In Your Dreams - Cock Worship

Story Info
Was the mysterious visitor real or a dream?
2.6k words
4.65
9.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shhquiet
shhquiet
30 Followers

I started the night the way I knew he liked best: naked under the covers between his legs. The young man had a powerful hunger for sexual attention and I knew I could feed my own hunger by satisfying his. He had gone to bed wearing boxers, but I had a way with these things and so he too was soon naked and I was under his covers, already savoring the taste of what we were about to do. I crawled right up between his legs, turned my head, and rested my face under his slowly-growing cock.

I kissed his taint and felt the weight of his balls on my cheek. The top of my head rested against his thigh -- I had no horns in this form because his fantasies were purely about human women. The tip of his cock rested near my ear. As he stirred from his sleep, his member began to swell more quickly.

I continued kissing his taint, and as I felt him begin to wake, I opened my full lips and let my tongue begin to caress the hollow directly below his heavy ballsack, feeling the balls themselves move with the motion of my lips and tongue. The young man shifted his weight and rose up on his elbow. He lifted the covers and looked down at me with the haze of sleep and desire in his eyes. "You're back," he whispered.

I said nothing. I would show him my desire with my eyes, with my mouth, with my throat. I took his balls in my mouth, one after the other. I held them inside, feeling the size and shape of them, rolling my tongue around them. I slid my hands under and around his thighs, pulling him toward me. His dick bounced on my face as he slid an inch or two along his bedsheets. He was approaching full mast now, really getting into it. I started licking the top of his ballsack now and all around the base of his dick. The spit I had left on his balls was smearing against my chin. I could feel the rough texture of his trimmed pubic hair as I lovingly stroked him with my tongue.

I moved my head so that the entire length of his dick rested on my face as I licked him. I could feel the velvety skin against my cheek, my nose, my eyelid and even my forehead as I continued to lick and suckle on his balls. He was still looking down at me, so I made eye contact with him past the length of his cock. I let my eyes show my lust, my hunger for him. I could see that he was holding back -- that he wanted to hold my head with both hands and thrust into me, to fuck my mouth like a pussy. But he loved the way I was adoring his cock, and didn't want to stop me. I was slowly, slowly covering his entire cock and balls with licks and kisses, leaving a trail of spit behind. I hadn't reached the head yet, but already there was a drop of precum beginning to form there. He was well and truly hard now, but I knew from experience that he could get harder still.

I pulled both his balls into my mouth at the same time, then pulled away, lewdly letting my lips stretch over them before they left my mouth with a wet pop. His dick was now so hard it no longer rested on my face, so I used my hand to pull it down onto my face again as I repeated this over and over. I sucked the balls in, pulled back, pop. In, back, pop. I started to undulate my tongue as I did this and I could see him respond. He looked down at me fiercely, loving the way I nestled up against his cock. A soft moan escaped him and he threw his head back onto the pillow. He arched his back and began to subtly move his hips back and forth. This was like an appetizer for me -- so delicious without filling me up.

I held his dick in my hand as I licked my way up the underside of the shaft from base to tip. Then I licked from base to tip again, this time starting all the way down on his balls. At the top of my next stroke, I took his cock into my mouth -- just the tip -- and sucked, pulling off with a twisting motion and another wet pop. I licked all the way back down his shaft and buried my face between his legs at the side of his cock. With my nose pressed into his pubes, I could clearly smell the odor of him. It had been gentle at the start, but was growing stronger with his increasing arousal. I thrust my long tongue -- very long -- underneath his balls from the side, licking and stimulating them again. By this time his balls were heavily coated with saliva, and it was rubbing off more and more onto the lower half of my face.

I sat up in the bed and pulled my long, dark hair into a bun. The break in the action was tantalizing, but it also gave me a chance to show off my tits and my smooth skin. His heavily-lidded eyes were burning with desire as he raked them across my body. I could feel how soaking wet my pussy was now. I pulled my hair into position deftly but didn't rush. I arched my back a little and pursed my lips for him. Then I tilted my head a bit and let a smile touch my eyes as I finished the bun.

I laid myself flat along the bed and pulled his cock down until it was nearly in line with his legs. Now I began to suck him in earnest. From this angle, it was hard for him to work his hips, but that didn't stop him from trying. He rocked himself back and forth a little as the o shape of my lips moved up and down his cock. I started by sucking hard, a little harder than I knew he liked. I wanted him to feel my eagerness. I acted like I was sucking delicious life force directly from his dick into my belly -- and technically I was, though it was a very small amount. I bobbed my head back and forth in a rhythm, with a little twist in each stroke. I was taking about three quarters of his dick into my mouth now. The tip of his cock was just barely entering my throat with each stroke. I knew he could feel the tightness and I knew it would tantalize him. I kept bobbing and making wet sounds with my mouth and throat.

I paused at the top of a stroke and then pushed my mouth down the full length of his cock all the way to his pelvis. I shook my head back and forth a little to force the last inch down my throat. When my bottom lip touched his sack, I pushed further, all the way until my top lip was just beyond the end of his dick and resting on his pelvis. I could feel the smooth length of his cock holding my mouth open and rudely stretching my throat. I could feel the prickle of his trimmed hair against my lips. Because of the angle, my nose was not pressed against his pelvis, but it was close, so close. I pushed a fraction of an inch further, but it still didn't touch. I stayed like that for another two heartbeats, then pulled back until only the tip of his cock rested inside my mouth. I suckled on it, moaning. Then I pushed my whole body forward again, impaling my face with his stiff rod.

