In Trouble Pt. 02

Story Info
Lena's new beau comes to rescue her from her abductors.
8.2k words
4.33
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4: Peter

Another photo showed up in the chat. Lena naked, tied to a large wood table, her ass red from whipping, swollen welts the color of ripe cherries adorning her cheeks and the back of her thighs. A message followed quickly after:

"She's taking it like a champ ;)"

Peter still wasn't sure if he should intervene. Maybe the fear was part of the play and Lena had arranged the whole thing and hired this guy. He was not jealous - on one hand, they had met only recently, she didn't mean that much to him yet. On the other hand, she was nice and helping her felt like the right thing. He knew Lena was already into him - she was desperate to be owned but none of her current fuck buddies were the Alpha that she would consider worthy of her submission. This could be a quick test as to whether they were a good fit. In any case, Peter was curious.

He dialed her and talked briefly with the man on the other end who introduced himself as Jack. He said it had been his decision to take Lena and play with her and that she had done wonderfully. Peter thought about whether he would have to put his background in the armed forces into use and rescue Lena, but then Jack surprised him with an unexpected proposal.

"Why don't you join us and take her for a spin, see whether you're good enough for her. Tomorrow's Sunday. At the end of the day I'll ask her which of us she'd rather have as her Dom. If she chooses you, you can leave together."

"And if she chooses you?" Peter asked.

"Then she stays with me and the boys for another week of fun." Jack smirked.

"What if she doesn't want either of us?"

"We'll have to make sure that doesn't happen, won't we! I'll send you the address.

Bring any equipment you like. No weapons though. We know about your training, don't test us, we come prepared too." Jack hung up.

Peter wondered if he should call this guy's bluff - he had friends he could ask for a favor, but that was just too much trouble. And why do it the hard way when he could just go and have some fun with a cute chick, see if she was worth his time anyway. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan, Peter thought.

5: Lena

Lena woke up just as Jack sat on the side of the bed. She inched away from him and looked at him with some degree of hostility. The earlier part of the day felt like a dream. Тhis was still a dangerous man who had abducted her and beaten her harder than anyone had done ever before. Truthfully, some of the hostility was aimed towards herself, because she had allowed it.

No safeword, she remembered, but still, she had called him Sir and obeyed him like a good girl. She wasn't angry that she had enjoyed herself, but rather that he hadn't earned the right to be a part of it. True, he had said he wouldn't give her more than she could handle and he had taken her almost to the edge but not beyond it. But still she didn't trust him.

Jack reached out to caress her face but Lena jumped out of bed, hoping to send him the message that he wasn't welcome. It didn't seem to work, the look in his eyes telling her she had awoken the wild beast in him. He slowly stood up, making a low growling sound, following her with his eyes, and began approaching her. She backed away but the wall was behind her and there was nowhere to run. She could maybe jump on the bed and dart into the bathroom, but the bathroom door had no lock. She was trapped. She was prey and she was being hunted.

A few paces in front of her, Jack took off his t-shirt, revealing his toned body; his chest just the right amount of hairy - Lena didn't like those guys who removed all their body hair, she preferred a more natural feel. Her eyes moved away from his chest and down to his fit abs and then further down to where his hands were unzipping his jeans. Jack maintained eye contact, aware of the effect he was having on her.

She glanced in the direction of the bathroom, still thinking of an escape path. He caught her look and with one step was in front of her, his body slamming into hers, his hips pinning her to the wall, lifting her wrists above her head with one sweep motion. The cold wall was stinging her bruised ass. She smelled the same perfume she remembered from earlier - spicy and sweet. Just like him, she thought - he could be so gentle, when he wanted to, his smile could melt icebergs, but there was also the wild, adventurous, spicy side that had turned her ass into a red mess.

"I told you you were mine," he said and tugged at the ring of her collar, still locked securely around her neck.

"Your body is all mine, your holes are mine to enjoy, your skin is mine to mark however I see fit..."

As he was talking, his free hand was traveling all over her body, caressing, digging his fingers into her skin, pinching, squeezing.

"...your hair is mine to pull you close and to control you..." he continued and ran his fingers through her hair, making a fist at the nape of her neck and sharply pulling her head back.

"...your tits are mine to squeeze, your nipples are mine to bite, your clit is mine to bring you to the edge of sanity and then push you over."

With his last words, he kicked her legs apart and his fingers began making circles around her clit. She was already wet. Jack's primal show of dominance had done that to her - she longed to be desired, to be possessed so completely by someone. His movements were slow, teasing and Lena was trying to move her hips, speed up the tempo, but then he pulled away and took a step back.

She was already panting, eyes hooded with pleasure and need. He let his pants slide down his legs, observing her as she looked at his significant cock, inadvertently biting her lower lip. Then he took her by the shoulders, threw her on the bed and lay on top of her. She felt his weight pressing her into the bed, a jail of strength she couldn't escape from. Lena opened her legs and welcomed him inside her.

He gave her a long, bruising kiss and began moving inside her - slowly at first, but soon he was fucking her in deep, aggressive thrusts, full of primal longing, his eyes never leaving hers. Lena was moaning louder and louder, her breaths fast and shallow. Right before the end Jacked pulled out and came with a roar, bathing her in his cum. Then he stood up and without bothering with any clothes, headed for the door. At the last moment he stopped and turned toward the unsatisfied Lena.

"Someone will bring food in a moment. Eat, rest, then take a shower and prepare your ass for play. There's a clock in the top drawer of the nightstand. You have two hours. Wait for me kneeling by the bed. Naked."

...

Lena did as instructed, not that she had any other choice. She was ready earlier, so she laid in bed on her stomach (it was painful to lay on her back), reading the book of Spanish poems she had started the previous evening. It seemed weird that less than 12 hours ago she had been to a yoga class, she had lived her normal, everyday life and she hadn't known Jack existed.

Lena came upon a poem that struck somewhere deep in her restless, self-reliant soul:

Traveler, your footprints

are the only road, nothing else.

Traveler, there is no road;

you make your own path as you walk.

As you walk, you make your own road,

and when you look back

you see the path

you will never travel again.

Traveler, there is no road;

only a ship's wake on the sea.

She read it again and again. There is no road, we make our own path. I make my own path, Lena repeated the phrase in her head. Even when I am not given a choice, I choose how I react ...

...

Five minutes before her 2 hours were over, she closed the book, left it on the nightstand and sat on her heels, hands on her thighs, palms facing down. This was a pose of peace for her, a grounding posture, as her yoga instructor would say. She closed her eyes and waited.

Lena heard the door unlock and opened her eyes. Jack came in, wearing a new pair of jeans.

"Are you ready, toy?"

"Yes, Sir."

He hooked a leash onto her collar.

"Humble", he instructed and she lifted her ass, arms straight in front of her on the ground, chest low. Jack's finger gently brushed against her clit and her pussy, then moved to her anal opening, pressing lightly. He inserted one spit-wet finger in her ass, then a second. Lena exhaled with pleasure. He took his fingers out and she felt something furry tickle her thighs and then a lubed plug press against her anus. She took a deep breath to relax and it was quickly inside her, stretching her pleasantly. She wiggled her ass and felt the tail move.

"On all fours. Follow."

Jack began leading her, walking slowly, giving her time to follow him on her hands and knees. It was a long way to the room they had played in this morning and Lena's knees were hurting, but she kept on, unwilling to show defeat so early on.

Once they reached the right door, Jack stopped.

"Kneel."

He unhooked the leash and removed the collar, then entered the room, closing the door behind him. Lena remained to wait outside, wondering why Jack had uncollared her. The tail of the plug tickled her feet, so she opened her knees to see it was a lovely cobalt color. She chuckled, thinking it a bit absurd, and then returned to posture.

A moment later the door opened and Jack came out, followed by another man. To Lena's enormous surprise, the other man was Peter. She was so stunned she didn't know what to say, questions coursing through her head. Jack came in front of Lena and lifted her chin upwards.

"He had nothing to do with your abduction, it was all me. Now be a good toy and do as you're told." Then he went inside again.

"What's going on? What are you doing here?" Lena asked, still shocked. "How did you know where I was?" Questions were pouring out of her, the surprise and the relief of the familiar face overwhelming.

