In Trouble Pt. 01

Story Info
Lena gets abducted by a handsome and dangerous stranger.
6.3k words
4.34
9.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

1: Peter

It was around 4 in the afternoon on a Saturday but Peter felt like he had been working for an eternity. His work day had started before dawn but there was still a lot to do before it was over. His job was project-based and when he had an active assignment, he could rarely have a full weekend off. This had turned out to be a very tiring project, with lots of overtime, and he couldn't wait for it to be over next week. He was planning to go to his cottage in the mountains, where he could enjoy the peace and quiet, hike long hours and reconnect with nature.

He had this internal struggle he still wasn't able to solve - he liked the comfortable lifestyle his tiring but well-paying job afforded him, but he was a restless soul that felt better out there in the wild than in a crowded city. Now in his late 40s, he was less and less willing to make a compromise with what his heart wanted. After divorcing several years ago, he had had a few D/s relationships, but none were serious enough. That had left him longing for someone with whom he could connect on a deeper level and who imagined the same life as he did. That search didn't stop him from having fun in the meantime, but at times it all felt too superficial.

His phone vibrated with a notification and pulled him out of the lull. The message was from Lena, a girl he had recently met and who had peaked his interest. He was glad she had finally responded - she had been quiet since yesterday, which was not typical, but he had been too busy that day to ask her if something was going on.

Their conversations had been intriguing from the start - intellectually stimulating with just a hint of naughty language to light a spark. After a few weeks of exchanging lengthy messages online, they had decided to meet in person and it had gone better than he'd expected. Lena had turned out to be beautiful and just the right amount of curvy to awaken Peter's desire. She had worn a simple yet stylish outfit, not revealing almost anything, yet still appearing feminine and sexy.

At the end of the date, just as she was about to leave, Peter had grabbed her ponytail and pulled her to him, kissing her violently. She had surrendered into his embrace, fully melting into him, her body pressed tightly against his. He had held her hair tight and pulled just to the point where it began hurting, eliciting a tiny moan from her, which he had swallowed with immense satisfaction. Later he had masturbated thinking about her, imagining her kneeling before him, eagerly taking him in her mouth.

Clearly there was chemistry between them, but more than that, they enjoyed each other on an intellectual level. Lena had strong views and a sharp, critical mind. Despite being more than a decade younger than him, Peter didn't feel he was talking to a girl, but to someone who was almost his equal. After a series of baby-subs, Lena's maturity and intellect were refreshing. Peter sensed she would be a great sub and he would enjoy the challenge of making her his toy. However, what was more important to Peter was that it seemed they experienced the world in a similar way. While it was still very early to know whether there'd be some meaningful connection between them, Peter was certain Lena was worth his time.

...

In the chat, he saw a photo of Lena that caught him by surprise. She was tied to a chair, a gag in her mouth, drool dripping from her chin; her top was cut with a knife or scissors and her bra was pushed down, revealing her heavy, beautiful breasts. He was seeing them for the first time and definitely liked the view. He thought Lena was teasing him, although it wasn't really like her to send such provocative photos. But in that second another message appeared in the chat. It read:

"Your girlfriend's in trouble."

Then he saw it - it wasn't something she'd staged to tease him. There was genuine fear in her eyes. It made him worried but also turned him on. He'd love to be the one responsible for that look...

2: Lena

Lena had finished her after-work yoga class and was walking home through the park. It had been a lovely practice and she felt pleasantly tired, her mind empty of thoughts. She headed toward a dark passage - it was a shortcut she'd occasionally take even though she didn't like it. Despite living in a safe neighborhood, she still felt uneasy. But today she didn't care, she felt so alive, inhaling the warm air of late spring. All of a sudden Lena heard steps behind her and a hand grabbed her by the throat, another pressing against her mouth and nose. She started to scream but no sound came out. A moment of fear and panic and then it all went dark.

...

When she woke up, it took Lena a moment to remember what had happened. After realizing she'd been abducted, the panic and fear hit her like a train. Her heart was beating fast and she began hyperventilating. It took her a while to catch her breath and once she saw she wasn't in any immediate danger, she tried to calm herself down and assess the situation. Apart from a light headache, she felt fine and didn't seem to be hurt. She was lying on a bed in a dark room with no windows. Besides a nightstand, there was no furniture in the room.