This time I pushed my tongue out as I took him in. I licked his balls with the shaft inside my throat. As I pushed my tongue out, I could feel the back of my tongue move along his shaft, stimulating him. I tried to reach all the way to the bottom of his sack and lift the balls up, but even my long tongue couldn't quite reach. I could feel his balls tighten up a little with the licking and the throatfucking, so I knew I'd be able to reach eventually if we kept this up. Still deepthroating, I started rocking my head back and forth a little and turning my head a tiny bit. As my head moved, my mouth was lewdly splayed open, my tongue long and flat, moving across his balls, and his cock was shoved deep into my throat.

His cock was pressing against the inside of my throat, making me feel stuffed and unable to breathe. Yes, even a succubus has to breathe! I stayed down for a long time, pushing myself to the limit. After the first fifteen seconds or so of pleasure from my throat, he looked down at me. I made eye contact with him and held it. I could feel the pressure building in my face from his cock and the effort I was exerting to keep it stuffed down my throat. My eyes were watering and I knew from experience that they were starting to turn red by now. Individual veins would grow more and more visible and the entire whites of my eyes would become pink behind the gleaming tears that were now starting to spill over my eyelids. I could see the fire burning in his eyes as he felt mouth and throat squeeze his cock while I struggled against my need to breathe. I was making little choking sounds now and thick spit was beginning to spill out from my mouth, covering the base of his cock and his balls. Eventually the urge to pull back was so strong that I could no longer hold still. I pushed myself forward to fight the urge. Once, twice, three times, four times, and then I could no longer hold it.

I pulled back, feeling his thick member slide out of my throat. Thick saliva and phlegm from deep in my throat followed his cock, forming a strand connecting the tip of his dick to my mouth. It held for an impossibly long moment while I gasped for breath before the thread eventually broke.

He sat up and put his left hand behind my head, right where my skull meets my neck. He put his right hand on his cock and used his member to smear my own spit all over my face. He clearly wanted more of this and it made me so excited. Still firmly holding my head, he reached down to where rivulets of saliva were dripping from his balls, picked up as much as he could get in his hand, and smeared it across my face. I eagerly took it. I opened my eyes and looked up at him through the strings of spit hanging from my eyelashes and I saw that his desire had reached a fever pitch.

He reached his other hand behind my head, and now cradled it between his two hands. The heels of his hands covered my ears, muffling all sound except the sound of his cock wetly entering my mouth once again. Now he had turned my head into a fucktoy. The only purpose of my mouth hole was to pleasure him. I tried to find a stable position on the bed and relax my body as much as possible. I let him move my face back and forth, repeatedly filling my throat with his cock. I stuck my tongue out again so I could play with his balls at the bottom of each stroke. He seemed to like that and pulled me a little farther onto his cock. From this angle, my forehead was bumping into his torso. I could tell he wanted to go deeper and he wanted to thrust into me -- to truly use my mouth like a pussy.

When I sensed a moment of hesitation, I pulled away from him, turned over on my back and arched, placing the top of my head on the bed. In this position, my face was toward him, upside down. I opened my mouth wide, tongue out, inviting him in. He immediately moved his body over me and guided his swollen, twitching cock into my mouth exactly the way he would begin fucking a pussy in missionary position.

Every thrust now was deeper than when I had deepthroated him before, and they didn't stop coming. He moved in steady, long strokes that barely gave me any time to breathe at the top of each stroke. Focused on the regular rhythm of short breaths, I entered almost a meditative state. I could feel sensations wash over me. At the bottom of every stroke, his heavy balls rested on my nose and face. My eyes were closed, but I could feel the presence of his thighs to either side of my face. I extended my tongue again to help his thrusting, but now instead of the satisfying feeling of licking his ballsack, I got the prickle of his trimmed pubic hair with each thrust. The scent of his musk was overpowering at this point, and of course my throat was being forced open over and over, then left feeling empty before being stretched full once again.

As he used my throat, the pace of his fucking began to quicken. I could feel the rising sexual energy building in him and beginning to spill out over me, presaging the coming crescendo. Animal growls began to escape his throat, even as my throat continued to make gluck gluck gluck sounds from his fucking. It was coming, it was coming!

His body collapsed on top of me, his hips still thrusting. His hands grasped my waist as if he was trying to use my whole body as a fucktoy the way he'd used my head earlier. His thrusts continued to come faster and faster. I could no longer breathe at all between them, but it was okay -- I was now beginning to absorb the main course of my meal.

He unloaded his seed into my throat, thick burst after thick burst. I squeezed his cock with my throat as he came, adding one final dash of flavor as he filled me up. As I savored his taste, I couldn't help but smile around his thick cock at how consistently satisfying this young man was. He never offered anything exotic or multi-course like new cuisine or fine dining, but I always, always came away satisfied -- straightforward passion that filled me up.

I turned my head, pulling his still-thick cock from my mouth. I gave it a squeeze with my hand and a final lick to get out all the semen. He was still conscious, though very languid. His head now facing the foot of the bed, his eyes followed me. As my spit-smeared face resumed its true form, I could see confusion in his eyes for just a moment before I was gone.

This was a good night. I felt wonderfully full and my sweet partner would spend the next day or two in a bit of a haze -- not thinking well and with a lot of sexy imagery running through his mind. He would think it must have been a dream, but I knew by now he would remember enough to welcome me the next time I returned.

shhquiet
shhquiet
30 Followers