All Comments on 'Inappropriate Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved This! How do I Vote (5!)?

I loved this story, and its predecessor, Inappropriate. How do I give this story a 5? Current 3.75 seems low, to me.

amsterdamamsterdamover 9 years ago
Raunchy & funny

Despite the fact that most of the characters are really quite unpleasant people and their vulgar, lewd, selfish acts are rather, well, inappropriate, I rather enjoyed it! Loved the smattering of humour (although missed the tongue in cheek dialogue between MIL & SIL that was a cornerstone of the first story) & loved the last line. Hope it's not too long before Chapter 3 is with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE !

I think adding a few more chapters to this most wonderful story would be the most inappropriate thing you've ever done or will ever do in your entire life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

We need MORE!

Maybe introduce the black butler & redhead chambermaid into the fun...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arrogant, needy whore: like mother like daughter

Yet another of your wonderful stories! ! ! I've read most of them now and am working my through the rest. You have a knack for writing about women who enjoy and actually LOVE being the dirtiest, sluttiest and most depraved whores they can be! Just what I enjoy reading about.

I'd love to see follow up stories on this series. Suggested themes:

~~Susan, after enjoying that first facial, can't stop thinking about how dirty, and whorish she feels and begins to want more of it.

~~Chrystal continues to ignore and treat John with contempt, turning him on more and more and after one of their trysts where John cums inside of her she gets pregnant and delivers a baby girl, who will eventually grow up to be the same way as her mother.

~~Finally Susan catches John fucking Chrystal and treating her like a whore, and joins them allowing him to abuse and use both of them together.

Keep up the great writing. You are absolutely one of my favorite writers.

daganetdaganetabout 5 years ago
BRAVO !!!

if i could put more than 5 stars to it, i would do it. unbeilevebly dirty mother in law. i'm in love. THANK YOU for the story. i wish you will continue it.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

So inappropriate to be jacking off to drea.s of my own mother in law

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES