In Too Deep Pt. 01

Story Info
Erica meets a stranger at his office for her first.
2.5k words
4.29
10.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No turning back now" was the ever present thought, nearly audible, as I heard the door shut. The tiled floors bounced each sound along in a gentle rolling echo. The slide of the deadbolt split through the air, triggering a sharp rise in my heart rate accompanied by shivers that came in rapid waves beginning at my shoulders and darting down my sides. The excitement and anxiousness were impossible to hold in check as my entire body began to quiver. I couldn't help but hold my breath in an effort to keep silent and not be found, but it made no difference.. he knew where I would be before he ever walked through the door.

"Maybe he'll get cold feet and leave".

I was having second thoughts and began searching my mind for an out where there wasn't one. I began to question my willingness to follow through.

His feet were not cold; encased in sturdy work boots, moving confidently away from the door and toward the row of sinks along the wall. Along the opposite wall were two urinals and 3 enclosed stalls. I watched as the boots pivoted and stepped away from the sinks. They passed out of my view from underneath the stall door, but their heavy thumps continued until reaching one of the urinals.

"Ugh.. is it even him?". I feigned annoyance at the possibility that an uninvited guest could've walked in, innocently looking for a piss.

For another uncomfortable moment there was complete silence. My breath seized in my chest. The pull of a zipper briefly cut the hush. A slight grunt ushered in the sound of piss hitting the urinal, seemingly deliberate in pinpointing the reservoir of water with a forceful stream instead of the urinal wall. This, combined with the previous sighting of his large boots, began to etch a mental profile for a man I had never met. A frame considerably larger than my own combined with the bravado to ensure anyone in earshot hears how powerful his stream is when he pisses. I began to get flush at the realization that I no longer wished he would walk back out the door without getting what he was there for.

After finishing at the urinal he walked back to the row of sinks, turning a faucet on and washing his hands. I was completely on edge as he walked towards the exit, stopping to dry off. I heard the paper towel fall into the trash can, but then silence. The pause seemed eternal.

"Please don't go.." I muttered internally. As if in response, his heavy footsteps brought him to the stall door that had been hiding me from view. Next came a forceful knuckle-knock, followed by an open palm smack that caused the door to rattle against the sliding lock holding it closed.

I was now certain this was not an unwitting restroom-goer. It was him.

The ball was now firmly in my court. I had responded to an ad he posted online. He answered promptly, and after hearing a little about me, was interested in meeting right away. He explained that the bathrooms at his office building would be a perfect place to meet, and that not many people worked there on the weekend. Not nobody.. just not many, and he liked it that way. I was nervous about the location and I let him know. He responded with detailed directions, ending with "two knocks and a palm. after that I'll give you about 10 seconds to open the door. you don't.. no hard feelings. you do.. you'll feel something hard."

10 seconds now..

Through all the anxiety I hadn't noticed that my hand had found it's way up my tight little black/white striped mini-skirt. I was playing with myself over the lace of black thong panties that were beginning to turn slick, soaking in the precum leaking from the little mound of cock underneath. I didn't need the 10 seconds. I reached out and slid the lock free of its catch. The door began to pull open revealing my mystery man, and revealing a mystery gurl to him in return.

He opened the door fully and looked me over from toe-to-head, I could only smile somewhat sheepishly and glare at the tile floor while he studied me.

"Well what do we have here?..". His voice was deep enough to startle me. "You getting started without me?"

I looked up to see him noticing my hand still rubbing out circles over my cock. Reflexively I stopped.

"I like to see that, but I'd rather you come down off that shitter and rub mine a little bit too".

I was sitting on the toilet tank, my black heels resting on the seat to keep any eyes other than his from an accidental peek. He reached out a hand and helped me down, and as I stood up I pulled the hem of my skirt down tight to cover my exposed underwear. It now just barely managed to cover past my ass cheeks.

"Fuck yea baby.. you look even better than the pics you sent!" He guided me out of the stall and into the open foyer of the bathroom. I felt exposed as he led me further from my discrete little stall and into the open exposure of a shared space. It was very sleek and spacious. He was right, perfect place.. to fuck. A dropped marble slab seemed to hover in place against the wall until intersecting the opaque glass half-wall of a shower. I had noticed the shower when I first walked in, but had dismissed it due to a certain tunnel vision. I began to see this bathroom for what it was, or more precisely, what it was for. The ergonomic cedar bench peeking out from behind the shower wall drove me straight to the point.. every surface was inviting and tailor made for sex.

My ass felt the wide outside edge of the sink slab without ever noticing I had been strategically placed there. Both my hands were interlocked with his, and he was holding me back at arms length. His eyes ran over my body, serious and quietly judging my outfit. My tight skirt barely connected from hips to chest by two small buckles on each side, leaving my smooth stomach and sides openly visible underneath a minimal fit denim jacket. The entire thing held upright by simple black heels; now shuffling slightly against the floor. I knew how to show off for a man who was expecting it, and I crossed one knee over the other, offering him increasing views of my thighs as I worked the skirt up and down with my hands. He took in my little budding tits that hardly shook from the action. I felt so sexy in my full make up, I pulled at the corner of my lipsticked bottom lip with my teeth as my shadowed eyes gestured my willingness.

"Oh yea, we're going to break you in real good baby.." he said in a quiet gravelly voice.

I wondered why he said "we"..

Without a word he ran his hands down to my hips and squeezed gently before pulling me away from the sink, placing himself in my position while simultaneously moving me out in front of him to the open floor. As he leaned against the sinks he gazed briefly into my eyes before looking down, turning his attention toward his own waistline, then resuming eye contact filled with expectation. No words needed to be spoken, I searched for the buckle of his belt. His hands never left my waist, only gripped a little tighter as I set the strap of his belt free from the clasp. His eyes held mine as I unbuttoned his jeans. I found myself wishing he would kiss me, my breaths coming in ever-shorter gasps. The kiss never came.

He let one hand loose from my hip, pulling my hand away just as I grasped his zipper. Promptly placing his hand back he used a gentle downward force that effortlessly caused my knees to bend. My entire torso descended through his hands until I was squatting in front of him, skirt riding up my thighs and exposing the petite lump in my panties, his hands finding a home on my slender shoulders.

"You're gonna suck my cock, but I'm gonna pull it out for you, and I'm gonna hold it. I'm going to feed it to you.. you understand?"

My moan was uncontrollable and almost guttural. "Uhuhh."

"You will also speak clearly when I ask you if you understand. I don't want to guess what your sissy bitch ass is trying to say. If you understand, say yes. If you don't.. say no. You understand?"

"Yes." I sighed. I had been with verbal men before, but his words were coated in self-confidence and experience, pushing me almost instantly into a trance-like state.

"Good. Look at me."

I obeyed.

He pressed the open button of his jeans against my chin and felled his zipper in a way that caused his knuckles to run down my neck, staring into my eyes; silently demanding I do the same and not move a muscle.

As he pulled his fly open he he hooked his thumb into his briefs and pulled down until I felt my chin being nestled into his coarse pubic hair. The hand on my shoulder lifted and came to rest on the top of my head. He ran his fingers into my hair as he guided my nose into his exposed bush.

"That's the smell of a real man there, huh baby? Get a good whiff. That's gonna get your juices flowing. Go ahead.. close those eyes and take it in gurl."

I respectfully obliged, but my juices were already well past flowing. His smell was intoxicating. His personal hygiene must have been impeccable. He smelled clean even though it was apparent he hadn't showered recently; his musty smell, warm and humid, seeping out from his crotch, a small appetizer for my meal to come. I stole a small kiss to the waistband of his underwear.

