In Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing her breasts, they pulled them, and helped Mae over to the couch. The third man laid down, while his erection stood high. Mae tried to struggle against what was happening, but the other two men brought her on top of the third. He immediately pounded roughly into her pussy as his fingers teased her nipples.

"Ah, she is such a fucking slut, so wet and ready for all our cocks already." The third man said and the other two laughed.

The second man went to the armrest near her head, and wrapped his fingers in her hair. Bringing his cock into her mouth he began to fuck her mouth, hitting the back of her throat over and over.

"Ahh, that's a good little bitch. Suck my cock like the greedy little whore you are."the second man said.

The first man undressed and slapped her ass as he positioned himself at her puckering asshole. He slowly made his way into her rarely used hole and began increasing speed.

"Fuck, you're pretty little asshole is so tight. I'm going to fuck it until it's loose."

Mae had never felt so dirty, used, and helpless, so why was she soaking wet and moaning? Her body felt so full and she moaned in pleasure and pain as they roughly fucked her. The second man held her up by her shoulder with one hand and began pulling and twisting roughly on her nipples as he roughly fucked her mouth. All the while the third man began stroking her clit as his other hand wrapped around her hip, pulling him towards her. However, the first man held her thighs as he pulled her in the opposite direction, going faster and harder with every second. Being pulled by two opposite forces while feeling them buried deep inside her, began to make Mae's body shake. Body on full display with her legs being spread as far as they would go.

Barely did she get a chance to breathe as the second man brought her against the base of his cock again and again. Drool spilled down her mouth and onto her breasts, which continued to be tortured by unrelenting hands. The first man continued to slap her ass with every thrust, nearly bringing her to the edge. Mae couldn't tell if she was crying at the roughness or the fact that her body was enjoying it in some twisted way.

"Stop." Jack said and the men all froze inside her. "My little whore is about to come. She is not allowed to come tonight. You may continue, but don't let her come." Mae cursed internally. How could Jack know she was about to come? Why was she about to come? The third man pinched her clit as the first man pulled out of her ass. Mae would've come from him pulling out if the other man didn't pinch her.

While the two men stayed inside her, they didn't thrust, only stayed still, leaving Mae wanting more. Trying to move against both of their dicks, she reasoned, the sooner they came, the sooner it would be over. Also, she couldn't stand the feeling of being inside them, with no friction to satisfy her. However, they only chuckled and held her still.

"You really do have a little whore on your hands. She can't get enough." That was enough to still Mae's body.

The first man came back with a bowl of ice cubes, and the third man pulled out of Mae as he grabbed one. Unable to see what was happening, Mae assumed they were switching positions. While they did switch positions, before the first man inserted his cock into her slick pussy, he grabbed an ice cube, sucked on it, and slipped it inside her pussy instead. Screaming and thrashing, Mae tried to dislodge it, but he held it there firmly.

Waiting for the ice cube to melt, they brought Mae to the floor and flipped her sideways. The third and second man switched, the second man began to insert his drool soaked cock into her tiny ass. Ice cube finally melted, the first man shoved his rock hard cock in Mae's pussy. The third man essentially sat on Mae's face as he had her take his cock in her mouth. Tasting her own pleasure from the tip of her tongue to the back of her throat made her gag.

Continuing their assault on Mae, the men occasionally pinched her clit or slid ice cubes on her breasts anytime Mae came too close to cumming. Which became a frequent build up, only to have it ripped from her. Removing his cock from Mae's mouth, the third man rapidly stroked it, and then came, warm and thick, all over Mae's face.

"Such a good little cum dump," the third man said as he patted her head. The first man slowed severaly times while pulling out, only to quickly dig back into Mae's pussy hard. The first and the second man aligned their movements so they were moving in and out of her cohesively, making Mae feel as if she were on a teeter-totter. The first man also pulled out when he came, and spurred his cum across her breasts and belly. When the second man came into her asshole, his cum began soilling out of the tight hole, to which he quickly fitted with a buttplug.

