In Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lena felt her outer labia being pulled and something pinching each of the bigger lips. She wondered if it was clothing pins or nipple clamps or a money clip or... Two clamps, or whatever it was, squeezed her on each side, the pain strong enough to be almost unbearable and yet the sensation was arousing. Her labia was pulled apart, the clamps hooked onto her thigh cuffs. Her pussy was breezy and open, the position making her feel helpless, vulnerable and even a bit ashamed.

She was trying to use her hearing to guess what was coming next and to maintain even the tiniest bit of control - after all, if you knew what to expect, you could at least control how you react to it - but the combination of the physical sensations, the pleasure, the pain, the mental strain of the day, the confusing feelings towards Jack and Peter - all that was making her dizzy.

Typically, Lena's brain was always working, always observing and analyzing, like a constant narrator that wouldn't leave her alone, often preventing her from fully immersing herself in the moment and enjoying the experience. But this day had been very overwhelming both physically and emotionally and she felt high - her body producing painkillers and happy juices to help her deal with the physical pain and the stress. The earlier orgasms and the strong sexual arousal were also adding to the cocktail that was causing her to feel lightheaded.

She had always wanted to ride such a high, to overcome her natural reservedness and to just let go, to go into a trance-like state, to experience that transcending scene, not knowing how she'd come out at the other end. Lena's sensual, feeling side was always in a battle against her rational, thinking, analyzing mind and finally her brain was beginning to lose the fight. The unknown waters were simultaneously frightening and thrilling.

The vibrating egg inside her was turned off and then removed. Then she heard footsteps coming closer and assumed it must be Jack. A moment later she smelled his perfume. Peter wasn't wearing any perfume today, perhaps he had left in a hurry, which was a bit sad, because adding his scent to everything else that was happening to her today would have been amazing. A man with a good perfume was a huge turn-on for her.

"She's literally dripping wet, right?" This was Peter, a smile in his voice, apparently talking to Jack, because he answered a second later:

"Indeed! She's a good slut!" Jack responded quickly. She imagined his cheeky, ice-melting smile and blushed.

Lena was properly ashamed now, picturing in her head how the scene looked from the side - she was bent over, her legs apart, her hair tied to an anal hook, her pussy pinched and pulled wide open, her juices coating her thighs. And the two men were watching her, assessing her, talking about her. Why was this so arousing! She would bite a person's head off if they treated her like that in real life...

"Especially when she's fighting it." Peter added and then someone's fingers ran over her clit and pussy, eliciting instant moans of pleasure from her, her legs beginning to shake.

The fingers went away but then Lena felt something delicate brush against her intimate parts and her thighs - it must be a soft flogger, the sensation on her skin was delicious and pleasantly tickling. The tails of the flogger brushed along her back and down her legs, giving her goosebumps. A moment later her hair was let loose and the anal hook replaced with a different plug. Then she felt piercing pain over her ass. She was receiving short, fast slaps with a thin cane and suddenly she wanted to run away, get away from the sharp pain concentrated in thin strips along her cheeks. Lena bit into the insides of her lips, her hands clenched into tight fists, her whole body so tense she was like a balloon that was one breath of air away from being blown to smithereens.

Finally she got a break and let out a long sigh of relief. Her pussy was stuffed with the vibro egg again - it was rotating inside her and her arousal soon became unbearable, but she was left alone, helpless and dizzy from pain and desire.

What seemed like an eternity later, Lena felt a hand on her sore bottom and jumped from the unexpected touch. Once she was sure no new spanking was coming, she relaxed a bit, exhaling softly. The hand was moving gently along her back and thighs and finally over her pussy. Then the plug in her ass was replaced with a slightly bigger anal hook and she felt full.

"Your body likes what I'm doing to it." It was Peter. A second later he stuffed his fingers in her mouth and she tasted her own vaginal juices, and there was a lot of them. Then her collar was sharply pulled backwards, choking her and forcing her to arch her back and neck in a painful way. She was tied to the anal hook once again, her head immobilized. The mask was slid off her eyes and she saw Peter sitting on the ground in front of her, his crystal blue eyes fixed on her, his whole look hungry and menacing.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you, sub?", he asked.

Lena could barely make a sound, the collar pressing into her throat. She was getting dizzy.

"Yes, Sir", she managed to whisper.

"Good, because you're my toy and I'm not done playing yet." It sounded like a threat. A threat that also turned her on.

Peter stood up, untied her collar and gently let her head hang. Then he removed the hook and the clamps on her labia, so only the egg remained in her. He came in front of her, put the mask on her eyes again and squeezed each of her nipples, pinching it hard with the clamps. He added small weights to the chain that was connecting them, stretching her nipples towards the floor. She whimpered quietly from the pain. He then unclipped her right hand from her ankle.

"You can use it to rub your clit, but only after I allow you to. And no orgasms without my permission first, understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

She heard Peter move behind her, unzip his jeans and then she felt the tip of his dick press against her ass. The plugs, the dildo and the anal hooks had done their job and he slid into her easily, his movements slow and shallow at first, but quickening and deepening with each thrust. He fucked her ass until her pussy clenched with desire, the egg inside not enough anymore. Her clit was begging to be touched, but she had to wait still. Her breaths were getting faster and her moans louder and she was close to an orgasm, although she had never managed to come only from anal before, she needed her clit stimulated as well.

Finally she heard Peter say "You can use your hand to rub your clit now." And she did - moving her fingers violently, matching his fast and aggressive pounding, desperate to come.

With the last thought left in her, she asked "May I please come, Sir."

"Yes, sub, you may."

Peter's permission was the last thing she needed to push her over the edge. Lena came with screams, her legs shaking underneath her, Peter's hands on her waist the only thing holding her in place. It took a long time for the last waves of her orgasm to subside. She could barely stand on her feet.

"Good girl", she heard Peter behind her, as he was pulling his still hard dick out of her. He unhooked her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar and left wrist from her left ankle, then he carefully freed her nipples from the clamps and helped her slowly stand up. Lena was so high on her orgasm and all the other sensations that she lost her balance and was about to fall backwards but a pair of strong hands grabbed her from behind and held her tight.

"Good thing I'm here, don't you think, my sweet toy?" Jack whispered teasingly, his lips brushing against her ear, then returned her to standing, his hands still on her shoulders to keep her steady.

A moment later Peter removed the mask from her eyes, chained her wrists together and dragged her to another part of the room. There he lifted her, hung her wrists from a hook tied to the ceiling and then positioned her thighs on two waist-high bars that were at an angle to each other. This way she was securely seated on them, her legs wide apart, each leg perpendicular to a bar. Her holes were easily reachable and very inviting. He slid the mask over her eyes again. It wasn't a comfortable pose for Lena, she was losing balance from time to time, only the tightly pulled hands helping her steady herself.

Then her discomfort grew into unexpected pain, as she felt a slap of the cane along her breasts. Her whimper turned into a shriek, as she received another slap and then a third. She was jerking on her restraints and swaying back and forth, trying to move away from the hits that mercilessly kept coming, each time a whoosh through the air warning her about the upcoming pain.

Someone's strong hands gripped her thighs, painfully digging his fingers into her skin. A body pressed tightly against her back, holding her still, as her breasts were being assaulted. One hand moved between her legs and began teasing her clit. The ecstatic feeling of pain and pleasure was like being too close to the edge of a cliff and Lena expected she would soon tip over the edge and fall to a thoughtless abyss.

Then a huge cock impaled her ass so unexpectedly she gasped. At the same moment a pinpoint clit stimulator began vibrating on her clit and another dick roughly entered her pussy. The sensation of being full and stretched, together with the vibration on her clit, the burning sensation on her breasts and the pain in her outstretched arms was almost unbearable and yet so delicious.

The face mask was removed again and she saw Peter in front of her, his eyes peeling off all the layers of control and reservation she had in her. Jack must be the one in her ass, she barely had the capacity to think. The two men fucked her fiercely and in such unison that every thrust brought immense pleasure. She was tightly sandwiched between their strong bodies, their hands gripping her skin, their mouths on her, their teeth sinking in her flesh. Peter placed a hand on her throat over the collar and squeezed, pressing his thumb and index finger on her jugular vein and carotid artery. Lena was getting dizzy, her brain deprived of blood, and she screamed with pleasure as she was falling down the unfathomable abyss. She soon neared her climax and heard herself say, every word moaned in between thrusts:

"May... I... come..., Sir?"

Peter didn't respond immediately and Lena was afraid she wasn't going to be able to hold for much longer, but finally his permission came, releasing the earthquake inside her:

"Yes, little one, you may."

With these words Lena exploded into a blinding orgasm, blacking out, losing the last ounce of control and self-awareness that she had. She didn't notice as Peter and Jack both came seconds after her, triggered by the strong convulsions of her pussy and ass that were ripping her body apart. Peter removed the clit stim and gave her a second to breathe then repositioned it again and another wave of orgasm hit her and she lost herself again. Finally, after long moments, her screams calmed down to tired moans but Lena kept shaking uncontrollably, squeezing the last bit of cum out of the two cocks that filled her so amazingly.

Lena whispered, almost inaudibly, looking at Peter through unseeing eyes:

"Thank you for the orgasm, Sir."

And then she finally gave into the darkness that was encroaching on her.

6: Peter

Peter carried the barely adequate Lena back to her room, Jack showing him the way.

"I'll spend the night with her", he said to Jack, letting it be known from his tone that he wouldn't allow any other option. He wondered if a show of strength would be needed, but the younger man replied with a calm but serious voice:

"Fine, but when I come tomorrow, it's time for her to decide. I trust you will not tell her about the consequences of her choice. And keep in mind there's a camera in the room."

Then he closed the door without waiting for a response. Peter considered him cocky and confident - Jack seemed to believe his charms had already worked on Lena. That must be his thing, Peter thought - he did all that to prove to himself that he can kidnap a woman and then woo her with his charms and good looks, give her a good time and she'd be ready to eat out of the palm of his hand. And now the competition with Peter over Lena was a way to up the stakes of the game and make the win even more exciting.

It probably worked for some of the women he brought here, but Peter didn't really think Lena would fall for such tricks. It didn't mean she would choose him either. She had a mind of her own and Peter liked that about her. She wasn't a doormat but an intelligent, self-reliant woman he would be proud to be by his side and who'd only compliment him as a Dominant. She had been wonderful today and more importantly, she had done her best to please him. There had been no sign of resistance in her - uncertainty and fear - yes, but not resistance. The validation of his complete dominance over her was an incomparable thrill.

Lena still wasn't fully back on this plane. Seeing her so utterly helpless and so supple in his arms excited him. But what gave him a real adrenaline rush was knowing she was in this state because of him, that he had turned this strong, beautiful and somewhat shy woman into a post-orgasmic mess of a slut. Now it was time to take care of her.

He ran them a bath and placed Lena gently in the water, then climbed in behind her, letting her rest on his chest. He bathed her, careful of her sore bottom, thighs and breasts. Peter enjoyed seeing the markings he'd left on her body, even if Jack had already marked her ass before him. Still, the bruises would be a reminder for both of them about the intense session they'd had.

After the bath, he helped Lena brush her teeth, and finally carried her to bed. After he got ready for sleep, he lay on his back next to her, giving her space. Lena turned toward him and curled into him, resting her head on his chest. The simple fact she had done that unconsciously pleased him, because after the day she'd had and the abuse she'd taken, it meant he was the one who had made her feel safe. That gave him an advantage over Jack. Peter smiled triumphantly, pulled the woman in his arms closer and fell asleep.

7: Lena

Lena woke up as if rising from the dead. She had slept deeply and dreamlessly, but the moment she opened her eyes, she realized it was because both her body and her mind had needed the rest. She felt sore all over, exhausted and starving. She turned to see Peter in bed next to her, propped on a pillow and reading the book with Spanish poems. The small wall light on his side of the bed was bathing the otherwise dark room in pleasant copper-orange tones. Without windows, Lena had no idea about the time or how long she'd slept.

"Good morning", he greeted her with a soft smile.

