All Comments on 'In Times of Trouble'

by DontScream

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joeygtjoeygtover 14 years ago
Very nice!

Enjoyed it thoroughly. The descriptions of her stripping were extremely erotic. She got off kind off easy, but an excellent tale none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks. Got me very hard. Loved the rough handling of her tits. Have you thought of doing a story on the woman in the cell?

dm47dm47over 11 years ago
Another good one.

You're making my day. I love that two men had her at different times in the story. Also liked the man coming in while she had anothers cock in her mouth. This was great! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Job

You have a great way of telling a story. I envy you. Not much to offer in the way of constructive criticism. Possible alternatives?

If she had a husband or young daughter to protect to make her need to cooperate more important?

Having her husband witness events add to humiliation?

Have her hiding a flash drive with real damaging information?

Maybe husband was creator of damaging information?

At the end, her actions give her total ability to re-enter country with total immunity.

However she will have to repeat her performance with others?

What if at the end, the guard who returned the computer had emailed her mother, sister or daughter to joint them? Heroine leaves unknowing that her email has brought in others.

Loved your writing.

Let me know if you follow up on these suggestions. I would love to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous