In Your Arms...

Story Info
How far can you go for the sake of love?
12.8k words
3.88
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers

Three important points before you start reading my story.

I am very grateful to Steve(@Ciaosteve) for editing my story.

None of the characters involved in sex are below eighteen years.

Most importantly‚ Happy New Year to all of you.

*****

Samir starts the story

It was early morning. Amit entered the room as soon as the girl left. I was still lying naked under my sheet.

"Mr. Playboy‚ she is the third girl who has come to this room in the last month."

"Yeah‚ so what?"

I was unmoved by his question. I was still tired by the two rounds of vigorous sessions that had taken place in the last six hours and trying to fight off my sleep.

"And you will say that she is no prostitute either."

"Shut up. I don't sleep with prostitutes. She is from a very well to do family of the city."

"So many well to do girls coming to a gent's hostel?" Amit had his own doubts.

It was not new for girls spending nights in the gent's hostel but a third chick in around a month to one particular room was certainly a hot topic in the corridor.

"That's the power of my passion. I bet she will come tonight too." I said while sitting up on the bed‚ my nakedness still under the sheets.

"Are you wearing something underneath?" Amit always liked to ask the most direct questions without caring what the other person would think.

"Of course‚ not‚" I exclaimed. "Would you like to come in?"

"I am no gay."

"So why do you ask such questions?"

"Just out of curiosity. I haven't gone naked in front of a girl and I wonder how lucky you are‚" he continued." Now get up quickly we have to go to the wards."

We were doctors doing our internship.

"I will certainly‚ but first you leave the room and allow me some privacy."

"Thirty minutes only. I am not ready to face the anger of the professor again for being late."

Amit left the room and I got up‚ immediately remembering the dreaded face of the professor.

In exactly half an hour‚ we walked the floors of the hospital. The duties assigned to interns were quite simple yet exhaustive. We had to check on the vitals of each patient and write down any fresh patient complaints on the bed headed ticket before the arrival of the professor‚ who in turn would prescribe medicines as per the new complaints. The attendants of the patients usually had to stay out during our rounds unless the patient was unable to speak.

As I moved on from one bed to the next‚ I noticed that one particular female attendant was still standing beside her patient. She had her back to me‚ and I asked her in the most polite manner.

"Madam‚ it's time for the rounds and you have to stay outside."

She looked around and that was the first time I looked at Madhavi.

"He is very sick‚" was her reply‚ I hardly heard.

She was beautiful beyond words. She had green eyes and few pimples over her otherwise fair skin. But that was no problem as even the most beautiful object in the night sky‚ the moon‚ had craters on its surface. Her captivating eyes hid a few drops of tears and that added to the innocence of her appearance. She was in a white salwar kameez and looked like an angel who had fallen straight from the sky. She was definitely from a not so well to do family and hugely different from all the other girls I had been in bed with.

I just felt compelled‚ to show off to her my skills‚ to impress her. I checked on the blood pressure of the patient and it was very high.

"Malignant Hypertension leading to stroke‚" I uttered.

"What is that?"

"His blood pressure has gone dangerously high and that has led to bursting of the blood vessels in his brain. His brain is not getting the required nutrients along with oxygen. His condition is very grave."

The tears now found their way across her face. She covered her face with her hands. Impulsively‚ I put my hands over her shoulders and had her sit on the chair adjoining the bed.

"How is he related to you?"

"He is my father‚" she said still hiding her beautiful face beneath her palms.

I had few more patients to look into but I preferred to stay with her.

"Are you alone? I mean he is so sick..."

She stopped me abruptly. She had removed her hands but was still looking down.

"I have an elder brother. He has gone outside to get some medicines."

There was a brief silence and then she continued again.

"Doctor‚ how much time does he have?"

Our eyes met again‚ and I felt my heart skip a beat. I could hear my heart pounding inside my chest‚ and I wondered if my beats were audible to her.

"No one can say about that. A few hours or a few days..."

She again burst into tears and I knelt beside her.

"God will take care of everything."

Just then‚ Amit called me on my phone to announce that the professor had arrived. I didn't want to leave her‚ but I had to rush to his chamber.

