In Your Arms...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be held responsible for his death. You are a criminal." Amit had his share of jokes even at this delicate hour.

"Please don't beat about the bush. Tell me who is dying and how am I a criminal?" she was getting upset.

"Yes‚ you are a criminal. Because one who suffers silently is a criminal‚" Amit said to her.

And suddenly‚ she fell silent.

"Who are you? How do you know me?" she asked after a pause.

"You don't know me‚ but you definitely know that man standing over there."

Amit pointed to me in the darkness. I moved towards the door from the zone of darkness to the lighted area with a certain anxiety building up. Our eyes met as she looked at me in disbelief. She ran inside the room and I realized that she was in tears.

"What's happening?" the other woman asked.

"There is a lot of story I have to explain but‚ before that‚ can you allow us to come inside the room? We are really thirsty and would you mind offering us a glass of water?"

"It seems she knows you. I can offer you dinner as you won't find food here. But you have to explain me everything."

"Yes‚ I will certainly."

"Okay‚ you can come inside."

***

Madhavi's perspective once more

It was that one thing which I never expected. Samir had come back for me. I had got a job as a teacher to fulfil my dreams and wanted to spend some time alone to forget my past.

When I saw him‚ the first thing that I realized was that I was crying. My tears had dried up since my father's death and suddenly they erupted out of nowhere. . Deep within my tears‚ there was a subdued feeling of happiness and contentment.

Anuradha Didi‚ my room partner and senior at school‚ had let them inside. Samir and his friend sat in the other room. I could hear their voices but could not make out what they were talking about. I knew I had to confront him to express my frustration and anger that had built up within in all these days.

But I didn't need to go there. It was Samir who came inside my room. The last time we were alone in a room I had submitted myself to him as I felt he was someone very close to me. Since that time, all I had felt was devastation. Now today‚ again we were alone but this time it felt strange to be with him.

Before I could react to his arrival‚ he fell down at my feet. My anger vanished into darkness immediately.

"I am sorry‚ Madhavi. I have realized my mistake."

"Please get up‚" I said.

"You have to forgive me first‚" he said.

"Time will heal everything. I was slowly making up my mind that maybe I wasn't meant for you."

"But that didn't mean that I should have exploited you. Can you actually forgive me for everything‚ though I know I don't deserve forgiveness?"

"I was trying to forget you and all those moments we spent together. Please get up. You shouldn't lie down like this. You are a doctor and the entire society looks to you in times of difficulty."

"Not unless you forgive me‚" he answered.

"But I have moved along in my life. Those precious moments that I spent with you‚ I have taken them as a few stones hurled at me by my misfortune. Just a few bruises and I have escaped unhurt. Now I feel so healthy. If you feel you have done something wrong‚ ask forgiveness from the Almighty. I have nothing against you at least now. Rather I should thank you for coming and meeting me‚ I feel so relaxed today."

Samir finally got up and said in a serious tone.

"I have a lot of things to say to you. If you have forgiven me‚ can we be friends?"

He smiled as he forwarded his hand to me. It was the same smile‚ that had made me go weak for him. Strangely‚ I was not feeling the same presently.

I smiled back as our hands shook each other.

"You both must be tired. You have undertaken a long journey. Let me go and prepare dinner for you. The neighboring house is vacant as of now. We have the key. You can sleep in there for the night."

It seemed he wished to talk to me‚ but I wanted to relax. I wanted to pinch myself and believe that I was not dreaming. God has His own way of delivering justice. Samir must have faced lots of hardships to reach me. I had prayed to the Almighty to give me peace of mind and right now the moment had arrived.

Samir understood that I needed to be left alone and so he left me. Anuradha Didi joined me in the kitchen as we went along to prepare dinner for the four of us. She was a widow and had become my friend and guardian during this short stay. She knew that I had left my husband's house‚ but she didn't know the reason.

"You are a lucky girl‚ it seems. A doctor has come all the way to propose to you!" She exclaimed.

"Propose to me?" I asked.

"You don't know? Well then‚ what all did he say to you?"

"Well he apologized to me and he asked me to be his friend."

"He may propose to you sometime for marriage."

"Marriage!" I exclaimed. "But I am already married."