"Hold that in for me," he said with a slap to Mae's ass.

"Now dress us." The third man said as he untied her arms. Mae shook her head and pulled away from them. Wanting to get as fae away as possible from them, she began to back away.

"Oh, you still want more, you hungry whore?"

Looking towards Jack, as if he might save her, Mae pleaded at him with her eyes. But he only watched, almost completely detached from what Mae experienced.

Pinning Mae's arms above her head, the first man inserted his limp cock inside her mouth. Making her hold it inside her mouth until it grew firm. The second man held her legs down and positioned his own limp cock at her wet entrance. Teasing as he used his hand to stroke his cock up and down Mae's entrance.

The third man grabbed his belt and began raining down swats across Mae's breasts. The second man quickly became hard at Mae's moaning and squirming and gave a sharp thrust into Mae's pussy. Fucking her harder and rougher than the others had, she could barely keep up with his pace.

"This is all you're good for whore. Understand? You're lucky a worthless bitch as yourself has someone to fill these needy holes." The second man sneered at her. "That's all you are. Holes to fuck and use over and over."

Ramming over and over while he squeezed Mae's thighs, he fucked her without mercy. Showing her exactly what he meant by his words. As he came, he pulled out, and as cum came down all over her, he grabbed the belt from the third, striking her pussy hard. With his limp cock still inside her mouth, as she wailed, the first man spoke, leaning into her face. "Are you ready to be a good little bitch and dress us now?" Mae nodded, and he released her.

They stood waiting for her to get herself up. As she did, the third man spoke. "You've got a mess to clean up first," he said, pointing to their collective cum on the floor. Looking at them in defeat, she knew what they wanted, but couldn't quite get herself to do it.

Shoving her face to the floor, the third man spoke. "Now. Unless you're wanting another round." Licking it up, Mae could feel herself shudder. Finally, she got up and dressed the men while they groped and teased her body.

"Mae, come kneel in front of me. You three can leave. Thank you for your help in teaching my bitch a lesson." Grinning and nodding, the men left as Mae knelt in front of Jack. Desperately Mae wanted to shower. Her entire body was sticky with cum.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say to me, little girl?"

While Mae could think of several things to say to Jack, she felt exhausted and couldn't bring herself to fight any longer. Resigned to the fact that, no matter what she thought, Jack could always make things worse for her.

"Thank you for punishing me, sir. I'm sorry for- for being bad, sir."

"Good girl. All is forgiven, sweet girl. Would you like to get cleaned up?" Mae nodded fiercely, and Jack held out his hand for her. Leading Mae to the shower, he turned it on for her and helped her in. Compared to the men, he was so gentle, but she supposed even a wolf would appear gentle compared to those men. Jack stayed out of the shower, but in the bathroom, watching her as she tried to wash away everything that just happened.

"Would you like me to remove that plug?" Jack asked. Blushing deeply Mae nodded. As gently as he could, Jack removed the buttplug from her ass, and Mae inhaled sharply. Stopping Jack by his wrist as he began to remove his arm from the shower, Mae held onto him tightly.

"Yes, what is it Mae?" Jack asked. Mae simply shook her head and released him. Washing her body over and over she felt sore and sensitive, but the warm water helped soothe her.

Coming out of the shower, Jack helped to dry Mae off. "What do you need, sweet girl?" He whispered into her ear as he ran the towel down her back.

"Will you just hold me, please?" Mae asked uncertainly, knowing he would, knowing that's what she wanted, but hating herself for it.

"Certainly." Jack smiled. He held her as he hydrated her, as they ate dinner, and as she said, "I'm never playing another game with you ever again," right before she fell asleep.

"Never say never Mae." Jack whispered as he tucked her into bed. Finally, Jack felt a shift in Mae, and he was already plotting his next moves in order to keep his advantage.

12