Peter helped Lena stand up and held her face in his hands.

"Jack sent me photos of you from earlier today. I would've found a way to help you, but when I called him, he suggested that I come and join the fun and we can go home tomorrow. So let's make the best out of this situation and enjoy ourselves. Everything's going to be okay, trust me."

He ran his fingers through her hair, calming her. Lena felt better, safer, even if this was still an unreal situation, something out of a kinky fantasy. She was glad Peter was there, even though she didn't know what to expect from him. He wasn't any less intimidating than Jack, there was darkness in him too, but the very fact that he'd literally come to her rescue told he cared about her. She could work with that.

"It's time", he said without any room for disagreement in his voice and opened the door.

Lena followed him and once inside, she saw that Jack was sitting in an armchair at the other end, observing them. Jimmy and Justin were gone, perhaps having fun with another woman in another room. She won't miss Justin, but Jimmy was actually okay. Plus, he smelled lovely.

"Kneel." Peter ordered.

Lena looked him in the eyes. Peter had crystal blue eyes that many would consider cold, but not Lena - she loved that color - it reminded her of clear morning skies and filled her with joy. She couldn't say the same about her own eyes, which were greyish-blue, like the sea during a storm.

She realized Peter looked a bit like Jimmy, only older and slightly less fit. But they had the same strong build, the same stern look, the same heavy stubble, the high forehead that she always thought was a sign of intelligence, and the rare but genuine smile. Maybe that's why she had liked Jimmy, without even recognizing the resemblance between the two.

Lena remembered their first date and how Peter had unexpectedly pulled her close and given her a kiss that had turned her legs to jelly. She had inhaled deeply his perfume and filled her nose with delicious citrusy, fresh-spicy and woody notes. The scent was modern and adventurous at the same time and somehow suited Peter and his life split between the city and the wild. His beard had brushed her face in such a pleasant way that she had longed to reach her hand and run her fingers through it. Only she hadn't dared to touch him, feeling as if she didn't have the permission yet.

Back in the dungeon, the look in Peter's eyes had changed - the gentleness was gone, replaced by raw lust and uncompromising possessiveness. It scared and excited her, she felt like his prey and her heart was suddenly racing.

She lowered down to her heels. Peter went to a side table and took something from a gym bag. He returned, holding a new leather collar. Lena instinctively slid her knees apart and put her hands behind her head.

"Good girl", he encouraged her, then fastened the collar around her neck.

"Who do you belong to?" He was standing in front of her, his index finger in the ring of her collar, tipping her head up and piercing her with his eyes. Lena could tell by the absolute confidence in his voice that Peter knew the answer he was going to receive. He knew how he made her feel and that something about him excited her in ways no one had before.

"I belong to you, Sir."

Lena was aware that it was too soon for such a statement to carry its full weight, but the very possibility of her becoming Peter's was electrifying. She hoped what was about to happen was going to be the beginning of the kind of D/s relationship for which she had long yearned.

Peter went to sit on a couch a few meters away.

"Come to me on your hands and knees."

Lena moved slowly, trying to make it as graceful as she could, so that he'd be pleased. She stopped at his feet.

"Do a spin for me."

She started rotating slowly, showing her body to him from all sides.

"I like the tail, the color suits your pale skin." He stated with little emotion, then ordered "Back to me now."

He gave her a hand so she could climb into his lap. She nestled into his embrace, her head resting against his shoulder, aware that they weren't ready for the intimacy of this situation. She was naked and collared and the last (and first) time they'd met, they'd just chatted over tea. It had been an impossibly weird day and she was too tired to worry about the absurdity of it all. Her rear hurt, rubbing against his jeans, but apart from that she felt good. He was a big guy, maybe not as big as Jack, but certainly big enough to envelop her with his strong arms and make her feel safe. He was caressing her and whispering soothing words that were slowly doing their magic.

"It's okay, little one, I'm here now, you're safe, you're gonna be okay. You've been so brave, baby girl." Proud as she usually was, at that moment Lena needed those words - a bit of after-care. Or pre-care, more likely. She was listening to his calm, steady heartbeat and felt she was right where she needed to be, peace gradually returning to her. They stayed hugged like that for a long time. Finally Lena heard Peter's voice - first quiet and gentle:

"If something doesn't feel right, use your safeword, understood?"

