In Trouble Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you!"

She felt the gag being unlocked and then Jimmy took it out of her mouth. Her chin and chest were wet from her saliva. He smeared her spit on her face, neck and breasts and then bent down to lick her. She caught a sniff of his perfume - a green, woody scent that made her think of deep, magical forests and cool shade where one could hide from the heat of a summer's day. She sniffed again, enjoying the mental image.

"I can see you like my perfume." Jimmy smiled. His smile wasn't as charming as Jack's Hollywood one, but there was something genuine in it. Lena liked him.

"Yes, I do", she responded, adding "Sir" at the last second, hoping she was quick enough not to receive another slap in the face.

"My pleasure", he said. "And this would be my pleasure too", he added, as he unbuttoned his pants and took out his dick. It wasn't hard yet but the size was already promising. Still Lena was unwilling to take this stranger in her mouth, especially when she was being forced to do it.

"You're still fighting this, aren't you", she heard Jack behind her, coming closer. "Shall we try a bit of positive reinforcement?" He knelt behind her, enveloping her breasts with his hands, gently squeezing her nipples. Then one hand slid down into her pants and began massaging her clit over her soaking wet knickers. She began moaning with pleasure but was quickly disappointed when Jack stopped.

"The more you cooperate, the better for you." Then he squeezed her pussy so hard she whimpered in pain. "If positive reinforcement isn't working well enough, we'll move to punishment and brute force, understood?"

"Yes, Sir", said Lena quietly.

Jimmy came close again but first he closed his hand around her throat, fingers pressing against her vein and artery, making her dizzy. The next second his now not-so-flaccid dick was right in front of her and she leaned forward and started licking it, sliding her tongue along the entire length of the shaft, taking each of his balls in her mouth and sucking, then finally wrapping her lips around his head. Lena heard him exhale with pleasure and was glad that her skills were being appreciated.

She was gradually quickening the pace, but then Jimmy held her head still and began facefucking her, pushing his cock hard against the back of her throat. She had to time her inhales and exhales between his thrusts, working hard to keep calm and not to gag. At moments he would stop moving, so that she couldn't breath at all and look at her, caressing her face, waiting to see how long before she began suffocating. Then he would return to his fast, unforgiving tempo. Finally he erupted deep in her mouth.

...

They let her rest for a bit, Jimmy brought her a glass of water and helped her drink, while Jack took out a magic wand and began tying her thighs together, the stick strategically placed between them. Now it was Justin's turn. He pulled out his cock and began slapping her face with it and rubbing it on her lips. Justin apparently was the meanest of the three, his whole appearance dark and menacing, not saying much, never a smile on his face. Lena should be careful with him. He was looking at her as if she were a fuckdoll, not a human being.

"Open", he barked.

He never gave her a chance to give him a blowjob, he just grabbed her hair to keep her head still and began pounding. He was fast, never stopping even for a moment. It was painful and Lena was gagging, choking, tears ran down her face. Suddenly Justin stopped and she felt a strong vibration between her legs, the magic stick coming to life, being controlled by Jack. He was sitting close by and observing her. Justin was still holding her hair in his fist but his dick was out, watching her as small sighs of pleasure escaped her mouth. Then the vibrations stopped.

"Open!", he ordered and she obeyed. He was on it again, brutal, merciless. Her jaw hurt now but Justin only stopped after spilling his semen down her throat, finishing with an animalistic grunt. He let go of her hair and gave her a light slap on her face. "Thank me for giving you my cum, slut!" Justin growled. He was definitely a bastard, Lena thought, but knew she didn't have any choice but to obey again.

...

They left her alone - no water this time, the taste of Justin's semen strong in her mouth.

A couple of minutes later the three of them returned. Lena looked expectantly at Jack, waiting to see what would happen. Was he going to be next?

"You were a good girl" he gave her his Hollywood smile again. Charming, but the glint in his eyes betrayed that under all this charm a wild beast lay dormant; he was as dangerous as the other two, if not more. He took out a pair of nipple clamps from his pocket and positioned them behind her piercings. Pleasant pain immediately began radiating through her body.

Justin and Jimmy lifted the chair Lena was tied to and positioned it facing a couch. Then the three of them sat on the couch.

"You deserve a reward", Jack said and turned on the wand.

She felt a bit self-conscious, all three looking at her, but soon the pleasure of the vibrations began taking over, the sensation only magnified by the pain of the clamps squeezing her nipples, the orgasm she had been denied earlier waiting just around the corner, suddenly so close, so desperately needed. Her moans turned into screams and a tsunami of pleasure washed over her, her hips shaking, her eyes rolling back into her head, the world around her fading away. Her orgasm lasted long, longer than usual, the final waves still bringing a lot of enjoyment, until the screams were only tiny sounds and she opened her eyes, trying to catch her breath, returning back to reality.

The three men had their eyes fixed on her. Jack stood up and came in front of her. She saw the bulge in his pants.

"Watching you cum gave me a very good hard-on, toy" he said in a low, throaty voice. "Now it's my turn to play with you."

"Help me move her on the table", he added, talking to the guys. They untied her, removed the cuffs and Jimmy lifted her with ease, putting her on a large wood table with metal rings for tying along the edges.

"Sit up and scooch closer to me", Jack ordered. She moved so that she was sitting at the edge of the table, her feet dangling, slightly spread, Jack positioned between them. He removed the top that was cut in two, then unhooked Lena's bra and took it off. Jimmy handed him a leather collar.

"Look me in the eyes. You are mine now, sub. The others may have fun with you but that's only because I allow it. You belong to me, do you understand?", he spoke firmly as he was locking the collar at the back of her neck. His green eyes were looking at her with complete possessiveness.

"Yes, Sir", Lena replied. Her head was still blurry from the orgasm and she was compliant, malleable as a marionette. But she realized Jack's words made her hot. She wanted to be possessed, owned, but never believed she would find the right man.

Was Jack going to be the one, she wondered... How could he be, when she didn't know him and he had taken her against her will - probably she was just one of the many women he'd brought here and Lena was certainly not interested to be part of a harem of subs! But at that moment she did accept his dominance over her. Even if it was just for that single play scene, she didn't act when she called him Sir, the way it usually was - the title spoken as if a line in a theater play...

But where did Peter fit in all this? They'd had a great first date and although he scared her a bit, she was attracted to him; what's more, he was worthy of her admiration - not something she could say about many other people in her life. And she knew things about Peter's life, while she didn't know anything about Jack. Did Peter know she'd been abducted and would he come to save her? Could he save her at all? Or was he in on it somehow? Lena had no answers.

Jack pushed her to lie down, so that he could take off her pants and underwear then helped her sit up again. He carefully removed the nipple clamps, went to get something from a shelf and returned with an ice cube. The sensation on her nipples was cold and burning at the same time and she winced and gasped. He then leaned over and sucked on each nipple, sending again pleasure waves down to her still wet and swollen pussy. He looped the chain of the clamps through the ring of the collar, putting the clamps on her nipples again, her breasts lifted a bit.

"Tie your hair in a ponytail" he ordered, giving her a hairband, and she obeyed. He took her ponytail and turned her head to one side, then to the other, making sure she had given him full control of her movement. Then he tilted her head backwards, so he could look her in the eyes. Lena could feel her pupils were still slightly dilated from the orgasm, her gaze not fully focused. In Jack's eyes she saw hunger and impatience.

He unzipped his pants, pulled her ass closer and entered her without any warning. Lena was tight and juicy and the feeling of his dick in her felt so good that she let out a loud moan, wrapped her legs around his waist and began moving with him, eagerly meeting his thrusts. Her breasts were bouncing and with each slam of his hips into her the clamps sent lightnings of pain throughout her body.

The combination of pleasure and pain was overwhelming to her senses and she felt another orgasm beginning to build in her. Jack still had one hand in her hair and another holding her waist tightly. He let go of her hair and slapped her face, then kissed her deeply. He pulled the chain of the clamps in a quick, sharp motion and she shrieked from the pain of her nipples being released. In one swift motion Jack pulled his cock out, put her on the ground, turned her with her back to him and pushed her torso on the table, so her ass was exposed.

"Tie her to the table." He ordered the other two guys who were standing close by. Jimmy and Justin each grabbed a wrist, tying it tightly to the rings on the sides, then they hooked chains through the loops of the collar and secured her head as well. Finally they tied her ankles to the feet of the table, completely immobilizing her.

She thought Jack would fuck her from behind but all of a sudden Lena heard a whoosh through the air and felt searing pain on her bottom. The unexpected bite of the whip left her breathless. As Jack continued to whip her, Jimmy reached over and stuffed her panties in her mouth, muffling her screams. Ten hits and she was desperate for it to stop.

Eleven, twelve, thirteen, then silence. A reprieve. An ice cube slid over the hot skin of her bottom, followed by Jack's caressing hand. Then a bare-handed spank and him squeezing her red and sore cheek. She screamed again.

"Good girl", he encouraged her. "You will take some more for me." It wasn't a question but Lena said "Yes, Sir"' through the panties.

A different kind of sound. Delicious, wet sound and a familiar pain. A paddle.

"Now count, sub", Jack said as he took the panties out of her mouth.

She first heard the splash of the leather paddle and then felt the pain. He was not holding back.

Lena inhaled sharply.

"One."

A second hit, exactly at the same spot as the first. And on top of everything he was very precise.

"Two."

Eleven more hits followed - all on one cheek, forming a wide red belt over the welts from the whip.

"Would you like a break, toy?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Sir, please" Lena begged in a quiet voice.

"Well, I like symmetry. We will do the other side first. Now keep counting" he ordered as he delivered a hit on her other cheek.

"Fourteen"

Lena got to 26, already feeling tired, her behind burning. But Jack wasn't done with her yet. He wanted to properly mark her curvy ass, claim her skin for himself. He gave her a biter gag and told her to bite hard into it. This warned Lena that something bad was coming and she tensed with the anticipation of imminent pain. He gently caressed her red-hot ass, whispering words of encouragement.

"Good girl, you're doing great."

He poured some cold water over her bottom, relieving the pain a bit. She was thankful for the break, but Jack was gone for a second and then a dull sound followed and a hit so painful that Lena bit into the gag as hard as she could, forgetting even to breathe, her legs giving out from underneath her. A pause and then another one. And another one. It was a carbon fibre cane, those nasty things she loved and hated at the same time. She wouldn't be able to sit on her bottom for days. At hit 5 Lena couldn't bite anymore and instead was screaming to the top of her lungs.

Jack moved into her line of sight. "Just 5 more, little one, can you do that for me?" he asked with a gentle voice, giving her a moment to catch her breath and then respond. "Yes, Sir," Lena said with exhaustion. She had no energy for a longer answer.

"Good girl! I won't give you more than you can take" Jack smiled at her, bent down to give her a gentle kiss on the temple and then delivered 5 more blindingly painful hits with the cane. Then he slid two fingers in her pussy and began fucking her, massaging her G-spot. She was dripping wet, the spanking having increased her desire. She instantly started to moan softly, but then screamed as he spanked her with his other hand.

Pain and pleasure, pain and pleasure, her brain went, repeating it as a mantra. Jack removed his fingers and pushed his hard cock inside her, at the same time reaching with the magic stick to tease her clit. Her walls clenched around him in an instant pleasure, the relief that she was no longer being spanked almost incomprehensible. He was pounding her with his full force. Her ass hurt, her nipples also hurt, rubbing against the hard surface of the table. She was woven by two sensations - pain and pleasure.

She came with such force that she felt her body would burst from the intensity, her skin would rip and a wave of light and energy would fill the room. Moments later, Jack came with a growl, pushing into her as deep as he could. Then he slowed the tempo until only the sound of their labored breaths remained.

Lena was utterly spent, almost unconscious.

He slid out of her, untied her, took her in his arms and carried her back to her room, placing her gently on the bed and putting the covers over her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and whispered "I'm proud of you, little one!", then went out of the room and locked the door.

12