"Good morning", she responded quietly. As the memories of the day before were coming to her, she felt herself blushing. She didn't know what to say to Peter. She wasn't even sure if she should call him Sir, whether what had happened yesterday had been merely a game he had played to get her out or it meant something was truly beginning between them. Her analytical mind was back, working at full speed, and Lena's head was full of thoughts and questions.

Peter saw the calmness of sleep being chased away by hesitation and confusion and pulled her into his embrace.

"We'll talk about everything, but not now. Rest a bit longer. Let me read you a poem."

He began reading slowly and with intent:

"Like the bull I was born to sorrow

and pain; like the bull I am marked

by a hellish brand in the ribs

and a masculine fruit in the groin.

Like the bull my immeasurable heart

finds the world too small, and in love

with a face I would kiss, like the bull

I must wrangle with you for your love.

Like the bull I have thrived on punishment,

my tongue has been bathed in the blood of my heart,

and I rush down the wind with my neck full of barbs.

Like the bull I have charged you, pursued you, while you

have left my desire for you on the sword,

and so, like the bull I am tricked, I am scorned."

After he finished reading, they were quiet for a while. Then Lena whispered:

"Read it again, please!"

He did. Something about that poem enveloped them both in melancholy, which Lena thought more intimate and bonding than any sexual act. The dark emotion made them equally naked, equally vulnerable. Few men had been willing to share such a moment with her, thinking it made them seem weak, while to her it was the opposite - it meant they were strong enough to be vulnerable with her, their connection genuine enough to show her a side of them they kept hidden from the world.

Lena always believed what people truly wanted from their relationships was to be seen, accepted and loved as they were, warts and all. And at that moment Lena saw Peter. He wasn't perfect, of course - nobody was, but he was worthy of her submission.

She looked up at him with eyes full of admiration, her desire to be with him and to belong to him overflowing. Peter saw the look in her eyes but said nothing. There was so much emotion in her heart she felt it might explode, but she couldn't give words to any of it. Instead, she exhaled a quiet "Thank you, Sir!" expressing her gratitude that he had come to help her, given her an unforgettable sexual experience, taken care of her afterwards and most importantly, shared this quiet, genuine, intimate moment with her. He pulled her closer and no other words were needed between them.

...

Lena and Peter had drifted off when they were awoken by a knock on the door. Without waiting for an answer, Jack opened the door and stood at the entrance.

"It's time to talk about what happens next. Get ready and I'll come and get you in 20 minutes."

Lena was about to jump out of bed, but Peter's arm around her held her in a cage of strength.

"You're not going anywhere yet, little one", he said with a playfully threatening voice and then kissed her in such a way that she was out of breath. He moved to kissing her neck, then slid down, kissing, biting and licking his way across her chest, stomach and finally between her legs. He pushed them open with one aggressive motion, but then stood still.

"Do you want me to continue?"

Lena was panting, her desire a rekindled fire.

"Yes, Sir, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, go down on me, Sir", Lena begged and simultaneously blushed.

Peter gave her a ferocious smile that made her hair stand on end and buried his face between her legs. He ate her out with raging hunger and amazing skill, and held her in place with his strong hands as she was losing control of her body again, the pleasure overtaking her quickly. When she was about to come, Lena cried out her request for permission and Peter happily gave it, sucking on her clit and fingering her G spot to give her the last ounce of stimulation she could take before exploding into a rupturing orgasm.

"Thank you for the orgasm, Sir", Lena finally spoke through subsiding moans.

"My pleasure, little one, I enjoy watching you lose control as you cum. Now you can go and get ready. I know your clothes got damaged, so I brought you some of mine, I had no time to go shopping."

Lena actually had a change of clothes in her backpack, but his concern and practical thinking were touching and she gave him a heart-warming smile before heading into the bathroom.

...

They were almost ready when Jack opened the door, not even bothering to knock this time, Jimmy and Justin were behind him. He had his Hollywood smile on and yet he seemed dangerous and threatening; and attractive as hell, Lena thought. They all did. If the circumstances had been different, she would definitely have said yes to each of them - separately and all together.