The rounds happened to be my worst till that day. I hadn't attended the next few patients and that is when the professor scolded me severely. I could not give any explanation regarding my irregularity. I was finally let off with a warning of severe disciplinary action on repetition of such mistakes. Anyhow the professor‚ on seeing Madhavi's father‚ had advised us to shift the patient to the intensive care unit.

After all the work was over‚ I finally wished to be with Madhavi again. Amit had some suspicions in his mind and repeated questions had finally convinced him about my interest in that particular female attendant.

"So‚ do you plan to make her a victim of your carnal desires?"

"Yeah‚ that is certainly in the cards‚" I gave a firm reply.

***

Madhavi speaks

The news that the one you love will leave you forever is painful. My father loved and cared for me immensely. Today he was sleeping‚ peacefully unaware that what stood in front of him was death itself‚ which spares none. As the resident doctor disclosed this news to me‚ I was in deep grief. I did not know what to do. I wished to catch hold of my father tightly and not allow death to put his paw over him. But that was not to happen.

I started to cry with my hands closing my face. And that was when I felt his hand over my shoulders. Yes‚ it was the doctor. Doctors are too busy treating people and they usually don't have time consoling patients. But here he was‚ like someone‚ whom I had met some ages back. He might have other work to do but he preferred to stay with me.

And that was what my father used to do. Each time I was hurt he would stop all his work and sit beside me. I looked into his eyes and realized there was lot of concern for me. He knelt beside me to utter kind soothing words. It was just a matter of fact that his phone rang and he had to leave the room.

The professor advised that my father needed to be shifted to the intensive care unit. My brother was an irresponsible son and he usually used to stay away from the hospital. I had to lie to the doctor that he had gone to bring medicines. I was just wondering about how to shift my father to the ICU when the resident doctor arrived again. I was so relieved to see him once more.

"Our staff will come and shift him to the intensive care unit and no need to worry. But you won't be allowed to stay besides him." He said to me.

I was so impressed with the politeness of his manners.

I nodded my head‚ and he continued:

"May I know your name?"

"Madhavi‚" I replied instantly.

"Well Madhavi‚ where is your brother?"

"He hasn't been back yet‚" I replied.

"Have you eaten anything since morning?"

"No‚" was my reply, hunger suddenly welling up inside. It was true; I had not eaten at all that day.

"Well let me get you something. Okay leave it. Let your father be transferred to the ICU and then I can take you to the hospital canteen."

The saddest day of my life was suddenly transferring into a happy one. A doctor was concerned about my hunger and wished to take me out. It was wrong though to transform my thoughts to happy things but then something deep within was provoking me to accept his invitation.

"I will be thankful to you for that‚ but I think you should be more concerned about your work."

"Yeah‚ I am sure I will finish them all in the next half an hour. By that time‚ your father would have been shifted to ICU. If your brother would have come back by then‚ then it will be his responsibility to take care of you. But if he is not back‚ then you have to come along with me."

There was no way I could say no to his proposal. My face was filled with grief‚ yet still I managed a smile. He smiled back and left the room.

My brother must have been busy drinking and that's why he was not there during the shifting of my father. I stood outside the room and just hoped that my father recovered. My thoughts went back to doctor.

Was he interested in me or did he behave politely with all? Regardless of the answer‚ his confident approach was making me fall for him. As I thought of him‚ he arrived again.

"You stay here. Let me go and check inside on your father."

He moved inside the ICU‚ only to come back after a few minutes.

"Madhavi‚ as I feared everything seems not to be correct. But let's hope for the best. You should better take care of your hunger. Now shall we proceed to the canteen‚ there is little we can do here?"

There was magic in his words. I simply followed him. There were eyes staring at us and I noticed a few other doctors‚ probably his colleagues‚ smiling at him. I couldn't notice his expression as I was moving behind him. He took me to one corner of the canteen building. He pulled out my chair and asked me to take a seat there while he sat opposite.

"Sandwiches are very popular over her. Would you like to taste some?"

"Yeah‚ it will do."

He called for the waiter and asked him to bring two plates of sandwiches and coffee.