"Maybe he doesn't know it."

"Yeah‚ I need to talk to him."

"Let the night go. Talk to him tomorrow morning."

"Okay‚ I will see to that."

The dinner went off peacefully and after showing them to their room‚ Anuradha Didi and me came back to our room. She fell asleep almost immediately‚ yet I had seemingly just been bitten by insomnia. The word 'propose' wasn't easily digested by me. Didn't Samir know that I was married? He must have certainly‚ as the new address to this was only known by my husband. Then why does he want to propose to me knowing that I am married already? Something must be definitely wrong. What had my husband said to him? Did he talk to him about my wedding night? Oh‚ it seemed so embarrassing.

My thoughts moved to my wedding night. Pradip entered the room and closed the door behind. He came and sat beside me on the bed.

"This marriage is such a hectic schedule and finally‚ we are all alone. Just see what my friends have thrust into my pocket‚" He said.

I saw from within my veil that it was a pack of condoms.

All men are same. They are just mad for sex‚ I thought. Yes‚ I had started to hate sex.

Before I could say anything‚ he clarified.

"But I have made up my mind much earlier. Sex is not everything in life. I need to know my wife first. Understand what she is comfortable with and what are her problems? We don't need this now." I had watched as he threw away that pocket.

He continued: "It seems something is worrying you. You were so disturbed all throughout the marriage. I know your father has died and that must be worrying you. Your family married you off thinking it will be an end to your woes but they should also know that you are coming to a new family where everyone is a stranger. This will only add up to your stress. Forgive me I was a bit selfish as in spite of knowing everything I married you. I was just bowled over your beauty because I didn't want anyone else to take you away from me. But otherwise I will try to be a good husband."

Finding comfort in his words‚ I decided to open up myself. I talked to him that I was no more a virgin. I also told him about my feelings for Samir and how he had taken advantage of me. I talked about the depressive phase in my life that I was going through and that I had qualified for the job of a teacher and needed to be left alone.

He listened to me patiently and then his voice seemed worried.

"I am very sorry if my words have hurt you. I will make arrangements for your departure. No need to worry about it. As your husband‚ it is my first duty to make you happy and I will see that all your wishes are actually fulfilled. Now make yourself comfortable in this bed‚ I will sleep elsewhere. You have to wake up early even before my parents wake up. My mother will create a lot of fuss and she won't allow you to go."

I slept off and he woke me up before dawn.

"Get up and be ready in another thirty minutes. I have to drop you at the bus stop. There will be a man waiting for you when you reach there and he will help you out. As your husband‚ I need to accompany you but for some reason I can't make the trip."

"I am thankful to you for everything‚" I said.

"Take care of yourself‚" he said to me.

Those were the last words he had spoken to me.

I woke up from my bed suddenly. Something else had started to worry me.

***

Samir speaks

I had finally got back a friend in Madhavi. I just wanted to propose to her but she had insisted on me taking some rest. It was just a polite request to leave her alone and I accepted her offer. The night was restless. Amit snored happily and I just thought about her. It might have been three to four hours later that I must have fallen asleep.

It was the same girl in my dream and this time she was smiling. She invited me to sit beside her as we talked uninterruptedly. I didn't wake up again not until I could hear the chirping of dawn chorus.

I would ask her to leave her job and marry me‚ I thought. I got ready to meet her and share my thoughts. I woke up Amit and went to their house. I knocked at her door and she opened it. She looked stunningly beautiful and fresh as a flower.

"You have woken up so early‚" she said to me with a smile.

"Yeah‚ I needed to meet you and just couldn't wait any longer."

"Did you sleep peacefully?"

"Yeah‚ finally I did‚" I said.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"No‚ I haven't."

"Something serious‚" I enquired.

"Yeah seems so‚" she said.

"Anuradha Didi is still sleeping. Can we go somewhere and talk?"

"Sure‚" I said.

It looked so romantic. The calm and cool environment with the occasional chirping of birds and just the two of us‚ was just the perfect environment for two lovebirds. I could not decline her offer.

As we walked down the road‚ she asked me.

"Tell me‚ frankly‚ why have you come to meet me?"

"That's a long story. I had this habit of sleeping with girls until I realized that they were using me for their pleasure."

"So how did you realize that?"

"Remember you asked me if I was happy. Those words echoed in my mind and I became restless to find you."

"So‚ it was me. And why have you come here?"

I realized that this was the time to propose to her. I stopped walking and looked at her. She turned to my side and I came down on my knees.

I looked at her in the eyes and said:

"Madhavi‚ I love you and I want to marry you."

She suddenly seemed worried.

"Please stand up‚ Samir. I don't want to hurt you‚ but I am already married."

"Yeah‚ I met your husband yesterday. His words confirmed that you didn't love him and was waiting for me. " I stood up and looked at her.

"Did he say so?" she asked surprisingly.

"Yeah and he also said that you need not worry as he has talked to a lawyer to call the marriage null and void."

"Did he say so or are you cooking up stories?"

This time Madhavi seemed angry.

"Why should I cook up stories?"

"I just asked him to leave me alone for some time and he has talked to a lawyer."

I was getting puzzled.

"Wait a minute. What do you want to say?"

And she burst into tears.

"I am his legally wedded wife. I can't think of anyone else other than him. Help me out of all these puzzles."

Everything seemed so clear to me now. Madhavi didn't love me anymore and she rightfully loved her husband. Even her husband seemed to love her very much. I realized my journey was not yet over until I brought both lovebirds together again.

"Madhavi please don't cry. We will work this out. And don't worry as there is no puzzle. I am just an outsider here."

I felt like crying‚ realizing that I had to part ways with Madhavi‚ but controlled myself. There was no mobile network in the village and there was no way we could talk to her husband other than meeting him.

"Get ready. I am bringing my bike. We should leave now."

"But‚ what about your friend? How will he go?" Madhavi asked again.

Indeed‚ she was the sweetest creature on earth. She was just concerned about everyone around.

I was lost in thought and she came with a solution.

"Wait. My husband's friend lives nearby. He has a four wheeler and he can come within the next half an hour. He can take your friend there. Now please take me at the earliest."

We rushed to the house. I explained everything to Amit and I started with Madhavi again on my bike. I was feeling happy as finally I was doing something to make her happy.

We reached her home in another three hours. Madhavi rushed to the door and knocked it. It was her husband who opened the door.

Madhavi shouted at him.

"Have you talked to the lawyer to call our marriage null and void?"

I saw a wife and husband fighting with each other. I decided not to be a witness to their fight.

"Okay‚ I am taking leave now‚" I said‚ wondering if they ever heard me.

Thankfully‚ they looked at me and Madhavi smiled and said to me.

"Thank you for everything. You will get much better girls than me and I am not fit for you. It's my bad luck that I could not marry a doctor as I am made for this foolish man only."

Indeed they were made for each other. I didn't think it wise to answer her and just smiled at her words. She turned her attention back to him and I turned back too in the direction of the village road. I had to wait there until Amit arrived so that we could leave the place at the earliest.

***

Madhavi's perspective one last time.

Samir left with his bike. It was the receding sound of the bike that confirmed it to me. My attention was fixed on Pradip. He still hadn't answered my question.

"I thought you had left me forever. Moreover we have a humble life in a small house of only two rooms. Madhavi‚ you will be better off‚ if you choose him over me."

"My real happiness is with you. Your presence will make me feel like a queen. However small the houses be‚ together we can make it a palace. Who said that I will leave you?" I asked again.

"I just thought so‚"Pradip replied. His face looked so innocent and so I wanted to kiss him right there right then.

"You could have asked me once before taking such a decision‚" I shouted at him.

"Don't shout like this. You will alert the neighbors. Come inside the house and fight. No one is there right now."

"Where are your. . . sorry our parents?"

"They have gone to an astrologer to see what was wrong with me."

We moved inside the room.

"And on what ground did you say null and void?"

"There has been no sex between us. That is enough of a cause."

"Foolish man ‚ did you talk to everyone about our wedding night?"

"Practically‚ there was nothing I could say. It was just everyone believed that as you left the early next morning‚ then nothing could have happened between us."

"So why didn't you stop me?"

"Because I wanted to respect your decision‚" he was still overloaded with innocence.

"So if we have sex now‚ do you think the 'null and void' clause still stands?"

I didn't want to despise sex again especially if it had to be with my husband.

Finally‚ he smiled and scratched his head.

"If you want..."

"Foolish man‚ we have married each other. It's not what I want or you want‚ it's what we both want."

I embraced him tightly and rested my head on his chest.

"Please take me to our bed. Our wedding night is still incomplete."

"Let me bolt the door first."

He rushed to close the door and came back to me immediately. This time he was smiling‚ and I was staring at the most handsome man I had seen in my entire life.

"Remember dear‚ your wife is no virgin."

"I never cared about it. It was just a feeling that you were born just for me when I first saw you and that's all that matters."

He circled his hands round my waist and pulled me closer.

"This is the first time I am with a woman. Feel free to say if I go wrong."

"Your every wrong move will make me wild. I am dying for your wrong moves‚ please play with me."

Pradip bent his head and put his lips on mine. I entwined my hand around his back and closed my eyes. We locked our lips and held each other tightly. His breath warmed my face as he nibbled on my lips. I could feel his breathing getting rapid. He broke from my lips and tickled my face with his kisses.

"Yes‚ I am feeling so nice."

His lips moved from my face to my neck before resting on my lips again. He sprinkled his carresses all over my face and the result was that I felt my sex getting excited. I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"Now take me to our bed please. I am feeling so uncomfortable here."

"As you wish‚" he smiled at me.

He carried me in his arms to our bed and made me sit. He sat behind me and adjusted my body between his legs. He went on to kiss my neck and shoulders‚ making me moan with wild desires.

"You are terrific‚ dear. Don't spare me‚" I urged within breaths.

He undid the knot of my hair and allowed it to fall over my shoulders. He turned me around so that our bodies faced each other. I put my arms around his neck while his hands caught hold of me at the hemline of my blouse. He teased my nose with his and we kissed again.

This time though I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue within. His tongue flipped against mine and a shock of electricity passed between us. He pushed me to the bed and climbed over me. We kissed with immense passion‚ till he announced.

"This is getting difficult. I need to be undressed."

Pradip removed his shirt and pants reducing himself to just an underwear.

"Now it's your turn."

"Oh‚ I have so much difficulty in removing my saree. Why don't you give a try?"

My husband pulled out my saree covering my chest and stared at my soft mounds still hidden from view by my blouse. He brought his face to my navel and teased it with his tongue. I was getting more and more excited as his tongue moved all over my soft belly till it stopped at my blouse.

He moved on to my cleavage and the exposed part of my breasts. He brought his hands over my blouse and played with my breasts‚ cradling every soft curve underneath.

I nearly lost my senses as his hands fondled my breasts while simultaneously his tongue caressed on the exposed softness.

"Strip me‚ my dear. I want to feel your mouth everywhere on my naked flesh."

I didn't open my eyes feeling every movement as Pradip unbuttoned my blouse.

"This is so exciting‚" I heard him say.

His focused effort left me in the last piece of curtain protecting my soft treasures‚ my brassiere. He moved his palm over the fabric. I opened my eyes to study his eagerness for my nudity. His eyes had gone big as if he had just laid hands on some fabulous treasure.

"How do I open this?" he asked.

"There's a place at the back‚" and I turned myself to help him.

His trembling hands unhooked my brassiere and moved softly over my bare back. It stimulated nerves of excitement and I let out another long moan. Hearing me moan‚ he was encouraged further as he kissed me on my bare back. Needless to say‚ any excitement down below had become a definite wetness.

I tossed away the bra to one corner of the bed and turned myself to pull his head on my now naked breasts. He grabbed on my fleshy assets with both hands before finally engulfing one deep into his mouth. The swirling movement of his tongue over my sensitive nipple aroused me further. His eyes fixed on mine. The innocent eyes of a deer had transformed into a tiger- a flesh eating tiger who boasted of his latest catch.

It was that look which would make every woman proud of her assets. The look devoured me of the slightest shame that was left in me. I took his right hand and placed it on my thighs still hidden within my saree. The hint was easily decoded‚ and his fingers pulled my saree up to my thighs. With his tongue still lavishing the softness of my boobs‚ his hands rode over my bare thighs to my unexplored wetness.