In Wonderland Pt. 03

Story Info
Alice continues to learn.
1.2k words
4.13
3.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayla_E
Kayla_E
11 Followers

"Sweet little Alice," said Mistress. "We begin again."

I nodded. I had tried to take off my skirt for Mistress. I had. I had practiced at home. Thought about it for three weeks.

Couldn't do it.

Finally, Mistress suggested that I stay at The Caterpillar for three days. Three. Days. For "saturation training." What is that?

Yet here I am, and I'd stood before Mistress, trying and failing to remove my skirt. I was disappointed, but she waved her hand and shrugged.

"We begin again."

There were very few people in the building this time of day. Kitten appeared, and another woman I had seen briefly at times. Mistress walked away a few steps and spoke quietly to them as I waited.

They returned, and she nodded at them.

"Little Alice. You will not question them."

"Yes Mistress." Meaning, "Let them do whatever it is I just told them to do."

The two women removed my clothes. It was matter-of-fact; a task, nothing more. I stood quietly, but I did try to cover myself at times with my hands.

I was led to a table behind us; I had not noticed it before. They helped me to lie on it, then fitted the leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles.

What am I doing?

The table was broad and sturdy. Each cuff was linked to a chain at each of the four corners, so I was spreadeagle. I tried to turn sideways a little, to close my legs. I heard the snap of each link.as it was secured. Mistress came to the table, checking the cuffs and each chain.

She smiled at me, then smoothed her hand across my belly. I sucked in my stomach, away from the touch. She frowned.

"Do you remember your promise, Little Alice?" She rested her hand on my belly again, leaving it there. I looked at her, nervous.

"You promised and agreed, that your body is mine." She lightly moved her hand lower, and I breathed faster, shivering. She flicked my clit with a fingernail.

"This is mine."

The hand stroked inside one thigh. "As is this."

The hand slowly moved back up my body, stopping at my breast, circling it with one finger. I was shaking now. "And this."

The hand went up, grasping my throat. "The very air you breathe - I allow it."

My heart was beating fast. I was scared. Nervous.

Excited.

She nodded, seeing something in my eyes.

"You remember."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

She called to the women. "Now, we will make you aware of your body, so you will learn to accept it. Treasure it."

I already knew my body.

Didn't I?

I lay on the table, naked, feeling the coolness of the room. Feeling vulnerable.

The women did something at the sides of the table. The chains on the wrists began to tighten, tugging, pulling my arms to each corner, stretching.

The women moved to the other end of the table. I heard clicking, then felt a separation of that end of the table, creating two "legs" that grew further apart, taking my own with it. Mistress checked each chain, tightening here, spreading there. I now made a wide X on the table, a gap between the table under my legs. I was pulled and moved until my hips rested on the very edge of the peak of this gap. The chains to my ankles were pulled tighter still, spreading my legs further apart.

Mistress returned to my side, her hand cupping my face.

"Sweet little Alice. You were ashamed to show me your body."

"I'm sorry, Mis-"

"No! No sorry." She looked disappointed.

"You will learn that when you feel no shame with me, you will please me." She raised an object.

"I must teach you what it means to disappoint me. Do you know why you disappointed me?"

"I couldn't take off my skirt, Mistress."

She looked sorrowful, and sighed. "No. You disappointed me, because you tried to.hide from me, what is mine. I own your body. Do not hide it from me."

I heard her steps move away, then stop. Her voice: "This will hurt, Little Alice. And possibly give you a little pleasure? I will be interested to see if it does. But, it does not matter. It only matters that I must teach you, never to hide your body, from me. It is MINE."

And on "MINE," she swung, and I felt a hard smack against my crotch, and I jumped. She swung again, and again there was a hard smack, this time inside my thigh. She struck again, hitting my clit. Again, hitting inside the other thigh. Again and again, and I jumped, and then began to say "stop it!"

At that, she did stop, and I was relieved. But then I felt hard pillows pushed beneath my hips, lifting them, and Mistress was standing beside me.

"Never." She said coldly. "Never tell me to stop. Never. Do you understand?"

I trembled.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes Mistress!"

"I used a crop. But now -" she held up the evil looking thing "- I will use this whip. You won't bleed. But it will hurt more."

She laid the whip across my trembling body.

"This is my body now. Mine. Never tell me to stop, whatever pleases me to do to your body."

"Yes Mistress. I - yes. Yes Mistress."

She nodded. At least I hadn't said I was sorry.

The tip of the whip flicked across my clit, the flesh on each side, the labia. The insides of my thighs. At times, it touched the edges of my opening, which oddly made me lift my hips to it, and Mistress laughed. The whip struck over and over, and at one point, Mistress stopped and rested her hand on my quivering, sensitive pubic mound, and said, "Pee for me."

I couldn't, I couldn't, except I didn't want to be whipped again. Her hand rested on me, and I began to feel aroused. Finally, a little urine came out, stinging the welts, and she was pleased.

She whipped my breasts a little, then returned to my crotch. I thought she meant to whip me again, but suddenly she pushed the whip's handle against me, grinding it against my clit until I moaned, arching my back, pushing against the handle.

"Good," she purred. "So much more than I'd hoped!" She inserted the handle inside me, teasing, until I moaned and raised my hips to it, wanting it, and she laughed.

"Sweet little Alice."

She allowed Kitten to use a vibrator on me. As she left the room, she told Kitten she could make me come as often as she liked, and then for both of us to bathe and join her for dinner that night. Naked.

Kitten began to play with me in earnest, taunting, teasing, increasing the power, until my teeth chattered and my hips stilled, clinging, riding out the pleasure, then she would touch the welts with her fingers, then move the vibrator and begin the build up again.

Later, she helped me to the baths, and once we had bathed, she smoothed salve on the welts. They felt sensitive, my skin overly aware now of everything. We left to go have dinner, and I felt aroused, walking naked, the feel of my swollen skin, but I did not hunch, and Mistress was pleased.

Kayla_E
Kayla_E
11 Followers