She had no idea where she was. Her belongings were missing, including the smartwatch, so she didn't know how much time had passed or what the time was. The red blink of a camera in the corner of the room announced she was being observed. There was a light coming from an adjacent room. She went to check it out - it was a fully-equipped bathroom, with an assortment of toiletries. She splashed her face and went to check the room again. The door was locked. She forced it and banged it but to no avail. At this point Lena was trying very hard not to start panicking again. She looked at the camera and yelled:

"Where am I? What's going on? What do you want from me?"

Nobody showed up, the door remained locked, so Lena went to inspect the nightstand - maybe there was something there that would help her understand what was happening. It was empty, save for a glass of water and a book - selected Spanish poetry. Not my first choice, she thought, and she was too freaked to read anyway. She paced around the room for a bit, tried the door several times but after what seemed like hours, the strong emotions started to drain her energy and she felt exhausted. It must be late anyway, so maybe she could try to grab some sleep. Lena took a hot shower and cuddled in bed with the book. Even though she was still jittery, the poems took her mind off her fear for a while. Finally she fell into an uneasy sleep.

...

Lena was startled awake by the noise of the door being unlocked. A big man came in and stood at the other end of the room. Lena jumped out of bed, grabbed the book to use for self-protection and plastered herself against the wall. She was petrified.

"Hi, Lena, I'm Jack."

"How do you know my name?" Lena asked with a shaky voice.

"You have an active online presence and it's not too hard to guess that you're submissive. Tracking you in real life required some experience and resources, but luckily I have both." Jack responded. His voice was calm and friendly and he was smiling. Although he had a very charming smile, Lena was still terrified out of her mind. Thankfully he was standing at the door, leaving plenty of space between them.

"Why the hell am I here?" Lena asked.

"You're here so that we can have some fun. If you give me a chance, I promise this will be very enjoyable for you. Now, you can come with me on your own or I'll drag you by force - your choice. Which is it gonna be?"

He was handsome, no point denying that, but he was also intimidating and with a look in his eyes that was definitely scary. Lena was frozen and couldn't move even if she wanted to. Her brain was so overwhelmed by the fear, it was forgetting to send signals to her body. She needs to sign up for self-defence classes, a single thought went through her mind.

"Don't be afraid, Lena, come on, I mean you no harm", he flashed her with his smile again. He was good at this! Something about his calm friendliness was melting her petrified body. She left the book back on the nightstand.

"Good girl!", Jack encouraged her, without a trace of sarcasm or condescension in his voice.

The way he called her a good girl gave her butterflies, but she would not give him the satisfaction of showing it.

"Come here", Jack said. It was clear by the assuredness in his voice that this was an order. Lena, though, didn't move. She didn't want to provoke Jack, but she was afraid to approach him and give up so easily. With a few quick steps he was in front of her, his hand grabbing her throat, as he slammed her body against the wall. His green eyes pierced her.

"It would be much more pleasurable for you if you cooperate", he growled in her ear. He moved his lips along her throat, tickling her with his breath and stubble. It gave her the chills.

She couldn't help it - his strength, the sound of his voice, the look in his eyes, the smell of him - his perfume was spicy and sweet, an exotic scent that made her dream of adventures in a faraway land to the east - all that was a turn-on despite the fear, or maybe the fear was part of what was arousing her... She nodded her head. Jack smiled and let go of her throat but put his paw on the back of her neck, guiding her out of the room.

They walked through a long corridor with many doors until Jack stopped in front of one and opened it. Lena froze at the step, taking in everything that was inside - a dungeon one would expect to see in a BDSM film or maybe somewhere in Amsterdam... She stood there, trying to comprehend what was happening. She had always dreamed of being in such a place, but not like that, not against her will and with a man she was seeing for the first time and who scared her.

Jack's voice behind her startled her.

"Don't be shy, go in!"

But her feet wouldn't move. She was genuinely afraid but what scared her more was that her fear was mixed with nervous anticipation and excitement. Suddenly Jack grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back. She gasped at the unexpected pain and bent a bit to ease the tension on her arm.

"This can also happen the hard way, if you don't do as I say. And don't doubt that I will enjoy inflicting pain on your lovely body." Jack said, a smile in his voice. "Now get in!"

Lena took a few hesitant steps, Jack pushing her and not letting go of her wrist, but relaxing the hold a bit so it didn't hurt as much. She could feel how strong he was, how eager to hurt her at the smallest misstep. He could overpower her so easily.

Lena entered the room and then halted when she saw two more men sitting at the back. They stood up and she saw that, like Jack, they too were tall and muscular, handsome in a rugged, masculine way. She instinctively knew those were men who could survive in the wild, who were probably trained killers and who would stop at nothing to get what they wanted. She despised the type for their arrogance and for the way they usually treated women. However, there was a part of her that desired their violence unleashed on her, their strong hands grabbing her, overpowering her, making her theirs...

All her life Lena had been with men who needed her more than she needed them, immature boys, who waited for someone to hold them by the hand and guide them through life. Her controlling and organized nature attracted such men. But as much as she liked being in control, sometimes the weight of it tired her and she needed a break. That's why being a sub was like a vacation to her - she reveled in the freedom of not having to lead, to control, to decide for a change - for herself and for another. She craved that freedom. But even though she enjoyed her submission, she had a hard time letting go of being in control, finding her subspace. So more than freedom, she craved transcendence. And no one had been able to take her there... Would that change in this room?

3: Lena

The two men came close to her. With Jack behind her, she was in a cage of gigantic male bodies. Her average height counted for nothing next to those 2-meter tall mountains of men.

"I'm Jimmy", said one of the guys with a hint of a smile. He was fair, with blue eyes, shaved head and a few days old beard. He was wearing military pants and a tight black t-shirt, showcasing his tattooed arms and a muscular body that was certainly a lovely sight.

"Justin", the other introduced himself. He was also fit but slimmer, less bulky than Jimmy. He wore similar clothing, but had darker complexion, brown eyes with yellow specks in them that made him look like a predator, and beautiful, long black hair, tied in a low ponytail.

What's up with these guys, Lena thought with amusement, they all look like they're straight from the Australian Firefighters calendar. All they miss is the cute animals...

"Jack, Jimmy and Justin, how convenient", Lena laughed, but her laughter died quickly, because Justin slapped her in the face. Hard.

"It'd be best for you if you're more respectful, slut!"

Lena blinked, caught completely off-guard. "Respect is earned", she retorted, giving Justin a searing look. Then she saw Jimmy's hand reaching out to her and she instinctively closed her eyes and turned her face to the side, expecting another slap. But he gently patted her cheek. "You'll definitely be a fun toy", he said. They all laughed.

"It's time to play." Lena heard Jack behind her. He was still holding her arm and now he took the other one, handcuffing her with a quick motion. Lena jerked in surprise, realizing she was now completely helpless, panic beginning to build in her again. Jimmy and Justin grabbed her by the shoulders and half-pushed, half-dragged her to a chair. They tied her ankles to it and used another pair of cuffs to secure her hands. She didn't dare to fight, because she could feel the cuffs getting tighter and biting into her skin. She was looking straight ahead and taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself. Jack lifted her chin until she met his gaze.

"Here are the ground rules. You are no longer Lena. You are a toy. You are here so that we can play with you. You will be called toy, slut, sub or whatever else we feel like. You don't get to have a safeword, but no permanent damage will be inflicted on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Another slap in the face.

"Do you understand, toy!"

"Yes, Sir!" Her voice was tiny and pleading.

"Good", Jack replied.

Then he pulled out a knife and ran the side of the blade against her cheek. Lena froze. No permanent damage was assuring, but not assuring enough! Jack slid the knife down to the throat, pressing the tip just a bit, enjoying Lena's raspy breaths.

"Now let's see what this toy's got to offer."

He held her top and started cutting it downwards. Once it was cut open, he slid his hand over her breasts, squeezing each one - gently first, then harder and harder, until the pain caused Lena to sharply inhale. Then Jack pushed her bra down, freeing her tits.

"Oh, that's a pleasant surprise! Come and see, guys - nipple piercings."

Jimmy and Justin gave appreciative nods and each pinched a nipple. Lena gave out a sound of pain but she could feel how the sensation was going from her nipples down to her lower parts. She squeezed her thighs as if to prevent the oncoming arousal but to no avail. She was surrounded by gorgeous, dangerous men. She looked up at them, wondering who was the most handsome - Jack with his beautiful, clear green eyes, brown hair kissed by the sun and a charming smile, Jimmy with his stern blue eyes and that beard she wanted to run her fingers through and feel brush against her thighs; or Justin with his menacing, sharp features and hair like a black waterfall.

Jack leaned down, held her throat tight and tipped her head up. "Open your mouth, tongue out", he instructed and then spit in her mouth. She didn't like the humiliation of the act, so she started closing her mouth in protest but Jack slapped her hard.

"Keep your mouth open, slut."

"I'm sorry, Sir", she heard herself saying and opened wide again.

At that moment a gag was stuffed in her mouth, the strap also running under her chin, so it was difficult to push it out with her tongue. Lena liked being gagged. Even if she thought it made her look ridiculous, something about the drool dripping down her chin and onto her chest was very sexy. A moment later everything went dark as someone tied a scarf over her eyes and then came the noise-cancelling headphones. Now she was deprived of movement, speech, hearing and sight...

Lena waited for what was going to come next, but other than her own saliva dripping between her breasts, for a long time nothing happened. Then she smelled Jack's perfume - his exotic, spicy scent - somewhere close by. She loved a man wearing a nice perfume, so she inhaled deeply, enjoying how it made her feel. For a second she even forgot that Jack being close meant something would follow. But then the scent was gone.

Her complete lack of control was making her nervous. Not being able to see or hear what was coming next caused her available senses to work in overdrive. Then she felt something prickle between her breasts and then move up along her collarbones. The tiny metal pins of what she assumed was a Wartenberg pinwheel were gently pressing into her skin as the wheel was rotated in an upward motion toward the side of her neck. With each stroke the pressure was increasing by a fraction and her skin was getting more and more sensitive. She felt goosebumps all over her body.

Then the tips of someone's fingers began making circles on her chest and on her breasts, getting closer to her nipples but not touching them. The feeling was overwhelming, but she was not given any rest. A larger pinwheel was rolled over her nipples. The sensation was so strong Lena shuddered as if electricity had gone through her. She was squirming in her chair, trying to get away from the sensory overload as much as her restraints allowed her.

A pair of hands grabbed her from behind and held her still, while the assault continued - the pins were replaced by cold lips, furiously sucking on her nipples, then teeth biting into her breasts. It was cold and burning, and stinging and just a complete tactile overload. Her entire body was shaking despite the man trying to keep her still. Finally the sensory assault ceased, a hand slid in her pants and then two fingers entered her for a moment, then she felt her own wetness smeared across her face and under her nose. She was left with the smell of her own juices for a long time.

...

Lena didn't know how much time had passed but finally the headphones were removed and then the scarf. Jack was standing in front of her, the knife in his hand again. This time he ran it along her inner thigh over her yoga pants. The blade was getting closer and closer to her pussy. He started cutting her pants between her legs and revealed the panties underneath. Lena felt her breath quickening, as Jack moved his fingers over her already wet panties. A moment later he stopped, sheathed the knife and pulled out a phone. Her phone!

"Smile for the camera, slut", she heard him saying with a tease in his voice, her head still a little hazy from the sensory play.

Jack took several photos and then put the phone away, unsheathing the knife again. He approached her, this time holding the blade and began rubbing her clit with the handle. Even over the panties it felt so good that a wave of pleasure washed over her, a moan escaping from her throat. Jack kept going and the pressure was building inside her, almost ready to spill, but just as she was about to come, Jack stopped. She blinked her eyes open and looked at him with accusation. He laughed at her reaction.

12