All Comments on 'Incandescence'

by JenniferGreen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being the Dominant does not equal fucking everyone you please

I understand we all have our own kinks and desires. However, I can guarantee you that being a dominant does not mean that the dominant gets to screw and play with anyone he wants to while the submissive / slave accepts it and has to be utterly faithful to the dominant. My Daddy Dom always takes my feelings into account and we have set limits from the beginning, even though these have changed with time. He would never expect me to be faithful while he plays with others. When I read stories like this I am so utterly grateful to be His and not have met some pseudo or fake Dominants who care only about their own pleasure. They're both divorced and he tells her to pay for the room? Such a gentleman. I couldn't get past those two issues in the story so I stopped reading.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Whoa No Good Non-Dom

This Dom is an asshole. He's a greedy fraud who takes advantage of a woman who loves him. She needs counseling and to get away from him. He's a fake. No worthy man would make a woman pay for all that. No worthy man would treat her like a whore with no respect and no care. IF I were her, I'd be gone and he'd never see my face or my bank account again No Dom is allowed to destroy a woman's self-worth like that.

JenniferGreenJenniferGreenover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply

Just a fantasy! Of course in real life things would be quite different. But the mind does wander where it will!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferGreen@JenniferGreen
Jennifer Green is the pen name of a published, married writer. These stories are fiction. "All writers share their fantasies. A writer's fetish is to be read." She also has a podcast called A Word with Joy at http://awordwithjoy.com.