All Comments on 'Inanna's Descent into the Underworld Ch. 03'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
x0x01001x0x01001about 11 years ago
Terrific!

I love this chapter! The twist brings so much depth to the story now. Please continue!

KatieTayKatieTayabout 11 years agoAuthor

Lol thanks for liking it... others don't seem to though

AnarchiaAnarchiaabout 11 years ago

love the series. your writing style really suits the setting, and i am enjoying this new fetish ;) keep it up!

KatieTayKatieTayabout 11 years agoAuthor

yay thank you :p

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
I like it, too, Ms. Tay :)

I remember hearing about this oldest of tales, and to me it has always been less straightforward and more complex than any Greek myth.

I really think you did the mystique of Inanna justice with this chapter; it's very powerful and loaded with symbolism and thoughts of legend, in how a story might "explain" how the world came to be how it is. One of my professors back in college would have loved this story for that.

Incidentally..."Pazuzu"...the only other time I have been aware of that name was in The Exorcist II. ;) Although that's quite a boring movie, overall. Your Pazuzu is MUCH more interesting (and therefore frightening).

I also like this Ninshubur, but just personally. She's sweet. ^_^

Nice work.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 11 years agoAuthor

Yay thank you! :)

It's really my own twist on the myths, I actually am quite inclined to that school of that that says the Anunnaki were not in fact deities, but extra-terrestrial beings! If they actually existed and the stories weren't the 10,000BC version of Babylon 5 or Star Trek, that is... lol

goldenassgoldenassalmost 9 years ago
Powerful and unique

Gorgeously written literature. Induced a rare, deeply powerful response. Much more than the usual erotic writing, prose true and reminiscent of the best of ancient texts, either sexual or mythical. Stays in my body and mind with more than human pleasures, especially the re-animating transformations, which are superb, very gifted, celebrating impossibly beautiful strengths of body subjected to lush erotic terrors. The bending of wills and bodies reconstitute the idea of the sensual, human and celestial. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great piece of lit!

I think you should write more about Pazuzu. This was a fascinating story indeed, live Mesopotamia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Please keep writing this series, it is amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...