In Too Deep Pt. 02

Story Info
Erica gets fulfilled.
1.4k words
4.23
6.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soapy lather had long been rinsed away, I was instead washed in a superficial kind of daze. I felt relaxed, loitering beneath the hot jets of water from the shower head. The wrap-around slatted cedar bench and fogged glass were a great touch. The shower felt tranquil and private despite knowing that "private" could only be used in the loosest of senses. Just outside the half wall I could make out heavy sighs and petite little moans.. my petite little moans. Rodney and his associate were playing back the video I never agreed to be part of. It was the same one I never disagreed to either.

A pause in the rhythmic, humming-moan of a cocksucker..

Many aspects of what I had experienced in this "hook-up room" to that point had been an ambiguous dream of sorts, brought on by the mingling of excitement, desire, and adrenaline, but not moment that corresponded to the audio now seeping it's way through the steam.

I was squatted down, legs spread open, cocklet hanging daintily in the absence of underwear. My smooth ass rested on my heels and the hem of my skirt rested up around my midsection. Rodney was manning the camera as The Associate, reclined on the bench, had been manning his way around my lips with the head of his cock. The pause came as Rodney changed his camera angle. Pulling away from the closeup, no more than a foot away from my face, I kept my eyes on The Associate's as Rodney slowly stepped back to take in the full exposure.

"Spent all that time getting that pussy-hole warmed up and relaxed... should we get the real party started?" he playfully inquired, posing the question both to The Associate, as well as any future audience.

"Yeah, definitely. She seems ready. Right? You're ready aren't you slut?" he chimed as he pulled his stiff member out of my mouth, allowing me to give a reply that wasn't garbled.

"Ohh yes." I whispered my desire just under the ample head of his cock, the tip brushing against my nose. It was not an act, I was ready. I had been ready for years, yet always just on the short side of action. I was aware now that the action was no longer subject to my choosing. I had given myself to this man and, by proxy, his associate.

"Mmm yeaa, I can tell you are and I like it." his deep voice ringing clear as he circled around behind me. Seconds later his legs slid between mine as he took a seat on the tile below me. "'Cause you're gonna take hold of that cock, guide it to the hole, and you're going to sit on it." he instructed with authority. "I've got some pretty high hopes, so I'm gonna be real disappointed if I don't get something real sexy to look at.."

The thought sent my body into a controlled shake. The associate noticed and gave a sly smile while he stroked himself in front of my face.

"I wasn't looking to do layaway on that shit." he barked after what must have been too long a moment.

Smartly, I took the cue. Blindly reaching my hand down, I found his hairy inner thigh and searched my way upwards until my fingertips grazed along the propped up basket of balls before seizing the base of his fully erect staff.

The air surrounding me was heavy with steam, like the atmosphere of a distant planet. Through the haze came the sound of a beginning.

"Mmmmmm....huhhh. Mmmmmm..huhhhhh."

My sensual tones were convincing. Perhaps more than convincing.. they bordered natural. I stood up in the shower and leaned into the glass.

"Yea rub that dickhead all around that fuck hole baby.. give it a proper introduction!"

"Mmmm..uhhuh." I purred.

Rapid breaths followed, punctuated by a heavily stressed "Uuhhnnnnhh".

"Yeaaaheaa look at thaaat! Tight little pussy swallowed that head!" Rodney narrated. "Yea, grind on that head baby.. work that shit in there."

I know I was blushing as I continued to listen. I was equally embarrassed by, and proud of, the feminine moans and pipsqueaks I heard on the playback. As I took Rodney's thick cock deeper and deeper, my vocalization seamlessly progressed towards female. I found myself aching to watch the video. I also found myself rapidly tugging at my stiff little clitty as the hot water cascaded over it.

The realization came suddenly, and a mild trepidation paired promptly with a sense of release. Short, stringy ropes of cum began to leak down my thigh, only to be ushered away quickly by the running water. My dress, panties, and heels were in a neat pile on the end of the bench outside the shower door. My matted wig hung on the hook just inside the door (Rodney and The Associate demanded I not take the wig off until I was closed behind the shower door. "We don't fuck guys.. only gurls. We don't want to see that shit. Put it back on before you come out.". The Associate's voice was much more tenor-like and squeaky compared to the robust tone which Rodney wielded, but he was very comfortable being in charge).

I was a girl.

The thought sent warm waves through my body and straight to my prostate. I squeezed my limp clit in ecstasy as I continued to ooze small rivulets of cum.

I begrudgingly turned the shower handle until what seemed like a deafening roar became total silence, apart from the echo as water dripped onto the tile floor.

"When you're done, dry off.. get dressed.. and come see me." said Rodney, sounding relaxed."

I followed his directions, but before exiting I stole a moment to run both my hands down the sides of my skirt, pushing it down to its limit, then running them back up along my toned stomach and petite chest. I arched my back in an effort to make my ass pop as I pulled open the shower door. I felt sexy and I wanted this man to see it. Apparently, he was already convinced.

As I walked out I found Rodney sitting on the sink slab, his elbows on his knees, his posture forward and reserved as he inspected me. The Associate had disappeared.

"You have fun here today babe?" he asked.

"Uh huh.. I did." I smiled back

A quick motion brought him upright, still seated, with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised playfully.

I corrected myself as flirtatiously as I could manage. "Yes..yes I did. I had a great time!"

"Good. I had a real good time popping that tight ass cherry of yours. Unfortunately I prefer virgin ass so that'll probably be the last time, unless the mood strikes me, but.. I've got plenty of guys that will make sure it sees lots of action. You're going to be the Saturday Night Slut if you show up. Be here at 8pm and be prepared to stay til twelve. Don't bother telling me you won't be able to make it, I don't really care about excuses. If you're not here at eight.. don't contact me again. You will not get a response. You understand?"

"Yes." I replied with a slight nod of my head.

"Okay then. Take your fine ass on out of here then". He gestured toward the door with a swing of his arm and an opened palm.

I almost bounced as I walked past him, smiling my goodbye directly at him. I couldn't explain the sense of pride I felt at being invited back, and my eyes let him know that I definitely would be. I felt his eyes all over me as I walked out into the hall, letting the door close behind me. I felt like such a tramp, swinging my hips as I walked back to my car, inviting anyone to form their own thoughts of me. I was a fuck-toy. I knew how it felt to let a man.. shit, two men!.. use me like a sissy girl. As I drove back home I could stop myself swooning to the mysteries Rodney had to offer. Four hours is a long time. How many men was he planning on introducing to me? I would soon find out, and what I would learn was that as long as Rodney was involved.. it would always be just the right amount.