Incandescence

Story Info
Submissive explores her dark side with powerful Master.
4.3k words
3.76
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both divorced, in their mid-fifties. He was a tad older than she was. They met online through one of those alternative personal sites. Innocuous enough, just a quick online flirtation to get her through, she thought. She had no idea then that a couple of years later, he would rule every erotic impulse in her body. He would be part of nearly her every waking thought.

They corresponded and flirted causally enough a few times a day at first. They were both busy working professionals, with plenty of career and family obligations to keep them busy. But at the end of a long day, when she had a chance to unwind, and he was enjoying a nice cold one, they would connect. He lived on the East Coast, she was in California, so she thought what harm could come of it?

They started having more frequent phone calls and Face time and Skype sessions. First innocent enough, then he would start to tell her to submit and without hesitation, she would. He was soon gradually but mercilessly coming to be in complete control of her body and mind, despite the miles between them.

Sometimes she would be told to simply display herself online for him. He would let her see his physical reaction sometimes, sometimes not. She could hear and sense his intense, powerful passion though. She felt exactly the same way about him. He had a strong, physical need for her, for his release, and she soon did everything within her power to keep his balls empty and her mouth full of his cum. It didn't matter one whit they were 2,000 miles away, she sensed and smelled and tasted him. It was utterly intoxicating.

Then while she as under his spell he told her he would be visiting her town. She was to get a hotel room, pay for it, and wait inside stripped naked, except for a pair of black lacy panties, and painfully high heels. Nothing else except some light make-up. Her blonde hair was to be loose around her shoulders.

She didn't even think of objecting. She couldn't wait until the three weeks until he came; yet he denied her orgasm until he saw her in person. Consequently she was almost beside herself with desire. He teased her about it. Of course he could get her to virtually suck him off or fuck him anytime he wished. He wanted her beyond aroused. He wanted her to be wet the moment she heard his voice or felt his presence. And she was.

It was one of the most libidinous, intense relationships of her life, and he greedily wanted all of her.

As her dominant, he of course was able to fuck and suck anyone else he wished. Sometimes he would, and then tell her about it. This was very painful for her, but as a somewhat masochistic submissive, she was ashamed to say it aroused her to hear the intense details of his adventures.

She knew someday he might ask her to suck and fuck a woman. He had told her as much. Although she was inexperienced in this area, he told her to get ready, because sooner or later he was going to fuck her and another slut together. This aroused her, the thought of it, although she was quite ashamed and somewhat confused. Never having been with a woman, she was also intensely curious. He told her not to worry about it; he would find a perfect younger, pretty, submissive slut when it was the right for them. Right now though they both had their hands full.

Friday nights were their usual connecting time. Being on the West Coast, she was prepared three hours earlier for his call and commands. One Friday, he was especially hungry for her. He asked her to strip completely except a pair of black high heels, black lacy panties, and a sexy black push up bra. She already had her submissive's collar on, which she wore proudly most every day. It showed the world she was owned by a Master, should anyone be so aware. She wore it so proudly, and it aroused her to see it around her neck, knowing what it meant. While the rest of the world probably just thought it was a rather odd-looking lock and pretty silver heavy chain, she proudly wore it nearly every day. It meant she was His: body, mind and soul.

This particular Friday night he had ordered her to trim and shave her pussy closely, and be ready for him. She was permitted to masturbate but forbidden from cumming, which kept her already teaming libido at a fever pitch. It was almost unbearable for her, not to be able to cum. He had the idea though to make her cum just through his voice. He would not be disappointed.

When they went on Skype, she was told to lean over and spread her pussy wide while she bent over in front of the camera. He wanted full view of her wet, open, voluptuous pussy, and tight pink anus. She had a pretty, voluptuous body, long legs and fluffy blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. Her breasts were full and lovely.

She was told to display herself this way and that in front of the camera for his pleasure. She was not allowed release, which frustrated her to no end. Soon through her soft moans she could hear and see his cum spurting from his massive cock. She craved to taste it, to swallow it, to make it part of her forever. She was almost crying from the frustration. A few minutes after cumming, he took his own cock in his hand and waved it in front of the camera. "Do you want this, you slut?" "Yes," she whimpered, almost beside herself with sexual frustration and heat. "Tell me." "Tell you what, Sir?" "Tell me how much you want this cock inside your tight little pussy and ass, slut!" "I want it so bad! I want it right now!" "OK then get one of your toys and get yourself off, you sex-crazed little bitch. I wanna watch you cum now."

She scrambled gratefully to her toy box and picked a large, black vibrator. She gobbled it hungrily first in her mouth, getting it wet, making sure it was somewhat larger than was comfortable. She was by now well aware of her own proclivities for pain. "Stuff it in right now, slut, fill your slutty pussy with that big black cock." She did, moaning and pinching her own breasts desperately as she shoved it deeper and deeper inside herself. "You like big black cocks, don't you slut," he said sexily. "Yes Sir!" "Maybe I'll have to find you a black stud out there and watch while he fucks you hard, my Princess." "Yes, Sir!" The thought of that terrified and excited her all at once.

"Come on, fuck yourself silly with that thing." She obediently shoved it deep inside her. Her pussy ached with the size of it, it was so tight it was painful. She rubbed her clit and tits desperately to accommodate it. Soon she was flooded with desire and wetness and was able to fuck herself hard with the massive black cock toy while Master watched. Minutes passed. She was right on the edge of cumming, beside herself with desire and frustration. "OK baby, when I say so I want you to cum hard, you understand?" "Yes Sir!" She was so grateful for being allowed to release, it had been building up so long! Blissful, but also painful minutes ticked by, her pussy stretched relentlessly by the massive black, thick, hard cock. She fucked herself like a madwoman, he was stroking himself, again, amazed he was hard and ready again so soon.

When he sensed she was very close, and the moment was right he said," OK cum for me baby!" In a moment, her body obediently exploded in waves of desire and release. He could hear and see her intense orgasm. She gasped and moaned and rolled around in ecstasy with that huge black toy shoved deep inside her pussy. It pleased and aroused him that she was such a good, obedient slave. After several blissed out minutes, she eased the huge cock out of her pussy and leaned back against the pillows. ''Good girl, baby. Now go clean yourself up, baby." "Yes Master!"

After a few minutes when they were both trying without much success to recover, he told her she could cum only once a week now. She was to hold herself to that, or she would be punished, and not in a pleasant way. She was to keep a sex diary detailing every erotic thought and act she had. She was to write in it and share it with him on a daily basis. She mumbled, "Yes, Master." She cleaned herself up and dutifully got her professional work clothes back on, trying mightily to regain her composure.

After the relaxed together for a bit, he told her next time he would be visiting her in person for a weekend sometime soon. She was to find an expensive hotel room, and pay for it, and wait for him inside, awaiting further instructions. Then he hung up abruptly while she was still panting, mesmerized, and out of breathe from the intensely erotic session.

She wondered if she would loose her mind from the extremely erotic turn her life had taken.

A week later, he called her at work, and told her she was to get a hotel room for the weekend coming up. It should be a luxury room, in a pleasant area, with valet parking. She complied to the letter, and she was told she would get further instructions soon.

A few days later they came by email. She was to arrive early at the hotel. His flight didn't get in until late, but she was to check in right when the room became available around 3 pm. She was to help herself to the minibar, have just one to two drinks, and no more, some room service if she liked. He didn't want her sloppy drunk this time. Maybe some other time would be fun. Then she was to turn on the hotel's adult channel and watch a continuous stream of pay porn until she heard him knock on the door. She was not to touch herself or cum in any way until he arrived.

When he knocked, she was to immediately strip and get on the bed, kneeling, eyes downcast, and hands in back of her. Legs spread, chest high. She did exactly as she was told, nearly delirious with desire and excitement.

It seemed to be hours until his knock came around 8 pm. She had ordered some room service, and he had dinner on the flight.