"I know you are in a difficult situation at the moment and I just wish to comfort you."

"I am not habituated to such care other than my father. Thanks for whatever you are doing for me." I spilled out the truth.

We sat quietly for the rest of the time as we finished the sandwiches and coffee. We left the canteen in another fifteen minutes and headed back to the ICU. He left me there. But before going‚ he said:

"Madhavi‚ there are many things which can be never spoken of. It can only be understood by the language of the eyes. You don't need to thank me for everything. Just take it as part of my responsibility. I am taking leave now‚ but I want you to think over everything."

He left me there and didn't turn back. There were many questions now that needed to be answered. Was he in love with me? Most importantly‚ was I in love with him?

***

Samir's perspective.

Everything was working to plan. It was now a matter of days before she would be in bed with me. She looked so helpless and my support had enlightened her. At the ICU‚ I left her with an impression that I was in love with her.

I deliberately avoided going to the ICU the following day so that she would miss my presence. It was only the next day that I made my way to the ICU again. She sat there on one corner of the corridor in the same dress I had seen two days back. She looked in some real distress. I moved to her and sat beside her.

"How is he doing?"

She looked at me in a great shock.

"Where were you yesterday? I just didn't know where to look for you. Neither do I know your name."

It was the chance that I was waiting for. I put my hand over hers in a reassuring manner and said:

"Yeah‚ even I missed you so much‚ but the workload didn't allow me to come over here."

She didn't try to take away her hands.

"What's your name‚ doctor?"

"I am Dr. Samir. My friends call me Sam."

"Okay‚ so I should call you?"

I responded with a smile.

"Of course‚ Sam."

"So how is your father?" I continued.

"There is no improvement in his condition‚" she said as her smile vanished from her face.

I had to change the topic.

"So where is your brother?"

"He is sleeping there. He didn't sleep last night due to lots of mosquitoes round here."

"Yeah‚ can't help regarding that in government hospitals. Does that mean you haven't slept?"

"My condition is still worse. I haven't bathed in two days and the toilets are so unclean. I am feeling so much uneasy in here."

"Did you have something for breakfast?"

"I don't feel like eating anything."

"Then let me take you to some hotel where you can freshen up."

"No need to worry about me. I can manage."

"There is no need to manage. Your face speaks a lot about your condition. Just tell your brother that you will be out for some time with an old friend. I will be waiting for you outside."

It was just two days since we had met‚ and we were already talking as if we were old friends.

I moved outside‚ glancing back to see her getting up after me. This was the chance to satisfy my lust. I called on the hotel and enquired about a room. Being an old customer they didn't disappoint‚ and I was immediately confirmed a reservation. I waited outside the hospital and some five minutes later Madhavi arrived with a bag.

I jumped on my bike and asked her to sit behind. She obeyed me and I moved on.

"Did your brother object?"

"No."

"What's in the bag?"

"My clothes. I want to change up."

"Okay."

We moved to the hotel and checked in to our room.

"Now make yourself comfortable and use the bathroom. I will be here watching television."

She seemed happy and sat on the bed. The room was cool due to the air conditioning and it was certainly more pleasant than the humidity outside.

"It feels so nice in here." She said.

"Yeah‚ you can take a nap in here until you feel comfortable."

"Let me use the bathroom first."

"As you wish."

I was already confident about when to make my next move.

***

Madhavi's perspective once more

Two days of friendship and a lifetime of memories. Little had I envisaged that a doctor would become so close to me that I would be ready to share a room with him! It seems though that life has its own set of surprises. A dying father who had preoccupied all of my thoughts was now partially replaced by a doctor caring for me just as my father used to do. As he held my hands in his‚ outside the intensive care unit where my father lay on his deathbed‚ I didn't make the slightest attempt of pulling away. Yes‚ indeed it was relieving.

As soon as he learnt that I was getting uneasy due to the unhygienic conditions‚ he asked me to accompany him to a hotel so that I could freshen up myself. Every woman wished her husband to be like her father and I was no exception. As I followed in his footsteps‚ I made a quick prayer to the Almighty.

Lord make him mine till my last breath.

As soon as we entered the room‚ I wondered if we would have some quality time alone together. His handsome looks combined with his suave attitude had already melted away my heart. I was feeling so tired and I felt like taking a nap in the room right in his arms. But I needed to freshen up before presenting myself to him. I was still in my old clothes and I needed to change up.

I was feeling so dirty and revolting. I went inside the bathroom. A call of the nature first and then bath. Oh‚ how sweet and clean the bubbles smelled. I changed into a fresh set of clothes and came out.

Sam was sitting and watching television‚ just as he had promised. As soon as I came out‚ he turned his gaze in my direction. He looked astonished and murmured something under his breath.

"Beautiful‚" was all that I guessed.

I saw him approaching me and I stood there waiting for his touch.

"Madhavi‚ I don't know if you realize it but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You set my heart pounding and leave me having difficulty in controlling my emotions. Help me if you can." He said as he brushed my hair with his fingers. I felt my legs go weak and I immediately sat on the bed.

"I love you so much. Allow me to own you‚" Sam continued as he sat beside me.

I didn't answer‚ but a gentle nod of my head gave my consent.

He caught hold of my hand and put it to his lips. As his soft kisses climbed up my hand‚ he moved his body a little closer to me. His other arm wrapped around my back and pulled me all close to him. He shifted his lips to my face and caressed every inch of skin with his lips before finally resting on my soft lips. Slowly and seductively Sam eased his lips over mine‚ parting them at will as he sent tingling excitement through my mind.

I was already lost in emotion from that kiss alone. I almost moaned when his strong hands moved atop the soft treasures on my chest, massaging ever so gently at the hidden flesh.

"Oh‚ you are all magic‚" he whispered." Would you let me see you naked?"

I was so desperate to see him happy and it felt as if everything that was happening gave justice to our relationship. The undesirable fabrics were lost as we sat naked in each other's arms. The kisses had primed my timorous body for the inevitable. He removed a packet from his pocket.

"Do you know how to use a condom?"

My heart jumped. Inside I was just a little scared. I'd never done it before, but it seemed that my charming young doctor had come prepared for everything. Should I say something?

No‚ that will spoil the mood‚ I thought

I shook my head with a smile and watched as he dressed up his hardness. The only fear of pregnancy now rested back in peace. He laid me down on the bed. My breathing had gradually become heavy and my heartbeat was galloping in nervous anticipation. I'd only met him a few days ago and now I was going to let him make a woman of me. It was so wrong yet felt so right. He put his mouth again on mine and I responded by sucking on his lips.

I felt the weight of his entire body on mine, spreading my legs apart in response to his direction. My sex was all drenched with love and I was ready to shred off my twenty year old hymen. He positioned himself and I could feel his impatient organ striking against my moist lips. Slow down, was the thought filling my mind as I felt the pressure build down below the release again. Two quick thrusts and my virginity tore off with a sharp pain and let a muffled scream as I bit down onto my lip.

As the pain subsided‚ he stabbed his organ deep within. I gradually relaxed and started to enjoy the ultimate pleasure. He put his mouth on my nipple and teased it to life with his tongue. He seemed so experienced and I had that slightest doubt in my mind as to whether it was his first time too. I didn't ask him but I was happy that he was enjoying my body so much.

His rubber coated hardness rocked in and out of my sex‚ juices easing his constant pace. Finally‚ he climaxed as he tightened his grip on my body before falling back to my side. A little more and I could have climaxed too. But that was least of my concern. He seemed pleased and that was prize to my eyes.

We slept naked in each other's arms for around two hours. Needless to say‚ he had another enormous erection and I was subjected to his repeated carnality at the end of nap. I missed my orgasm again but again he looked so contented at the end of it and my own expectations were long extinct.

"I hope you are happy. Whenever you feel stressed out‚ you can call me and I will look to relieve your tension. I will be so happy to please you."

He smiled at me‚ before responding.

"Yeah‚ I feel proud to have you in my life."

Though love making was enervating‚ I was feeling fresh. We dressed up and he treated me to a nice lunch at a restaurant. I felt so comfortable sitting by his side.

"Sam‚ can I get your number?"

Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers