In Your Arms...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looped his fingers under the edge of my drenched panties and then slid his fingers underneath‚ reaching out to my starving wetness. He waved his fingers over my labia in a clumsy manner and grasped my sex in his palm.

"You are so wet‚" he announced.

"Because I need you‚" I purred with a smile.

He took the fingers back to his mouth and whispered:

"I need to taste you‚" he spoke like a man.

Undressing me completely was now a mere formality. My saree‚ petticoat and panties were peeled off my body to complete nakedness. He lifted my legs at the hip‚ spreading them wide and bundled his face into my bushy pelvis. His tongue teased my folds and delved within into my love canal. I was moaning in time with his every caress. He was so concerned about my pleasure.

Sex was not new to me but definitely orgasms were. Samir had penetrated me but Pradip had actually struck the chords of joy. As his tongue pressed deep into my love canal‚ I started to shout in pleasure. I clutched the sheets and my body arched‚ all in pleasure.

His hand caressed my nude belly and bare breasts before groping them with all care. His tongue and hand painted my body with colors of joy. I trembled as my first ever orgasm hit me. It was huge‚ exhilarating‚ euphoric and exciting in equal measure. Still though‚ I owed him his own release.

As I lay still‚ he rose up from his position‚ a huge smile spreading across his glistening lips.

"You were just wonderful‚" I exclaimed.

"Thank you‚ but what to do about this?" he replied‚ pointing down at the huge bulge in his pants.

"Let my wetness take care of that‚ my dear." I said. "Take of your underwear please."

He obeyed me instantly and I had the first glimpse of my sweet husband's hard flesh.

"Do I need condoms?"

Even before I could answer‚ the doorbell rang.

"Seems my parents are back. Now dress quickly‚ I am going to open the door." He looked disappointed and I felt sorry for him.

As he rushed to the drawing room‚ I called him back.

"Wear the towel at least."

In all hurriedness‚ he had forgotten to wear his towel. He came back to the room immediately and wrapped a towel around his waist which vaguely covered the tent in his groin. I got up from my laying position and looked around for my clothes.

As I started putting on my brassiere‚ I could hear voices from the other room. It was my mother-in-law's.

"Why are you in a towel?"

I didn't hear Pradip's voice and she asked again.

"Is Madhavi here?"

I didn't hear his voice as she spoke again.

"You could have called us‚ we would have delayed our arrival. Now go and be with her. Don't leave her alone at this juncture."

I heard footsteps to my room as I threw off my bra again. I had an instant liking for my mother-in-law.

As Pradip entered our room again and closed the door behind‚ he was in all smiles. From behind the doors we heard her speak again.

"Oh Almighty‚ you saved our family."

Pradip came and sat beside me.

"We should finish this quickly."

"Okay and no condoms‚" I said.

"Why?" Pradip queried.

"Seems mother will be happy‚ if she sees her grandchildren at the earliest."

My wedding night thoughts were lost. I had now realized getting pregnant with my husband's seeds would never crush my dreams.

"I love you‚" he thanked me as we smiled at each other.

I ripped off his towel‚ reaching out to touch his hardness. It was rock hard and was ready to spoil the tranquility of my moist depth. Now‚ I felt the excitement of feeling his manhood plunging inside me. It was my turn to take control. He had tasted me and I was going to return the favour. I was on my knees and bent my head over his organ to taste the glistening precum. The salty taste spread over my taste buds and I wished for more.

I opened my mouth further to take him deep. It was slow and gradual as I wrapped my mouth around his rampant shaft. I bobbed my head up and down‚ as he stroked my hair with his fingers.

"I won't last long if you continue like this. Do you really care for my mother's words?"

He was desperate to penetrate my sex‚ I understood.

I took out the rod from my mouth and smiled at him.

"Let's do it‚" I said.

As I lied down on the bed‚ Pradip eased my legs apart and positioned his erection over my damp folds. I gasped at that first touch then‚ taking him in my hand‚ guided his head over my impatient love canal.

"Give a push‚" I encouraged.

One push led to another as he slid his manhood all along my depth. My tight walls stretched to accommodate the creature in its den.

"This feels wonderful‚" Pradip responded with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"My dear‚ come over me‚" I asked him.

My husband straddled me under him and brought his face to mine. I rested both of my legs on his back as we kissed lightly. His hands moved over my breasts‚ feeling their softness and then teasing my nipples. It was such a wonderful feeling to be crushed down by his masculine body. He pulled out his cock almost all the way then thrust back into me. He repeated it a few more times. As the muscular organ slid against my slippery walls‚ it originated electrifying sensations that soon spread all over my body. The fires of orgasm were smoldering into life once more.

We kissed with more and more passion‚ our tongues like excited serpents. He was breathing heavily like me. He was pumping heavily into my now sodden sex‚ ramming his cock in and out of my tightening pussy as I screwed my eyes out. He brought his mouth onto my breast. He rolled his tongue over my hardened nipple and started suckling it hungrily as though it was filled with milk. He put his fingers into my mouth‚ and I licked them ardently as he pummeled my aching sex. I grasped at his back‚ digging nails into his flesh as wave after wave of pleasure flooded my body once more.

If I could have stayed in that position for ever‚ then I would have been very happy but the journey had to end. He clutched me tightly in his arms as his manhood filled me with seeds of love. After the last squirt of semen filled my womb‚ he rested his head on my chest. I brushed his hair with my fingers to congratulate him on his success.

"It's all done‚" I whispered into his ears.

He pulled out his languid weapon from me and lay next to me. I moved closer to him as our naked bodies cuddled against each other.

"Well I had planned to know you better before we ended up having sex but could not control myself‚" he said in his usual innocent tone.

"We are a newly married couple. Sex will certainly be in our top priority list. There is a whole life to know each other. But don't you think we have known each other since long?"

"What made you come back to me?"

"Blame your eyes for that. Once I remembered your face‚ I realized how wrong a decision had I made."

"I love you so much‚" he said and kissed my forehead while his hands caressed my naked arm.

I was dying to hear these words. I hugged him once more and he held me tightly.

"Let's get up. I have to apologize to our parents for my misdeeds. You stand beside me‚ that will give me courage. You are my strength and I will face this world with you by my side."

My husband kissed me on the forehead again and smiled.

"Yeah mother was very angry with you‚ but she looked happy on hearing of your return. I had promised to myself that I will always stand beside you. I will do that till the end of life."

We hugged each other before finally getting up from our bed and dressing up. Pradip opened the door and I followed him. His parents sat in one corner of the room. I fell down at their feet.

They got up and my mother in law embraced me.

"You are the daughter of this house. We have a lot of faith in you."

She had tears in her eyes‚ and I realized I was crying too.

"I will not do anything that will make you feel bad. I promise this to you."

Seeing me cry‚ my father in law took hold of my hands.

"Don't cry my dear. We are old people and have seen life. We understand that you had problems. But we would have been happy if we could have solved your problems. We have no problem if you continue your career in teaching. But you should realize at the end of the day that there is a family waiting for you at your home. Don't leave us alone anymore. We will be devastated. We had only a son and now we have found a daughter in you."

I was now crying aloud as I put my head on his chest. The affection seemed familiar. I tried to recollect the warmth and all I could see was my father's face. In all this time‚ I had finally found the man I was long searching for- my father. I was now feeling relaxed like I was in my father's arm.

"This is my home‚ father. I will never disappoint you further."