He came in, and told her to turn over. She was going to be punished for being such a fucking nympho slut and driving him nuts. She turned over and offered her ass up to him, he took off his belt and starting teasing her with it. Lightly and erotically at first, but soon his blows were more painful. She was to count off each heavy stroke, each time his belt whipped her white, round, sexy ass, she was to say, "Thank you Sir, another please!" He gave her fifteen blows, each one harder than the last. Toward the end she wondered if she could take his abuse, or if she was going to have to use her safe word, oranges. She was proud she never had to use it before, but this was different. This hurt so bad, even as it was arousing her no end! She was afraid, but she bore his pain. The tears started, and he was pleased with her submission and acceptance of his punishment.

Afterwards he tenderly held her, and told her he was very proud of her. He told her how much he loved her, and how happy he was with her. Then he told her to suck him off, and she did, kneeling in front of him, happily gobbling every inch of his long, thick cock down her ravenous throat. He was very close, and he told her to touch herself, they were going to cum together, her taking every inch of his thick cock deep inside her slutty throat. All while desperately fingering and fucking herself with her own hands. It was beyond intense.

She still felt the hot sting of his punishment, which had made her even more aroused. She stuck her own long fingers deep inside her own wet pussy, her ass stinging and pink, while taking every inch of his hard cock deep inside her throat. She was in heaven. Soon she felt his precious balls tighten and she knew they were getting close. Her finger fucking intensified, and she sucked and licked his big cock in her tiny white mouth desperately.

She wanted so badly to please him, always! Just before they came together, he surprised her by grabbing her hair and said turn over. She quickly laid on her back, her legs spread wide, her pussy open and wet and ready for anything. He took his long, thick cock and reamed it fully deep inside her. She was wet and open, but still he stretched her pussy out painfully. He was too far gone to stop, and knowing how she like it a rough sometimes, he pounded mercilessly on her slutty, swollen, drenched cunt.

She began to cry out in pleasure and pain. He held his hand roughly over her mouth to stop the hotel manager from coming. They had a rough, violent, deep and intense fuck, and came together after a good long session of relentless pounding on his slut's tight cunt. He laughed afterwards, and told her to lick him off. She did, gratefully swallowing every drop of his sweet cum. Her ass was stinging, her pussy sore and wet, her head spinning from desire and lust. She was in heaven.

Then he said it was time for them to take a nap. He wanted to fuck her ass before they had to leave on Sunday, and they were tired after their intense session. She fell asleep quickly, and while she slept he watched her.

What luck to find such a brave, erotic, and obedient slut to use whenever he liked. He knew she would do anything for him, even if it hurt her. He realized he needed to be careful with her. He watched her sleep. She was so sexy and erotic. The hold they had on each other was intense: physical, extremely erotic and the most satisfying relationship of his life. He wondered if he should marry her, but thought, no, why complicate things. She was faithful as a rock and he could fuck and see anyone else he wished. It was perfect. After a few minutes he fell asleep too.

They woke up around midnight, he told her to get dressed in her sexiest outfit. She was going to be paraded around in the hotel bar like a whore, then he was going to fuck her ass like the common whore she truly was.

She nodded and went to her luggage to do as he asked. She picked up a sheer white blouse, no bra, and reapplied her makeup and brushed her fluffy blonde hair. She wore a tight black short jean mini-shirt, with no panties underneath. High black heels and a heavy coating of slutty red lipstick. She was ready.

He got dressed in his sexy business suit, and they went down to the elevator together. She was not permitted to speak, he didn't want any distractions from the intense eroticism of the evening.

When they got to the hotel bar, every eye was upon them. Everyone wondered who this sexy bitch was, and who was the lucky businessman with her. Was she a prostitute? He ordered them another drink, and then told her to go dance really sexily all by herself. He wanted to watch her, and also watch the men and even some of the women drool over her.

He settled in for a nice show. She moved erotically and suggestively to the music, which was slow and sensual. The bartender wondered who she was, and looked at him, realizing that she was with him, and left them alone. She danced erotically and suggestively, and a few of the men approached her. She turned them all down, just looking at Master, knowing that she was his, to do with as he pleased.

