All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 13'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying the story a *lot* - 3 minor typos

==> Sorry about the flowed format of this - the editor is ignoring line feeds. <==

I'm enjoying the story and I like the writing style and quality. If I was rating you as a writer you'd definitely be in my top 5%. Of course that means I notice much smaller errors (the price of your superior writing skills :)

This is just some "post editing" input: Search on these:

-->anging<--

->satisfied grown<--

-->reflex, I<--

The last is just my being picky, but I'd prefer that without a comma. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm getting a little irritated by this authors style of writing. I mean seriously just get to the point! What is this guy's deal? An elf and a succubus and he decides to play mind games? And denial? It's just weird. Seems like the author started a story and hasn't decided the ending.. just playing it by ear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok....

Look, even for fantasy, this is nuts. Guy has a perfectly willing lovely elf and literally and figuratively horny succubus wet, ready, and willing. To deny all this for so long....WTF. Ok, the guy has willpower, he's a rock. This ain't the sexual equivalent of LOST where we just get teased for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missing the Point

I can't help but feel that the commentors are missing the point of this story.

It's a tease and denial fic. It's about teasing and denial. It is not about lots and lots of sex.

There are lots of stories with lots and lots of sex. I'm sick of them. "Don't ever satisfy the horny girls" is way, way more interesting to me.

ContrahentContrahentover 5 years ago

I see a number of posts complaining about the denial theme in this series. I'd like to counter them by saying that I love the denial theme, and your writing is super fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol

There seems to be a few uptight people reading this series.

Take a step back, not only is it tease and denial but the vast majority is satire with a damned good amount of erotic thrown in.

Like most of the other readers I’m cheering for Loreli to fully serve her master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
463 Followers
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy