All Comments on 'Inadvertent Incest'

by fantac64

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Quite a magic act...

I'm trying to figure out how not one, but two women managed to eat each other out through gags, and respond to verbal commands when their masks were designed to prevent them from hearing what was going on around them. Blatant mistakes like these are what make potentially interesting stories and make them just plain dumb.

suzi-gsuzi-galmost 16 years ago
Lovely

Yeah, bit of a continuity problem but the underlying story was good (well, I enjoyed it). Plenty of material here for another couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm not against incest...

... I'm just against it if BOTH partners don't know that it's incest.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Too bad

This could have been really hot - the game as a story line has lots of potential. However, the whole time I was reading it, I was completely distracted by the issues with the gags and masks that have already been mentioned. It's too bad that they spoiled what could have been a great story.

PeliosPeliosalmost 16 years ago
The Purpose of Criticism

I agree that I had a slight problem with the idea of a gagged person giving oral sex to another, but I think the harshness of some of the commentary here borders on being unpleasant. Anyway, good story, fantac64. This one could use a rewrite, but has definitely the basics of one of your delightful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid

She was gagged and blindfolded so she couldn't hear? But she could lick pussy? Huh? And getting the mother involved unwillingly was unbelievable, as was parading her through a football stadium with an audience. All nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

not badcould be longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How can a gagged woman do oral sex?

Seriously. In the first few paragraphs. Major item to overlook.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
SPONTANEOUS

Loved the way that you melded the incest into your short story. And still left yourself a continuation if you so desired.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

for the lesbo whores

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous