over and over, she made the 'not' tiny, and almost unreadable. Although you could still see it, at first glance it made it appear as if she wrote 'I will roll my eyes.' Okay, perhaps it wasn't very rebellious, but she felt satisfied all the same.

Every once in a while, Mae sensed Jack watching her from the doorway. When this occurred, she felt like breaking the pen and throwing it at him, or trying to stab him with it. Instead, her grip only tightened, and she refused to look at him.

Hours later, multiple breaks, and with less than three pages left, Mae moved on to begin writing, 'I will respect my master.'

Mae wrote each line similar to a meme she saw a long time ago. The line ended up looking more like 'I will rEsPeCt my mAsTEr.' Again, perhaps not the most rebellious, but at least showed exactly how she felt about having to write those lines. Forty-five minutes later, Mae sat back in her chair, completely finished. Sighing, she rubbed out her aching wrist.

Standing and stretching her limbs, Mae looked out her window. She couldn't help but admire the view. The golden hour sun warmed the leaves and sprinkled down on the ground, coating it in dark honey. Placing a hand on the window, and another on the collar forever around her neck, Mae considered the barriers that kept her so far away from the world that looked so close.

"Dinner's ready." Jack's voice ripped Mae from her thoughts as she looked at the person responsible for all the barriers to begin with.

Grabbing the notebook, Mae met Jack at the doorway. "I've finished."

Taking the notebook, Jack stroked her head. "Good girl. I'll look at it after dinner."

They ate silently for a moment until Jack said, "What were you thinking about?"

"What?"

"When you were looking out the window?"

"Oh." Mae paused for a moment. "Just that summer will be ending soon."

"That's all?"

"Yes, sir." Mae noticed all of her anger had dissipated, leaving her tired and with a small ache in her chest.

"Yes, I can't believe how quick the time has been moving. It's beautiful here in the fall. I think you'll quite enjoy it Mae." Mae couldn't stop the tears that began to gently sweep down her face. Rapidly and silently, they moved.

Standing up, Jack easily picked her up in his arms and held her close. All Mae could register was her weakness. Her weakness to fight him, unable to fight, to even fight off her own feelings of despair and self-pity. Hating herself, she let him hold her as she cried and cried.

Halfway through a movie, Mae finally got ahold of herself and made to move away from Jack. Only holding her tighter, Jack stroked her hair and hushed her. "Stop, let me go. You have the worst taste in movies." Mae grumbled as she tried to get away from him.

"You watched it halfway through without saying anything. Why the change of heart?"

Closing her eyes to stop herself from rolling them, Mae said, "Please let me go."

"Okay, well, since you don't want to finish the movie, I suppose I can go over the lines you wrote. Please kneel as before." Jack said as he let her go and grabbed her notebook. With a huff, Mae knelt to the floor, too relieved he had let her go to be really upset.

"Good girl. Why were you punished Mae?" Jack asked, as he scanned over her lines.

"For rolling my eyes and pushing you, sir." Jack's eyes flicked up briefly to Mae's with a look saying he expected more.

"Thank you for punishing me, sir. I'm sorry, I will respect you and I will not roll my eyes in the future."

"I hope that's the case, though I doubt it." Jack slightly chuckled as he showed Mae the page he was looking at. Pointing out the small not's, and the jokingly written lines. "Cute." Jack said, "I'll accept them this time, but I see I'll have to make my instructions clearer in the future." Jack then leaned down so his face was mere inches from Mae's. "Writing 'not' small like that actually had you focus more on that aspect of the line, so I'd say my lesson worked out well. Despite your best efforts."

"Except for the fact that people's brains don't interact with negatives well. Instead of saying 'Don't forget this,' it's better to say 'Remember this.' The 'don't' is automatically blurry in the brain." Mae expertly countered.

After staring for a moment, Jack laughed loudly. "I guess I'll have to remember that one." He said with a wink. "Should I have you redo all those lines then? So you will better remember?"

"No, sir," Mae quickly said, to which Jack smirked.

"Alright then, get to bed. You have a whole other day without physical punishments tomorrow. And I, for one, cannot wait for what you teach me next."

"Yeah, and if you 'teach' me anymore, I'm going to end up with carpal tunnel." Mae said over her shoulder as she stood up and walked to her bedroom.

The next morning, while Jack and Mae ate breakfast, Jack made Mae's heart skip several beats.

"I have to leave for a short time today, Mae. Can I trust you to be good, or do I need to lock you in the room?" Jack said and took a sip of coffee.

"I'll be good, sir," Mae said, perhaps too quickly. She couldn't fathom his words, but she wouldn't miss this opportunity.

Her heart rose at the chance to be alone, and maybe become finally free. Jack simply raised his eyebrows and then studied her with his eyes. After a moment, Jack finally spoke.

"Alright then. You are responsible for any consequences you'll face if you're not." In reality, Jack knew Mae needed a little space, and he wanted to give it to her. He figured she might get into a little trouble, but he was more than happy to correct her if she did.

"Yes, sir," Mae said breathlessly. Mind spinning with all the possibilities, she tried to pin it down and not let Jack catch on to her eagernesses too much.

"Well then, I'm off. Be a good girl," Jack said and bent down to kiss Mae's temple.

Watching curiously, Mae found herself surprised as Jack exited towards the pool. After waiting for a moment, Mae slinked down towards the pool to find Jack gone. She listened on the other side of the exit door and heard a car start up. There must be a garage on the other side of the door, Mae thought.

Once she heard the car drive away, and waited several moments, Mae tried the door, only to find it, unsurprisingly, locked. Running, Mae tried the next two doors as well, only to find the same result. Feeling her heart beating fast and hard in her chest, Mae knew she would have to be quick, as she didn't know how long she had to try and escape.

Grabbing a stool from underneath the kitchen counter, Mae ran with it as hard as she could into one of the floor-length windows. Cursing at it, as all her strength reared back at her as the window didn't budge, and she fell on her ass. Leaving the stool lying on the ground, Mae looked closer at the glass. Noticing the glass looked extremely thick, Mae caught her breath and moved on.

Finding bobby pins and trying a fork, Mae tried to pick each of the doors. When that didn't work, Mae then threw herself against each of them, trying to force them open. Trying the keypad proved useless, as it said the administrator has denied access and to log into a third device.

Searching the house, Mae found nothing of note from the previous times she searched. Even looking through Jack's room and bathroom rendered itself useless. Mae expected to find more of his cruel torment toys in his room ar least, but found nothing. She suspected he must keep them in his office.

Collapsing on the couch, Mae sighed, feeling rather useless. Here she had time away from Jack, yet couldn't figure a way out of the damn house, or to contact someone. There must be something she hadn't thought of yet.

After milling her mind for anymore ideas, Mae got up, exasperated, from the couch. No longer able to handle the silence that beckoned her own angry thoughts, Mae scanned the records Jack owned. Landing on some 70s rock, Mae played the record and sung along, as she picked up some of the items, that in a rush, she discarded earlier.

As Mae picked up the stool, movement caught her eye. A little in the distance, Mae saw a woman, who looked to be in her mid 60s, walking a large dog.

Dropping the stool, Mae pounded on the windows and waved, trying to catch the woman's eye. Screaming as loud as she could, she continued to pound and try to get herself noticed. Running to the record player, Mae turned it up as high as it would go. The sound splicing her own ears, Mae ran back to the window. Although her mind started telling her it was hopeless, Mae wouldn't stop trying. "Please!! Please! Please." Mae sobbed.

Suddenly, the curtains began coming down, and Mae's heart stopped. Turning around, Mae saw Jack remove the needle from the record and then turn around. They faced each other in the now silence, broken only by Mae's rapidly breathing and sniffing from her earlier sobbing.

"Come kneel in front of me." Words chilling to the bone, Mae followed his orders immediately.

"Stop. I believe little bitches like you can crawl to me," Jack said.

After hesitating for a moment, Mae got down and crawled over to Jack on her hands and knees, stopping and kneeling at his feet.

"Forehead to the ground, legs apart." Not wanting to test him, Mae obeyed.

"Stay." Jack said and walked away.

Mae heard him leave the room but didn't dare move. Kneeling and waiting felt like an eternity. When Jack came back, she heard more than just his footsteps. She heard multiple. Confirmed by the fact that when Jack fully entered the room, he spoke, but clearly wasn't addressing Mae.

"There she is, waiting for you like the little slut she is." Jack said coldly and Mae heard deep chuckles in response. The idea that others were looking at her in this position made her cheeks flush and her throat dry.

"Mae, come here and kneel." Moving only her head to his voice, Mae saw that Jack sat in his chair. On the couch before the chair sat three men, who she recognized as taking her when she ran away. Shaking in fear, Mae didn't move.

"Now, little girl." Slowly, Mae went to stand up.

"Uh uh. Crawl to me." Squeezing her eyes shut, Mae once again crawled to Jack. Going the long way around the coffee table to keep her distance from the three men.

"You've got your bitch well trained, Sir," one of the men said.

"Yes, well, if that were the case, you wouldn't be here. She listens on occasion, but she's not truly housebroken."

Feeling her heart in her stomach, Mae felt as if she might throw up from embarrassment and nerves. When she finally knelt in front of Jack, she put her forehead to the floor as he commanded earlier.

"Sit up and look me in the eye." Returning to her original position, Mae looked into Jack's eyes, currently cold and set hard.

"Since you need so much attention, I've decided to enlist the help of my men to help discipline and satiate my little attention whore. I have instructed them to do what they please with you. I will watch to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand, as well as make sure you're properly punished."

"You said no physical punishments!" Mae cried, unable to help herself. They had an agreement.

"I believe I told you that I wouldn't touch you, and I won't. They will."

"No, please. I'll take whatever physical punishment you give me. Please." While beyond pissed at him, she had to try to reason with him. A punishment from him would be better than having to endure whatever the three men had in plan for her.

"A deal's a deal Mae."

"You snake! You slimy fucking snake!" Mae yelled as she stood up and hit Jack. One of the men grabbed her arm, and freeing herself from his grip, she made a run for it.

Making it as far as the outside of her door, until someone pulled her back by her shirt, Mae landed in someone's arms. Four hands brought her back to the living room, where she screamed and kicked, trying to get away from them.

Quickly, they stripped her. Running their hands down Mae's body, they squeezed her ass and her breasts, teasing her nipples and her clit. The third man came and fastened ropes around her arms, securing them behind her back. Getting creative with the ropes, the man also decided to rap them around her breasts. Turning a slight red, Mae's tits protruded from the ropes that held them. Jack stood only to come and check the safety of the ropes, sitting back down once satisfied.

The other two men continued to explore her body with their fingers, while the third man attached a spreader bar to her ankles. The third man scraped his teeth and tongue up the inside of her leg, biting down hard on her inner thigh. As she screamed, one man placed a ring gag in her mouth, while the other slapped her breasts. With the ring gag secured the man shoved three fingers inside of Mae's mouth. Shoving his fingers as far back as the would go, Mae gagged on them. The man slapping her tits, also took the time to suck each nipple, and stretch them with his teeth. All of them were much rougher than Jack had ever been. Mae connected it with their clumsiness and inexperience. Two of the men undressed as one of them held her.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers
12