In Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and Lena followed them as Jack led the way to another room - a small conference room where they all sat around a long oval table. Jack began talking first.

"So, Lena, did you have fun?"

"Just because I had an orgasm, doesn't make what you did okay!" Lena responded bluntly.

"I believe we gave you more than one orgsam yesterday" Jack smiled mischievously, Justin and Jimmy gave out a laugh.

"And one this morning", Peter added with a naughty smirk.

Lena felt like a gazelle that predators were fighting over. It was both flattering and annoying, so she just observed them, the testosterone between the four men almost tangible in the room.

"Anyway, you've had your fun, can I go now?" Lena retorted.

"You can," Jack responded, flashing her again with his gorgeous smile. "But on one condition. You leave with me as my toy or you leave with Peter as his toy. Which one of us do you choose?"

Lena blinked, unsure she'd understood correctly. Jack continued to smile victoriously and Peter was calm, his face unreadable. He didn't seem surprised though. Had he known about this condition in advance? Was that why he had been so amazing last night and this morning? Was any of it genuine? Lena felt betrayal. Then anger.

"Do you think I'm some dumb, spineless excuse of a person who is so incapable of taking responsibility for her own life she'd give herself over to the first man who thinks himself Dom and makes her cum? Is that how little you think of me? That's not how one enters a D/s relationship. Or any relationship for that matter! You get to know the other person, you assess them within and outside the D/s dynamic, you learn about their kinks and limits, interests, hopes and fears and share yours, and most importantly - you build trust!"

Lena was furious, the rage building in her like lava in a volcano that was about to erupt. She saw that she had surprised all of the men in the room. Jimmy actually had an impressed, "you go, girl" expression on his face.

"Jack, how can you expect me to consider you even a potential Dom, when you abducted me and never gave me a choice in what happened to me? I obeyed and called you Sir because I didn't have another option! How many other women have you brought here against their will? I certainly won't be one of a faceless bunch. You may be hot and a great lay, but that's certainly not enough. We have no stable foundation to build anything, because I don't trust you even one bit!"

She stopped to take a breath and regain some self-control, then turned towards Peter. While she had no hesitation as to how she felt about Jack, at the moment Lena's emotions toward Peter were quite conflicting.

"Did you know about this arrangement?" Lena asked, her tone reserved but not hostile.

"Yes." Peter didn't offer any further explanation.

"Was that some sort of a game for you - test your skills against another man, me being the prize? Is that the reason you were so amazing? I assume that's Jack's motivation for this whole thing, but was it yours as well?" There was hurt and blame in Lena's voice and she couldn't hide it.

"I came because I care about you and it was the right thing to do. The play, the aftercare and this morning - I did that because that's what I wanted and I would have acted the same way even if it had been just the two of us." Peter responded calmly and matter-of-factly. Actually, Lena liked that he wasn't trying too hard to convince her.

She was quiet for a whole minute and the men waited.

"I haven't known you long, but you've never given me a reason to expect something other than the truth. I hope you're honest now. But I can't leave with you either. I appreciate that you came to my rescue and that you cared about my emotional state. I enjoyed the play and I especially loved this morning - it was very special... But we're still in the beginning. I definitely want to keep seeing you and I hope when the moment is right, I will be yours. But I'm not ready to commit just yet!"

The last words were spoken softly and almost shyly, but without any hesitation. Peter nodded almost imperceptibly and remained quiet. It was clear Lena had made up her mind and nobody could say anything to change it. The four men were silent for a while, unsure what should follow.

Then Lena took a deep breath and with a decisive tone said:

"Okay, just give me my things and I'll find my way out of here."

A few minutes later Lena was walking out of the building, her backpack flung over one shoulder, her phone in her hand; her Uber was about to arrive. She had stayed true to herself and made the right choice - it had been her brain and not her pussy that had taken the decision. She remembered the line from the poem "Traveler, there is no road; you make your own path as you walk." and smiled. Yes, she thought to herself with pride, I am making my own path.

The End