"Ohh yeaa, you're good and ready little gurl. I like that. Can you tell?". His cock began to bulge a bit through his briefs and hug tighter to the underside of my smooth chin.

I stifled a moan into a reply. "Mhm......yes."

He smiled his approval when I looked up in apology.

"Put that sissy mouth on it." he demanded as he pushed my head down several inches the place where the tip rested between the fabric and his upper thigh. I gave his shaft a pouty kiss just below the head.

"No..." his hand quickly moved from the top of my head to the back, gripping tighter. "I don't want you to kiss it. I want you to put your fucking mouth on it."

Obediently my mouth opened as he pulled my head in tight to his crotch, landing along a section of the shaft. The thickness surprised me. It was like mouthing the side of a goddamn tenderloin through a cheesecloth!

He stroked himself with my mouth a bit as he maneuvered me towards the head. Once in place, my head now cocked to the side in order to give him a view, he watched me intently as my tongue registered the salty-sweet taste of his precum soaking through the briefs. I was turning him on, and it melted me. At that moment he pulled away. My moan begged him to come back.

"Mmmm. You're a greedy little slut. You want this cock bitch?"

"Yes."

"You want this cock bitch?"

"Yess." I felt like I could faint. The nerves were gone, replaced fully by a desire to be used by this burly blue-collar stud.

His jeans dropped to the floor and I helped him step his way out of them.

"Take these off.." he instructed, eyeing his underwear.

Just as my fingers reached the waistband, he chimed up. "Slowwly."

I complied, slowly working them down and revealing his shaft about a quarter of an inch at a time. It's girth was almost unbelievable, and as the underwear dropped past the head, it gave only the most minimal bounce, held in place by the sheer mass alone despite being swollen by arousal. I brought my attention down to guide the leg holes over his feet and looked back up to see the hand not controlling my head wrapped firmly around his shaft, holding it erect and tight against his stomach, his balls, impressive in size and moderately hairy, the prime source of his intoxicating musk, hanging inches from my face.

Pulling my head back he snapped my attention back to his eyes. "You're gonna moisten those nice balls up a bit before I feed you, understand?".

"Yes.". I was as close to being on fire as a relatively inexperienced cross dresser could be. He had me mesmerized. Fantasy after fantasy had left me desperate for the visceral experience of being a man's play thing, and I was confident now that this one was not going to disappoint.

"Open that pretty mouth and stick out that tongue baby." he ordered. I opened wide, presented my tongue, and was immediately pulled inward. The aroma of his cock filled my nostrils as he found my tongue with his sack. He held my head steady and close as I began to lift one ball with my tongue and suck it into my mouth, repeating with the other, leaving each exceedingly covered in my spit with each exchange. As I serviced his undercarriage he pressed his cock along the ridge of my nose, and pinned the head to my forehead, keeping it in place while I was French kissing his balls, so that as my head swiveled to take them all in, my nose and eyes passed back-and-forth under the girth of his shaft.

Suddenly the sound of the deadbolt sliding free of its lock plate froze me. In a panic I tried to stand to my feet but I was firmly held in place. I craned my neck to look up at my stranger, one eye partially blocked by his ample manhood.

"Ohh don't you stop bitch.." he barked while forcing my head back down. "We're about to have company.. and you're about to show off. With that he pulled my head in tight until I was smothered in his crotch. I strained to see another male figure make his way through the door before shutting it back and replacing the deadbolt to it's locked position.

"Just in time.." my stranger said with a sly smile that could be heard even if not seen. "We've got a real live one here buddy!"

"I can see that!" the intruder chuckled.

"Go ahead and break out that camera, no point in waiting.." he pinned my head firmly into his package. "..I think this little darling is gonna put on good show!"

It was surprising how easily I resigned myself to my fate that Saturday afternoon. Had any other hookup gone this way I would've fought for a way out. This was not my ordinary hookup however, and Rodney was not an ordinary man. As the intruder pressed record on his phone, I surrendered myself to the performance...