She nodded and he continued, his voice strong and commanding now, the change almost shocking:

"Stand up. Now lie on my lap face-down."

She assumed one of her favorite spanking positions but wasn't quite enthusiastic considering how sore her ass already was. Peter moved her so her stomach was supported by one of his knees, and placed his other leg over hers to prevent her from moving too much, his left hand resting between her shoulder blades, pressing her into the couch.

He unclipped the tail of the plug and began gently fondling her behind. Despite the soft touch, she tensed up immediately. The second Peter removed his hand, she knew a hit was about to follow and wasn't wrong. A light slap that scared her more than actually hurt. Then another one, stronger, and a third, stronger still. Lena was trying to endure but after several hard slaps, she couldn't hold her whimpers anymore. The sensation was only intensified by the plug in her ass. Then Peter stopped and caressed her ass again.

"Good girl! I like my subs vocal. Unless I tell you to be quiet, don't hold back, I want to know how much you're enjoying yourself. Or how much you're hurting."

Then he added:

"Do you think you can take a few more."

His tone was more encouraging than asking. Lena didn't want this to continue for much longer, but she didn't want to disappoint Peter and also she liked the intimacy of the pose. Even though she couldn't see him, their bodies were close together, their limbs entwined, one hand on her ass and the other on her back.

"Yes, Sir, I can take a few more."

Peter delivered 15 more slaps on her ass, concentrating on the lower part - on her sitting bones - where it hurt more but also where the sexual stimulation was stronger. Lena felt herself getting more and more wet. Peter must have noticed it too because he repositioned her so that his knee was now between her legs and he had easy access to her genitals. One hand was rubbing her pussy and the other was tugging at the plug until Lena began moaning with pleasure. She didn't want him to stop, but he did and ordered her to stand up.

Lena got up on shaky legs, already panting, desire radiating from her body. Peter brought leather cuffs and fastened them on her wrists, ankles and thighs. Then he grabbed a fistful of her hair and roughly dragged her across the room to a contraption that seemed like a padded balancing bar. Peter's brutal show of force had scared her a bit: she knew she could expect something like that from him but seeing him in action was a whole other thing. How could it be that one moment he was treating her like his most precious possession and then next - like an object he could throw in the trash without a second thought!?

He pushed her toward the balancing bar, forcing her head down, so she was bent over it, her hands and feet together. Peter tied the wrists and ankles on each side to each other and added a spreader bar between her legs, so Lena had to widen her stance.

The balancing bar was about hip height, so she was leaning on it, but the pose was still a bit uncomfortable: she had limited view, while her pussy and ass were unprotected and fully on display. Lena was feeling vulnerable, aware that Jack was still watching them and that Peter was seeing her most intimate parts for the first time. She didn't have time for self-conscious thoughts though, because Peter grabbed the plug, wiggled it a bit and then pulled it out. He fingered her with freshly lubed fingers and tried to insert a larger plug but Lena wasn't relaxed enough.

"The more you struggle, the rougher I'll be. If you calm down and let me in, I'll be more gentle."

Lena tried to think of the man who just a few minutes ago had held her in his embrace and whispered beautiful, calming words to her. Of the man who had kissed her with such possession and desire at the end of their first date. She wanted that man, she wanted to feel him inside her.

She took a deep breath, let it out and felt his fingers probe her ass again, stretching her. Rather than the plug, she felt a vibrating egg shoved into her vagina and a cold dildo enter her ass, pushed deeper, each spherical section larger in diameter than the previous one. Two bulbs in, then one bulb out, then two bulbs in again. Soon she was moaning again, the double stimulation working for her. Peter removed the dildo and this time managed to insert the larger plug, his movements slow but without a trace of hesitation. He then reached out, tied her hair with rope and pulled her head backwards. When she felt the plug being tugged upwards, she realized it wasn't a plug in her ass but a hook. The pose was uncomfortable and limited her view even further - essentially she was looking down at the concrete floor. But it turned out that didn't matter because a moment later Peter put a mask over her eyes.