Incandescence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toward the end of Sunday, he tells her he is going to order a beautiful, younger prostitute for them to both fuck. She was fairly upset and confused about this. She had never been with a woman before, and wondered what he would make her do next . He called the escort agency and a couple of hours later a beautiful, long black-haired Japanese woman in her twenties showed up at the hotel.

When she came in, she said it would cost double for both of them together and he agreed. Money was never an issue for him. He said first he would just like to fuck her and have his slut watch. He explained to the pro that his girlfriend was his submissive, and she seemed very curious and intrigued about that. He offered Jade the prostitute a drink, and she accepted a scotch on the rocks. He made one for himself, but his slut received nothing.

They talked a little bit more, he basically ignored his slut while he enjoyed Jade's company. Then he started to make love to Jade. She was beautiful, very willing, with long black hair and porcelain skin. Soon he was fucking Jade hard, her legs wrapped around his back, and Jasmine, his slut's name, watched, breathlessly, trying not to cry, but also very, very aroused.

After Mark finished with Jade, he told Jasmine to come and lick his cum off his whore's pussy. Jasmine hesitated, not really knowing what to do. "What's the problem?" "I just ... I've never done this before." "Well, you've had your pussy licked lots of times before, haven't you?" "Yes," "Well, just do that." "Yes sir." Jasmine got on her knees and thoroughly licked and cleaned up both of them, savoring his delicious cock deep inside her mouth, the taste of another woman on her lips was painful but also extremely erotic.

Then Jade spread open her legs and Jasmine licked and sucked her like a butch whore in heat. Jade started to cum, and Mark told her to use her hands like a cock, all the while licking and kissing her deeply. Jade started to cum while Jasmine licked and cleaned up every drop of her Master's cum on his whore.

After Jade recovered, Mark told Jasmine to lean back, she was going to be fucked by a woman whore now. Jasmine was so ashamed, was there nothing she wouldn't do for Master? But she did as she was told, and soon felt that familiar rise of energy and heat and had a full, long orgasm while their whore licked and fingered her voracious pussy like the pro she was.

When it was all over, they all lied in bed together, sipping some champagne. Jasmine asked if she could talk about it. Mark held her tenderly and said, sure baby. "Does this mean I'm gay? "No baby, you are just into everything, because I tell you to be. There 's a difference. What difference did it make anyway? You're not prejudiced are you?" "No." He could tell she was confused and held her and told her it was OK, not to worry about it.

After a while Jade left. Mark paid her in cash and gave her a substantial tip. Then Mark told Jasmine to sleep on the floor next to him; he wanted the whole bed to himself. She curled up like a dog on the floor, satiated, confused, quiet, and utterly in love with him.

She felt like she was slowly going out of her mind with desire.

12