After a while the music stopped. A tipsy middle-aged man tried to pick her up, but she ignored him. He went away, cursing under his breath.

Finally after he finished his drink, he told her to go the bathroom and get herself very wet, but not to release yet. He wanted her hot and open and wet for him, but didn't want her to cum just yet.

She went to the bathroom, and dutifully fingered herself so she was so close, so close, but forced herself to stop just before cumming. She was almost tipsy with desire, and it was a difficult struggle to hold back her moans and sighs of pleasure and frustration.

She went back to the booth and sat down. Her ass was still sore, but her body was throbbing all over with sexual tension and frustration. He finished his drink and told her to head up the room. He would be there soon.

She did, and as she left, she saw the middle-aged man steaming, having really gotten into watching her, but still miffed from her rejection. She had an idea, and went back to the booth and asked Master if she could French kiss him before going up to the room. He thought about it for a moment, then said, "OK you slut." As she walked by Howard, the strangers, she took his face, kissed him deeply and erotically, and then left him quickly. He was breathless with the pleasure of her kiss, and felt his cock stiffen painfully in his tight pants. Just as soon as she started kissing him, she was gone. The others in the bar watched this curious scene unfold, wondering what the heck was going on.

When he got to the room she was already on the bed, stripped, with her collar and black high heels on, and nothing else. He told her to get a medium sized vibe. She was going to stretch her own ass out while he watched, so he would fit comfortably up her tight white bottom. But first he was going to spank her again for being such a bewitching sexy slut.

He turned her on her knees, her ass presented sexily to him, and he stuffed her own panties in her mouth, so she wouldn't make too much noise and upset the other hotel guests. She does get loud sometimes, he knew that. Then he started to spank her, lightly and erotically at first, but the last few swats were very painful and left a bright pink mark prettily on her white round ass. He knows she liked this, but he had to be careful not to take advantage of her masochism. He told himself to watch this, as he can very easily get carried away too.

Then he told her to get the vibe, and instructed her to fuck herself deep up her own sexy ass with it. He wanted to watch her open her own anus and rectum up completely, just for him. She got a medium width rubber black cock, and sucked on it desperately to give it some lubrication. Then she started rubbing her clit and tits desperately while starting to fuck herself in the ass with the nasty hard black cock. It's painful going in, and very tight, but she ignored the pain so that he could have the pleasure of her release. "You want a big black cock soon, don't you whore ... we're gonna get you one." With that she started to pump the black cock up her own ass with more abandon. She was finally opening up completely to him, her mouth, her pussy and now finally, her tight white ass. She was proud, ashamed and extremely turned on, and beyond herself with desire.

Once her ass was completely ravished by the hard black cock, he tells her to pull it out. It's time for his cock now. She was told to suck and lick his aching cock to make it hard and thick, and she does, on her knees now, naked, sexy, and beyond wild. She took his cock deep into her throat like he trained her to do, and touched and licked it every time it comes out, just sending him nearly over the edge with pleasure.

"OK turn over," he says huskily when he is almost there. He enters her ass easily, she did a good job opening herself up for him. He starts to pound her bottom, which he knows must be painful, but she is wildly loving it, moaning with pleasure, pain, embarrassment and pure lust. He is going to cum soon, she did a good job prepping his cock. After a few delicious minutes of ecstasy, he unloaded a huge amount of cum deep into her bowels. He groans with pleasure as he cums. It's so much it starts to drip out, they are both moaning and laughing and nearly crying all at once.

When they calm down, he told her to get a towel and clean them up. She does, her black, painfully high heels somehow still on her feet. He allows her to kiss him and hold him afterwards, which he permits only after a particularly delicious session.

The spend the rest of the weekend making love, punishing her, spanking her, fucking her pussy and ass, photographing and videotaping themselves, eating in delicious restaurants, sightseeing a bit, and generally having a wonderful, extremely erotic time. From time to time he tells her to be quiet, she has a tendency to talk too much and distract him.

It's a rare and wonderful thing to have a woman as sexy and intelligent as her be so obedient, continuously aroused, and incredibly sensual. Maybe he will marry her after all.

12